Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] A Really Weird Day on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:45 am

As shin made his way out of the airport he locked up to the rich blue dark blue night sky with a smile Well I guess I have to start somewhere if I really want to get stronger. he thought as he picked up his bags and walked to his uncle's car "Thanks again uncle I  promise I'll work hard at the gym and prove I can beat anyone." he said as they drove off. When they reached his uncle's house they were greeted by a two eight-year-olds "Cousin SHIN!!" They yelled as they headbutted him in the chest and gut knocking him to the ground "Hi...Rai and Rei..." he whimpered as he sat up with a slight happy yet angry look on his face. After having dinner and playing with the twins everyone went to sleep.

Shin stayed up the whole night thinking if he made the right chose in moving here to better control his powers When he sunk out to find something to hit that no one would really care about. "Man I miss New York." he said jumping on top of a light post and looking up at the morning sunrise Man I never stayed up this lat... he thought as he slipping off the light post only to land in a rose bush "Oh shit that hurt!!!!" he yelled jumping out and rushing back to his uncle's home with his fullbring still active Fuck that hurts a lot he thought tripping over his own two feet and crashes into his room on the first floor of his uncle's home.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:54 pm

DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

It was a sunny day. Maybe a little too sunny...

Dre was walking along the streets of Karakura Town. His head held down, his hands inside his pocket. The humidity of the air had already become worthy of being found in the deepest, darkest pits of hell. Sweat would manifest itself on any creature that existed in the area. Not really caring much of it, Dre would just wipe it off and keep on walking forward without stopping, as he had a mission to complete. Well, honestly, it was not much of a mission -- more like an expedition, in a way. An expedition to find a person of interest who had a pulse of spiritual within him or her. Why? Someone may ask. He wasn't quite sure himself... It was his off day; so he had to keep himself occupied someway or another.

Taking a turn towards the left, he looked forward. He was in a street which had houses situated towards the right and left of the street. He would take this opportunity to release a small portion of his spiritual pressure to make his presence notice. If there was any resident(s) in the house's who had an awareness for reiatsu, he or she would show up before him, rather than Dre going all his way to find someone who had any kind of pulse.   

- hover

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:00 am

Shin laid wrapped up in the curtains and bits of glass until his uncle knocked on the door "Hey meet me at the gym." he said before walking away Note to self never do anything like that again ever!! he thought as he unwraps himself when he felt a weight slightly pushing him down Don't tell me it's him again?! he thought to activate his fullbring and bursting out his room window making small dents in the floor and jumped into the air to get a better view of where it could be coming from. "If he wants a fight then I'll give him one!" he said landing on the roof of the house only to see a man standing across from his house. "I just have to get the first hit in!!" he yelled as he hopped off the roof went for a dive kick at the man while his Uncle and cousins turn the corner.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:35 pm

DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

Dre awaited patiently still someone showed their presence to him. He did not however have to wait long. Dre saw a man on top of a roof towards his left. Turning towards that direction, he squinted his eyes to see what kind of person this man was -- but couldn't observe the man clearly due to the man leaping off from the roof and coming directly at him trying to pull of some sort of dive kick.  Bemused at the mans bizarre behavior, Dre simply slid towards right avoiding the attack.

Gazing at man, who was now towards his left, Dre would bend a little bit forward, his hands behind his back, only to start speaking, "Ugh, can I help you?" he asked the man quite curiously. "I assume you sensed my spiritual pressure? That's why you are here, are you not?" he paused for a second or two only to continue, "Though I have to say -- I did not expect that kind of entrance." he said as a grin spread across his face. Leaning back, only to stand still, he crossed his arms across his chest, "You know, I'm curious to know the reason why you attacked me... did you see as some kind of threat?" Dre said wiping his grin off his face, as he waited for the mans response.        

- hover

#5 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Jun was in Karakura again. But considering the crap going on in the US with the orange bastard and his merry cabinet having been blown up to smithereens and a manhunt going on for whoever did it, his parents thought that a vacation was in order. Hence why they were here in Japan. But he never expected to come back here again so soon. Oh well, it was a nice change of pace compared to Tokyo. Plus he didn't have to deal with his cousins.

The blonde wore a simple blue T-Shirt and jeans, with black sneakers and sunglasses hiding his green eyes. It was a nice day out, and he was just exploring the town a bit more. He really didn't have that much time to do that last time. He heard a crash and a commotion the next street over shortly after a burst of spiritual pressure. Sighing, the boy hid his own and cautiously went over to see what was going on. He was just close enough to hear one of them speak, asking why the other attacked him.

Which was interesting...but perhaps it was good to go full on stealth. Whispering, he used a kido spell. "Bakudo 26: Kyokko." With that, he went completely invisible. From sight or sensing him. And now he watched. If things got too dicey, he'd have to interfere.

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:16 am

Shin looked at the man as he avoided his attack and quickly realized that it wasn't the man "Oh I'm soo sorry I thought you were some else!!" he shouted as he bowed to the man "Spirit what now?" he said catching the man in the middle of his sentence Did I put the dumpling away yesterday or are they in my room? he asked himself as the man went on talking. "I haven't been myself lately so when I feel a strong umm that word you said I act on it...Dumpling?" he said to the man as he pulled out a few dumpling. He felt as if he was forgetting something rather important but pushed the feeling away

"Thyeo nacmse Shxn btw." (The names Shin btw.) he said while eating some of the dumplings and then proceeds to extend his out to shake the man's hand. I wonder if this guy could help me get stronger? he thought to realize that his hand had dumpling grease on them and wiped it on to his hood and putting it back out to shake the man's hand.

View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:26 pm

DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

Dre looked at the man in front of him with a bemused expression on his face. Whoever this person was, he was quite eccentric. At least that was the impression he gave.  It seemed that the man had mistaken him for someone else, which was quite weird considering the fact that even if he was the person he hoped for why would he take such huge measures to attack him all of a sudden? Shrugging his shoulders Dre tried not to think about it very much. Even though he was curious to know more about the sudden attack the man pulled off, he knew that it did not concern him in anyway. Also judging by the man's spiritual pressure, he possessed no threat towards Dre in any sort of way. Even if the man did -- he knew how to take care of it.

"No need to bow to me. I'm not royalty." Dre said in calm tone looking at the man. "Eh, no thank you. I'm full." He kindly refused the offer when the man asked him if he wanted a dumpling. Extending his right hand, Dre shook the man's hand, while observing the man's movements and expressions."So, tell me Shin; what are you? By the looks of it, you are not a soul reaper. Or are you?" He asked the man curiously -- wanting to know more about him before asking him anything else.        

#8 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:34 am

Jun sighed on the inside. Seemed they weren't going to fight out here. Although that still leaves a few questions. Plus the guy that attacked initially seemed to have ADHD or something. But whatever. He was about to leave when the other man mentioned the Shinigami. Or Soul Reapers. Why would he want to attract one of them? That was incredibly odd. He stayed silent and watched the two some more. This was either going to be very interesting or very boring and a waste of his time. The other guy seemed to have no manners or decency when eating, but it was enough to know that his name was Shin. But the other one refused to introduce himself. Yeah...he'd just stay and watch.

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:02 am

Shin had on clue as to what the guy was talking about and just stood there thinking about dumplings "Sorry bro am not a Shinigami whatever that is. I'm just your run of the mill human with glowy boots." he said jokingly as he remembered what he had to do "Say would ya mind coming with me to this place real quick plz and on the way you can tell me about those shinigami's or wat ever." he asked the man with a worried look on his face Oh man Uncle is so gonna kill me if I don't show up soon!! he thought to himself as he thought about what he might do to him if he didn't show up. Shin started to run in place as he waited for the guys answer. "Come on come on." he muttered to himself pulling dumpling out and eating them.

View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] A Really Weird Day on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:15 pm

DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

The man revealed to him that he was no soul reaper and he was just some 'run of the mill human with glowy boots' as he put it. Dre was not exactly sure what Shin meant by that but he was too bored to care or ask what he meant by it. "Place? What place?" He asked the man curiously. Even though Shin seemed to possess little to no threat towards him, he wasn't the one to follow strangers or take requests from them. At least until given an explanation on what the reason it was that he wanted Dre to follow him for.

"Can you stop stuffing yourself with dumplings for the love of God?" Dre said to the man quite annoyed, as he shaked his head slightly. "You know what? Since you refuse to tell me what exactly you are; I shall have no choice but to force it out of you." With that his spiritual energy started to fluctuate wildly,  shattering all the glasses in the nearby houses with a lot of cracking in the process as well.         

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum