Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] A Well of Power

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:25 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Muninn's face was a complete mask as he felt Mugenjin bite deep into Crazy Fuckeroo's thigh, likely even mangling the bone due to the effects of his Kenatsu, although if he were honest with himself he took a small amount of pride in his defense of the Captain-Commander. When his Sensei effectively warped and blew aside the air pressure surrounding his blade, then parried it with one of her armored gauntlets, he really wasn't surprised at all. Moving back a bit, he waited for their teacher to make her next move, in an attempt to analyze and utilize any weaknesses he could find. This was, of course, easier said than done, especially when she began speaking in a voice not even out of breath. Round Two? Oh fu-Well, a Tenran certainly wasn't what he had planned to deal with while fresh out of the Academy, and he idly noticed that Captain-Commander Lisola's reiatsu shifted to a point slightly behind and to the side of the crazy bastard that had joined them, although it didn't appear that way to his physical eyes until a second later. Intriguing!

Building up an inordinate amount of reiatsu in the main blade of Mugenjin, he readied himself for his next attack while he planned out how to survive this one. The killing potential was higher than the Shakkaho that had just exploded nearby, presumably in the Crazy Fuckeroo's face, but at least it didn't explode like that. No, it'd just rip the air out of his lungs where he really needed it to stay there and slice him up like a steak on the habachi. Moving back a few steps, he brought his main weapon up and slashed an opening, countering the wind with his Kenatsu at least partially before using Shunpo to move through. It was still extremely windy, but it wasn't life-threateningly so at that point. Bringing the larger, heavier blade in his right hand down towards his teacher in a powerful overhand strike, he slashed the other blade from right to left about level with her thighs. While it was the spitting image of his sealed weapon, it was slightly weaker than the steel of a Zanpakuto. Any smith in the living world would call it a masterpiece, but it was still inferior to the spiritual variant of the blade. Underestimating it, though, would be a problem. Rena would certainly notice that Muninn was breathing far harder than he should be for an exertion like that, but she'd have likely read his medical reports before she requested he and Akane to meet her there. It could be assumed he had visited the Fourth Division recently for his checkup, and had stretched before their training exercise, but the pops and creaks from the scar tissue in his muscles and the ragged breathing were something to behold. It was amazing that he had survived an attack from an Adjuchas-Class Menos Grande as a child, but the amazement died, at least for him, whenever he found it hard to breath from all of the damage to his lungs. The fact that he could even walk was a miracle in his book.

(OOC Note: Shin, since you haven't been on and haven't fixed the things I pointed out, Rena decided to just continue and have us both hit. It's nothing personal, we just want to get the thread moving!)

Techniques Used:
Kenatsu: Mugenjin's ability to cut extends approximately one inch from the edge and twelve inches from the point of the blade due to the sharpening of Muninn's reiatsu. This false edge cannot block attacks, however, as it is created by his blade passing through the air, increasing the air pressure and creating a wake as it slashes.

Technique Charging:

Endless Assault: By focusing through Mugenjin then stabbing the ground, Muninn is capable of creating up to 10 blades per post out of the reishi, iron, and carbon present and bring them to the surface, spawning a field of blades that is then capable of being shot at Bala speeds towards his opponent. This technique takes one post to charge enough reiatsu to initiate the attack, and lasts for five posts, as long as Mugenjin is in the ground. Once Muninn's Shikai is removed from the earth or the time period is up, all of the blades that were created will dissipate. This technique requires five posts to cool down after this has occurred.

Boosts: x2 to Strength and Speed, x1.5 to Reiatsu.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:35 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena checked Akane's shikai release, surprised at that new developement, and noticed Munnin's medical issues were rearing up because she had used Tenran on him, which was to be expected, she didn't intend to do it again and she figured he would be able to deal with the one. She noticed Shin hadn't recovered just yet and didn't care about that guy at this moment.

She decided to cut them a break of sorts. She powered up to her absolute maximum power in a heart beat. Creating a dense randomly electrified aura of energy around her that stayed there in the process. Then she simply stood there. Akane's blows landed and slid off Rena's aura instead of making physical contact with her.

"New plan. Even with me holding back I may over do it. So. We will simply let you go all out on me while I stand here. I will deal with anything if it becomes a threat.. but no offense I don't think that will be an issue. So let loose. your task is still to hit me."

View user profile

on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:42 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The rush of the attack was exhilarating, she was moving so fast but seemed to be taking
everything in around her as she closed in on her target. Too focused to worry about her friend as she felt a dense release of power as her blade made contact. Though it didn’t manage to slip through, merely grazing along the strong barrier of the captain commander’s Aura. The girl passed through either way, recovering from her attack as she skidded to a halt as she turned to face Rena and the others, the invisible blade held ready as she finally noticed Muninn was having a hard time.

“Don’t worry about him, just do as I say” The voice in her head seemed to be telling the girl to go against everything she normally stood for. She was worried, no matter what the spirit of her Zanpakuto said, but she wanted to get stronger and the only way to do that was to listen. After all, if she could do some sort of damage to their instructor maybe they’d get to stop for a while before Muninn collapsed completely.

Since they were given a breather, Akane had time to notice that the new found power wasn’t waning. It wasn’t just adrenaline anymore, it was completely stable. Which made her worried, but she was promptly distracted by Rena’s next lesson. They were to try and hit her, going all out just to try and cause a scratch. She glanced to the others, once again deciding to make the first move. Though she didn’t step in to strike with her invisible blade, instead raising it over her head to suddenly slash downwards. From what must have been the tip of her blade drew a golden crescent in the air as it slashed downwards, bursting forth from her sword at rather incredible speeds towards Rena.

Seeing as she was simply going to stand there, the dense mass of energy was quickly upon her. Striking hard at the barrier she had around her body. Though it might not be strong enough to get through, the instructor would notice it trying to tear through the barrier, like a million invisible blades all clashing against it to try and grind their way through.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:26 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo fell to the ground after being hit with one of the head Captains followed by a getting cut on his leg from Muninn's attack, he rolled on the ground for a bit as he had never been cut before so he thought he lost a leg. when he realized that he still had a leg he back away from everyone just as the Head Captain started talking.He made sure not to wait until the Head Captian was done talking so he could use his bais attack on her. Shojo felt as if he was going to fail if he didn't go all out on her and so he took a knee and placed one hand on the back end f his sword and said "BANKAI!!" as a small cloud of smoke covered his arms and legs he stood up and "Now to see what my Bankai can really do." he said with a smile on his face running at the Head Captian. 'Nice job Shojo I thought you never use it after last time.' Shiro commented as Sho smiled. He quickly realized that he had to get to his meeting for becoming Vice Captian of squad 2 "Oh no I nearly forgot my meeting I have to go sorry!!!" he shouted running off.

[exit]

View user profile

on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:29 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Muninn's strikes were deflected by the sudden increase in reiatsu from Rena, sliding off like they were nothing. Disengaging a short distance, the young Shinigami listened to their new objective, which in all honestly sounded a little too easy for comfort. Something was going to be different, there. Akane's attack was an interesting stream of golden reiatsu, while he felt the crazy bastard release Bankai before rushing off because he'd forgotten that he had a meeting...Idiot. Getting his breathing settled FINALLY, he flipped his larger blade in his hand and stabbed it down, immediately creating a second inferior sword to replace it. The reiatsu he had built up in the weapon seeped into the ground, drawing carbon, iron, and reishi together to form blades just underneath the surface in a circle around Captain-Commander Lisola, the points just breaking the packed dirt of the training grounds behind the Academy. Launching all ten towards her at speeds similar to an Arrancar's Bala, he hoped that would do the trick. Just in case, though, he closed once more and brought both blades across in intersecting slashes, both fore-handed, with one just under shoulder-level and the other just above her hips, about level with her lower stomach. Already, he could sense even more blades forming beneath the ground, preparing themselves for his next volley. Maybe he wouldn't need them, though. Only time would tell...

Techniques Used:
Endless Assault: By focusing through Mugenjin then stabbing the ground, Muninn is capable of creating up to 10 blades per post out of the reishi, iron, and carbon present and bring them to the surface, spawning a field of blades that is then capable of being shot at Bala speeds towards his opponent. This technique takes one post to charge enough reiatsu to initiate the attack, and lasts for five posts, as long as Mugenjin is in the ground. Once Muninn's Shikai is removed from the earth or the time period is up, all of the blades that were created will dissipate. This technique requires five posts to cool down after this has occurred.

Boosts: x2 to Strength and Speed, x1.5 to Reiatsu.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena watched almost bored as Shojo released his bankai, only for him to stop a moment later claiming he forgot about a meeting with his captain, and then ran off. Well she hadn't intended for him to be part of this anyways. So no real loss there. He could get training later if it was needed. Fortunately life snapped Rena back to paying attention as a large wave of energy collided with her dense spiritual aura and began slowly making it's way through it. Forcing her to actually deal with the attack or get hit by it entirely.

She had noticed Akane release her shikai earlier, now facing the girl she could tell that not only was the power new but she was still learning it even now, She back swiped her right hand to knock the attack to the side before it finished trying to tear through her currently boosted aura, "That's good power Akane, but you may want to see if you can tweak it's speed later."

She didn't get the chance to finish speaking though because Muninn, not wanting to be ignored, performed another shikai ability which caused almost a dozen blades to pop out of the ground and attack Rena. "Well that's neat.." She said with a grin as she poured energy into her left hand, her Fist of Destruction, and instead of releasing it in a simple explosion, spun around releasing the energy over the duration of her spin instead of all at once, causing a rotating burst of energy to form around her and deflect all of the incoming blades to the right. She kept this up for a few seconds, which inadvertently caused Muninn's follow up attacks to be similarly reflected by the mass of swirling energy around her spinning body.

She stopped spinning, blew on her hand, and waited. The task was still come at her with everything they had. Which they might have done but she was going to make sure of it first, "If you have anything else. Anything at all. Use it now. Today's lesson is going to come to an end shortly."

View user profile

on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane shouldn't have been surprised really, the Captain Commander had said she wouldn't try and stop them from hitting her, but she hadn't expected to be able to draw from such an ability. Lost in the shimmering gold reiatsu is it clashed against the apparently impassable spiritual aura. Even as it was pressed aside, colliding with a crash against the walls of the training area, gouging a mark deep with it's remaining power.

Using so much energy at once had left the girl a little overwhelmed it would seem, falling to her knees trying to catch her breath as she watched the spectacle of Muninn's attack get just as easily blocked as her own. It looked like they hadn't managed to break through the commander's impressive defensive abilities. Akane seemed contented, she had made more progress today than she had in quite some time, despite the voice echoing in her mind to get back up, she had enough.

What was concerning her, however, was she couldn't seem to settle back down to a lower level of power. Maybe it was just because the ability was new, but she was under the impression that this state was supposed to be temporary. "Excuse me, I can't seem to uh... turn this off" She didn't really have a more eloquent way to put it. Surely, if anyone could help it would be Rena!

View user profile

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:28 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Muninn wasn't sure what he was expecting, to be honest, but his slashes being deflected along with his blades really shouldn't be a surprise. Backing off a little ways, he listened to their sensei say that if they had anything else, to throw it at her because training was nearly over. Breathing heavily, he moved the ten blades he was forming under the dirt to a point surrounding her, then launched them at top speed. He didn't expect anything to come of it, so once they were dealt with he pulled Mugenjin out of the ground and disassembled all of the blades he had created, resealing his Zanpakuto and sheathing him. Turning to his teacher, he would bow, trying to speak in the most even tone possible while catching his breath. "I'm sorry, Sensei. My Shikai's abilities lie in the creation of blades, and I think it's clear to me that my attacks aren't quite strong enough to break your defenses."

View user profile

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:59 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena noticed more blades coming for her and decided to jump to get into the air and then shunpo'd to crash forcibly next to Muninn and away from his swords as they basically clashed together. She left a good bit of damage on the ground where she landed, as she couldn't properly control her full shunpo speed anymore, but that aside was relatively amused. Akane was having issues turning off her shikai and Muninn admitted that his Shikai was limited to what he had shown, while that was still impressive, told Rena that this meant the lesson for the day was over.

Moving from Muninn to Akane she just watched, She had thought that perhaps the girl just needed to sheathe her blade, but realized that if it had been that simple her Zanpaktou would have just told her that. Could it be that this girl was one of the rare cases of constant release shikai? Rena had not met one before but like when she aided Noziel Aran in reaching his hidden potential she figured she knew a way to assist Akane at the moment.

She placed her hands on the girls own and grin, "Try to feel what my energy is going to do to and attempt to make your own match mine. I cannot power you down for you every time you flare up but if you do what you feel me doing you can achieve a lowered state of exertion and prevent wearing yourself out."

She then proceeded to channel said spirit energy into herself, flowing it and controlling it's movement by flowing from her head to her feet and then settling it slowly in her stomach where she allowed it to settle. Upon doing so the mighty Rena felt as weak as a unseated shinigami, though she was far was being actually defensless.

"Just try to practice that. For this one time I will do it for you so that you have an even better feeling. But if it were anyone not trained in such control you would be in danger of being damaged. So you must learn to do this on your own."

Upon that, assuming Akane did not want to try on her own first, Rena would place a hand on her head and repeat the process she just went through herself on the girl instead, but more slowly and more carefully since it was outside energy calming the girl's own instead of Akane's own spirit.

She moved back to Muninn and patted his right shoulder with a grin, "Well done Kuchiki boy. Despite your....handicap. You handled recovering from my Tenran better than I expected and didn't complain when I used that knowledge against you in a combat situation, even if it was a Spar. Hopefully I can find a way to recover you from your wounds one day, but for now you have shown more than adequate talent as expected from a noble house."

"Today's Lesson is over. You are dismissed to relax for the day unless called upon by your own captains. But you should warn them you dealt with me for training if they do call on you. It may change their minds. Hahahahha"

View user profile
#30Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum