Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] London bridge fell down.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:59 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Kaze had only been in the world of the living a short time and already his full might had returned to him. He wasted no time in destroying bits and pieces of London for the sheer delight in doing so rather than having a reason or a vendetta. He started by collapsing Big Ben. Then dropped it's wreckage on Buckingham Palace.

He later landed on London Bridge. Humming the song to himself as he grinned and looked around waiting for someone, anyone, to notice he was there. When someone did actually start yelling at him for standing in the way of traffic he shot them in the face with his thawed Magun and then used that as his cue to rip London bridge apart using the concrete and pavement of it to bend and twist and warp it until it had no choice but to collapse in eighteen different pieces and crash into the water below.

"Ah.. it's so great to be alive!" he exclaimed as he slow clapped to the burning in the distancce from where he destroyed big ben and the palace. Listening to the soothing litany of screams that were dying people all around.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Hagane Stepped forth from a Senkaimon, landing on the ground with a large thud. He was sent to the human world to stop an oncoming threat, that was beginning to turn the world to chaos. London was his location and destruction was what greeted him, ruin was all he could see. He could hear a ruckus in the distance, people screaming for their lives, the sound of stone cracking.

He had been transported right in the middle of what seemed to be the Big Ben's ruins. Once it stood proud and mighty, now it lays dead and completely shattered. As Hagane began to traverse the wreckage his heart began to beat faster in excitement, for whomever had cause such destruction, was surely to put up a good fight, Right? He seemed happy as walked along the rubble, splintered wood, and torn metal.

His all too good mood however would be shattered as he made his way across london, which to him would seem like days."Why did I have to be transported so far away from the fight"he said, grunting. Screaming could be heard louder, as he seemed to approach the London Bridge. He heard the sound of wires snapping, at which point he began to run towards the source. The bridge was in ruins and people were running everywhere. At which point he'd heard someone clapping. Narrowing down who it was, he yelled, "Oi you?" he said hoping to grab the figures attention. He said nothing more, only eyeing off the figure as he stood amidst the chaos.

A thought suddenly hit him, "Wasn't I supposed to have a partner" Hagane thought to himself. Wonder how he could have forgotten that?

View user profile

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:14 am

8th Division
8th Division
Well, I knew the last Sinner I'd dealt with was too good to be true. Pun intended. Seriously though, I'm still recovering from what that bastard did to me, and apparently we're so short-staffed that I have to help Squad 11's Hagane deal with this one? If it's that bad, we might not be able to handle another. Apparently the hulking mass of tankiness got the memo before I did, because when I went to meet up with him, he was gone. Oh well. I knew where to go. London. Apparently I'd missed something fierce, because what I arrived to was Rubble, England. Seriously, Big Ben was now Broken Ben, and Buckingham Palace got bucked.

"Yes Tankypants, you did have a partner, unfortunately, your partner is also dealing with an arm and a half. Let's just get this over with before someone pins the fall of London on our heads, shall we?" I looked over to the tall, hulking behemoth that was Hagane, and hoped he'd be able to handle whoever was responsible for this mess better than I handled Shino. Seriously, I've heard of things costing an arm and a leg, but I'd had enough of the sales tax. Apparently, someone had decided to take credit for this, clapping their hands as if they were six. I knew better. "I'll just reinstate what the big guy said, 'Oi.' I get it, you guys are evil, and blah blah blah, but I'm really not in the mood for pleasantries. Let's get started." Without more than a moment of pause, I jumped into Bankai, threw a Vaccum blade at the oddly colored man still clapping his hands. I'd go around in various places, gluing a Sho here, and a Sho there, in varying positions. Since I wasn't using the incantation for it, it'd be discreet, but anyone with the ability to sense would pick up on what I was doing.

Other than that, I'd fire a Hado #32 at him, completely ignoring Hagane. Though I'm sure he'd be able to handle my use of low-level Kidou. He was most certainly capable of handling it.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:01 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
He got guests quickly as expected. He didn't think they would grace him with two captain class warriors at the same time however. Perhaps the shinigami were more competent than he thought. Considering he had just killed one of them previously and rendered the other in deep regards for recovery. The big man tried to grab his attention, but already had it, then his partner arrived seemingly annoyed with the entire sinner event in it's entirety and simply starting full power combat from the get go.

He shot the vacuum blade with his magun causing it to disperse, taking note of several spaces which held higher than normal spiritual energy, but not seeing them do anything else at the moment so back-burning that knowledge. He then blasted the incoming Okasen kidou with an arc of lightning.

"You may not desire pleasantries.. but my blood dictates you know who you face this day.. Whether I know the name of my opponents or not." He lifted his free hand and caused one of the eighteen massive chunks of london bridge to hurl itself at Noziel and Hagane at a decent speed, the main threat of this being the sheer bulk of the object.

"I am Kaze Blackwind Lisola! AND I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!" He grinned after delivering his threat and raised his free hand again, "Come forth! I summon thee! Leviathan!" At his command a large liquid snake with no features rose from the waters around the bridge area until it was a massive 75 feet monstrosity . It then gained many features as it became a solid creature. It looked very much Like a giant snake with wing/fins. This snake being was weaker than Kaze but was strong enough to threaten either of the captains. (It is 1-2 but is just super durable) It wasted no time in obeying Kaze's reason for it's summoning however as it formed a water ball in it's mouth and launched a large "Hydro pump" blast of water at Hagane like it was a cannon from a cannonball. If he got hit it would certainly hurt. Almost as if it had been a cero. but otherwise he'd just be wet.

Kaze however charged lightning in his free hand and kept shooting at Noziel with his thawed Magun. Three shots simultaneously per trigger pull.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Hagane Noticed as his partner caught up with him. Before Hagane could say anything Noziel spoke "Yes Tankypants, you did have a partner, unfortunately, your partner is also dealing with an arm and a half. Let's just get this over with before someone pins the fall of London on our heads, shall we?", Hagane Grinned Fiercely as he heard this. Hagane turned his attention back towards the sinner, still holding his grin. Noziel then spoke again, in response to the characters clapping, "I'll just reinstate what the big guy said, 'Oi.' I get it, you guys are evil, and blah blah blah, but I'm really not in the mood for pleasantries. Let's get started."

Hagane watched as Noziel 'jumped' into bankai, before looking back at the sinner, Noziel had already hopped into action. As soon as Hagane saw him fire off a "Hado #32", Hagane Himself would soon hop into action. "Tomerarenai-ryoku" Hagane said, Changing into Shikai and smashing his hammer into the ground. His grinned smeared across his face.

Within a split second Hagane caught a glimpse of the sinner countering the hado that Noziel had sent his way. "You may not desire pleasantries.. but my blood dictates you know who you face this day.. Whether I know the name of my opponents or not." the sinner said. Hagane saw as chunks of earth from the bridge were lifted into the air and thrown towards himself and his partner. He lifted his hammer from the ground, jumping into the air, and with one arm he swiped at the hulking mass. Going through the large mass of brick and concrete, Hagane caused in to shatter into pieces. His Grin and excitement for battle rising.

Seeming unfazed by his feat the sinner continued to talk, "Come forth! I summon thee! Leviathan!"

"Leviathan?" Hagane said in confusion, disregarding everything else the man had just said. Hagane watched as a large liquid snake with no features rose from the waters around the bridge area until it was a massive 75 feet monstrosity. "What the hell?" Hagane said, his grin slowly going away. He watched as the creature fully formed. A water had formed in it mouth. "Bankai" Hagane yelled, growing into the Hulking Behemoth he was known as. The large water ball was launched at Hagane, like a 'Cannon Ball from a Cannon. He swung at the giant water ball, making water spray like a jet past his body, making him wet in the instance. "Stupid thing" Hagane yelled, as he sprung himself high into the air. He began to run on the air itself? Charging at the Serpent thing as he did so.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:45 am

8th Division
8th Division
All the bastard, who introduced himself as Kaze Blackwind Lisola seemed to want to do was show off. From countering all my abilities, to summoning a massive water-based python, and throwing chunks of the bridge at me... I wasn't really all that worried about Captain Wall over there, mostly because I'd heard stories about how durable that guy was. I flashed simple curved barrier shards to deal with the bullets that Kaze was firing at me. I was quite tired of his shenanigans, firing three bullets with every 'shot'. While still doing said barrier shard thing, I figured I'd just get to work on Kaze's Leviathan. I'd question the hell out of Rena later.

I'd spend the next several minutes dashing toward the giant unearthly snake and stabbing it with my Bankai. Every so often, I'd swing for a Vaccuum blade. Though I doubted all of that would do too much to the thing, I'd finish my onslaught with "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado #63, Raikoho!" As I'd be floating in the air at this point, gathering yellow energy in my hand, priming to fire the kidou in a straight line directly correlating with Leviathan and Kaze, primed to blast through the head of the serpent at a distance of roughly 2 meters. The blast should travel through the serpent, fly through the air, now partially conducted by the very water Leviathan was made of, and explode on impact, doing a large amount of electrical damage. While electricity was not one of my affinities, it's not like I was trying to use an Earth Kidou. That would have fallen flat, along with me.

If I still had room to breath, I'd shout down below. "Hey Hagane, smash him!" Though he might have been thinking 'duh', I'd rather not attempt to make the man think and just prefer him to plow straight into Kaze. That would be a bit better.

View user profile

on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:50 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Leviathan swerved and ducked around the wind blades fired by Noziel and countered by firing off water cero's at him while Hagane closed the distance. Kaze moved infront of Hagane at this point with his variant of shunpo and stopped him with a widening frontal blast of super charged and extremely powerful lightning. If that didn't stop him Kaze would fire another bolt of lightning this time on par with Hadou 63. Which would. He would only allow one of them to deal with Leviathan at a time.

He grabbed another of the seventeen remaining chunks of the bridge and hurled it at Noziel with his mind while he was at it too.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:22 pm

As Hagane charged furiously towards the Serpent, he ever so began to close the distance. His attention was completely drawn to hitting the serpent, he wanted to smash it down. However this objective was short lived. As he finally noticed what was going on around him, or more like in front of him. The Kaze man had shunpo'd infront of Hagane, and with that a powerful cast of lightning hit him. Perhaps he could've moved out of the way, had he not been so narrow minded. Hagane was only just able to make the blast hit his hammer, but not much of the damage and force of the blast were taken away. Pain blazed throughout his body, but he had to keep going. His attention immediately turned to the Kaze man, and just as Hagane was preparing to hit him another blast came. It took Hagane off his Balance and sent him flying towards the ground. His body landed into the earth with a massive thud, a crater had been left. Hagane was buried a bit beneath the rubble, So it was hard to tell where he was exactly by sight.

Hagane didn't retaliate at all, only lying encased in the earth as he immediately began to try and think of something. He knew just what to do, but he'd need to wait a moment or so. Just enough time until the kaze man would change his attention. This would also give him abit of time to let his wounds heal, and let him set off his rather simple yet genius plan he had in his head. He just hoped his partner still had some strength left.

As soon as the Kaze man was to change his attention. Hagane would raise four spiked earth pillars high into the sky, as to try and impale the man. or at least hurt him in the least.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:30 pm

8th Division
8th Division
To make the general point that neither me or Hagane had done much of anything useful, I was getting quite tired of these shenanigans. Leviathan was still untouched, at least it would appear, and Kaze was jolting the hell out of the giant mass of flesh and metal behind me. My thought? I fired Bakudo #37, Tsuriboshi at Kaze, attempting to link him to the ground, then vocalized "Bakudo #73, Tozanshō!" Instead of the normal pyramid, I'd form it to make sort of a spiraling cylindrical cage around Leviathan. The top and bottom of the cage would constrict and make a prism of sorts, though heavily distorted. I would clench my fist and the cage would progressively get smaller. Hopefully, it would be enough to contain it. At this time, several chunks of bridge started zeroing in on my location. Really? Fine. I placed several equally sized chunks of formless shards, calculating each impact point, stabbing each piece as it drew to a stop. If needed, I'd add a Sokatsui to each impact, to be sure I dealt with each piece.

If that were all I needed to do, I would go ahead and focus my attention on Kaze. At the very least I'd fling a Vacuum blade at him in the meantime.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:08 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Kaze frowned as a string of goop attached itself to his arm which held the Magun, he waggled his other hand's finger at Noziel before literally electrocuting himself in order to force the kidou goop to melt or burn off his arm and fall into the water far below him instead of sticking around. While he was now annoyed he was still largely uninjured. only for a wind blade to hit him a moment later, while still being of minor inconvenience to the mostly unhurt Kaze, was enough damage that Kaze had bled a little where his chest had been hit.

This was not a good thing.

As soon as he realized he was bleeding all pretense was cast to the side and he entered unbelievable rage. Screaming and cursing profanities that didn't even make sense after a while he glared at Noziel and fired off a blast of lightning similar to a shinigami's hadou 63 raikohou before mass spamming several dozen smaller bolts in his free hand.

Leviathan was now forced to pay attention to Noziel now too because of his master's rage. Spitting out several hydro attacks that would hit like cannonballs should the balls of water hit Noziel at all. Everyone seemed to have forgotten all about Hagane. Who was still sitting in his crater. Which apparently he was hoping for because moments after Kaze lost his shit earth attacks shot up at him trying to hurt him. two of which succeeded with Leviathan, who was now close enough to matter, dealing with the other two by tail slapping them before they could reach Kaze. His right shoulder had a gash in it and his right thigh was grazed but still bleeding. More cursing ensued. You'd almost think Kaze was going to foam at the mouth at how almost comically pissed he now became.

Problem with that though..

Kaze rose all remaining sixteen chunks of London bridge and converged every single one of them on Hagane at the fastest speeds he could manage. Even if Hagane were to use shunpo and run the chunks would home in on him until dealt with. Not wanting Noziel to try to save his ridiculous little helper Kaze kept him busy with a hail of bullets and assistance from Leviathan who tried to bite his left leg off and proceeded to rapid fire bala cannonballs of water at the man as well as trying to tail slap him.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum