Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] A Well of Power

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Sat 4 Feb - 6:27

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane sniffled away, trying to clear her nose as she struggled against the cuffs around her wrists. It was difficult, like all her power was trying to work against her here. The pain wasn’t helping of course, it very quickly ruined her concentration and made it even more difficult to pull her legs and arms apart. With a few rather adorable little grunts and groans, her hands began to move apart. Slow and shaky, the girl was starting to gain some semblance of control over her power with a hint of strength.

It was only for a moment however, when her concentration failed and her hands snapped back together, drawing a gasp of surprise “Gah... " She pouted, at least this time she kept her footing. Filled with determination, Akane starts to draw on her innate power. It began to weigh down upon her comrades, it almost seemed like more power than the small girl should have hidden away and as she called upon more the shackles seemed to relax their grip further and further until she was basically standing in a normal stance.

She was able to hold this most basic of [/size][size=15]tasks, she tried to walk. One foot carefully moving in-front of the other. Trying to pull itself to the other, but for now she managed, managing to slowly walk. Starting intently at her feet, making sure she was ready this time should they snap together once more.

View user profile

on Sun 5 Feb - 16:22

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo looked around to see that the little girl was starting to get the hang of things and blushed while looking at the girl 'Well someone has a crush don't they.' Shiro commented as he watched Shojo "What no I don't! Don't be silly Shiro it's not like that!!" Sho shouted out of embarrassment 'Aww that's so cute Sho but you can't hide the fact that you are bright red right now.' Shiro added causing Shojo to turn away from the girl. Sho started to release large amounts of Spiritual pressure "I don't know what he's talking about I don't know the first thing about girls." he muttered to himself as the cuffs got tighter on him when fell to the floor due to the pain "Oww oww OWWW!!" he shouted rolling around on the floor in pain.

'You did it to yourself Sho.' Shiro told him as he wanted to take over but stopped himself "Damn these cuffs!! I need to get them OFF!" he shouted standing up and taking four steps before he fell to his knee What would Siblings do if they say me like this? he asked himself forcing himself to stand and walk even more 'Sho lets stop for a sec and think about this now it's my body too... Fuck!!' Shiro yelled as Sho walked to a bush and passed out I can't move my legs or arms anymore... He thought slightly freezing the bush.

View user profile

on Sun 5 Feb - 16:55

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Muninn started for a moment when Rena bopped him on the top of the head, feeling the strain of the shackles once again. They crept closer to each other as he blushed in embarrassment. He had forgotten that most experienced combatants would recognize the technique as one used to erase any qualms during combat, and ignore the limitations of the physical body. Most swordsmen, however, considered it a forbidden technique due to the moral dilemmas involved with the mindset. One should always remember what it feels like to kill, lest it becomes a pleasure. Shaking his head, Muninn's blush disappeared and he took a couple of deep breaths, keeping the cuffs apart. Reaching one hand up to the back of his head to scratch it sheepishly, he bowed in apology to Rena. "I'm terribly sorry, Lisola-sensei. I didn't mean to insult your method of teaching."

Seriously, the respect he was showing shocked even him. He was well-known as a rebel child, even if he WAS the Clan Head, and it was weird for him to be anything but casual. This was subjective, however, as while he was training in Zanjutsu as a youth he had displayed a large amount of respect for his teachers, as they had earned their position through hard work and skill. The Captain-Commander was no different in his eyes, and his noble upbringing began to show when it came to her instructions and teachings. Whether she wished this to continue or not would be up to her, but his subconscious respect would be there likely for the rest of either of their lives.

View user profile

on Sat 11 Feb - 9:34

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena nodded as Muninn apologized. He was a good kid, but a bit rough around the edges given his status. She watched as Akane slowly started to figure out how to move while wearing the shackles and grinned a bit. Then she looked over at Shojo who was being quite loud and obnoxious but was now starting to get the hang of the cuffs as well. Though he was lagging behind the others. Which Rena thought was odd because now that she got a better look at him she recognized him as one of the academy students who had managed to learn their bankai.

You'd think he'd have the easiest time of this then. Oh well.

She'd wait a few more minute. Letting them all strain and be annoyed about the cuffs in general. Then she'd snap her fingers and the cuffs would come off. A rush of spiritual energy returning to each of the students as the restrictions lifted. They'd have to control it a little but it shouldn't be hard.

"Now we get to the fun part. you are all going to try to hit me."

View user profile

on Sun 12 Feb - 8:10

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The girl had managed to hold herself well, it took most of her concentration but she was quickly getting the hang of these strange shackles and was moving around carefully to get a feel for them. Only for them to suddenly free themselves and fall from her wrists. The sudden rush of power burst from the girl almost immediately, as an uncontrolled wave of force that shocked Akane, squeaking loudly in surprise. Barely keeping herself from cowering at the surprise. The others seemed to have had their own shackles removed too, maybe that would have missed her little outburst.

It was unexpected that the shackles would have been removed so quickly really, maybe they had already passed the test? She couldn’t really be sure what the commander had planned for them now, but obediently she waited for further instruction. Which wasn’t what she wanted to hear. Attacking the Captain Commander wasn’t something she had ever really expected to be doing.

However, her hand seemed to move on it’s own, drawing the unwieldy blade on her back to carefully hold it in-front of her. Light whispers in her mind said to prove her worth, to fight. Where they were coming from, she wasn’t entirely sure just yet. But the girl decided to listen to them, and with the increase of energy she had received only moments ago she burst forward, swinging the great sword she carried at the Captain Command’s midsection in a head on attack. Akane was surprised at herself, what on earth was she doing? It was too late now, she had to follow through now.

View user profile

on Wed 15 Feb - 14:25

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shiro jumped up when he heard that they would get the chance to hit something "Oh this is too good to be true!" he said with a sinister tone in his voice as he drew his sword and leaped into the air in hopes of getting a fatal blow on the head captain Oh how I have waited for this day. he thought to himself as he dived down at her. Once he was close enough he would decapitate her and put his sword away "So much for a female Caption am I right." he said with a rather confident tone as Shiro turned around with a smile on his face "Wait damn it Sho was suppose to do that FUCK!!" he quickly realized as he. 'Shiro you can take over, for now, I don't like fighting girls.' Shojo told Shiro on the mindscape Your kinda too late for that Shojo Shiro replied as he rubbed his head.

View user profile

on Thu 16 Feb - 6:58

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Muninn was definitely startled as his reiatsu returned to him, the shackles falling to the ground as the kid's supposed lower Lieutenant-level energy burst out before he got it under control. Breathing lightly to get himself settled, Muninn listened as Captain-Commander Lisola told them of their next task. Hit her? This was going to be hell, definitely. Akane-chan's little outburst was appreciated, as he knew of his friend's shy nature. To see her be the first one to jump in was reassuring. The other man, though...He seemed determined to kill a superior officer for petty reasons. That...wouldn't do, especially considering the target of his misplaced ire. The task definitely was one that would require Shikai, and the bastard attempting to hurt their teacher just made it that much harder. Drawing his blade, he began a Shunpo to the space between the now-dubbed "crazy fuckeroo" and their sensei. "Slash, Mugenjin!"

Generating a slightly weaker copy of his sealed blade, he managed to bring it up in time to block the strike towards Rena's neck, then swung his larger weapon, the hilt in the shape of an engine, in an arc reaching from Crazy Fuckeroo's left thigh to the Captain-Commander's shoulder. Even if either opponent managed to dodge, they would have to move more than a foot away from the point of the sword, and not let the edge come within an inch of them. The raw air pressure created as a wake from the passing of the sword, or the kenatsu, was a tricky thing to dodge like that, as it extended the effective cutting edge of Mugenjin beyond what it normally would be. Sure, he was stopping the idiot from doing anything he'd regret, but he was still meant to strike his sensei at least once. Aiming for the shoulder instead of anywhere vital was the best option, he had decided, and thus Rena wouldn't get injured if he did manage to cut through her passive reiatsu output. After all, this was training, not real combat.

Technique Used:
Kenatsu: Mugenjin's ability to cut extends approximately one inch from the edge and twelve inches from the point of the blade due to the sharpening of Muninn's reiatsu. This false edge cannot block attacks, however, as it is created by his blade passing through the air, increasing the air pressure and creating a wake as it slashes.

View user profile

on Mon 27 Feb - 15:38

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena was waiting as Akane started the attack blocking that strike with a swift swipe of her hand to parry it to the left, her left, so akane's right, and just stared at Shojo as he came in for a killing blow. She was originally going to just grab his weapon and toss him into the nearest wall but instead Muninn got in the way and blocked the strike for her before attacking her himself. It seemed he had caught the odd killing intent coming from his fellow graduate as much as Rena had and decided to step in himself rather than let Rena handle herself.

For now she allowed it, but if Shojo continued such behavior she was certainly going to make him feel pain.

Her attention returned to Muninn as he swung at her though because his sword was giving off more reiatsu than normal. It took her a second to recognize why and she flared her energy to help counter the extending effect of his blade while punching it with a glove to keep it from making physical contact.

"Round two?" Rena said as the three re-composed themselves and prepared for their next line of attacks, "Sho! Tenran! Shakkaho!" She said all of a sudden.

But nothing happened.

But a split second later the sho came from the left of Akane, the Tenran appeared from above Muninn coming down at him and the red orb of Shakkaho crashed towards Shojo from behind with Rena in a brand new position several feet away from Shojo and behind him still. The old "image" of Rena blurring into nothing as she had simply moved that fast.

View user profile

on Tue 28 Feb - 4:20

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane had expected little from her attack, the captain commander brushed her aside with ease sending her off balance to tumble over to the wayside as the boys attacked. Though she didn’t quite sense this killing intent, it was fairly clear that this boy was aiming to take Rena’s head off. She scrambled back slightly, getting to her feet. “You need to fight harder” This voice in her head was starting to get more demanding now, a surge of power locked away, straining to try and get free. “I’m trying” She practically whined back at the spirit, who simply huffed in disappointment. “Maybe you aren’t worthy” It continued, chastising the girl as she steadied herself, ready for round two.

Though from the way that the commander’s sho hit her completely off guard seemed to show she really wasn’t ready. For the second time in less than an hour she was thrown face-first into the cold hard ground. “Pathetic” The spirit tuts as the girl picks herself up, the sting of pain from her nose causing a muffled whimper as she stumbled to her feet. “Give me a chance! Please” The whole conversation was sounding a little sad, when the spirit decided to see what the girl could do, with just a touch of her true power. “Fine... “

She was granted the phrase, the name for her zanpakuto on the spot. Placing the blade at her left hip, she spoke them. “Blade of purification, grant me strength” There was a sudden wave of pressure as her energy spikes, the large blade replaced with an ornate sheath and handle, gold capped with engravings down to the hilt. She held the sheath with one hand, with the hilt of the blade firmly held as she turned to Rena, leaning forwards as she suddenly burst forward.

It was as if she was using shunpo, almost vanishing from sight from all but Rena herself, though the attack could possibly be unexpected of the shy girl to pick up such an ability so quickly. If the captain commander looked carefully enough, she’d notice the blade of the girl’s zanpakuto was absent entirely, as if she was just holding a handle without a blade. “Much better” Akane almost thought she heard the spirit giggle.

View user profile

on Wed 8 Mar - 22:00

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shiro landed out the way of the person that Head Captian just manhandled and got really pissy that he missed his mark Sho take over maybe you can get her. he told him as Shojo took over again "Okay this should be easy so long as I don't copy anyone's moves during this." Shojo sat down and thought about what the Captian had said That's it!!! as the lightbulb went on in his head "Ummm...Excuse me Akane Mr. Muninn could I ask you something it important?" he asked as he blushed looking at Akane but tried to play it cool as best as he could anyway. He waited to see just what they would while he thought how to use them to his own advantage and to speed things along.

The most I can think of is for them to team up with me and hit her as hard as we can or do some type of faek out. told Shiro on the mindscape 'You want to work with them just from that one clue that may not even be a clue?' Shiro replied as he left Shojo to explain his plan to them. "Okay so we just have to hit here right so we just need to go for a fake out attack then hit her with the real strong stuff okay." he whisppered to them in hopes that they would go along with it.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum