Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] A Heart to...Heart?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:34 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0401#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3
#temp0-4

©2013 caliburn

Now, some Shinigami are under the impression that one requires an official Senkaimon to enter the Seiretei directly, but that isn't true. Unauthorized Senkaimon can be opened directly into the headquarters of the Gotei 13 in an emergency, but there are a lot of questions asked. Then, there are Garganta. It REALLY isn't pretty when one is opened in the Seiretei, but it CAN happen. The one that opened directly above Soukyoku Hill garnered an additional level of attention, as instead of the pinprick in reality caused by a normal Hollow or the tear in the sky caused by a Menos Grande, it looked more like a giant, digital mouth was opening, which could mean only one thing. Arrancar. Stepping out of it was a young man of average height, his hair mostly white with crimson bangs. His mask fragment consisted of a wolf's jawbone on the right, which wrapped around the back of his head and formed a pair of rods on the left that mimed it's counterpart. A couple of plates covered the back of his neck in addition to this. His clothing consisted of slimmer pants than normal, with black leather boots studded with skulls and trimmed with white wolf fur. His top was a white P-coat trimmed with the same fur, that was unbuttoned partway to show a fairly muscular chest and a hole in the hollow of his throat. A number peeked out of the coat on the right pectoral, but it wasn't clear what exactly it was, only that it had a curve.

Sighing at the sudden stop of various Shinigami below him, showing a set of long canines in the process, Graven allowed the Garganta to close behind him and surveyed the ground with hellish-red eyes. It had been a while since he was last in the Seireitei, so it took a moment to find the entrance to the First Division. Disappearing in a buzz of static, the man would walk through the gates and past the startled officers in the direction of the only person he could actually sense in the place. Dammit, what was with him and finding the ONLY PEOPLE that could match or exceed him in strength to have casual conversations with? Sniffing the air, he noted the hints of vanilla that signified that all of the people around him were Shinigami, and frowned slightly. It seemed as if even the smell of the Vizard had all but vanished, as the only Hollow scent he could identify was the heady aroma of the forest that came off of himself and the sharp tang of the desert that came from a patrol that had clearly just come back from the World of the Living. What, did they run across a camel or something? No, more likely a scorpion. Stepping into the waiting room, the Arrancar would take a seat and smile to the officer behind the desk. He was content just waiting, in all honesty. The Shinigami around him, though? Maybe not. Who knew?
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:50 am

8th Division
8th Division
Noziel Aran

I'm usually pretty bored in my office. Today, I had more excitement, except it was almost like I was questioning the sanity of the Espada. Seriously? In the middle of the Gotei, in broad daylight, what looked to be the head Espada, an Arrancar of red and white opened up a Garganta and just walked in. I hoped he wasn't serious. I don't care who you are, no one shows up in the middle of the headquarters of all Shinigami without consequence. My main priority, as part of Squad 8 is defense, particularly that of the Seireitei. I wasn't about to wait for the paperwork to show up either.

Without any more delay, I left the front of my office, bounced upward and used a combination of shunpo and wind manipulation to stand before the arrancar, just as he sat down. "I'm not sure how bold you think you are. In my particular opinion, you've far overstepped your boundaries. You have two options. You leave the way you came, or you deal with me, and every other captain we have ready to fight." I knew better than to mess around, so I made the jump to bankai, calling on Fusoku no Koete, and prepared for combat. My suit was still neatly pressed, as it always was. The buttons were still straight and polished. Everything was pristine. My blade glistened in the ever-bright sunlight, and the winds caressed it as they always did. I stared the intruder down, waiting for him to speak or make a move.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:12 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0500#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3
#temp0-4
#inurbase

©2013 caliburn

Graven watched as a man wearing the Captain's Haori of the Eighth Division stopped in front of him, right in the waiting room of the First Division, and began to say something about "Who did he think he was?" and "You've overstepped your boundaries!" and "Bla bla bla Bankai!" in an irritated voice. Holding up the pointer finger on his right hand, he would reach towards the edge of his coat and reveal the 0 tattooed on his right pectoral while keeping an eye on the young man's Bankai. When it was released, a rush of wind blasted apart the desk nearby, blowing the secretary to her feet before she ran off. It seemed fairly pretty, with a light blue tint and a six foot blade. Graven, for all it was worth, narrowed his eyes at the release before responding. "This is who I think I am. My name is Graven Fel, the Cero Espada and King of Hueco Mundo. I came here for a little chat with the Captain-Commander, but she seems to be busy. I was content to wait, too, but then you bust in here, demanding that I leave, threatening me and even using your Bankai in a show of force. Now, in all honesty, you've just made my wait more interesting. I suppose I can play for a bit."

Letting his coat fall back to place, Graven stood up and brushed off the debris from the exploding desk and paperwork, letting his crimson eyes flash briefly as he raised his reiatsu to it's maximum output. Given that Graven could hardly sense the man even though he was standing right in front of him, he probably had low reiatsu for a Captain. It was still enough for the Arrancar to sense using his Pesquisa, which meant that this could be fun. After all, the other Seated Officers that were running around like chickens with their heads cut off weren't even a pinprick on his radar. Noziel, for all it's worth, might realize that Graven's reiatsu seemed to be a little lacking and empty-feeling due to a confrontation recently, but he still had far more than anyone had a right to own. Like seriously, were there steroids for spiritual pressure? If there were, this guy was a hardcore junkie. Drawing his Zanpakuto, Graven would relish the feel of the ebony hilt in his palm for a moment before using Sonido to close, grabbing the Captain by the collar and moving towards the First Division Training Grounds, which were large enough for two people of their caliber to cut loose. The Espada would know, as he had a brief flashback to a confrontation with a punk Vizard who used illusions. Letting go of the other combatant, Graven would stop about fifteen feet away, facing the other man, his katana pointed towards the ground. It was a couple of inches longer than normal, which meant more leverage and a slight advantage when compared to a normal sealed Zanpakuto. "Well, Captain-san, I think I'll let you make the first move. I won't even release my blade unless you force me into it or your little back-up arrives. After all, I want this to last."

The words, spoken in a disinterested, cold voice that sends shivered down the spine seemed to hide a battle lust greater than even a Kenpachi's. How this man talked with the hole in his throat, how he stayed sane with that much obvious bloodlust, HOW HE COULD STAND THERE AND LET A CAPTAIN WITH BANKAI ATTACK AS IF IT WERE NOTHING, all of it could be answered with one simple glance in his eyes. It didn't matter. This was battle, and if you hesitate, you die.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:44 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro normally didn't take interest in the squad one barracks, for one thing he and the newly appointed Captain Commander weren't exactly fond of one another, and for another thing it seemed it was full of people that were less than understanding of his wants and desires, and were generally of little interest to him. Dude however, on the hill an Arrancar had arrived, and seemed to just haphazardly walk into the squad one barracks. The enemy, that courageous or that stupid?.. Either way, Kokoro was not going to mince words, he was going to kill him, or do his damnedest to do so.. He felt the presence of another captain, one Noziel Aran on the way to the scene as well. He kicked the door open from his quarters and barked at one of the poor idiots nearby. "Shut the door and be careful that no one enters. You either die protecting that room in the case of an intruder, or die by my hands. If the room is protected and intact you live, goodbye."

And with those words stated as they were Kokoro roughly turned away from his squads barracks, his lovely little lab, and the poor unseated Shinigami that had been threatened, and proceeded to use Shunpo to get to the squad one barracks as quickly as possible. "Reap, Kokushibyō" and like that, Kokoro went Bankai, tentacles spreading out of every orifice of his body. He jumped through the ceiling and used his twin bladed scythe to attempt to cut the man in two, swinging it in circles as fast as he could humanly using the end of the cable. The scythe would slam into the Arrancar, or at least where he was sitting. "You've a lot of guts to enter the Seireitei unannounced, unfortunately you'll be gutless by the end of the day. I would ask for your last words, but you're not worthy of such, thus you will DIE." As he said this, Kokoro's tentacles filled the room. In such close proximity, they would surely make impact. The poison from the tentacles was contact based, and on contact would latch onto the nerve endings, and give the sensation of the most extraordinary physical pain one could ever experience.. It was then that he noticed Graven was moving the other Captain class Shinigami to training grounds.. Hoping that he had at least made impact, Kokoro would follow..

(Post order: Graven, Me, Noz, Rena (When she shows up)... and if you didn't know, Kokoro is 0-5, one tier lower than you currently Graven, so he's no joke lol.. Oh and for future reference, don't autohit a Captain level charry without asking Razz.. I understand it was just a grapple and a change of scenery, but they still should have some room for dodging..)

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:01 pm

8th Division
8th Division
This foolish Arrancar had better options than simply waltzing into Gotei and making it his home until the Captain Commander showed up. Moreso than when realizing that his bravado was not being taken as a pleasantry. His heart seemed a little odd. He would come for what? To call for a meeting with Rena and not expect us to chase him out? This man was far beyond what help we could give him. After being moved to the training area, he released me, and I was well out of my wits considering that he'd just dragged me a considerable distance. He referred to me releasing Bankai as a 'show of force' Though it was far more than simply that. "You seem to misunderstand. You walked directly into the center of our home. I myself am charged with protecting said home. You've probably lived long enough to see how silly that act is. It is an act of war." At about this time, Kokoro Nashi of Squad 12, whom I've had a run-in with before would appear, apparently having just missed the transfer over to the training area. I thought I heard the voice of someone rather annoying.

Either way, I was about damn tired of this crap. About the time Kokoro showed up, I would already be engaging with the Espada. I would dash forward and top-notch wind speeds, then shunpo. I would end up in the exact position I left, but not before a gust of wind flashed behind him. If he wasn't that great at sensing, he'd take the bait and turn around, but if he knew what he was doing, he wouldn't budge. I'd launch the point of my Bankai into his torso, and regardless of whether he dodged the Zero-Point strike, I would Shunpo to the rear of his new position and use Hado #78 Zangerin without the incantation. However, I would tweak it slightly to extend outward, as normal, which would carve into the back of the Arrancar on impact, then shatter the ring into five segments, splitting them, and lining them up in a parallel fashion, then ejecting them into his back. I'd dash away and fire a Sho at the semi-ringed blades, at which point they'd be pushed in and shatter. Kokoro would likely be muttering obscenities under his breath as he finished his arrival, and I had hoped that he'd be able to put up a similar fight if not moreso.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:15 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0809#words
0015#blood

#tier0-3
#temp0-4
#Resurreccion

©2013 caliburn

Alyss' eyes narrowed as she rushed through the Garganta, swearing under her breath in a very unladylike fashion. She had woken up that morning only to find her mate missing and a note written in Graven's native language on the desk. Dammit, he KNEW she had problems with Elder Futhark! The road beneath her ended in a light just up ahead, where she exited in the air, hovering over what looked like the First Division barracks and training grounds, where she saw her quarry casually engaging a PAIR OF CAPTAINS, both of whom were in Bankai. Sighing to herself, she sat on the air and started watching. "Graven, you stupid wolf...Why do you do this to me?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graven watched with mild disappointment as the Captain of the Twelfth Division showed up, Bankai already active. This just wasn't going to be his day, was it? Turning his attention back to the Eighth Captain, the one who had shown up first, he noticed that he stumbled or something while in Shunpo, sending a flash of wind around behind the Arrancar. What exactly was that? Did he trip, or was that an attempt at making him turn around? He might not be that good at sensing others, but his ability to track others was nearly unparalleled due to his own speed. The young man lashed outward with his Bankai, making Graven consider a little something. Did he just let it hit his Hierro, or actually dodge? Going for the latter, given that he didn't quite know the extent of the Captain's abilities, he simply sidestepped, swaying a bit while letting the boy pass him. The Shunpo that spun behind him, and the unnamed Kido that slashed into him? It stung a bit, and there was a thin line of blood where it cut through about half an inch, but it wasn't as bothersome as it could have been had the boy been stronger. Once they had broken into five pieces, then stabbed him once again before shattering, however, it became a little more worrisome. The Kido dug into the four-inch deep puncture wounds like shards of glass, and they just kept wriggling deeper. Pain was something Graven was used to, but he hadn't had to deal with it in a fight in ten years or more. Given that there was a SECOND Captain here, things could get sticky if he didn't do something fast. Luckily, however, there wasn't really anything to worry about at that point, given that the bleeding form of the Espada faded from view, blood and all.

The Arrancar stood about ten yards away from where the Captain was, smiling softly into the air. He had noticed Alyss' arrival when he had dodged the initial attack, so he had decided to avoid anything following it up so she didn't have to see him get hurt. Turning his attention back towards the pair of Shinigami, the wolf would allow his excitement at the coming fight to show in a sadistic smile on par with anyone's from the Eleventh. Extending his sword and reversing it in his grip, blade pointed towards the earth, the Hollow would address the Captains. "Well, that was certainly an interesting use of your Kido. Zangerin, was it? I don't think I've ever seen someone manipulate it quite like that. Luckily, I've never met anyone who could track my Gemolos technique. So, given that you have backup, I retract my previous statement. After all, I really don't feel like dying here today. Awaken...Emperador Pesadumbre!"

As he spoke, a massive pillar of red reiatsu shot into the sky, dissipating as it hit the Shakonmaku. The wind kicked up, and the ground around the three combatants began to crumble under the raw force of Graven's reiatsu. Once the pillar of energy died down, the Captains would be able to see the true form of the Arrancar. His uniform molded itself into a bodysuit, the white fur and v-cut remaining among the sleek plates as fur-trimmed gloves spread and formed themselves into claws capable of shredding steel with ease. Graven’s mask fragment expanded on either side, mirroring each other to extend 7 inches out from his face, forming a wolfish muzzle with downward points at the “chin” on both sides. The back of the fragment spread across his back and down his spine, creating armored hackles before ending in a wolf’s tail made purely out of the bone-like substance. Howling, a massive shockwave of reiatsu and air pressure lashed out towards the two Shinigami as the Espada sighed in relief, as if it was comforting to be in this form. Reishi from the surrounding area were drawn into the plates on his back in crimson tendrils, the blood red energy glowing in the joints of his mask fragment as what appeared to be blood seeped outward and began to float around the Arrancar. Stepping forward, the full weight of his reiatsu would slam down into his opponents as he casually walked towards them. "Well, I suppose it is my move, don't you think? Don't drop your Bankai, either of you. The fun's just getting started..."

Using Sonido, the Arrancar would flash behind the Captain that had attacked him initially, Mr. Eight, and stabbed outward with the claws on his right hand. Regardless of whether they struck their target or not, which was the young man's shoulder, energy would crackle around them before a Cero charged and fired in record time. Moving around to the other side with a solid roundhouse kick, Graven used Sonido once again to engage the Twelfth's Captain. Stopping about ten feet in front of the eccentric tentacle-man, the fifteen gallons of blood floating around him moved to the front, putting itself between the Arrancar and the Captain. "So, what was this about me dying?"
technique log

Abilities: Emperador Pesadumbre draws reishi in from the surrounding area to form Ceros, imbuing and mingling them with Graven’s blood to pump the destructive power through his entire body. He can then release the Ceros at will through his body or the blood under his control. The control Graven has over blood is increased, allowing him to manipulate double the original 30 gallons at once. His claws are insanely strong - on the level of a Bankai of equal tier - complimenting his natural abilities and replacing a Zanpakuto when necessary.
Boosts: x3 to Speed and Reiatsu/Reiryoku, x2 to Strength

Name: Gemelos
Effect: High-speed movement is an exceedingly fine art, and none are more natural to it than Graven. As a wolf, it is part-and-parcel with his nature to strike hard and fast with as much grace as a cat. One might even call him a savant, albeit a deadly one. Due to his natural grace combined with either blade or claws, Graven is capable of preforming advanced techniques with little to no difficulty. His skill with this technique has even become such that he can be considered one of the fastest of his tier, stunning his foes as he moves at supersonic speeds in combat. The key behind Gemolos, however, is that this advanced form of Sonido allows him to create afterimages of himself that act as mirages. He can create up to 5 mirages of himself using this ability per thread, and they immediately fade after an attack, appearing for only around 2 seconds as if Graven himself were stuck before disappearing.

Name: Sanguine Reiatsu
Effect: Arguably, this ability places Graven among the most powerful Arrancar, perhaps even dominating in combat effectiveness. His reiatsu is…unique, in that it has the form and consistency of blood. When released, Graven is able to manipulate his own blood, along with the “blood” created by this effect. Solidifying, moulding, and shaping this blood is child’s play, along with enhancing attack or defensive power as he sees fit. Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:06 am

Vizard
Vizard
The man was doing a little too much monologue for Kokoro's tastes.. and though he was impressed with the growth of the Captain known as Noziel Aran, and even more so impressed with his utilization of Kidou and battle techniques.. Kokoro was not going to be as complex in his pursuit of a simple foe, thankfully, as the shards embedded in the mans back, Kokoro was already half way through.. "Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!".. He did not say this so loudly that he would be heard or be distracting, unless of course the Arrancar sought him out. He then smiled, widely, as the Arrancar arrived where he was about to release.. "Hadou 90, Kurohitsugi.. Die.."

It seemed as though the Espada's release had been effective, though the extent in which he was healed was not clear at this time.. Red Reitsu filled the air as though the sky was made of blood, and Kokoro couldn't help but be a bit intrigued by the spectacle.. Unfortunately for this Espada, he made the fatal error of assuming Kokoro was going to take this lying down.. Yeah.. No. As Kokoro saw the squad 8 Captain in harms way, he Shunpo'd in front, using the bulk of his body to knock the man out of the way. He took the claws which would have probably found their mark on the mans stomach, and took them in his own. Smirking as he would, blood dripping from his mouth. "I meant you'll die.. do not doubt me.." And as Kokoro said this, He pushed forwards, and grabbed the mans arm with his left hand, and made a full force slash, diagonal across the Hollows body with his scythe. Tentacles closed Graven and Kokoro in with incredible speed.. The man had no more than ten feet to move at this point, and if he did move? The tentacles would make him wish he was never born with their painful sting.. "We won't both be walking out of here today, Espada.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:55 am

8th Division
8th Division
As the Arrancar now seemed to be blatantly ignoring the fact that I was easily handling him, despite being 'small' and 'insignifcant' so he would claim, I would ignore him, or at the very least, his illusions. I reached into the pocket of my haori, pulling out a long white cloth. I tied the cloth around my eyes, completely oblivious to all else around me, at least for now. With no more distractions, I could sense everything. By the time I had finished this action, the Arrancar would be charging at me with his claws drawn, having already been forced into Resurreccion. I didn't move a muscle simply because I could feel Kokoro approaching to cover me. I knew he'd be able to take it and get right back up.

In the back, after Kokoro left my defenses open, I would sense a dark energy emanating from Kokoro. Was he seriously planning to use Kurohitsugi here? Oh well, it wasn't my ass that Rena was gonna chew out. I figured I'd best get out of the way. I'd shunpo a safe distance back, at the top my lungs proclaiming my next attack. The reason I did this was because I wanted Graven to be distracted as possible so Kokoro had the best chance to hit him hard. That didn't mean I was gonna make a weak showing of it. "Hado Number Eighty Eight: Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō!" and with this, I would extend my hands out, fingers curled inward slightly. If the Espada moved, I would track his movements and fire at the appropriate time. I knew this was gonna drain me quite a bit, but it wasn't a forbidden Kidou, and it was something I knew I could do. Electricity stormed through my forearms, gathering at my palms, forming a loose cloud of plasma. Loose though it was, it would hit, and it would hit him hard. Storms, fierce and ferocious, consume all through wind and rain. I thought this in my head, and the power boosted slightly. It would be close enough to what I could muster, but not enough to nail him down.

As soon as I sensed Kokoro was ready to cast, I would fire the Hado #88 directly at Graven's then position, and if he decided to use his 'Gemelos' that he seemed so proud of, I would be able to tell what it was, where it was, and where not to aim my plasma blast.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0647#words
0020#blood

#tier0-3
#temp0-4
#Resurreccion
#Segunda Etapa

©2013 caliburn

The Kurohitsugi had certainly left it's mark, even with his high-speed regeneration. Slashes could clearly be seen healing themselves, and Graven was panting like a dog. An apt description, if any, but it hurt far more than he was used to. His Resurreccion had taken effect just before the coffin finalized, so he hadn't taken the Forbidden Kido with his pants down, at least. The slash with the man's scythe carved him open, even through his Hierro, and the tentacles that surrounded them caused his nerves to go haywire. As they closed in around him, the other Captain called out the name of another spell, Hado #88. Dammit! The bolt of lightning struck him straight in the gut, forcing him through the squirming appendages and causing even more pain. As the Cero Espada lay on the ground, blood seeping from his mouth and the various wounds on his torso, his eyes began to cloud with pain. His regeneration was kicking in, but it was far too slow to do anything in time. His mind wandered, and errant thoughts echoed throughout his consciousness. Is...is this it? Am I going to die? Is this the end?

A girl stood in the air, a hundred and fifty feet above him, ready to rush to his side with tears in her eyes. Alyss...Why was she here? He had told her not to come, and now she'd die for his weakness. Even if she got out alive, he'd have left her alone with only Annora to remember him by. She stopped for some reason, and his lips were moving. What...what were they saying, as blood ran from both corners of his mouth? "...not gonna die, not here. Not in this gods-forsaken place. The All-Father would never forgive me...No...no...NO!"

With the last word, everything exploded in black reiatsu, trimmed in the same blood-tainted color as before. The sky would darken, and the raw power would be felt throughout the entire Seireitei as a crushing force upon all but one, the young woman watching the confrontation. In the center of it all, Graven rose to his feet in a single motion, red eyes glowing. White fur replaced bone plates covering his lower body and forearms up to and including the elbow, and his hair extended to reach his ass. The black estigma around his eyes extended downward like tears of blood, and his mask fragment had completely disappeared. The hole in the hollow of his throat flexed slightly as he took in a deep breath, and the reiatsu surrounding the area let up. Five more gallons of blood join that which was on the field already, and the Arrancar appeared to be completely unharmed. His clawed feet dug into the ground in order to get a better footing, and the palm of his hands appeared to be covered in black callus like an animal's pads. "...Resurreccion: Segunda Etapa. To be honest, I really didn't want to use this. It's been ten years since I've needed it, after all...I'm going to warn you now. This form's ability, Sangre Del Emperador, allowed my mate and I to carve out our kingdom in northern Hueco Mundo in under three days. I was pleasantly surprised when it returned to me once I achieved this level of power, and it has become stronger than ever. Good luck..."

Bending his knees slightly, it would be the only warning before he burst into a Sonido at his top speed, appearing in front of the Captain of the Twelfth in the span between a heartbeat and the next with his leg outstretched in a spinning kick to the abdomen. Lashing the twenty gallons of blood under his control behind the other man and forming needles, it would create a sticky situation for him. Get hit by twenty spikes made of blood that gives off the same signature as a Cero, or get hit by the juggernaut of a kick coming his way...There was definitely a way out of it, though. Up into the air, thereby disengaging the Espada, or somehow going down. Given that there was just dirt there, it'd be hard, but possible. If he could counter, all the better. Moving about ten feet from that position, Graven would build up a Cero on the tip of a finger and fire it at the other Captain, backing it with a Bala to increase it's speed and force beyond what it normally was for even him. Breathing outward forcefully, his reiatsu would calm down after that, and he'd begin to speak. "You know, I think we should end this little spar now, before someone gets seriously hurt. I don't want the Captain Commander absolutely furious with me, after all."
technique log

Name: Sangre Del Emperador (Blood of the Emperor)
Description: While in Segunda Etapa, Graven has an infinite supply of blood. He can never bleed out fully, his regeneration is enhanced by 2x, making him capable of healing from anything that doesn't outright destroy his heart or brain in one post, his manipulation of the blood is unlimited, and he is coated in it, increasing his Hierro by 3x. His claws are now as strong as a Shinigami's Toukai, able to defend against the strongest Shinigami technique without worry.

Boosts: x4 to Speed, Strength, and Reiatsu/Reiryoku

Name: Sanguine Reiatsu
Effect: Arguably, this ability places Graven among the most powerful Arrancar, perhaps even dominating in combat effectiveness. His reiatsu is…unique, in that it has the form and consistency of blood. When released, Graven is able to manipulate his own blood, along with the “blood” created by this effect. Solidifying, moulding, and shaping this blood is child’s play, along with enhancing attack or defensive power as he sees fit. Using this technique, Graven can reshape and control both his own reiatsu and any blood upon the battlefield to use against his opponent. He can control about 30 gallons at most, half of which is produced upon release of his reiatsu, gaining 5 gallons every post afterward until he hits maximum capacity. Being hit by the blood itself causes damage similar to an average Cero, allowing him to use this technique as both an effective weapon and a powerful defense.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:54 pm

1st Division
1st Division
As Graven mentioned the captain-commander being furious, as if she had been waiting to be mentioned aloud, her own spiritual power blanketed the area they three were fighting in. Poor Noziel feeling it's effects far more than the others. It was not the usual spiritual energy either. This was the pissed off captain-commander who just got woken up from a nap. It was dense and hostile. The form of Rena was no more than a blur, even to graven, as she just barreled THROUGH him and stopped on the other side grabbing kokoro by the scruff of his Haori, "I wake up and immediately get told YOU ARE FIRING FORBIDDEN KIDOU WITHIN SOUL SOCIETY!? WHAT THE HELL KOKORO!?"

She didn't give him the chance to answer as she immediately tossed him through a wall and got hit by many attacks at once. First a leg hit into her side. Which seemingly did little to no good at that moment and over a dozen spikes of red substance slammed into her a moment later.

Graven might suddenly realize the shit he was in because his leg had been grabbed by the zan gloved Rena as she had blocked the kick with that same hand earlier. and was promptly hurled several meters to her right, probably bouncing the quick espada off the ground a bit like a skidding rock in the process. The spikes in her body hurt and were irritating but they didn't penetrate that deep and she blew them off with a burst of her spiritual power in a controlled manner.

She took a look at Noziel who was blind folded because..why? AND WHY THE FUCK WAS GRAVEN HERE. Okay. Calm. Focus. Wake. The. Fuck. Up. She rubbed her face slowly and yawned a bit before stretching. Though her mind was clearing up by the time she finished, "So. 30 seconds. Explain. Then I either kill you or beat you to a pulp and toss your body into Hueco Mundo. Whichever suits my mood at the time.

"Oh and Captain Noziel... take that silly Blindfold off your face.." she said without taking a second glance at him.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum