Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:26 pm

The Arrancar would say things that would change Dre's whole perspective over him. Enzo was not an idiot like he had assumed. Even if he was for some level -- it was not at the level he had thought. "Ah, I like the way you're thinking, to be honest." Dre said looking at the man. "Not trusting anyone in anyway whatsoever." He would pause a few seconds as in a way to emphasis that what he had just said was important, only to continue, "a really good rule to live by. Though, however, most people do tend to trust the person they just met a few minutes ago. It's quite strange, if you think about it." as a contract killer, Dre had a set of rules that he had to follow. One of the rules being the not trusting anyone gimmick. Compared to the other set of rules -- this rule was the easiest. Since he always was not good at putting his trust on others.

"Well, that is a fair point." Dre said while nodding slightly. The more he listened, the more he realised that the Arrancar knew what he was talking about -- at least for some extent. He was correct about humans being the origin for savages. It was in our nature to be exactly that. But through knowledge and understanding, we 'try' to control the desires that lie deep within us -- not letting it consume us a whole. Moving on, Dre would nod again in agreement to what Enzo had said, as he spoke, "War, poverty and death still rampants in the current civilization we live in. Nothing has changed in that regard. Doubt it ever will." He wasn't going to say much about the topic since Dre himself contributed to the aspect of 'death' by killing people. He was no better. But in his defence, which actually is a not a good excuse honestly, he did it for the money and nothing more.

Gathering the air upon to the palm of his right hand, he converted it to blood, only to materialize it into the size of a sphere, which he called Sanguinis Sphere (blood Sphere), "do you remember the time when you were alive? If so, what time was that? How was it?" the blood sphere would begin to rotate around itself -- as Dre waited still the man's response.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:29 am

Enzo

Espada
Espada
“There is a saying of keeping your friends close, but your enemies closer? I would think that it’s confusing for people to take the word “casual” to such a literal sense of false foreboding.  I’m a hollow and you’ve been one for quite some time, not everyone is going to be your friend, especially if they can eat you. “ It was a hollow’s perspective, there was nothing that he could really do to change it. In addition to that, it was odd for this human to be asking about the Hollow’s past. “Why does it matter? Even the most dangerous hollow that you ran into could have been some sort of con artist beforehand. Even if I told you who I was, even if I told you what I done for my people, history doesn’t even have my name. Maybe historians have a point if it’s not taken down?” He shrugged, allowing himself to give small details. “ Capital of Castile,  one of El Cid’s household. But I guess I look washed up, not as impressive as you maybe. It was poor, the people were poor, and i was their champion. Don't remember the year, but we definitely didn't have those ......what do you humans call it... guns?"

Enzo would say casually as he looked at that red ball careful, a bit weary where it was going to be tossed at.  “Pretty scary, that’s a monstrous amount of energy you have.”
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Dre shrugged when the Arrancar asked him why it matters to know about his past. "I'm a curious person in general. I like to know stuff -- it's in my nature. Some may call it being nosy and whatnot, but I really don't care. It intrigues me to get to know about stuff I never knew." He said looking directly at the man, who was in-front of him. "Though to be honest with you..." he let the words trail off for a second before he began speaking again, "I've actually never met any dangerous Arrancars... Well, honestly, I didn't find any of them dangerous... Unless you took the Cero king as a dangerous person... but he isn't -- even though if he has a vast amount of power within him." taking a step back, the blood sphere would start to levitate towards his left hand, as he brough his left arm back to the side of the body, while putting his hand inside his pocket.

"Back sometime ago, about two to three years ago, if i recall it correctly; I myself used guns. But I don't use them anymore, to be honest. It's distracting, in a way... I prefer hand-to-hand combat now." Dre said as a grin spread across his face, only to realize that he has gone off topic quite a bit. Looking down at the blood sphere, he observed it rotating. With each full rotation the rotation speed would increase. "Indeed. I had to bust my arse for fuck knows how many years to get to this level. Though, if I were to be honest with myself -- I'm still not in the level that I want to." he directed his eyes back to Enzo, as he spoke again, "what about you? You seem like you could use a bit of training; not by me of course. But you get the point."

#14 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:31 am

Enzo

Espada
Espada
Training? Is it really that simple?" Enzo would say questioningly to the man. "In due time, if keep eating, i'll get stronger. That's how it works as a hollow, though, i don't mind getting in a little practice. But not today, i don't feel like it. " Everything that Enzo did was sometimes based off on his mood. If he didn't feel like doing any sort of training today, then he would most likely be by himself, relaxing somewhere in a sandy cave to pass the time. However, if he was to train, Enzo would provably devote the entire day to it without taking a break.

" That red orb, that's your power right?" It was a small inquiry, even Enzo didn't know what it truly was. " So what's your purpose in life then?"
View user profile

#15 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:32 pm

"Well, yes it is, honestly. Though you must train for a long period of time, of course. Training for a few days or a few weeks won't get you anywhere. It would just be a waste of time." Dre said as he paused for a few seconds, only to continue again, "one must, in my opinion, train for at least six months or more to get to a certain level. I have no idea how people say they could get stronger by just training for a month or so. The entire idea is ludicrous, to be honest." He had to train extensively for six months to actually raise the bar when it comes to his level of strength -- but even that wasn't enough. He was still hungry to get stronger. He still had the motivation to put work in an achieve something that would essentially elevate him further in achieving his goals. It was only of a matter of time still it happened.

"My power is to manipulate blood. What you see here a small demonstration of my power." Dre said looking over at the blood sphere that was now engulfed in flames. As the man asked him what he's purpose of life was -- he pondered trying to figure out how exactly he should answer the question. Looking back at the Arrancar, he started to speak, "my purpose of life is to live life, I guess. No one asked me, if I wanted to live or not. We are all born into this world without our consent..." the flames flickering a dark crimson with a light pink flame in the middle, "So, in that regard, I have nothing to do but continue to live my life until death takes me." Dre said, as the pink flame flickered before a spiral of crimson consumed it whole.

#16 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Enzo

Espada
Espada
I guess that’s where the limitation of humans and time comes from. Hollows can live forever as long as they aren’t killed, and as long as we keep feeding. I guess it’s impressive that you lived as long as you did to be as strong as you are. Even if I grew at half your rate, you only have what? 100 years at best? If you want to grow even stronger than you are, how do you plan on fixing your aging without becoming a monster? Honestly, it’s the only choice, but immortality as a spirit isn’t all that cracked up to be. “ Enzo was curious, could this human truly find a way to live forever? He would be impressed if this man had managed something along the lines. However, that would mean that he wouldn’t be considered as a human anymore. Was that what this individual even wanted?

“Blood huh? Hm, I guess anyone unlucky enough to face you around a war zone is fated to have a hard time. I’m not going to ask for details, it doesn’t matter. You’re strong, how or why isn’t important. If I try so hard to evaluate others and their path, how am I supposed to find my own? How……disappointing………..
” Moving on. “ To live huh? Is there anything in this world that you would die for?”
View user profile

#17 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Dre shook his head when he heard the man speak about immortality and all that crap. Dre had no intention in living for ever. Frankly, he wanted to die before he hit his fifties. Because there is nothing worst than dying as an old man, who won't be able to walk the way he used to, or do the things he used to. He would have to keep living reminiscing his past, which honestly he had no intention to. Most humans have this weird obsession in trying to live for ever. Dre found it really weird to the point that he would refuse to talk with people who would share that ideology. Death was something everyone had to face. No matter who they were -- it was coming.

"I'll most likely reach my peak in another six years or so. I really doubt it would take me hundreds years or more to achieve a standard when it comes to power." Dre said in a low voice. "Oh, and before you ask: I have no intention on living for ever. That would be ridiculously boring." A small smile would appear on his face after he said it. "Ugh, well, I guess, I would die for my future wife... if I ever fall in love that is -- and if she's worth to die for. Other than that, no." He paused, "what about you? What would an Arrancar such you would die for?" Dre had the feeling that he already knew what the man's answer would be. But he asked it, nonetheless.

#18 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:54 pm

Enzo

Espada
Espada
Six years? That’s a pretty bold statement, all the more reason why you have to hold on to it. They say that saying such things out into the universe to hear is supposed to steel your resolve. If you go back on it would most likely backfire, which is probably something you don’t want. Besides, if you ever did die, I would be wearing your jacket. It’s the least I can do….” For a minute, it was almost as if Enzo was saying some kind of joke to the man, but he might not be able to tell. As a matter of fact, he might be even more surprised at the fact that the arrancar clapped for him as soon as he mentioned what he would die for.

“Love, how admirable….yes… that’s fitting for you. You killed so many people, you took lives of loved ones probably, maybe they were like you? Maybe they died for the ones they loved, or died so the ones they loved won’t get hurt. Your hands just might be stained with blood of people who are similar to you, who loved all the same. Your love, it might be innocent. No…. I’m sure if you think of marriage, it is. It was sacred back then. “Enzo would say as he looked off into the distance. “As for me? I died for freedom, I died for equal rights among peasants. That’s all I can remember really, but I know for sure that I won’t die twice for the same thing. That would be disappointing………. So I don’t have an answer for you.
View user profile

#19 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:30 am

Dre smirked when the man said that he would be the one wearing his jacket after he passes away. The Arrancar clearly was trying to push it. But Dre wasn't going to fight a person who still haven't even figured what his power was. It would be quite unfair to the arrancar -- and Dre preferred to battle people who had some level of power. Going at it with a guy who didn't know shite would be a huge waste of his time, and also would be disadvantages for the guy he was fighting with due to him being not as powerful as him.

"Fighting for equal rights? How very noble of you." Dre said in an impassive tone. "So have you started your training yet? Who are you asking to train you? Graven Fel, the Cero Espada?" He asked as he waited for the man's response.

#20 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:17 am

Enzo

Espada
Espada
Enzo had no answer of the sort when it came to his past. He really didn't have anything to say about it, and there was nothing that this man could say about it that would prompt a rise out of the young arrancar. At best, Enzo wanted to stay away from te subject of the past, he didn't want to think too much about it anymore. " Training happens all the time, even now. I guess you could call this social training. " As for whether he would end up asking the king himself, Enzo shook his head,

"I doubt the cero Espada would even agree to such a thing. It would be best not to waste his time or mine, so i wont ask. I guess thats the best way to go about it. Who knows? Maybe i wont get stronger than this?
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum