Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Muninn Kuchiki yawned as he hung around a dango shop, eating some of the delicious colored dumplings while waiting for an old friend to stop by. Akane Makishima was, for lack of a better term, an interesting young lady for sure. She was the only person he had really gotten to know that hadn't been born in the Soul Society, and she was fresh from the World of the Living when she had joined the Academy. Being from an actual clan of souls, the young-looking man had never actually been to any of the other realms, so it was always fascinating to talk to her. Coughing for a moment as his yawn stretched on too long, the fledgling Shinigami cursed his frail body under his breath before taking another bite of dango.

His new Shihakusho was sleeveless by choice and fit his lithe, muscular frame rather nicely, while his Zanpakuto sat sheathed at his right side with the blade turned inward, a sign of respect towards those around him. The purple wrapping against the black sheath was a nice touch, and he was glad he had chosen this Asauchi when he had been given the option. The deep purple was a strong color, and the blackened steel tsuba was nice and solid, providing a decent level of hand protection. All in all, he looked the part of a new Shinigami quite perfectly.

Looking around once more, Muninn wondered where his Academy friend was. Hopefully she hadn't run into trouble...

View user profile

on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It was only recently that Akane had graduated from the Shinigami Academy, not at the top of her class or the bottom however. She was an average student but she got by, and as such she was free of the squalor of the outskirts of Rukongai. Having acclimated to her new home, she had set out to explore freely before she joined one of the divisions and got sent out on missions. Seireitei was a nice city and the generally nervous girl seemed to be at least a little at ease her. Her new Shihakushō fit her well, despite the particularly large weapon she carried strapped across her back. Some would put to question how such a meek being had managed to graduate to begin with.

As she wandered, she found herself following her nose to the smell of some fresh dumplings, with her tummy rumbling already she heads off only to see a friend from the Academy, Muninn. He was a nice boy, one of the few people she could stand to be around without her crippling self doubt overwhelming her. Offering him a swift bow as she took a seat opposite him “Afternoon Muninn! I didn’t expect to see you here” She smiles, though a hand was clutching a bunch of her hair, twisting it through her fingers as she tended to do around just about everyone. Despite this, she was happy to see him, she hadn’t made too many friends during their time at the academy but the ones she did make were very dear to her.

View user profile

on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:30 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Smiling as he bowed his head in response to Akane's greeting, Muninn passed over a stick of dango that he hadn't gotten around to munching. Noticing that she was fiddling with her hair like she often did in class, Muninn would chuckle slightly before responding to her greeting. "Hey Akane. Nice seeing you here! I figured I'd get a snack while I was out and about. Have you decided what Division you're going to apply for? I was thinking about the Sixth, but they recently lost their Captain so there'd be some complications. Maybe the Thirteenth? I dunno..."

Muninn trailed off slightly, wondering what Division suits him the best. Offensive Operations are what the Sixth deals with, so there'd be no end of fun to be had there, and the Thirteenth goes to the World of the Living to deal with purification and keeps the records for anything and everything the Soul Society has encountered. He'd rather stick away from the Eleventh, and the Tenth gets too bogged down with paperwork. Maybe the Ninth? Agh!

View user profile

on Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:12 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Gingerly the girl took the dango in her free hand, she didn’t want to be rude after all. Carefully stepping over to sit opposite him as she lightly nibbled away at her snack, avoiding eye contact as she did so. “Oh? Me? Uhm…” She paused, tugging at the scarlet locks a little as she thought it over. So far she hadn’t gotten any invitations and she felt far too timid to actually go out and apply for one of the divisions. She would probably need a bit of prodding in the right direction before she chose something like that.

“Well… I haven’t really decided yet either. I’m not sure I’ll fit anywhere”
She frowns a little as she takes another bite to distract herself from the conversation. Akane was right of course, she was very much a jack of all trades at this point, which gave her a lot of options but unfortunately she wasn’t the most decisive of shinigami after all. Though she was going to have to choose sooner or later.

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum