Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] The Merc and the Android (Rena)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:26 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The Philippines didn't seem like a good place for a potentially tough fight. But it was the cards that Jin was dealt with. It was a very good amount of money. All to fight a robot. Or android. Whatever it was. For whatever reason, it was here, and he'd been surveilling it for a few days now. But she apparently pissed off the wrong people...and now they wanted her dead.

Luckily, the street was barren where she was at. She probably noticed his power long before Jin got into the same street as her. He couldn't hide it at all. Which made these types of fights different than most. He continued to eat rice crackers as he walked towards her and to the side. Where he would pass her harmlessly.

That is, until they were about twenty yards away. Jin summoned an energy cube and tossed it up. It broke into 30 smaller, and weaker, pieces, each the strength of a hado 4. And then fired in a barrage like pattern. The brunette spun on his heel, dropping his snacks, and took out to energy short swords. He blurred towards her, ready to strike with multiple slashes...

View user profile

on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:12 am

1st Division
1st Division
Altima didn't even care that someone was following her, they were both bad at it and obvious about it in her eyes, though it seemed that they were only obvious about it because she was her. She didn't pay him any mind as she finished buying things here and there and did nothing out of the ordinary beyond move to a barren street, which her stalker then got on after her. Proceeded to pass her without doing anything.

And then attacked her. Didn't even so much as bother with a hi how ya doing.

She sighed softly as she grabbed each of the cubes and crushed them in her hands in a blur of swift motions. Only for him to attack her with energy short swords a moment later, which she slowed down by releasing a pressure wave from one of her palms directly at him in a blast attack rather than a linear one. This would have stalled him long enough for her to tap on one of her arms a bit. displaying a virtual interface of sorts, which she tampered with while keeping her eyes on him instead. A moment later she pulled a katana with a dragon themed handguard and flawless quality steel out of thin air. Using this she would stall him further by using the weapon to parry his energy short sword attacks.

"I assume you have a reason for being this hostile and stupid?" She asked whether in the middle of the sword parries or after, "Clearly you weren't paid enough since you won't even show proper manners of a killer. Who would normally at least say "Hi I'm bitch Mcgee and I'm going to stab your face" you know?"

View user profile

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She handled his barrage of asteroids easily enough...confirming that she clearly wasn't a normal target. Jin was glad he charged as much as he did. She did some sort of shockwave attack that blunted his charge, giving her time to summon a katana and proceed to parry his sword strikes. As the dance of blades went, she spoke. Earning her a chuckle. "I'd say you don't know the proper manners of a killer. We don't introduce ourselves. We just kill. Thing is with me, if you fend me off...I won't come after you again until I get stronger and there's a new bounty on your head. I'll display proper manners if you fend me off and we meet somewhere else again."

He put his dual swords in an X shape to lock in the katana. Then he used Mole Claws, energy blades coming out of his feet and into the ground that would then curve and pop up, hopefully into her own feet. Then an energy blade come out of his gut, aiming to stab her. Retracting them, he jumped up in a twirl of blades to cut her face, trying to keep her attention and her katana at him instead on the cube he left. Which would fire with the power of a cero as he retreated back. Only to fling a chain of energy blades at her that would retract to him.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:57 pm

1st Division
1st Division
Altima's detector's kept track of multiple instances of energy spikes in his body after he cross parried her Katana and tried to force a atsndstill for a moment. She pushed the X cut up using the hiltguard of her Katana and then let go of it as she hopped back just enough to avoid having her shoes damaged by the ground blades. She was then forced to use both hands to catch an energy blade that came out of his..stomach? trying to get her while she was off guard. He then did a twirl of blades which managed to do a bit of a number on her. While she had her arms up to prevent any damage worth caring about she was kept there as long as he apparently intended.

She detected the cube and it's energy before it fired, but he hadn't allowed her a moment to deal with it preemptively. Now that he had retreated though she caught the energy beam and crushed it as it fizzled out in and against her hand. Leaving a steaming, sizzling metal frame of a palm showing to Jin which began to repair the "skin and blood" that was missing from the area.

"You realize that most media shows killers and mercs as showboats? It's no wonder I would be mistaken. Considering what I have to go on." she said non-chalantly to continue the conversation they had already started. She didn't seem worried, scared, or even damaged. Most of which was true, "Also if you don't mind I'd like to know who placed it and why I've got a bounty on my head?"

She tapped the same console on her arm again and this time formed a spear to use instead of a Katana and waited for a response, if any, or an attack.

(OOC- I don't really care what the reason is. It just makes sense that she'd ask)

View user profile

on Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:54 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
His mantis to strike at her arm as she haphazardly tried to deflect it, paying more attention to his cube. But he did chuckle at what she said next. "Fair point. But considering you're an android...I'd imagine you could find out easily enough. If you survive that is." From there, no more talk. But her defenses seemed pretty good. As did her mobility and detection capabilities. Guess it was a find weak points and maim instead of a direct kill. But it will serve.

Walking up to her, he started to charge. Jin blurred behind her for single swing across the back. Then he jumped and used a Grasshopper platform to zoom past her with another swing at the shoulder. Then again aiming at the back of the legs. It became a pinball maneuver of him slashing at her from all sides, trying to find any other weak point aside from the head. Hopefully keeping her focus on him, she wouldn't notice the thirty hado 4 leveled cubes surrounding her, holding still. Then they fired at once, aiming at various parts of her body, but timed so that he wouldn't get hit by his own shots if they missed.

View user profile

on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:30 am

1st Division
1st Division
Altima was side stepping and avoiding the general bulk of his slash attempts after he re-initiated combat. It wasn't all that different from simulations she was running in her head to try and predict his pattern of attacking. A few variations here and there but nothing major. Causing light gashes here and there across her body which repaired quickly enough.

She was having issues thinking though because something had clicked in her head and it was causing her some...issues. Why would someone have a bounty on her head? She hadn't done anything yet. In fact the only thing she had done since she got out was that airport incident.. but the girl from the Committee said she wasn't going to do anything towards Altima..

So either she lied.. or..? She snapped back to reality as he launched multiple energy beams. All of which struck because she had been distracted. However as her smoldering body caught fire a bit and showed clear signs of immense damage. Her hand shot out of the smoke and flames and grabbed his right ankle, or tried to at the least, locking her grip on it and slamming him to the ground on the opposite side of her before tossing him quite far in that same direction.

She didn't repair the skin sheathe.. too much more important damage was in need of repair.. But it was being done. Slowly. The woman definitely looked like the robot she was at the moment however. All metal frame and machinery. Her red eyes still looking at Jin all terminator style. She put forth both her hands and pulled up a much large virtual console this time. Clicking on it like it was a computer as she maxed out it's ability.

First she created a pair of canons, which began to bombard and pivot to track Jin from her current location. Then she dropped a car on his head just for fun. She then created both an assault rifle for herself and a combat knife which she held in her left. Conserving ammo she would only fire three shots. Aiming for his knee's and his left hand.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Seemed it worked. She looked severely damaged. But She did manage to grab his ankle and slam him into the ground and then tossing him away. Jin had gasped when that happened. He managed to land on his feet, but she went full power then, forming cannons on her arms that she fired. His spiritual power rose as a new weapon appeared at his hip, a black bar. Jin grabbed part of it and slashed at the cannonballs, revealing it to be a green energy blade. Then she tried to crash a car on top of him, forcing him to jump and go into a roll, activating his green, hexagonal shield to block a trio of bullets.

He continued to run along side her, activating Fujin's ability. Twenty-seven transparent ribbons appeared at the blade. Jin slashed the ground, sending seven green lines heading for her at 80% the speed of a cero. Once they got to her, they would lunge up in blades to slash at her. Using grasshopper again, he lunged at her with a stab to where her heart was. Creating an energy blade with a slight slit in the middle, he tried to catch the dagger and knee her with a spiked knee from another energy blade. They were close to a building. That would turn advantageous for him...but let's see how she handles that first...then he'd try to force her into one.

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum