Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Walking Towards The Belly Of The Beast (Ika)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre felt a sudden shock going through his left arm as he came to the conclusion that he had fractured his forearm. Most likely due to him trying to deflect the punch that the Vizard had thrusted at him. For the first few seconds he felt nothing. Obviously that was because of the adrenaline, but he knew that he was going to feel the pain soon after. However, thankfully for him, he had a healing factor. So, hopefully his forearm would go back to fully functioning as normal in due time. Ika got away from Dre's sonic attack by Shunpoing away from it, only for the man to get in front of him again. As Dre got to the man's blindside, he would turn towards him, as he would attempt a reverse kick at him, most likely trying to knock Dre off to the side. Quickly sidestepping to the left slightly, he would dodge the kick, only to throw a Sphaera Sanguinem (blood sphere) towards Ikas ribs using his right palm... As Dre's attempt on catching the Vizard's leg failed due to the man propelling himself off one leg, while also reversing his legs position to attempt to strike at Dre's jaw. Without wasting a second, Dre would crouch using his knees to avoid the attack, while calling his sword to his right hand to swing it directly at the leg Ika used to propel himself up in hopes of cutting it right off.

The man used Shunpo to twist his body around as he aimed a right hook straight at Dre's head. Not wanting to scramble his brains, Dre would quickly duck under by bending his knees, and in a swift motion would throw two Sanguinis Globuolus (blood balls) at the mans solar plexus at a speed equivalent to a Bala. Which would ignite and explode upon contact giving the man second degree burns... Using Shunpo the Vizard evaded all the slashes that Dre had aimed at him, as he would get to his front again trying to make a straight kick towards his right knee. Using bring-light Dre would push himself backwards quickly to avoid it -- only for the man to try and follow it up with a knee to his ribs. In an attempt to stop it, Dre would extend his right arm as he lunged his sword straight at the mans chest. Hopefully not only stopping the attack Ika made but stabbing him as well. Just for reassurance Dre would also create two Sanguis Serpentes (blood snakes) that would appear behind Ika immediately to try and wrap themselves on him to hold him down and strangle him. They would explode just as they gain contact with the Vizard.

Technique Used (Sphaera Sanguinem):

Ability Name: Sphaera Sanguinem
Description:By using his hands, Dre can convert the air surrounding him to blood, in which he would utilize it to create a redish energy sphere on top of his palm. One blast is powerful enough to create a large crater, with an accompanying explosion which creates a shock-wave.

The damage done by a sphere is equal to 2 Cero's. 2 post cool down.

Technique Used(Sanguis Serpentes):

Ability Name: Sanguis Serpentes
Description:  Dre can create multiple individual snakes using blood. These snakes can strike with enormous force and also explode on contact with enemy. However, they can also be used to strangle the opponent (not outright), slash the opponent with their fangs, or hold them down. This technique causes the enemy 2nd degree burns, 3 post CD.

Technique Used (Sanguinis Globuolus):

Ability Name: Sanguinis Globuolus
Description:Dre has the ability to create a total of 40 globulus sanguinis per a thread, 2 per post with a 1 post cool down. Each globulus sanguinis takes the size similar to a table tennis ball. It has the ability to travel at a speed equal to a Bala.

Upon contact the globulus sanguinis ignites and explodes causing 2nd degree burns for the enemy.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man didn't seem to react well to having his forearm broken though he did appear to quickly inventory that damages that had occurred in a fairly quick fashion.. A quick diagnosis of the issue would help the man a little bit, but not enough to actually make a difference.. Sure he had deflected the punch Ika had thrown, and he seemed to be aware that it was the cause of the injury, but he had to be aware that the best course of action would have been avoiding Ika's onslaught entirely.. The adrenaline would numb the pain a little bit initially, but in the long run? It wouldn't actually help that much, and the pain would be unbelievable within the next few minutes for the man.. The man seemed to have a healing factor, otherwise Ika was certain he would have been a little more worried about how things were going..  As Ika avoided the bulk of the Humans attacks, he watched as the man proceeded to go for a blindside strike by avoiding Ika's kick, and launching some form of blood sphere at him which Ika avoided by planting the leg and Shunpoing back, then forwards once more to get back in position after the attack missed.. The man crouched and Ika would use Shunpo to get down, hoping to crack the mans spine into the ground with an axe-kick. He then proceeded to use his sword as though it were a threat, which was beyond cute. Ika simply pivoted, and jumped over the blade before Shunpoing back down to punch the mans lights out.

As the man ducked the punch he probably thought he was getting away, he even launched two blood balls where he THOUGHT Ika was.. Well, the problem with this interaction was had used Shunpo and gotten behind him in relatively short order, swinging once more towards the mans head as the blood balls again were avoided. Which would ignite and explode upon contact giving the man second degree burns... The man had somehow continued to avoid Ika's strikes, probably because Ika had been taking it easy on him, and as he went to stab Ika with the sword Ika simply smiled and grabbed the blade near the hilt though blood still dripped from his hands... He would then choke up on the hilt till his bleeding hands were burning the wrist of the Human, before he yanked him forwards for one hell of a clothesline/lariat.. The two snakes that approached from behind were a pain, but were easily dealt with by usage of a Hadou 33 so that they would explode about twenty feet away from Ika.. "Not bad Human.."

Apps and Info:

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
As expected Ika used Shunpo to dodge Dre's blood sphere, only for him to get back into position and use Shunpo again in an attempt to land an axe kick on Dre's spine. Knowing that taking the damn hit directly would most likely fuck him up, he used bringer light to move forward; yet it wasn't enough. The Vizard was way too fast for him. The kick landed on the right-side of his back, thankfully missing his spine in a nick of time. He felt the impact of the kick, and he felt it hard. Dre toppled forward as he fell face first on the hard ground. "Ugh, fuck." he said grunting towards himself feeling the pain on his back getting more intense by the second. Suddenly this whole ordeal didn't feel like such a good idea at all...

Yet again Dre's attack failed to do any kind damage towards his opponent, as Ika had once again used Shunpo to avoid it. But what Dre did not know was the fact that the man had used Shunpo to get behind him to swing a punch at him again. He only began to realize such when the Vizards fist impacted on his helmet. But what could be done in such an instance? Nothing, of course. He was sent flying towards his right at least ten feet from his previous position. As his body contacted with the ground his whole life flashed before him. Was this it? Is this how he was going to die? In a fucking training field? As various thoughts bombarded his mind, he tried to used his hands to get himself up. But failing in doing so, he fell down back to the ground again. His vision was blurry, while his head was spinning like shit. For a second, Dre even wondered who he really was...

Ika managed to block the stab by grabbing Dre's sword near the hilt. Blood would start to drip out from his hands as the man would use burn Dre's wrist. "Ugghh..." He would shout as he felt himself go forwards only to be greeted by a brutal clothesline. Flipping over after the man's arm connected with his neck, he would land on his back out of all the places with a loud thud. "Fuck.. that hurt." Dre said looking up contemplating if he had made the right choice to fight a beast like this Vizard. While Ika dealt with the snakes he used all his energy to stand up as he would use bringer light to create a good between the man. Stabbing the sword on the ground, he used it to keep himself balanced since he couldn't stand even straight after all the brutal strikes he endured.

"Well, I honestly never expected this..." Dre said looking at the man, keeping his attention towards him. "I guess this what happens when you fight someone way beyond your league." He shaked his head trying to maintain a some sort of vision even though it was blurry as shit. Everything just felt spinning around him. Hell his left arm was numb as fuck, his back felt like it was broken in to two, the right side of his head felt like there was a huge dent on it. Only to make matters worse, blood was pouring down from his nose. "You really are a beast, you know that?" Dre said directing his eyes to his right hand where it was burned due to the man's acid. Sighing, he directed his eye's back to Ika, as he spoke, "tell me; why are you exactly training me for free? It feels weird, to be honest. Do you have some kind of secondary agenda behind this all? Or is that you're not brutal as you say you are?" he asked in an attempt to stall the fight so he could get sometime to rethink his strategy. If there was even one... But Dre knew there wasn't any. He was stalling because he needed sometime so his healing factor would kick in and heal all the damaged parts of his body. Going at the Vizard in this current condition would only prove fatal towards him.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:11 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Dre was axe-kicked in the back pretty hard courtesy of Ika, but he had used Bringer-Light just in time to avoid having his spine severed.. The man fell face first onto the ground, uttering some profanities but Ika wasn't done with him yet. He would Shunpo down to double foot stomp him as hard as he could on the rings, before stepping off and kicking him in the ribs, hoping to send him flying at LEAST 100 feet into a tree. You could tell that he was now having second thoughts in regards to this whole training exercise. The man was clearly having the absolute piss beat out of him, he was what out on his feet as it was called in MMA and Boxing, and Ika smelling blood in the water would go in for the kill before sparring the man his life..

The man took the clothesline like a champ, doing a flip in the air hitting the ground flat on his back, once more uttering profanities. This of course led to a smirk from Ika as one might expect it to, and he was clearly pondering whether or not the fight should even continue at this point.. As Ika had taken out the snakes the man used what was left of his energy to get away from Ika, or at least he had thought so.. As he spoke, Ika would Shunpo in front of him and grab his hair lifting him into the air, mask donned as it was he charged a Cero and smiled. "In a real fight your life just ended, spars over buddy." In less than an instant Ika sent the Cero off in the other direction, destroying countless trees which in another instance, could have been the Fullbringer in front of him..

The man seemed to value having his life saved sure, but he was still clearly questioning why he had been sparred, not that Ika could blame him.. "If you must know, I'm looking for fighters to join me and if I am to be honest with you, you hung in there pretty damn well given that I was beating you within an inch of your life.. I need soldiers like yourself, but your resolve could use some work.. I can help you with that, worse goes to worse?.." Ika smirked, "I know you're just another foe I could kill in an instant.. That's why I train people for free, allies and knowledge of my enemies.. But I'd prefer you were the former.." Ika extended his hand, obviously looking for a handshake of course, "Join me, and your power will be greater than you could have ever imagined it being.."

Apps and Info:

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Have you ever being in a situation where you thought your troubles were finally coming to an end, but only those troubles to get worse and effect your life in a much more worse way? That was exactly what Dre was feeling in this particular instance. He was down on the ground lying in agony thinking that the beating he endured was finally coming to an end. But boy was he so fucking wrong... The Vizard once again used Shunpo to appear before him as he used his feet to stomp Dre into the ground a few times. As the man's foot connected with his body he could only groan in total pain, while coughing blood out of his mouth. At this point he couldn't even feel if he had a back. To make things more worse the man kicked his ribs, which once again sent him flying. But this time to a tree. He didn't know how much feet he went flying at this point, since the only thing he felt was his body contacting with the tree which sent a huge shock through his body. The kick was strong enough to cut the damn tree in half as Dre rolled over sideways at least five times before his body went rigid. Guess he had to add shattered ribs to his list of injuries now...

Ika finished dealing with the snakes more sooner than he had expected. He Shunpo'd in front of him only to grab Dre by the hair and lift him up. This was clearly wasn't how he wanted things to pan out. He was in a predicament where he couldn't even defend himself. He was broken in half. Not literally, of course. Hell, he couldn't even stand up straight... The man donned his mask as he said something about how if this wasn't a spar he would already be dead. Dre wasn't exactly sure if that was exactly what the man said but if it was, he was right... As the man charged the cero, he thought this was the end. He wanted to say something but nothing came out of his mouth; he was paralyzed in fear. The Cero was sent off in other directions. Destroying everything that stood in its way. Dre almost thought that was the end of him...

"Ah, I see." Dre said after hearing the man's explanation for why he was training him for free. Actually, it all made sense now. "Well, I'm going to be honest with you... I would be glad to join the team you're creating. I guess in that way I could pay you back for letting me train for free." He paused, coughing more blood out of his mouth he shook his head, "ugh...that was hell of a beating you gave me there man." Grinning he extended his right arm as he shook the man's hand. "I'm in."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:26 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man was paralyzed in fear as Ika more or less had taken him to the brink of death.. "Just what I would expect I suppose... None the matter, let's get to the main point here.." The man spoke his piece about being willing to join, and seemingly admitted to the beating Ika had just given him which did little more than draw a smirk from Ika, "Yeah, thanks, I do this a lot.. You're welcome for the training by the way, oh, and nice to have you on board. Follow me inside and I'll get you a room..."

Ika would walk inside and show the man around, giving him the general run down on his new home and the general layout of the faculty.. Then Ika would head to his office for a smoke, it had been a longggg day.

-Thread Exit-

Apps and Info:

#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum