Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] Walking Towards The Belly Of The Beast (Ika)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

Dre had no idea why he was in a jungle. Well actually, in a way, he kind of did. He wanted someone to train him to get stronger -- and for some bizarre reason he thought getting help from the leader of the Vizards was the way he was going to achieve it. He had never met the man named 'Ika Mazi'. Though he did talk with the man on the phone a few days ago, where he accepted the offer to train him. What was strange was the fact that the man asked nothing in return for accepting to train him. Rumour has it that Ika Mazi was a force of nature; who had an absurd amount of obsession for battles and such. Which honestly did not make Dre anxious in anyway whatsoever. He too had a similar obsession when it came towards battles -- It was something that he enjoyed a lot. But be that as it may, he wanted to gain further experience from someone who have been in the game for a far longer than he.

After hours of roaming, Dre finally approached Ika's complex, which was situated in the middle of the jungle. As he started to look around, he noticed that there was no one in sight. Not one single soul. Which was quite obvious if you thought about it since the complex was in the middle of the jungle. However, considering the size of the place one would have the impression that there would be other people living as well. "Guess the guy lives alone..." Dre muttered towards himself walking towards the front door, only to ring the bell as he waited patiently for whoever that was inside the complex to answer and show up.        

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:09 am

Vizard
Vizard
Some schmuck strolled into Ika's jungle as though he were going to be welcomed with open arms, and he wasn't COMPLETELY wrong, but he was pretty damn stupid nonetheless. Grinning from ear to ear, Ika began to let some of his Reitsu waft through the air, hoping, praying that this Human would catch a scent.. The man seemed to be seeking him out, and seemed to have a vague idea where he was going as he slowly meandered his way across the jungle-floor, stirring up every creature within a mile radius to investigate.. It didn't bother Ika anymore at this point, the jungle was alive even when he was not.. and it seemed as though it always had been... Then it hit Ika.. this was the man he had agreed to train over the phone.. quite the face-palm moment for him.. but nonetheless the man would be arriving soon.. It had seemed that the man had similar interests to Ika in regards to power and combat, and that was PRECISELY, what drove him to train the man.. Potential allies were of course always welcomed, and this would be no exception..

After what was seemingly hours of this fucking moron wandering the jungle aimlessly, he seemed to be getting closer to the complex.. And closer, until FINALLY, he had arrived, more or less proximal to Ika's feet. "Welcome traveler... this is my humble abode.. would you like to come inside? We do have some lovely Air Conditioning.. Seems to be the thing most people enjoy about this place.."

Apps and Info:

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:17 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The man opened the door as he went on to greet Dre. If one were to look at the Vizard, it could be seen that he had an appearance similar to a teenager. At least that was what Dre gathered by observing the guy. Long straight black hair, pale skin, lean physique and so forth. Typical scrawny teenage look. Be that as it may, giving Ika a small nod, Dre entered the house as his eye's roamed the place. The place was massive inside as it was at the outside. There were some captivating interior designs and such that caught Dre's interest. As a fan of aesthetics, he appreciated that a man like Ika would go his way and make his crib somewhat pleasing to look at. He almost had an impression that considering the stuff he heard about the man the place would look somewhat eyesore. But in a way, he was quite glad that it was not.

Turning fully towards the man, Dre smiled. "Thank you for inviting me and also accepting the offer to train me." He paused for a second or two, only to continue, "I look forward to train under you." There was nothing but truth in his words. Putting his hands inside his pockets, Dre gazed at the man, as he began to speak again, "so, when do we start the training? Or are there some specific stuff I should do before the training begins?" He asked, as he waited curiously for the man's reply

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to be happy to be welcomed inside and furthermore seemed to be analyzing Ika with all the grace of an autistic child studying his first breast. The man continued to eyeball Ika's compound from the inside, much to Ika's chagrin, the man seemed to be kind of quiet, a pity really, as Ika much preferred being loud and otherwise obnoxious. The man seemed to appreciate the scope and aesthetics of Ika's compound, given the slight smile that graced his face as he looked around, "Beautiful ain't it? I built it myself. Spent 100 years give or take.." People would probably assume that the compound would be an eye-sore, but Ika took great pride in the things he created.. excluding Kazuku of course, but that was for another day.

The man turned towards Ika and smiled fully from ear to ear for the first time in their brief interaction, and then thanked Ika for inviting him and agreeing to train him. Ika nodded in agreement, and as he went to speak the man continued to say that he looked forward to training. "Well, I appreciate a man with some manners but I'll have to be honest with you, I have none.. So.. Prepare for that as you'd like, but don't expect much on the return there.." Ika smirked from ear to ear, "I do appreciate the sincerity your words seem to convey, thus I would at least like to know your name for now good sir.." Regardless of the mans response Ika would nod and continue "We will commence under standard rules, I will use hand to hand combat to start, only resorting to Kidou once you've started to use elemental attacks.. I won't release, and I won't fight to kill. You must fight to kill however, if you wish to succeed.. We clear?"

Apps and Info:

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:51 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Ika went on to say that he appreciated a man with manners -- while also responding by saying that he had none, and Dre should not expect much from him. To which he shrugged his shoulders. It did not bother him that the man in-front of him lacked basic human decency or any kind of true courtesy. Then again, the man was not a human, which in a way was understable. Be that as it may, Dre was here to train to get stronger. That was his objective. What kind of man Ika Mazi was irrelevant to him, as long as the Vizard did a good job in training him to achieve new heights.

"My name is Dre Jaegerjaquez." He raised his right hand up in order to see if the man would accept it and show the courtesy of a handshake. Normally he would be very cautious in giving his name out to people he did no know or trust. However, considering the circumstances he was in, changes had to be made. After hearing his name the man went on to explain the basic rules of the training. Dre had no problem with any of it -- to which he nodded in agreement. "Sounds good, to be honest." He said running his hand through his hair to get the few strands of hair out of his face. Leaning back, he crossed his arms across his chest, only to begin speaking again, "so, since I'm game and all that shite; when do we start? And where exactly are we going to carry out this training? Curious."

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:16 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed less than phased by Ika's general demeanor which was certainly a good start to them forming a functional relationship of any kind.. The man seemed to be there for the exact reasons he had stated, and they were reasons Ika could do more than just simply understand, he lived them for an ungodly number of years... He understood the mans problem with him, he understood his exquisite urge to fill the air not with useless speech, but with power.. He seemed more than willing to completely disregard Ika's general behavior, so long as Ika taught him as he had said he would..

The man stated his name as he had been asked to do, and raised his right hand up in order to see if Ika was going to dignify him with the common courtesy of a hand-shake.. Ika pondered for a second, looking at the man for a second, before reciprocating the hand-shake in a casual demeanor, before dragging him forwards with unusual force, force this man had no way felt before... "Rule number one to combat, never, EVER, trust the other combatant under any circumstances.. Friend, foe, teacher, trainer, Enemy, Family, you do NOT let your guard down for simple formalities.. Combat is the art of savages, not gentleman. Kindness..." Before finishing his sentence Ika would quickly push forwards on the man, forcing him to fall on his ass given that Ika had positioned his legs so firmly behind the mans prior too, essentially table-topping him before placing a finger to his head, as though it were a gun.. "Kindness will get you killed good 'sir'.. Don't forget that."

After that little ordeal, Ika explained the basics of the training and the man didn't seem to have any true problem with it, seeing as he nodded in agreement. The man audibly confirmed, to which Ika simply nodded, leaving his hands in his pockets, as the man ran his hands through his hair to get the strands out of his face Ika would quickly smirk and in an instant he'd be behind the man, aiming to clap his ears to box both of his ear-drums. "We'll start now then, since we're in the training room! Oh, and rule two, never let your guard down. Ever. Combat or otherwise.. Especially when you're not powerful enough to warrant such a lackadaisical approach to things.."

Apps and Info:

on Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The Vizard shook back Dre's hand casually. All seemed well so far. However that didn't last for long as the man pulled him towards him in an unusual force that he had never felt before, and went onto explain how he should never trust anyone under any circumstances whatsoever -- and how being a gentleman would not get him anywhere. Ika Mazi said nothing but the truth. But in his defence, Dre was showing the man class and respect because of the fact that he had agreed to help him without wanting nothing in return. But be that as it may, the Vizard pushed him back in a way that he fell on his arse, while table-topping due to the way he had positioned his legs behind him. Only for the man to place his finger on Dre's head and say how kindness would get him killed.

Getting up after this small scene had taken place, Dre wiped the dirt off his suit. The last thing he wanted was to get his clothes dirty and shit. He wasn't having none of it. As the man vanished from his sight in an instant, only to appear behind Dre's back, he went on to explain how one should never put their guard down. To which Dre instinctively bended down by his knees as he would use bringer light to move ten feet forward from his previous position. Turning his body around to face the man, Dre titled his head to the left. "I had a feeling you were going to pull something off." He said noticing how the man's two hand were raised in a clapping like position. He was most likely going to thunder-clap his ears. Thankfully, he managed to avoid such an attack before letting it impact on him -- which would have most likely fucked his hearing up

"Well then... I guess it's time to get shit going." With that Dre raised his right hand up, touching the red stone that was attached to his necklace, he began to rub it. To which his Fullbring would activate -- as a metal armour would generate around his whole body, even covering his most of his face. A long dark blue scarf is generated around his neck, while a sword would form around his hand. Without wasting a second, Dre closed the gap between them as he used bringer light to appear behind the man, with the sword in his hand that he was already swinging through bringer light. He would aim at his ribs, while saying, "Deus Lux". Only to bringer light again to the sky aiming his sword down at his skull in a similar composition. Then bringer lightning again, he would appear towards the man's right, as he would throw two Sanguinis Globuolus (blood balls) at him at a speed equivalent to a Bala.

Technique Used(Deus lux):

Ability Name: Deus lux
Description: Using his sword Dre releases a highly condensed spiritual energy from the tip of his blade, which, magnifying the slash attack, flies forward. This slash takes the shape of a crescent moon or wave. It heavily damages anything caught within the blast.

2 Cero's worth damage, 2 post cool down.

Technique Used (Sanguinis Globuolus):

Ability Name: Sanguinis Globuolus
Description:Dre has the ability to create a total of 40 globulus sanguinis per a thread, 2 per post with a 1 post cool down. Each globulus sanguinis takes the size similar to a table tennis ball. It has the ability to travel at a speed equal to a Bala.

Upon contact the globulus sanguinis ignites and explodes causing 2nd degree burns for the enemy.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to dust himself off after Ika effectively put him on his back, probably opening the fight with more edge and aggression than the man had originally expected.. He seemed rather pre-occupied with dusting his suit off and this also made Ika laugh "You know, dusting a suit off that is soon going to be mired with my boot-prints is hardly the smartest thing I've ever seen, worry first about surviving a fight. Your last thought should be appearances and 'oh crap this suit is dirty' when you can just steal another. Ika then smirked in the mans general direction before continuing, "That was another free lesson, buy one get one free if you will... the next one will not be as easy.."

The man avoided the clap on his ears and proceeded to duck as though that were somehow going to save him, and this was simply not the case at all and if we're being honest with ourselves? The notion that this man was just going to escape from him with a simple crouch was simple at best, Ika saw the man begin to crouch and immediately aimed a kick at the tail-bone, hoping to launch him forwards and up into the nearby wall. "Rule three of combat, dodge for efficiency, avoid the opponent at all costs when you're on the defensive, don't simply dodge one attack, dodge ALL of them."

The man seemed to get the hint and decided that it was indeed time to get shit going, a sentiment that Ika more than shared, and was well beyond the point of simply agreeing with.. "Well it's about time you decided I was going to do more than just school you, I didn't even think you'd mess my hair up at this rate.." Ika smirked, maintaining the demeanor he had before, keeping his hands in his pockets and awaiting the mans blows.. The man touched his necklace and began to transform a bit, a Fullbring?.. Fascinating, perhaps this would be interesting after-all, though it still seemed a little.. unlikely.. a metal armor generated around his entire body, and covered most of his face as a long blue scarf went around his neck.. What a weird combo.. Anyway, a sword seemed to manifest in his hand and Ika raised an eyebrow, perplexed with what exactly the man was doing.. Without wasting a second,  the man closed the gap between them as he used a Shunpo equivalent of sorts, probably Bringer Light.. He swung at Ika's ribs, then said "Deus Lux" whatever the hell that meant.. Regardless Ika used Shunpo to avoid the first strike and the second strike failed in short order.. As the man extended for the second strike however, Ika made a move using Shunpo, then made a punch at the side of the mans head, before following it up with a Shunpo that essentially placed him in front of the man wherever he was, and a Spartan Kick followed, Ika was hoping to put him through a couple of the trees, but it was far from a sure thing.. Then the man appeared towards his right side, launching two balls of blood that seemed to splatter the tree to Ika's back with some fairly negative repercussions.. They were fast and obviously deadly, and Ika would need to avoid those if he wanted to stay healthy.. He sighed a bit before looking towards the man with a smirk. "My turn.."

Ika Shunpo'd to his front and made an open-palm strike at his nose, before following it up with a Hadou 1 "Push" towards the mans ribs. He figured that along with the counter-attacks from earlier would be enough to stagger him, and returned to having his hands in his pockets.. "Next? Please make this a little more fun for me.."

Apps and Info:

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:14 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Ika used shunpo to dodge the attack that was aimed at his ribs. As Dre went on to extend his second attack, the Vizard made a move using shunpo to attempt to punch Dre on the right side of his head. Dropping his sword and turning towards the man in swift motion, Dre would step aside immediately, his left arm sweeping outward, he would strike Ika's forearm with the outside of his own, deflecting the punch away. As he would use this opening to fire a Sanguinem Sonic (sonic attack) from his mouth at the man, point-blank. Ika would shunpo again to be in front of him, in an attempt to spartan kick him. By moving out to the Vizard's blindside, Dre would essentially get out of the line of his kick at a nick of time. He won't stop there, as he would catch Ika's leg with his right forearm to try and keep him suspended off the ground which would make him unbalance. Dre would immediately follow it with a side kick to back of the Vizard knee in an attempt to make him collapse. If that were to happen, Dre would raise his left arm upwards, calling his sword back to his hand, the tip of the sword facing downwards, bringing it down in full force to stab Ika in the gut.

The Vizard seem to manage to get out of the way of his blood ball attack as the balls splattered across the tree's behind his back. The man would look at him and smirk saying it was his turn. With that he shunpo'd again in front of Dre, making an open-palm strike at his nose. Shifting his weight to his right leg slightly, bending his knees, while crunching his abs, Dre would pivot his feet and body to the right, out of the strikes path, he would dodge the attack -- only to Ika to aim a Hado one at his ribs. Due to the barrier, which is affixed to his front, the hado would not be able to get through as it would redirect outwards after hitting the barrier. Using the momentarily distraction as an advantage, Dre would use bringer light to get behind the man for a single swing across his back. Following by another swing at the back of his legs. Then again aiming at the front of his shoulder. Dre would attempt to find a weak spot by slashing across by all directions. Pointing the tip of his sword, Dre would appear behind the man, whilst launching a large energy beam (Sanguinem Texentium) at Ika's back. Hoping to blow him way.

Technique Used (Sanguinem Sonic):

Ability Name: Sanguinem Sonic
Description: Dre is cable of tightening his throat muscles to create an echo chamber in order to release an hot air attack from his mouth. It has the power to cause 2nd degree burns and shake the enemy on contact. The technique can also be used to disperse enemy attacks and also defean enemies temporarily within a 30 foot area. 3 post cool down.

Technique Used (Sanguinem Texentium):

Ability Name: Sanguinem Texentium
Description: Dre can charge a spiritual energy through his blade and fire it in the form of a beam. Does damage equal to one Cero Oscurus, 4 post cool down.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The man seemed to be keeping up for the most part, but he made the mistake of sweeping his left arm outwards to block Ika's forearm with one of his own. Unfortunately for him, this would be arguably the dumbest decision he could make, and Ika heard a crack from the mans arm, as well as an audible thud as it was knocked away, though Ika's punch was also diverted in a timely fashion... The man seemed to launch some mouth attack at Ika, which Ika was not willing to take head on so he quickly Shunpo'd away and made a bit of a gap between them, before Shunpoing to his front yet again.  As he would use this opening to fire a Sanguinem Sonic (sonic attack) from his mouth at the man, point-blank. But the man then Shunpo'd to Ika's blindside, where Ika would quickly pivot towards him, and reverse kick to where the man had appeared, hoping to knock him away to the side. If he tried to catch it with his forearm as opposed to running away, he would essentially have two broken fore-arms from the get-go.. As the man proceeded to try and catch Ika's leg with the side kick Ika would propel himself into the air off one leg while reversing his leg positioning in order to make a High Jump Kick of sorts towards the mans jaw. If it wasn't outright avoided, the man would NOT be in good shape in the long run..

The man dodged Ika's strikes and had a barrier to protect him from the Hadou, but that wouldn't really amount to shit in the long run.. The man used Bringer-Light apparently thinking he would be fast enough to get behind Ika, but his attack pattern was frankly, a little too predictable at this point, so Ika swung around the right side and used Shunpo to twist his body around into a mean ass right hook that would cover 270 degrees of the full 360 rotation.. The mans head would almost definitely be damn near knocked off his shoulders, and if contact was made, and it should have been, the man would be sent flying with at LEAST a Concussion..  If the man somehow continued with his combos Ika would simply Shunpo away from them, then to the mans back before then using Shunpo to get around to his front, hoping to use the mans probable bewilderment from the head injury to his advantage, Ika would make a straight kick towards one of the mans knees and follow it with a knee to his ribs, hoping to cripple him if at all possible.. He would then sit back and wait for the mans response.

Apps and Info:

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum