Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] A Day In New York (Akane)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The woman revealed to him that she had trained with the captain commander of the gotei thirteen -- and by her words, she was a tough person, but yet has the intention of wanting to get the best out of everyone. Stroking his chin, he shrugged, "toughness is needed, in my opinion. People tend to take things easy and slack a lot if they sense that the person who is training them is a friendly and kind person. Though honestly, it could be applied to anything in general." Dre said looking at Akane. Necessary toughness is needed in order to get better results. Especially out of people. The act of kindness does not suit and go well in the battlefield. The only thing it would do is hold you back and get you killed due to showing compassion towards the enemy.

Dre could only smile when the woman said that she had never gotten herself into a fight. And what interested him most was the fact that how she assumed that he was a kind person. Which in a way was correct. He wasn't the one to lash out towards people for no reason at all. Dre was one of those people who just wanted to be left alone. He wanted to live in peace without people bothering him and causing him a nuisance. Standing up, he strengthened his clothes, only to look down at the woman, and speak, "is this your first time in New York? How do you like it here so far? I get that the population in huge cities like this could be a problem."

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:51 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane tended to agree with him, toughness was needed, without it she wouldn’t ever be able to progress. Not that it took much toughness to get the girl to take things seriously, being such a pushover made it exceedingly easy to get her to do things. “Mmhm” She nodded, thinking over that whole training session again. It had been productive to say the least, learning how to tap into that power she held was not going to be easy, but hopefully once she made it it’d be all worthwhile. Every single cut, scrape and bruise on the way there was just a price she was willing to pay.

His smiling seemed to help put Akane at ease, it seemed to her she was right about how he was a nice man. She wasn’t cynical or negative enough to really think any more into the issue, he could just be tricking her after all, but she wanted to believe that he wasn’t. “Mmhm, I was going to come here with my partner… well before the accident. So I never actually got to come until now” She nodded. “I don’t think my parents would have liked that, but they probably would have let me go anyway” she looked up at him, feeling even smaller than she usually did all the way down here. “I haven’t really seen much of it yet, just this park. It’s very nice so far though!”

View user profile

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre raised an eyebrow when he heard the words 'accident'. He was not sure what kind of accident she was referring to at this instance. Though something told him that it had something to do with her death -- which made him even more curious to know the details of the story. Some might say that it's not his business to know about other people's private life; especially a strangers. Or stuff that people may not want to tell. But quite frankly, he did not care. People can call him nosy or whatever, he simply did not give a damn. He was a curious person in general who wished to know about the stuff that happens in the world he lives in. It was in his nature to do so. And as most people, or some, would know that human nature was hard to avoid.

"If you don't mind me asking..." he coughed, clearing his throat, he spoke again, "what accident are you referring to? If you're referring to the accident that got killed; would you like to tell me how exactly you died?" Dre asked curiously, bending his knees down fully, his elbows rested on his knee caps as he looked at the soul reaper awaiting her response.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The shinigami was surprised really, she hadn’t expected someone to pry so far into her past like that. She blinked, clearly caught off guard by the prying. She looked away, breaking eye-contact for a moment to collect her thoughts. She didn’t often go over the details of her accident and even still it was fresh in her memory. It couldn’t hurt her, she supposed, trying to think back to that night. She finally looked back, having decided that if he wanted to know he should get to hear it. After all, death was just another step in life, as she had clearly found out by now.

“Well…” Se paused, pressing the tips of her fingers together in front of herself before she pulled her knees up to her chest. “I guess I can tell you” Her voice had gone quiet, and even more soft than it was usually.

“I was out driving with my boyfriend at the time, we were out a little late… Mum and Dad would have been furious” she smiled a little, Her partner had a way of getting her to break all those rules she would have never dreamed of before. “I was in the passenger seat and we were going through a set of lights. Someone must have tried to get through and crashed into the side” Akane rested her head on her knees, curling up even tighter than she already was. “He tried to pull me out and call the ambulance, but I wasn’t going to make it. The last thing I remember was a kiss, then he just held me close until it all faded away" The girl blushed a little, admitting the last part was a little embarrassing. “I’d like to think he didn’t let go, stayed with me as long as I could” Finally though, she went silent. There wasn’t much left to tell really.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
As Dre looked at the woman and observed her facial expressions; he could see only sadness, and a little bit of being surprised that he would ask such a question like that. As she explained her story to him, Dre would listen to her with open ears. He could see her expressions and movements change as she went along with the story. It was quite apparent that telling how she had died was a little too much to her. It was not surprising at all, considering Akane had died on her lovers hand. If Dre were to be honest for a second, and not being rude of course; her love story was way better than Twilight -- It really was. It actually made him somewhat sad in how the world works, and how it's always the good people that suffer the most.

"I'm so sorry." Dre said softly in a sincere tone. Obviously there was nothing much he could do or say than to offer his condolence towards the woman. Looking away for a brief moment, he pondered if he should ask what was in his mind now. Would it be too much? Sighing, he directed his eyes back at the female, and spoke, "what does it feel like to die? Do you feel yourself, you know, pulling away?... Do you feel pain at that moment when you part away from your physical body?"    

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane wasn’t really sure how to feel about the line of questioning, it seemed awfully invasive and nosey. But it was also like lifting a weight off her shoulders, she hadn’t really talked to anyone about what had happened, not even her closest friends in Seireitei. Maybe it was because she didn’t know this man so well she felt that it wasn’t so bad. She simply nodded at his apology, though it was far too late for something like that now, it was nice to see someone express some grief on her behalf.

The shinigami looked away, her usual shy self starting to creep back in during the long silence when he began to look back to her to continue the questioning. He wanted to know what it was like, an experience that she had buried away for so long now she had almost wiped it from her memory. “Well… It’s kind of hard to explain” She paused in thought “It wasn’t like there was a light I had to go to. I just kind of faded away. Like going to sleep, except when I woke up I wasn’t in my body anymore.” She looked down, her head still resting on her knees. “Not very exciting I guess”

View user profile

on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:18 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The woman explained the experience she had felt after her inevitable death. Honestly, as she said, there was nothing new in what she said that could in someway surprise him. Over the years Dre had heard the fading away experience from many other people. However, this was the first time he had heard it from someone who had, in a way, come back from the dead. It's not like he hasn't met any soul reapers before, but he never asked them a question similar to what he had asked from Akane.

Standing up again fully, Dre leaned backed a little, as he cracked his neck left then right. Looking down the girl, he narrowed his eye's, only to speak, "so, do you have a Zanpakutou? Or any kind of powers?" It was time to spice things up a bit. Talking was actually not one of Dre's strong suits. So he had an idea to do something fun that would make this whole meet-up much more interesting in every way. Be that as it may, he would not reveal what his intentions were for asking the female about her powers and zanpakutou until she gave direct answers to the two questions he had asked.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:54 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Akane looked over him, moving too slowly uncurl and relax a little, putting aside those awful memories. It was kind of cathartic to talk about if she was going to be honest with herself. Mostly the girl was about avoiding such things as much as she could, sparing herself the pain but in a way she was simply holding herself back from just moving on. It was a nice lesson, one that she wasn’t going to forget any time soon.

“Oh? Well...” She did have a zanpakuto, she took the large weapon from her back, drawing the hefty greatsword slowly, though of course the girl could wield it with ease. The whole thing was taller than she was. “This is it, I haven’t been able to talk to it yet… So I don’t know it’s name. The instructors said it was because I’m not controlling my power, it’s why I wear these” She pulled the sleeves of her uniform back, showing of the silvery metal bands around her wrists. “It helps regulate it” she continued. Though he might not be able to sense it, the young woman had an immense reserve of spiritual power. Most of which she had little control of, so her blade was large and unrefined. "Nothing much in the ways of powers either"

View user profile

on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:26 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The girl revealed to him that even though she had a Zanpakutou she was not able to use it as she liked and she wasn't aware what the name of the sword was yet. To which in reaction Dre nodded. The reason he asked the woman if she had a zanpaktou or not and or what her power was because he had the intention of wanting to spar with her. But unfortunately for him she was not at that level yet. He did not want to spar with a person who most likely did not have a chance in keeping up with him. Also considering their current level of strength, the soul reaper won't be able to dodge his attacks for the most part considering how his speed was in a superior level than hers. It wouldn't be a good sight, honestly.

Sighing, Dre looked at the woman, as a small smile would spread across his face. "What is your goal in life, Akane? Do you want to be a captain someday? Or maybe elevate to a rank much bigger than that?" He asked curiously wanting to know what her reply would be.

THOR BLERSTER 0-3

on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:15 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
She fastened her zanpakuto across her back once more, seeing little need in hefting it around if she didn’t really need to. She was glad that he didn’t laugh at the comically oversized appearance of her weapon. Others at the academy hadn’t been so kind, though Akane had tried her best to ignore the taunting as best she could. It seemed, however, that this line of questioning wasn’t going anywhere. The girl had a feeling he might have wanted to teach her something, but maybe she wasn’t quite ready for the lesson just yet. Not that she minded really, she would prefer the day continue to be nice and pleasant.

“My goal?”
She blinks, tapping her chin thoughtfully, so far she hadn’t really thought that far ahead. It was hard enough just getting through the academy in one piece. Becoming a captain seemed like some sort of impossibility to her. “Well… I guess my first step is to join a division, right? Maybe work my way up from there” She didn’t sound all too certain of this, but it seemed to her that starting off small would probably be for the best in her case. No need to rush, after all, she had all the time in the world to grow and learn.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum