Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The broken can be mended (Hare meets Mei and Emiko)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:53 am

8th Division
8th Division
After being recently accepted as the new Lieutenant to Squad 4, I wanted to meet the Captain, after hearing so much about her. I'd walk into the Squad 4 barracks and hopefully see a blonde woman with a set of pink eyes. "Hello? Miss Mei Tsaki? Captain?" I called into the back.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:36 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Pink eyes would focus souly on the wounds of the Swuad 11 member in front of her eyes. It seemed as though, just like the many others of his squad, he had taken on a foe that was simply to strong for his own good. Mei would write on her clipboard as she examined his healing progress. However, the man was fully awake and quite sour looking in his facial expressions. "You have a bad taste in your mouth or something? You look a little disgusted there," Mei would speak with a calm but light voice while she unwrapped some dirty badages from his forearm. Pink eyes would divert to his face for a second to see his facial expressions change. "I'm not supposed to need help. I'm supposed to be one of the strongest and fiercest. They're all gonna target me for being weak," his head had turned somewhat further away from the Captain as if he were ashamed. Mei would nod noting that they were all the same. The whole entirety of Squad 11 were all power hungry and didn't seem to accept any sort of weakness. So, Mei would comply in a similar mindset, "Did you dispose of the problem?" With this question, the man would twist his head around to stare Mei straight in the face, "Hell yeah. If I was going to end up here, I was not gonna lose!" Mei would giggle as she turned to throw away a wad of bandages and grab a new bundle. She would stop for a moment noticing how deep the gash was and take note of all of its dimensions, "The way it did you you're going to have quite the scar. You know why that's a good thing?" Mei would begin to wrap the wound again but before the man could speak she would answer herself, [color=#ff0099]"Scars lead to question, Questions lead to stories, and not all stories have to be the truth. I'm not saying you should lie because that's not morally correct. However, I am saying that a story is all your own and that means you can tell it just as you want. Besides, I'm the only one that knows what really happened and I'm not interested in ruining good stories. Plus, nobody saw your hallow foe." The wrap would be finished and Mei would smile returning the clipboard to the pocket on the wall. She would turn to walk away but stop when she heard him call to her, "Uh. Hey, Captain! Uh.. you're smart." Mei would smile accepting the thanks that needed quite some work before hearing another voice call to her.

The Captain would walk her way around a corner only to see a rather adorable girl standing just down the way, "That's my name. Are you alright?" With that question, Mei would notice another presence around the area. It was very faint and wasn't enough to be anyone of any position within the Seireitei. A smile would form upon the Captain's lips and her eyes would seem to brighten as she heard small steps fast approaching down the hallway. At last second, Mei would turn around and grab the small child that had run at her lifting her onto her hip. The small girl would squeal and giggle before shouting, "Good morning, Mummy!" Mei would laugh as she smoothed the child's tangled hair and repositioned her night clothes, "Silly girl. Why aren't you dressed?" After a moment of looking at the child, Mei would turn back around, "Oh I am so sorry to interrupt our conversation." "Me too."

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:46 am

8th Division
8th Division
As I came in, further exploring the barracks, I noticed she was tending a member of Squad 11. As proud as they are, she handled the situation well. As for the man, he was thankful to Captain Mei for breaking the situation down in a way that protected his dignity. She seemed to refuse to outright heal him, for the sake of keeping his pride intact. I could tell I would have a lot to learn from Mei, simply because she saw the process of healing to be more than simply using kidou. As the man exited, he seemed rejuvenated, though Mei had only talked to him. As I was given room to approach her, she was already on her way to greet me, having heard my voice. She asked if I was alright.

Before I would get a chance to speak, a small girl of blonde hair and brown eyes would approach Mei, and with her, a smile would cross the Captain's face. The child would be lifted and chided in a playful manner for not being appropriately dressed while being coddled. The two would have a quick exchange and then apologize for interrupting. "Ahh yes, its quite alright Miss Mei. I'm your new Lieutenant, Hare Menjou. I figured the best way to get to know you was by speaking to you personally. You have quite the lovely daughter." As I denoted her daughter, I would smile and giggle a little. She really was the cutest thing, with those big brown eyes. I would hold out my hand to Mei, and hopefully she could shake it even with her daughter clinging to her shoulder. I had only just met her, and yet admired her so much.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile
#4Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum