Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] The Historian of Bogota

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She seemed perplexed that he had found her despite the fact that she started to speak and even in the smoke his eyes weren't COMPLETELY fucked.. He wasn't going to be 100% accurate but she was going to be reachable within the time it took her to yell whatever babbling she would. The question would probably have to wait, given that she immediately finished her incant ducking under his first punch, but seeing as he now knew where she was, he would use Shunpo to go forwards and punt her into the wall as hard as he could. The being that would soon be known as the headless horseman would approach Ika and avoid decapitation only by sacrificing it's shield arm. It kind of no-sold Ika's Offense which irritated him a bit, so much so in fact that he would then proceed to put his mask on..

Looking forwards as the thing swung with it's heavy mace Ika would as non-nonchalantly as possible grab the beings arm mid-swing, and put a finger to it's head. "Good night.." And as he would then launch a Cero through the things head, watching it dissipate as one might, he then noticed her reappearing at his back. As he turned towards her having effectively dealt with the Rev which was currently dissolving in his hands, The woman made a big punch at what would have been the small of his back, but it was now his mask.. The mask cracked, right up the middle.. The edges from the sides crumbled slowly.. "Quite the punch you've got there doll." He said this but she would notice that her hand was caught in Ika's, and she was not going anywhere any time soon.. If she tried to use Shunpo to get away her arm would either be lost entirely or she'd at the least dislocate and rip it apart at every joint from the shoulder down.. She wasn't a dumb girl, so he was sure that she was aware of that.. "In actual combat right now, at this exact moment, you're dead.." Ika looked down at his pointer finger which formed a gun, and contained a Cero, glowing and ready to fire at her chest. "This fight is over.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:10 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
Seeing the position she was in, a number of possibilities popped into her head as to how she could get out. The most bloody involved cutting off her captured limb, that might surprise him enough for a good strike. Then again, she didn't want to lose an arm over something as trivial as a spar. The plan which would ensure the least amount of damage would also leave her entirely too open to attack should it fail. And the one which would get good damage on the male before her? She would probably be beaten into a barely sentient puddle of red paste for it. She seals up her Zanpakuto and puts it away into her sheath. "You win, you win." She says playfully, raising her only free hand in defeat. "I knew I didn't have a chance at victory, but dang... You must have fought a lot to be this good."

Seralin was no slouch, the fact that she was a Captain of the Gotei 13 at one point was a point to that, but this man was leagues above. Even without that mask of his, she would have had to use Bankai to just get a proper wound on him. One which he wouldn't be able to shrug off like he did her ice spear. She would need to talk with her Zanpakuto spirits later about how to better use her abilities in a fight. Clearly solo training wasn't cutting it.

View user profile

on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:46 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman was pretty much fucked, and she slyly coo'd into his ear about he had won, not that he was actually surprised by this. "Yeah, good fight on your end given your current power-level, you're a helluva strategist and a great Kidou practitioner, seemingly know what you're doing.." He sighed a bit brushing himself off, and reverting to a sealed state before lightly setting the woman down. "I've done nothing but fight for the last 800 years, what most called training I called day to day survival so yes.. I've been fighting quite a while longer than most."

He sighed a bit before continuing towards his room "Be ready to wake up early tomorrow, we'll go to retrieve your books and things of that nature in order to help you move in here.. Then if you so wish I will start to train you in a more outright fashion.. Perhaps if you've not already learned your Bankai I could be of some assistance?.. Just a thought." Ika shrugged his shoulders and continued on towards his room, ready to call it a night if she was.

-Thread Exit-

(sorry for the short post, kinda mused out.)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#24Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum