Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:24 pm

DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

It was often found that, in most sections of Las Nochas, if one were to simply wander about, with no destination in mind, they would find the massive fortress surprisingly dull and empty. Who actually knew the number of Arrancar that resided within the dome, but of all of them, you would like the place would be more alive with work that needed seen to, or at least to sounds of battle echoing down the halls as disputes were being settled in the most basic fashion. It was this silence, and emptiness that made wandering the corridors of the place that Arrancar called home, so appealing to one in particular. Dre Jaegerjaquez was invited to Hueco Mundo by the Cero Espada, Graven Fel. He was given permission to stay in the place for a few days. He accepted the offer wholeheartedly. As he thought about his encounter with Graven, he would simply walk in solitude. It wasn't that he enjoyed these walks, or that he did them to soothe his fury or whatever other reasons people made up to walk around alone. He did it because it gave him a sense of familiarity, something that made him examine his existence as a being that was so broken. These thoughts were his attempts to logically understand and explain why he was the way he was.

As different kind of thoughts bombarded his mind, Dre walked along the empty halls of Las Noches. The sound of his boots tapping against the white stone echoed, the only sound presented in the dark passage. The four coat tails on his jacket fluttered about with each step, but kept in the vicinity of were they usually laid by the force applied by his hands being in his pockets. His light purple hair was slicked back, only a few strands having fallen in his face since the last time he had slid his fingers through his hair. His eyes only half opened, as if bored or simply uncaring of everything. Even with light blue eyes, they seemed to very lifeless, as if there was nothing at all within him, leaving him as nothing more than an empty shell meant to do was it was told. In a way that was true. He held no emotions, he was what people called, 'Heartless or Sadistic'. This was no weakness in his eyes, this was strength. With no heart, no emotions, meant there was nothing stopping him from doing what he had to do when he did it. This made him very reliable when it came to kill, for he did not have mercy, no compassion. If it was a threat of any kind, it died. This also tended to keep over Arrancar away from him, at least those that were of his level or weaker, even a few stronger ones. He could not be taunted, nor could he be exploited, he was merely a threat that was best avoided. So imagine his slight surprise when he heard footsteps heading in his direction. It seemed he would be having company very soon.

- hover

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Enzo

Espada
Espada
It hasn’t really been that long since Enzo transformed into an arrancar. At best, it’s only been a few days, but he still did the same things. He devoured other hollows, and he devoured humans when he got around to it. No, maybe it was a case of it being a delicacy of convenience. Though, with the back and forth trips and his new humanoid structure, he kept walking as if he was looking for something.  He didn’t necessarily know what it was, but Enzo had a feeling that he would know it when he saw it.  Though, there was one thing that interested Enzo during his current wandering throughout the sands of Hueco Mundo. Every now and again, he would pick up on a spiritual signature that seemed pretty powerful, and it surprised him that it felt a little human as well. He wondered how they could get so strong to begin with? He never ran into a spiritually aware human, and he sure as hell never fought one. “Do they taste different too?” Who knew?  Maybe this would be his chance to find out? Just a taste would do. “But I’m not hungry right now anyway…” Enzo’s sensing ability was like a blinking light in terms of his weakness. Every now and again, it’ll turn on and off on his own, leaving a bit of inconsistency.  However, he trusted it enough to use it as a guide.

Moving a little closer, Enzo managed to find himself in Las Noches, which surprised him once more.  With his sensory blinking back on again, Enzo experienced an overwhelming amount of spiritual energy. “Oh, I’m guessing that this person is close?” With the steps of his feet echoing through the corridors of Las Noches, he took a good look at the man in front of him. He had somewhat of a black jacket, and his blue eyes were as cold as death. “Nice Jacket…. Can I have it?” Famous first words, or it could be famous last words. Even though Enzo  traveled all this way in order to see who this man was, why he was here, or even have a taste to see if it tasted different; he ended up being distracted by the texture and the style of the man’s jacket. To be honest, Hueco Mundo did get cold at nights.

WC- 391
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:59 pm

DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

The sound of the footsteps were closing in by the second. It was a matter of time until he met whoever that was coming towards him. Personally, Dre did not care whoever the person would end up being -- as long he or she did not end up getting in his face. As the sound of footsteps died down, it was now nothing but silence...dead silence. But the silence was interrupted by a voice. A voice of a person speaking. Judging by the sound of the voice, it was most likely a male. Slowly lifting his head up, he looked forward. It was an Arrancar that stood in front of him. Observing the man, Dre noticed that his appearance was quite peculiar. By the looks of it the arrancar was about six inches and one in height, dark skinned, had long straight grey coloured hair that was all over his face. However what was most interesting was the fact that he asked Dre if he could have his jacket. Which honestly was a weird question that took him by surprise.

"You most certainly cannot." Dre said bluntly, frowning at the Arrancar that was a few feet in front of him. Dre was the type that cared alot about his appearance and the clothes he wore. He wasn't going to give any of his shit away. Even if the comment the Arrancar made was in a joking manner -- it was in poor favour. "What rank do you hold, Arrancar? And out of all the things you could say, you wanted to have my jacket? Seriously?" He asked, his eyes directed at the man. Judging by the man's spiritual pressure, he couldn't sense anything that would scare him. Even if the Arrancar was stronger than him in anyway, he found have ways to make it even. But that wasn't the case here.

- hover

#4 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:52 pm

Enzo

Espada
Espada
"Why?" Enzo would say just as bluntly, leaving room to second guess that this particular hollow breed might be a difficult customer. Maybe Enzo should be afraid, maybe Enzo should watch what he say around this man if he didn't possess any way of combatting the human or protecting himself. However, in Enzo's case, fear took up a lot of thinking space. Right now, Enzo was thinking about how good that jacket would look on him, it was fit for a king. "Arrancar? That's what you call this form? So I'm not a Gillian anymore, am I? I can't even kill myself properly..how....dissapointing...." Enzo said this passively as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Rank? No, don't have anything like that. I don't think it's important in such a desolate place. The only thing that matters to every other hollow is their next meal. I'm positive that you ran into a few, but maybe they were too scared to test you. Longevity, there is nothing for them to believe for that they’re willing to die, so they would rather safeguard their lives until someone or some other thing kills them anyway. Or…something like that…..” Enzo’s eyes drifted off for a second before he turned back to the man. “What were we talking about again?” This always happens, but looking at the jacket brought Enzo up to speed. “The Jacket, right….. well… why not? You seem to care about it. I like to have things that have value, even if it's looks simple
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:50 pm

DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

Dre wasn't sure if the Arrancar was being a pain in the arse purposely or if he was trying to stir shite up and get Dre to the point where he would attack the man. He was not quite sure which of these was the actual case, but he did know something. That being, this Arrancar in particular was a nosy, no good, little shite that could not take 'no' for an answer. Dre was a calm man in general who only wanted peace and quiet. But however, there are times when people like the one who is currently in front of him, would try their best in testing his patience. Which was not a good thing at all. Dre had the urge to put the Arrancar in his place. But he wasn't going to do that...yet.

"Yes, that's what they call it. And no, you aren't a Gillian anymore." Dre said to the man. He was quite shocked in a way to know that the Arrancar had no knowledge in what he was. Which begs the question; how much does he actually know about anything? Crossing his arms across his chest, he spoke, "eh, the rank is important. The fact that you don't even know what it is, and think that it is unimportant shows me two things. Either you're entirely new to this ordeal and no one has debriefed you about anything. Or you heard about all of it, but yet, contuine to remain ignorant about all of it." He paused for a second or two, only to continue again, "I don't know which one applies to you. But if it's the latter, it's sad that Graven has nothing but idiots under his command. I feel sorry for the man."

Titlting his head to the left, Dre brought his left hand up, facepalming himself as he shaked his head slightly. "It's because it's mine -- and I have no intention to share it." glaring at the man, he brought his hand down, only to straighten his jacket. "You really don't take a 'no' for an answer, know? How you have survived so far without getting killed is beyond me." Coming to a pause again, Dre would close his eyes and breath outward before opening them again and saying, "what is your name Arrancar? Since it seems like we are the only ones who are currently present in this area; tell me a little about yourself." He asked eagerly awaiting the man's response

- hover

#6 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Enzo

Espada
Espada
Enzo raised an eyebrow, this man was pretty serious towards the two accusations he just made. “It’s hard to be ignorant about something that’s right in your face. I would expect there to be some kind of messenger that appears out of nowhere to explain things to an Arrancar and send them in the right direction. That’s not what happened for me. Whenever someone appeared, they either tried to eat me while spouting some ambition dialogue or try to join up with me. But, I don’t know where I’m going or what I’m doing, so I have nothing to offer either of the two….wait..” Enzo thought about it once more and snapped his fingers. “Well, for the former just mentioned of people showing  up, all I can offer them is a place in my stomach. That’s about it…”  Enzo then shrugged. “I don’t know who Graven is or why I should listen to him. So I have no response for that..”

Moving on, Enzo was asked of his name by this mysterious person. Should he answer…..” Hmmm…” This was something that he actually took the time to think about, would it be important in the end for him to give his name?” Enzo Audotorae… that’s my name… I’ve always had it..even after death…”
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:43 pm

Dre listened to the Arrancar's explanation carefully without uttering a single word. There was nothing he wanted to reply to. It was quite apparent to him that the man in-front of him did not possess a good level of IQ. He did not have any direction on where he wanted to go. Neither did he have a set of goals in his life. At least that was what Dre was able to gather after speaking with the Arrancar for five minutes or so. But be that as it may, what surprised Dre the most was the fact that the Arrancar did not know who Graven was. Dre was not sure if that was even possible: being an Arrancar and not knowing who the Cero Espada was honestly unheard of. Hell, even though Dre was a human, he knew who the Cero Espada was.

"You don't know Graven Fel, the Cero Espada?" Dre asked the man as he closed his eyes for a moment and sighed. Directing his eyes back to the man, he spoke again, "What exactly do you know about Arrancars and Espadas? Even though you're an Espada -- you seem to know little nothing about your own race. Which to me is quite shocking, to be honest." He paused, "anyway, hello Enzo Audotorae. My name is Jimmie. Jimmie Reese." lifting his hand up, Dre went for a handshake, smiling. Though he did wonder if the man knew what a handshake was, and even if he did know it, did he know how to proceed from that?

#8 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:27 pm

Enzo

Espada
Espada
Cero Espada? No, doesn't ring a bell." At least he was honest. Enzo's hollow life consisted of traveling around and eating whatever came to pass. The man was mostly in hs own thoughts and feelings, so he wasn't necessarily paying attention to what was around him. It didn't matter to him, and the people around him didn't make it matter. However, This human in front of him was somehow making this important, so maybe Enzo should pay more attention to it?" Graven Fel, i'll remember that name then..." If that's the case, then Enzo would keep it in mind. "I don't know anything about the Arrancar or the Espada. Well, that's a lie, I heard of an Arrancar, but it was very brief. Like I said before, how can I be a part of an organization I never heard from if I just became an Arrancar three days ago? It' disappointing that all of a sudden, this has to be the most important thing I should know without anyone telling me what it is. "

Enzo wasn't dumb or anything of the sort, he was just oblivious at times, and that was only if he wasn't made aware of it. "Jimmie Reese?" So that was his name? "..." instead of shaking his hand, Enzo would point at the man with a neutral expression.

"I remember why I came here now, the strong energy is coming from you. You have a nice coat and sound very smart, but I don't feel like losing my hand today. I just got it..." He was cautious, but could you blame him?
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:16 pm

Dre had the tendency of giving out fake name's towards people he meet and converse with -- and this was one of those situations. Then again, he really did not know what his birth name was -- but that was a story for another time. Simply put, the reason he refused to give out his real name was because he would be running the risk of compromising his identity. As a contract killer, he had an obligation to uphold different policies that came with his profession. Giving classified information, in this case his name, to the wrong person was putting his entire job in jeopardy. Which was something he had no intention of doing.

As predicted, the Arrancar did not shake his hand. Instead he gestured his finger at him with a neutral expression on his face which Dre found to be a little odd. Shrugging off the man's weird behaviour, he placed his hand back at the side of his body. "Wait... did you really think that I was going to rip your arm off or something?" Dre asked the man curiously wanting to know what kind of thought process was behind of him saying such a thing. "I guess you forgot the fact that I'm a human and not an Arrancar. Unlike ninety-nine percent of the Arrancars, we human are civilized... Or at least try to be." A small smile would appear across his face as he said the last sentence as he was reminded how uncivilized humans could be. Leaning back, he spoke, "Do you wish to travel to the human world?" Dre asked eagerly waiting his response.

#10 Re: [Private] The Castle (Enzo) on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:23 am

Enzo

Espada
Espada
I don’t know much about you, besides the fact that you have power, which could lead to plenty of assumptions. Your handshakes could probably squeeze the life out of a mountain. You could sneeze and probably blow a house down by accident. The most casualties that occur are through what “if” scenarios, that’s usually your instincts talking if you second guess it. They aren’t wrong for me, not all the time.” Power was the one thing that remains absolute in the span of differences. This man was powerful, but it also meant that if Enzo couldn’t even stand up to a fraction of his power, he had to be weary of him. “Well, if arrancar are hollows, and hollows eat other humans and hollows, being an accumulation of human souls, with the origin of hollows being humans who fall into despair at the time of their death, wouldn’t that make you the origin of savages?”

Enzo said this in such a nonchalant way that you would think that the thought the question wasn’t even important. “If civilization is anything as to how it was when I was alive, there is war, poverty, and death. Whether I open up a garganta today or tomorrow, I’ll probably see something I won’t like, then eat that person. Can’t even say if it’s justice anymore…oh well…
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum