Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Training] The Historian of Bogota

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:19 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman seemed perplexed by his statement about placing down her books, so Ika quickly caught himself, "I mean your papers, I'm a bit distracted given the current state of things.. Not with you but rather with the world we could be a part of soon, but that's for another day.. hope you're enjoying your little vacation thus far.." Ika said this with a casual smirk. As she mentioned the twin projects Ika raised an eyebrow, "Despite popular belief I'm not a simpleton, I know it's two projects, my question is what ARE they.." She walked over sat down rather lightly on the seat that was for her papers.. She detailed a plan about more or less keeping a written record of history from Egyptian days onward. "Interesting plan, and I agree that it's harmless so have at it.. Next..?"

She seemed to sigh a bit as he inquired about project two, Ika's eyebrow rose ever so slightly, curious as to why it seemed so difficult for the woman to spit it out.. He heard about the experiment using Gigai and immediately he knew he needed to pay attention, she seemed to pause so that he could get a proper grasp of what she had just said.. He was about to nod for her to continue, before she actually did so.. He listened to her knowledge and thoughts on Gigai and smirked. "Tampering with life and death, creation and elimination.. It's always been best left to the gods, or those that could defeat them.. on top of that.. Artificial Life seems to be a stretch but.." he pondered a second, "The biggest issue is going to be creating a compatible, custom variant of a Gigai.. It's incredibly fragile business.. The other problem is artificial life tends to not have too many restraints.. Or at least that's the theory.. You could never truly embed sentience into artificial life.." he stopped for a second.. "But that's for a later discussion.."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:25 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She gave an understandable nod. "Of course. Maybe once I begin trying to put them together, you could come watch and help improve upon what I do." After all, if this worked it could benefit him and his organization. She'd be able to make soldiers to act as a first responce to anyone hostile. Possibly even act as fodder for the enemies to give the organization members an opening.

... she did not like that train of thought. That was something someone evil would think about. If this was successful, she would need to keep a clear head and keep the knowledge from being used for the wrong purpose. "So, that all aside, how soon until I can get moved in? The shop will need at least five hundred feet of floor area with seperate living quarters upstairs, including the specialized room for my projects." Nothing else left to do but get these details out of the way, she could get to know the man better later once every thing was arranged. She calmly waits for his reply before continuing. "Once I'm settled in with my shop, would you be willing to have a small sparring session? You'd be able to test what I know, and I'd be able to learn from the experience."

View user profile

on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:09 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman gave an understanding nod, and began to trail off into her own thoughts about what he could do with them, and how Ika could help her improve upon them. He figured they were both more or less forming the same conclusions about the project in terms of their long-term utility, war fodder. They could be used to distract and otherwise overwhelm some enemies who were susceptible to such trivial number advantages, but little else could be said for them in terms of overall utility.. "Yeah, I'll help."

She didn't seem to like her own thoughts, she seemed conflicted if for but only a moment and Ika smiled towards her, as she spoke Ika pondered for a second.. "The best spot for the Library would be over there, it's just a giant 1000 square foot room with nothing in it but bookcases.. you could arrange it to your liking, and I pretty much Hollowed out a living quarters in there.. It's actually about as nice a place as there is in this entire compound to be honest.." He then thought for a second.. "Also, as overly convenient as this may sound, that Hollowed out office area leads to a room on the next down, with a lab in the back corner.. The living space and the lab are both about half the size of this library, but encompass the floor beneath it.. Both also have heating, and are incredibly cool night and day... low humidity, I like to stay near that area myself in all honesty.." The woman brought up sparring and Ika thought to himself for a second, "You sure about that?.. I mean I wouldn't go all out but I'm not exactly a pleasant experience in combat for anyone.." He raised an eyebrow, and looked towards her expectantly awaiting her response..

Apps and Info:

on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:28 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
"That all sounds nice, the low humidity will be good for the lab and books. I'll be turning the temperature up for the living area, however. I love my heat when sleeping." She rook no offence to his statement, understanding that this man was quite powerful. Even while holding back on his attacks, fighting him will be no simple task. This would be a controlled experience, however. Seralin wanted nothing more than to train with someone so much stronger than herself. If she could get strong enough to protect herself by training with this man, it would be worth the cuts and bruises such a task would bring.

"As for the sparring, I am entirely serious. While I am nowhere strong enough to cause someone such as yourself serious harm, it's better than doing nothing. That and I really want to see how much I need to improve. Can't do that if I don't fight someone." She was content with the reply she gave. It was all true, even if she hadn't said all her reasons. Her main goal was to use him as a goal, learn how he controls his spiritual energy and manipulates it. Fighting someone so powerful would be a great way to test out the Kidou she had developed, as well.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:04 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She seemed to be delighted with the idea of the basement, what with it's low humidity being good for both the lab and the books.. She did mention turning up the temperature for the living quarters, a move that did little more than make Ika shrug. "I won't be living there, and I'm not going to frequent YOUR living quarters, it's YOURS for a reason after-all, so do what you want. Make it an oven or a freezer for all I care." She didn't seem to take any offense to Ika's statement about her training with him, but rather it just seemed to drive her to want to fight him even more.. It was suicidal on a good day, but that was her funeral.. not his.

She spoke about how she was entirely serious in regards to the spar and Ika raised an eyebrow in protest, but nothing more. "Well... I suppose if you're really that intent on sparring I shouldn't turn you down, but please understand that if I'm not going to baby a Captain class fighter.. You won't be able to walk, you'll barely be able to think by the time we're through here.. So, if you're okay with all that? I warned you I guess, can't really do much more than that now can I?.." Ika proceeded to crack his neck and tilted his head towards the door, "Follow me to the training area if you're sure about this I guess." Ika then proceeded to walk out the doors, through a hallway, and summarily arrive at the training grounds. If she followed, he'd simply stand with his hands in his pocket. "The rules are simple, you fight to kill, I won't. You can release, I'll rely on hand to hand combat, sheathed Zanpakuto combat, and Kidou if I get bored..Obviously Shunpo is included.. you have no restrictions, Bankai, kidou, Forbidden or otherwise, go for it.." He stood, about 30 feet from where she would be standing. His hands remained in his pockets, and he took a deep breath.. Time to see if this would be worth his time or not..

Apps and Info:

on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:17 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She had nothing to put away currently and could always look over the new space after the match. As such Seralin followed the man, contemplating how she would go about this. 'It will be hard, but I should at least be able to scratch him. If I can't do that, then I'm more out of practice then I thought...' Her thought process continues like this as she follows, not paying attention to her surroundings until she hears the man begin to speak. She knew her Bankai, but couldn't currently use it. It would surely have come in handy against such a powerful foe. "Understood. In that case..." She brings her right hand over to wrap around the hilt of her Zanpakuto. She slides her blade out slowly, taking her time since it was given to her. If he was so willing to let her start, then she would take advantage.

She holds the blade up in front of her, the sharp edge facing out towards her opponent. "Feast upon the mountain's heart!" Her spiritual pressure spikes with her Shikai release, and with it comes the change to her blade. The metal turns completely into a crystalline material, the coloring of the blade taking on five different gemstones: Ruby, Diamond, Sapphire, Garnet and Amythest. Otherwise, her blade keeps its original size and shape. "Taberu Hōseki!"

With the increase in her reserves also came her added control of her energy, something she has always liked about her Shikai since it helped with her Kidou. Speaking of which, she decided Kidou is how she would start things off.

She raises her left hand up, palm facing out towards the male. She channels the required energy for her Kidou while vocalizing the incantation. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudou number Sixty Nine, Rikujokoro!" She spoke the incantation with practiced perfection, and her execution would be spot on. Whether the Kidou was successful at its goal was dependent on if the male remained still for the Bakudou to hit.

Whether it hit or not, Seralin wasn't going to just remain stationary. She uses Flash Step in an attempt to get behind her target, her blade held high with the edge facing out. "Sapphire Spear!" She swings down, and releases her attack as a deadly spear-like shard of ice right for the male's back. The male said that she was to fight as if going for the kill, as such this shard of ice was heading for the section of his chest that she assumes has his heart. This ends her attack, as such she mentally starts to prepare herself for what the male could retaliate with.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:32 pm

Vizard
Vizard
He watched her a bit despite her ignorance to the fact, seeing how her mind was working was something that Ika would cherish much as he would with anyone else.. She was hiding something that much was obvious, and she seemed a little less than sure of herself, though that could have been nerves of course.. She brought her right hand around the hilt of her Zanpakuto, and began to slide it out slowly as though Ika were there to watch a show of some sort.. He let her start, despite her taking her merry old time with the Zanpakuto. "Just so you know, normally, if I wasn't in a good mood, I'd have put you on your ass for taking so long. This is a fight not a theater or playground, act like it."

Ruby, Diamond, Sapphire, Garnet and Amythest. Otherwise, her blade keeps its original size and shape. "Taberu Hōseki!" She pointed the sharp edge of the blade towards Ika, and being the smart ass he was he poked it, "Oooh, very sharp dear, that's a beautiful blade.." But little would she know that Ika pricked his finger on purpose, to let a little blood spill down his right hand. She wouldn't know why, but she would soon enough.. The metal turned into crystalline structures as she released, and her Spiritual Pressure increased immensely as though she were trying to showboat. Ika adjusted his own to match first, then overpower. "I don't have all day for the theater, get moving, or I'm going to plaster you to the wall over there for being slow."

She seemed to be a little more confident in Shikai, despite her taking a year to get there it seemed like..She raised her left hand up, palm facing out towards Ika, once again, clearly not well-versed in combat this one.. What a shame. The second she said "Carriage of Thunder" Ika had pretty much had it with this woman and her weird, slow as molasses and otherwise disrespectful form of combat. Assuming a fellow combatant with an in-depth knowledge of Kidou was just going to let her sit there and speak parable for even a second was simply ignorance on her part, and needed to be repaid in kind. Before she could even finish the incantation, he would grab her with his bloody hand, acid would begin to burn her immediately but he wouldn't be through. He yanked her arm forwards for a short-arm lariat (clothesline) and Shunpo'd back as she would summarily hit the ground. "I warned you on many occasions to speed up, and you responded with an incantation for a Kidou, for the last time this is COMBAT, not a movie. You take your time, you die. That simple. The tortoise only beat the hare because the hare took a nap, I nor any other foe will be SLEEPING, but if you continue that stupid method of combat, you may be, eternally."

As she Shunpo'd behind him, he smirked. "Bakudo 69, Rikujokoro" and as he said that he moved his arm up to catch the sphere, his Reitsu did a good job of mediating the damage as well but the sphere certainly went through his arm. Unfortunately for her, mid-move dodging that Bakudo would be rather difficult.. He had to turn to catch the spear, which unfortunately for her, would put her right in front of him. She was going to be feeling this if it hit.. If the Bakudo made contact he would make an open-hand strike for her face with the hand that lacked acid, after-all, he wasn't an animal! He had SOME level of restraint in combat.. "If that's all you have to bring to the table.." Ika removed the spear from his arm and shattered it against a tree. "You'll never survive what's to come my dear.."

Apps and Info:

on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:12 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
The acid on her arm wasn't fun, neither was the impact she made with the floor. She went right on through though with her plan of attack, and was glad to see that er attack did some damage. However, she herself got trapped by Kidou. As if an insult, it was the Bakudou that she wanted to use on her target. She would be able to get out of this fix through overpowering the Kidou with her spiritual energy, but not before that man's strike made contact. Despite the situation however Seralin keeps her head straight. Despite the Kidou preventing movement, she had a Zanpakutou ability that could protect her without needing movement. "Diamond Barricade!" The length of her blade glows for a moment, activating the ability she called out. A 2-foot thick barrier of pure diamond form between the male's hand and her, blocking the hit which would have given her a slap to the face which would have undoubtedly hurt as much as being slammed to the ground.

She flares her Spiritual Pressure and forces her way out of the binding Kidou. She makes a leap back, the barrier she had made being the only sign that she was there previously. "Just testing the water, I don't like rushing in cold." She says jokingly, a general statement to the many he had made about her being slow. On her part, she was mentally berrating herself for thinking he would simply let her pull off a Bakudou ranked so high. She kneels down, placing her open palm on the floor. "Bakudou Twenty One, Sekeinton." A large blast of red smoke surrounds Seralin, obscuring her from sight. She couples this with reining in her Spiritual Pressure, attempting to hide in the colored smoke. She travels by foot to a possition further away from the male before acting further, which is even more Kidou.

"Bakudou Number Twenty Six..." She near whispers this statement under her breath, pouring her focus into this Kidou. "Kyokko." Her disappearing form signalled the Kidou's activation, followed by her now cloaked Spiritual Pressure. She knew such a use of Spiritual Energy wasn't going to go unnoticed, and as such uses Flash Step to move to a new location within the smoke the moment she uses her Kidou, before going right into a new incantation. One which she was sure this man has never heard before, so she wasn't too worried about the male discovering her early somehow and hearing. She was glad this one was short. "Cries from the tomb, echoes of the crypt. Warrior of valor, show yourself yet again and claim your honor." She comes to a hault and faces her empty palm out to her left side. "Bosho no Akki!"

A hollow cry echoes through their environment, a swirl of spiritual energy clearing away what would remain of the red smoke should there still be some remaining. The energy form into a tall armored undead revenant. It wears thick, protective armor across its decaying body, with it's legs having the least protection to have better maneuverability. It is armed with a single one handed mace, with an iron targe shield strapped to it's opposite arm. Using three Kidou so close together leaves Seralin feeling a bit strained, as such needs to take a breath. Her summoned creature, however, would attack on her behalf. It sends some Spiritual Energy from it's own reserves to the end of it's mace, the energy forming into a large white humanoid skull which leaks what looks like black smoke and green gas, an attack which took only a few seconds to properly form. With a swing, the attack is released in a straight line which leaves any grass and plants it comes into contact with lifeless and crumbling. This was the revenant's Death Coil attack. Seralin remains hidden within Kyokko, observing how the male would react to this.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:49 am

Vizard
Vizard
The woman didn't seem to enjoy her little introduction to the floor, and for that matter she didn't seem to be a fan of the acid on her arm but she did her damnedest to no-sell it regardless of how she felt. Impressive pain-tolerance was on display from the woman, and Ika made mental note of that for later on. She got trapped by the same Kidou she attempted to use on him, which must have been fairly embarrassing for the woman, not that Ika would actually care..The woman stayed cool under pressure and with Ika's fist heading towards her head she used a barricade made of diamond, Ika's fist made contact and a loud thud was heard, his hand was throbbing from the knuckle down and the diamond was cracked, but she had gotten away.. "Lucky break that time girly, not gonna happen again.."

She flared her Spiritual Pressure and muscled out of the Kidou, then knelt down nearby before Red-Smoke began to fill the area.. Ika sighed as the area filled with red-smoke, hiding her from his view, "Bakudo 21 eh?.." and as her Spiritual Pressure disappeared he smirked. "Twenty Six as well?.. Not bad.. stealth, clever gal.." She then began to incant something else, not that he could fucking tell what it was, but with that being said he would NOT be willing to hear her out on the matter. He Shunpo'd forwards and aimed a right hand at her jaw before she could finish the incant. If she finished the Kidou without the incant, Ika would be shocked to see what appeared to be a zombie in front of him.. Fuck.. Didn't he deal with these dicks last Halloween?

Ika would Shunpo behind the thing and aim to kick it's head off, before throwing on his mask and Sonidoing to it's front, then to it's back before launching a Cero in the hopes of blowing it away to kingdom come... As for the Death Coil, he would simply Shunpo to avoid it, waiting for the womans next move..

Apps and Info:

on Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:15 am

Shinigami
Shinigami
She was shocked that the male nearly pinpointed her exact location just on sound alone. Then again, this man was the leader of his organization for a reason. His senses were probably so sharp that he could fight relying only on sound alone. Maybe it had to do with his Hollow powers? Question for another time, since she had a fight to win. She drops down to under where his punch would hit, finishing her incantation. Her summons wouldn't work without it, no matter how masterful one was with Kidou. The bonds to hold whatever was summoned just wouldn't form otherwise. With the mental link to the revenant, she has it sacrifice it's shield arm to keeps it's head. It raises it's shield in responce, it's armored forearm and shield flying away from it's body. The revenant doesn't show any feeling of pain, as such does not stagger.

Seralin watches as the male put on his mask, and has the revenant respond with hostility. If she could keep the male's attention on her summon, maybe she could get in a good hit. The revenant moves quickly to it's right, enough to keep half of it's body out of the cero blast. It swings back with it's mace, the heavy metal weapon head making it's way for the mask the man wears. If she could break the mask, maybe she could remove that power boost. If only temporarily.

As the revenant make's what is likely it's final attack before succumbing to it's wounds, Seralin makes her attack towards the male's back. With a small swish of Flash Step, she moves her hidden form to right behind the male, her left hand ablled up into a tight fist. Minerals from the ground under them rise up in shards and clumps, gathering around her fist. This was happening as the male was busy firing his Cero, meaning this would be an attack from both the front and back. "Crushing Garnet!" With a fist comprised of a mineral mix(granite, quartz, salt, copper ore, coal, even a small bit of emerald), Seralin punches out at the male's back in an attempt to score what would be her second strike on the male. Of course, now she was no longer hidden by Kidou.

Whether the revenant hit it's target or not, it would no longer be able to hold a stable form with the damage it had sustained. It vanishes into a small cloud of black colored spiritual energy, which in turn scatters like vapors into the air. Attack made, the now revealed Seralin would Flash Step thirty feet away, formulating in her head how to handle what might come next. Of course, that depends on what the Vizard decided to send her way.

View user profile
#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum