Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:23 am

Shin sekai

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin felt the man's energy rise and jumped back 3 feet "Uncle can wait I have to try and take him out first." he told himself as he crouched down into a runners position while the glass fell from some of the house Man this guy may be stronger than the other guy that I ran into! he thought as he started to get flash from that day. "Hey man, what's your deal you don't see me going around places you live and breaking stuff!!" Shin yelled as he seeing if the man would make the first move I have to change my normal attack pattern. he told himself with some sweat running down his face. Shin charged at the man at top speed in hopes of knocking him out or at least off balance once he was close enough to the man Shin put his arms into a cross and rammed the man.
View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:22 pm

The man named Shin crouched down as if he was going to dash at Dre. He yelled how he doesn't go around breaking other people's windows to which Dre shook his head in reaction to Shin saying it. With that the man charged at Dre in full speed, putting his arms in a cross position when closing in on him -- most likely trying to ram him down. Sighing, Dre blurred to avoid the man's attack, as he appeared behind him. "Too god-damn slow, fella... By the way, piece of advice: next time try not to open yourself so much. You were full of openings when you ran at me like some kind of madman. I could have striked you down with one shot and you wouldn't be able to do shite about it because the difference in our strength is like heaven and earth." He paused as he narrowed his eye's at Shin, and spoke again, "next time pick battles that actually gives you some sort of fighting chance."

Raising his right hand up, touching the red stone that was attached to his necklace, Dre began to rub it. To which his Fullbring would activate -- as a metal armour would generate around his whole body, even covering his most of his face. A long dark blue scarf is generated around his neck, while a sword would form around his hand. Pointing the blade at the man, he would speak, "I tried my best to be civil with you. But since you seem not to want that, I will cut you down with one single strike."

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:00 am

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun became visible and was between the two men, closer to Shin than the other one. "Tried your best to be civil? If that was your best shot at it, then I'd hate to see what you do to people you hate. That wasn't civil. That was flexing your powers for no god damn reason other than to start a fight. If you wanted to be civil, you'd have introduced yourself when he did, you wouldn't have flexed your power again to break the windows and possibly harm those inside of the homes. Unlike Shin here, I actually stand a chance with you. And I'm giving you one warning. Stand down." The five foot six teenager took off his sunglasses and tossed them. He can afford another pair. His normally green eyes were very dark...bordering on black. He was pissed off. And unless this guy did as he was told...there was gonna be a fight.

Jun wasn't intimidated in the least by the suit of armor nor the sword. The armor can break...or be perfect conductors for his abilities. His next actions would depend upon the stranger's.
View user profile

#14 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:00 am

Shin sekai

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin looked up at the man that stood in front of him with a blank look "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!" he shouted as he fell to the floor in surprise Did he fall from the sky or was he stalking me? he asked himself as he got to his feet and got ready to fight "I mean I've never had help in a fight but sure you can join." he said with a smile on his face. Shin looked around to make sure that no one was around and tried to refocus himself as he wanted to go all out even if it meant that he would have to get serious for once in his life. I really rather not get super heated in this but if this guy wants to make a mess then sure. Shin told himself as he got ready to dash at him again.

[OOC: Sorry for the wait and short post I'll do more next time]
View user profile

#15 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:42 am

Looking down Dre shook his head as he sighned. Directing his eyes back to the unknown stranger that was in front of him, he spoke, "and who the god-damn hell might you he? What is your concern here?" he paused for a few seconds in attempt to elevate the tension between them. "I was being civil enough. Shin is clearly a person suffering with a personality disorder of some sort. He was clearly testing my patience." Dre said quite annoyed at everything that was taking place. "Do tell me; what exactly is your business here? Just judging by your appearance you seem to look like someone who wants to act like some hard fellow or something. Drop that act and stop poking at other people's business."

Dre saw Shin move into a steady stance as if he was going to dash towards him again. Bringer lighting behind the man, his right hand out stretched, the tip of the sword pointing down wards, he spoke, "move one inch and this sword is going to pierce through your spine. Do not test me." Turning towards the stranger, he spoke again, "you see? The very man you try to defend does not want or seek your help. Even though he said it was fine." He paused for a few brief seconds, "so, let's decide what's going to happen here. Either we try to solve this issue without acting purely on emotion or we go on an all on fight." Dre said as he waited for the response of the two men.

#16 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun ignored Shin for the moment and sneered at the man. "My concern here is for the safety of the average citizenry. Which YOU THREATEN! You losing your patience is not an excuse. Yes, it seems that Shin has ADHD or ADD or something similar, and have powers to boot, but again, no excuse. You cannot blame him for coming here to face you to STOP YOU FROM KILLING PEOPLE. My business is my own, but I'll interfere on any matter concerning spiritual beings or humans with powers like ourselves. As is my duty. Oh, and I've been here the entire time, so don't bother saying that I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about." Then Shin did something idiotic.

Jun blurred in time to catch the stranger's sword with his hands with a clapping motion. The blond kicked Shin in the back of his knee, forced the stranger's sword down into the ground and grabbed Shin and blurred backwards. "Bakudo 4: Hainawa!" Jun tied the other human up with a yellow rope, and started to chant to strengthen it. Shin was also far weaker than Jun was, even with his weak kido, it was unlikely the guy would be able to escape it. Once it was finished, Jun knocked Shin down and pushed one foot on Shin's chest. "Be a good little boy and sit down and shut up while I save your idiotic life." He glared at the stranger again. "He's just doing what every other good Samaritan or anyone with even a shred of justice in them would do. Confront the person destroying property and try to stop them. You say not to act on emotion...yet here you are, losing your patience and acting on emotion. Follow your own advice if you're gonna start giving it to others. Now then. Stand. Down."

Jun wasn't particularly itching for a fight, so hopefully the stranger stood down and stopped being such a dumbass. But he kind of doubted that seeing how aggressive as all hell he was being.
View user profile

#17 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:16 am

Shin sekai

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin felt as if he was watching to lovers fight or about to break up when the man that saved him used some bondage type thing on him "Hey what is this thing why can't I move!!" he shouted as he tried to break free of his restraints to the best of his ability "Hey take these off me!!! I don't like being trapped come on guys let me go, this isn't fair!!" he shouted at them still trying to break free. As the two talked more Shin sat down and focused his on getting free by using his spirit energy to break free Okay let's see if I can do this right he thought to himself really putting some effort into getting free for once. The sounds of birds chirping started to fade as he focused along with the two voices that seemed like they really wanted to get back together but can't due to personal reasons I just need to remember what Uncle was telling me before dinner yesterday. Shin thought letting his power expand until they would take notice.

As it expanded he clenched his fist and tightened his muscles as his fullbring started to emit a vibration around him as if it was telling him it was ready or something. "That should be enough," he told himself as he flexed all his mucsles freeing himself it it worked as he planned it to.
View user profile

#18 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:45 pm

Dre did not hear a single thing the man uttered. He had no obligation to listen to him as he blocked him out by ignoring what he was saying. It was actually coming to a point where things were getting on his nerves for the fact that there were some people who couldn't mind their own god-damn business. And it pissed off Dre immensely. Trying to maintain his cool, he observed what has happened before him. Not only the man had taken Shin out of Dres range, he had also used a low level Bakudo to tie him up. Looking at both of them, he sighed as he shaked his head slightly, "you know what? I'm done. All of this shenanigans is literally getting me nowhere on the objective that I had planned to achieve. I'm just wasting my time." Taking a step back he gave both of the them a quick nod, "farewell both of you. Don't kill each other." With that he used bringer light to disappear out of their view.

--Exit Topic--

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum