Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Paint the Town Red

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu May 11, 2017 10:31 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
While the explosions did in fact ring out, unfortunately it was only the first one that did any real damage to her. Once the first one burnt her and knocked her back Akame's blood would form a dermal armour under her skin to help absorb the damage before dispersing after the explosion, most of it having been broken and no longer usable. Now about that first cero her body was already beginning to regenerate although as mentioned, her stamina wasn't going to keep up and so making her way to the aforementioned rooftop the assassin decided to use the explosions to get out of sight cause screw fighting a captain in Bankai.

View user profile

on Thu May 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She had seemed to use the explosion as a way to hide herself and escape. "Get over here, come quietly, and I won't have to kill you.. final warning, final chance. Get down here and fight me like someone with an ounce of pride, or die like someone unworthy of it." Kokoro's scythe was still in hand as he looked on, amused with what had been happening thus far. He was at least getting some of the rust off his blade, which was certainly welcome, as was simply testing himself against a worthy opponent.. "I will not ask again Rogue, show yourself and drop your weapon, or die."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu May 11, 2017 10:48 pm

Rha knowing he is out class hangs back in his armor ready to get souls to safety if the fighting ramps up any more then it is now in his medium armor, it can only tank so much before it would brack. But it well help keep him safe if need be wean moving souls away from this battle field.

View user profile

on Thu May 11, 2017 10:53 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
Sighing Akame looked around her shoulders as the spheres of blood disappeared, a clear sign that her Halo of Suffering had run out of time. Without any intention to stick around with these two she took off with Shunpo to get away from the scene, making sure her reiryoku was as low as possible so it would be harder to track for the captain as she slipped away to plan her next move.

View user profile

on Mon May 15, 2017 11:16 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The woman clearly had no intention of sticking around as her blood shit dispersed and she began to flee.. It was a waste of potential and time.. "What a bother.." Was all Kokoro said as he headed back towards home, preparing to write a report as to what had went down.. "Rha, come with me. I'll need a witness.."

-Thread End-

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#16Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum