Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
I've went over this with most people, but for clarity sake here it is..

Hyper Mode/Segunda/Toukai/Whatever equivalent: 0-5 or higher tier required. If you have over 500 posts and are tier 1-1, ask me, we'll do a training thread, and hash that out there.

Bankai/Resse/Secondary Form/Equivalents: 2-1 and higher. 2-3's and 2-2's can if they have 500 posts, and get staff permission.

Shikai/Equivalents: 3-3 and higher.

Have fun.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen
Addendum!

Quincy's Letz Still and Arrancar Resurreccion are a default now. All Quincy and Arrancar have at least one release stage, regardless of their tier. In the event that they grow strong enough, they can use their second form; respectively, Vollstandig and Segunda Etapa.

Additionally, if a Quincy or Arrancar is not technically strong enough to use their Release State properly (outlined by the above guidelines), their boosts are adjusted to Neutral in Passive and 2x in Release, bringing them on par with a Shinigami and their Shikai. Upon reaching a high enough tier, their boosts will return to normal, being 2x at Passive and 3x in Release.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum