Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] A Well of Power

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:10 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It had been a while since she had graduated, and so far Akane Makishima had yet to find herself a division to join. It wasn’t for lack of trying however, she often attempted to find the person to talk to only to get a little shy and hide away. Little did she know, despite her own perceived lack of skill, the potential she had shown in training had been noticed by a few of the higher ranking shinigami around the Seireitei. The sheer amount of spiritual energy she had stored in her body was rather astounding, particularly considering she’d only been a plus for around six years.

It was a problem at first, even without the ability to tap into this energy it could cause issues when she was particularly stressed or excited. So much so that the instructors at the Academy had requested special bracelets be crafted. When worn they allowed excess energy to be more easily released in the form of the fine white flakes that seemed to cover her long red hair and otherwise spotless uniform. Often falling free only to dissipate into the air and form on her again.

News of this anomaly of a plus had travelled through the grapevine, all the way to the Captain Commander. On a suggestion to try and force out some of that latent potential so she could become a benefit to the Gotei 13. The girl was ordered to wait in one of the various training facilities around, without being told exactly what was going on. So there she stood, looking around nervously as if she had done something wrong. She curled some of those long scarlet locks around her finger, fidgeting a little as she waited.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:25 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Rena wasn't as amused as one might think that she was being begged by the academy to personally handle someone's training. She wouldn't have minded so much if they had told her more than the girl had enormous spiritual energy. But they didn't tell her a name, a rank, she barely realized they were asking for her to train a girl. They just said they had her waiting at the training grounds and asked Rena to see what she could do or what she thought after a training session with the beginner shinigami. Upon arriving she sighed softly, the girl didn't look like much, however Rena was much better at sensing energy than before at this point and could easily tell what the instructors had meant by her potential. Though she didn't see why they couldn't handle this themselves..

"Hello. I'm Rena Lisola..you are?"

View user profile

on Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:11 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
She had been standing there for a while, getting more nervous every second until she noticed a figure walking toward her. Hey eyes widened suddenly, that was the Captain Commander… Clearly she must have done something awful to warrant a punishment from this woman. Shrinking back a little as she approached. She didn’t look particularly upset though, more annoyed than anything. Akane really wasn’t sure what to expect from this meeting.

Upon being greeted, the girl gave a polite bow. Looking up nervously “My name is Akane Makishima” She nodded quickly, wanting to ask why she had been called here today, but she figured it was best to let Rena speak first. That would be the best way to go about it, at least in her mind. She kept her hands right by her sides, trying to avoid playing with her hair as she normally did.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo walked around the Seireitei walking on yop of the walls talking to Shiro about what they should eat too night "I don't feel like having riceballs tonight." he said running like he was a plane on the wall "Wait I feel someone strong nearby." Shiro said as he stoped running and turned to see two women standing around talking One of them must be strong he thought jumping over to them. He hid behind a tree as he felt Shojo trying to regain control, the two Fought with Shojo losing to stay in control. Shiro made his way over to them Trust me you will thank me for this he thought walking over to the two women as he forced Shojo to take control, "Shiro? Shiro, I don't know them switch back! Switch Back!!" Shojo yelled as he was in front of the blond haired girl.

'Telling ya you'll thank me later' Shiro told him in the mindscape You're having way to much fun with this you know he replied bowing to the ladies "Ello my names Shojo Izanami but just call me Sho for short." he told them as he stood up straight looking flustered and just over all shy "I couldn't tell if you were getting ready to train or not so I wanted to come over and join you." he said See what you have me doing Shiro I don't like lying to people! he told Shiro as he placed his Gas mask.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:45 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Yawning, Muninn wandered over to the training grounds of the Academy, where he'd been said to go meet up with Akane and an unknown instructor for assistance in placement for the Gotei 13. His Zanpakuto was tucked in his obi, the blade's deep, thrumming voice snoring in the back of his head. The teachers at the Academy always told him he had a particularly strong bond with the katana on his hip, especially as he'd managed to achieve Shikai within two or three months of joining. It was the first time something like that had happened in hundreds of years, apparently, but he didn't let it go to his head. The damned voice wouldn't let him. Who knew having a smartass as part of your soul would be so infuriating?

Coming up on the training grounds, he saw Akane speaking with what looked to be a Captain. Getting there just as a third person did, he noticed his mistake. This wasn't just any Captain...This was the Captain-Commander. Bowing quickly and fluidly, his new sleeveless Shihakusho fluttered in the breeze of his sudden and panicked movement. "Hello, ma'am! Are...are you the one who was asked to evaluate Makishima-san and I?"

Akane had known him long enough to know that when he began to speak formally like this, especially with the slight pause in his normally casual tone, something was up. HE was DEFINITELY nervous, and curious as to why someone of such renown and importance was the one standing where their instructor was to be.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:54 am

1st Division
1st Division
"Ah good your partner has arrived.." Rena commented more to herself than Akane, however before Muninn had actually arrived someone else popped in unexpectedly and said hello, "You..do realize this place is far too out of the way for you to have simply wandered in here for no reason? Well whatever the extra body won't hurt for what I had in mind, though you may regret it later." Muninn arrived not a moment after she finished addressing Shojo, he actually remembered why he was here. Hurray, "Yes I am the one who is going to be training you, but first all three of you will be putting these on."

She pulled out three sets of handcuffs. How and why probably crossed the minds of the students and she didn't bother telling them just yet, "Put them on.. oh and watch your feet." assuming they did as they were told and put the shackles on their wrists. The things would snap their arms together as well as their legs at the ankles. Resisting physical and spiritual attempts to pull them apart, without being impossible, when and if, they were pulled apart even a little a thin strand of sizzling spiritual energy could be seen trying to pull them back together in their binding manner.

"Your first task will be to figure out how to move normally in those."

Due to their nature. The shackles would make it impossible for release of a Zanpaktou, they also restricted spiritual energy to reinforce their function of training spiritual control. The point of them, which Rena used when training herself in days past, was to focus ones energy with as little waste as possible. Doing so would allow one to pull apart the shackles. However if it were that easy any smuck could do it. Pulling them apart was only step one. The real challenge was maintaining the separation of the shackles by continuing to maintain the most basic of shinigami skills at a high level. Something she didn't think any of these fresh bloods would do in the first try. Maybe quickly.. but certainly not on the first try. Even with Muninn being a Kuchiki and being the most qualified.. He'd have never been in a situation that required this. So his "advantage" was negligible at best.

(OOC - For records sake. Post Order is Maki, Shin, Graven, Me)

View user profile

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:51 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
As Akane waited for Rena to respond, a few more people appeared suddenly. Almost causing the girl to jump in surprise. One was a friend from the Academy and a complete stranger. This training was going to be a little more stressful than she first thought apparently. With a nervous glance she looked either side to the two boys then back to the Captain Commander. The girl listened carefully to every word that Rena spoke, looking curiously as she revealed a few pairs of what seemed to be handcuffs. “Oh... “ She blinks and takes a pair, looking them over curiously. She didn’t like the sound of this training, but clearly had little choice in the matter.

The red-haired girl clamped the shackles around her wrists and would immediately squeak in surprise as her wrists and ankles snapped together. Causing her to lose her balance and fall forwards, landing with an unpleasant sound onto the hard ground of the training arena. Not a good start, drawing back from her ungraceful face-plant with a trail of crimson running down her nose before she picked herself up, much more carefully this time. Pain was a good teacher after all. Akane tried to hold back a reaction, sniffling a little as the blood ran down over her lips. Muninn would already know full well how unlucky the girl was in such situations, she generally at least had one bandage or something along those lines on her person.

She closed her eyes, trying to just ignore the pain while thinking over how these things could work. So far she hadn’t been able to get them to budge in the slightest. Only managing to basically writhe in place with little effect on the cuffs. All the while making quite the mess down her front.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:42 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shojo panicked as the cuffs were placed on him "Umm why won't they come off!? COme on come on!!" he shouted falling to the ground trying to freeze the cuffs off him 'Oh come on Sho you can do better than that this should be easy for ya.' Shiro told him as "Well I don't see you doing this Shiro Owww!" he yelled in reply to Shiro. What the hell does that even mean!? he thought thinking back to what the head Captain had said about the cuffs and getting use to walking in them 'Now you understand what ya need to do.' Shiro said mockingly as the mindscape went silent. Shojo make it to his feet and relaxed. "Just take it easy and don't freeze them." he muttered letting out a big sigh.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:45 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Muninn smiled as Akane face-planted under the shock of the cuffs. She had always been prone to accidents, and the bandage on her face proved it. The restraints were definitely worrisome, though. He flexed his arms, travelling energy from his lower back up to his shoulder-blades and shoulders all the way down to his wrists, and he only managed to force them apart an inch before a stream of reishi slammed them back together. Sighing, he tried to think his way out of the situation, but the bindings were so tight it was difficult to relax. Looking at the ring on his right middle finger, he wondered what his father would think of him at the moment, and that definitely wasn't helping. Groaning, he balanced his breathing and used a Zen No-Mind state he had learned for Zanjutsu to clear himself of anything negative and focus on what needed to be done. Surprisingly, the cuffs loosened enough for him to work his way to his feet.

Stumbling once or twice, he managed to stand up. His excitement at succeeding drew them together again, but now that he knew the trick it was simple(ish). Breath steady, don't think. It's exactly like fighting. Some might think that his No-Mind take on swordsmanship was similar to a Hollow's reliance on instinct, but it was far more complex, and thus far easier to learn. You aren't a person, you merely guide the sword. In fact, you ARE the sword. You can't constrain a sword, so the same mentality would work while struggling against these cuffs. His blue eyes, normally so bright and cheery, however, were dull and looked more like brushed steel that just so happened to be the same color as the sky. The trick erased his personality for the most part, but allowed him to do what needed to be done. Looking back at his sensei, the sword would wait for further instructions.

View user profile

on Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:03 am

1st Division
1st Division
Rena watched with a giggle as Makishima fell over. She noticed Shojo freak out and his spiritual energy spike wildly but he would find that he couldn't access his powers while those cuffs were on. So he'd do very little while freaking out although he at least managed to be on his feet. He muttered to himself but she didn't pay it any mind. She frowned as she glanced at Muninn though. While he was having success with the cuffs he had done something she recognized. It was effective for dealing with the situation it was both heedless of the training and a weakness to rely on in battle long term.

So she bopped him on the back of the head, "Knock that off. If you aren't you then the training isn't valid. If you can't handle yourself then how can you expect others to rely on you when you are needed the lead Kuchiki."

Other than that though she simply watched and waited. Once everyone managed this they would move on. Kuchiki seemed to have the easiest time of it, despite the Shojo kid being many times stronger than him, so perhaps he could show them a thing or two and speed this up. But that would be for them to discover because she wasn't going to spoon feed them.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum