Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Into the Light

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:16 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Michael stepped onto the edge of a rooftop and looked down at people going about their days without care, though some would notice him and some would mutter and point, none cared that he was there enough to say anything to him directly. Must be a sign of the times. He could hear all of them, smell all of them, see most of them. If he had been hungry that could have been a problem.. but he had long since learned how to handle his hunger.

He hadn't been awake long, for this cycle at least, he had traveled from Europe to america looking for something to do, as the humans now had the "Committee" which fought both super powered humans and other worldly beings. Something that interested him entirely. Would a special human taste any different than a normal one? He didn't think so.. but who would know for sure without checking?

However he couldn't find one doing anything bad.. Which seemed odd considering how easily corrupted humans could be when given power. Guess today was just a normal quiet day for New York in terms of the paranormal.. He felt like something was watching him but until someone would actually bother him he paid it no mind and focused on learning mannerisms and gestures used by the people in the streets below.

He had been asleep a long time.. It was only normal to be outdated.. Luckily he was a quick learner..

View user profile

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:43 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The being watching the vampire turned out to be an espada, one who had once again grown tired of her bleak home and had once again decided to explore. This time to see a big city. It was something she had never done before, living or dead, so it was quickly decided to find large concentrations of souls and simply step through her garganta.

As the torrential energy of the gateway dissipated behind her, the girl stood atop a tall building to admire the view. Once again the human world took her breath away! How had humans come so far since she had left the world? Her city gazing was interrupted however when she sensed a powerful being nearby. In fact, he was right below her on a building beside the one she was standing on.

As she was infinitely curious about the world, she proceeded to hop down to meet the man! Landing gracefully opposite him on the roof. “And what are you doing up here mister? It’s a long fall you know” He probably didn’t care, he seemed to be more than just human but she couldn’t really be sure. The girl tilted her head slightly and looked him over “Soo… not wanting to be rude, but what are you?” She wasn’t one to talk of course, but she wanted to know! She didn’t really feel like there was any harm in asking him, worst case she could just leave and find someone else interesting to talk to.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:57 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
He didn't turn to look at her at first, though her lack of a heartbeat confused him at the moment, she began to question him and seemed like she was more curious about everything around her than one would normally expect. A foreigner? A monster like him? It mattered not, "The fall is child's play. As for what I am.. That hardly matters now does it. We are both inhuman.. Beyond that who would care other than to attack or shun us."

The young man did turn now, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it with his finger, which had a beautiful red stoned ring on it, before shaking his hand out and putting both his hands in his pocket's using the side of his mouth to puff smoke out while keeping his cig, "Why are you here? Without a heart I can only assume you are either dead or damned. Though one could argue that they are one in the same.. Are you trapped here lost soul? Shall I assist in removing you from this world?"

The young man's energy hadn't begun to spike, but something about it felt off, it was clearly not the energy of a human but it wasn't like anything ever before felt by anyone. It was dark and ominous like that of a hollow but it was clearly not hollow energy.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:05 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
“I’m a hollow! An arrancar, to be more specific” She nods, noting the slight hint of confusion about her state of being. “And I’m sure it is, but it does matter! I’d like to know what you are, you don’t seem quite human, but you don’t seem to be a spirit either” It was hard to place exactly what he was, though if he wasn’t willing to say she wasn’t going to push it any further.

“Anyway, I’m here out of boredom mostly, my home is not the most exciting place. And the human world is just so interesting” She continued “My name is Seras, tenth espada of Las Noches” she gave a polite curtsy before standing to straighten her dress once more, clasping her hands together behind her back.

“No help required! I can leave whenever, it’s a handy ability I learned from some of my kin” Her own energy seemed to be radiating as heat, nothing too uncomfortable at least. If he was perceptive enough, he may even feel the wrath that she had locked deep away. A stark contrast to her seemingly carefree and gentle personality. “And don’t worry, I’m not here to hurt anyone. Promise!” She seemed to be perfectly honest with him, after all, Seras had already had her fill of souls earlier in the day, after having run into a particularly restless hollow had tried its luck with the unassuming arrancar whilst she explored the desert of Hueco Mundo.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:20 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Seras? The name struck him for a moment before a voice called out to him, "It's not me.. You should know better than that.. or has sleep dulled your mind you silly man.." the voice had no discernable location or body to it it just "happened" in the area around the two. Scoffing with some means of irritation that his maker was already keeping tabs on him, but otherwise not paying her any mind for the moment.

"As you told me what you are, spirit, I will inform you.. I am a vampire.." He said with a small bow before taking another drag on his cig, pulling it out with his ring hand and puffing the smoke out, "I do believe you misunderstood me however.. I am not asking you if you can leave this realm for another.." His energy actually began to climb at this point, "I am asking.. if I should remove you from this cursed undeath you find yourself in.. for true death.."

He put his cigarette back in his mouth and then swiped his hand harmlessly to his own side, in the process of doing so a katana-styled blade with a blue handle appeared in his hand, "I tend to keep to myself.. but this world has no need for more monsters.. and I am so very bored.. I am a being of blood and battle.. while I like playing nice.. I do not see a reason to do so with one so similarly cursed as I am.."

View user profile

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
“Who was that?..” The arrancar looked around, seeing as she couldn’t exactly pinpoint where it was coming from. Was he mistaking her for someone else? Well, it didn’t really matter. She shook her head and began to focus on the man once more. Or Vampire, as it turned out. Were she still human, Seras would have thought the idea to be ludicrous, of course she knew better.

His suggestion, however, was something that she found to be particularly troubling. “Oh? You think so?” She raises an eyebrow, concerned about just how familiar it seemed to her. “Cursed... “ She tapped her chin thoughtfully, as if thinking his offer over seriously. “I’d prefer to continue existing if that’s alright.” She smiled, even as he created his sword with a swing of his hand “Oh! What an interesting ability, mister! Wish I could do that”

Her own weapon rests across her back, untouched for the time being as it seemed like she wasn’t as intent to fight as this vampire. “So, any chance you’re gonna put that thing away? No need for any true death today!” He seemed to be intent on this idea, with how the power began to spike. The Espada felt like that this was quickly going to devolve into violence, which was certainly wasn’t her preferred method of dealing with her issues. “What do you say, mister?”

View user profile

on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:43 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"That was just a woman who I'd rather believe had the decency not to be watching me that closely.." He said offhandedly in a flat tone. He didn't hate his master, who's name was also Seras, hence his confusion for a moment, but he did get annoyed that she watched him like a hawk guarding a baby chick, "As far as your request.. No. As I said I am bored and you are a monster like me.. monsters clash.. it is our nature." the edge of the katana was slowly covering itself in an "Olive" flame now.

"You now have two options.. Be removed from this cursed life without struggle.. or defend yourself to continue this worthless un-life you cling to so desperately." With that he attacked. Closing the distance between them within a matter of seconds with one powerful leap before dropping his Katana downwards in a one handed but over head slash.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:31 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The arrancar only frowned, she wasn’t getting anywhere with this man. He seemed hell-bent on fighting her here and there was going to be little she could do to stop him. With a sigh she pulled the weapon from her back “It’s a shame mister, you’re well on your way to ruining my day out here” Holding the scythe ready while he gave her two options as to how to proceed as he surged forward, leaping through the air to attack her.

The vampires attack, however, apparently wasn’t as powerful or quick as she might have expected. Seras’ wasn’t afraid of fighting, she simply preferred to keep things civil, but it seemed she wasn’t being given a choice. Her smile grew as she dashed forward, practically disappearing with her immense speed to slip underneath him. Reappearing behind, the tip of her scythe sailing down, slicing through the air aimed at the middle of his back.

Her power seemed the be flaring, her inner fire was being unleashed in the area, feeling heavy to the vampire. There was a reason she had been granted her title after-all. She didn’t seem the type, but her potential was well hidden underneath her pretty exterior, something that this man might well learn before this was over.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:14 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
She moved to attack him while he was moving to her, he didn't have to try very hard to keep track of her though, she was faster than he was but not by a large enough margin to slip past his senses. He threw his free arm to force his body to turn mid-air and parried her scythe slice to the side with his flaming katana. He landed on the rooftop where she had been, facing her, while her energy apparently began to flare up, giving off heat. Heat? Michael merely chuckled. He was undead.. Heat and Cold didn't make any difference to him..

She may have objected to the fight, but she at least seemed interested in defending herself. That meant he wouldn't be bored at the very least. He also grinned because of her choice of weapon. She was using a scythe. This prompted him to summon his own Scythe in his free hand. His strength was great enough he could use both it and the Katana one handed just fine. One of the perks of being him. He also imparted his flames onto the scythe so that her Zanpaktou wouldn't just break it. The fire being the same reason his Katana, which was normal, was holding up just fine despite having parried her weapon earlier.

This time he used Blur, a variant of shunpo, and got right infront of her in an instant. He didn't care and didn't expect it to surprise her. He just wanted her in melee range where he wanted to be. He brought the Katana forward in a quick trio of thrusts for the face, stomach and right shoulder while his scythe came crashing down to try and bite into her left side and then her left thigh. Any cut being made, if any, leaving traces of his flames, which would stick to her unless dealt with and begin slowly eating away at her flesh as though it was acid.

There was a reason his flame was olive..

View user profile

on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:40 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras hadn’t expected her first attack to be successful and was quite ready to continue their bout, using the glancing blow to carry the momentum and begin spinning the large weapon with ease in her right hand, waiting for the vampire to follow up his first attack. Only moments later would he do so, vanishing to reappear right in front of her. “Well aren’t you fast” She giggled, stepping back to dodge the first strike to her head, only to suddenly vanish with a loud burst of static, well out of harm's way.

“Not fast enough though it seems” She smiles at him, having moved back enough to put a little space between them, though he would only see her outstretched hand and a bright red glow. Followed by a powerful beam of energy tearing through the air, right at centre of mass. He was lucky, really, that they were in such a populated area. Otherwise she may have resorted to a much more powerful attack, which would have left the city engulfed in fire.

Her aim was generally quite poor, but at these ranges it hardly mattered, the torrential red beam clearing the roof opposite regardless if it hit him or not, to make sure she wasn’t going to hurt any innocent bystanders. Using her cero as a distraction, she once again surges forward, spinning as she did so to carry the heavy head of her scythe right to his mid-section. Promptly following up her initial attack, sweeping for his legs with the second and head with the third spin.

Her movements seemed to be getting swifter still, her initial attack just a taste of her true speed. Even with his vampiric senses she would seem a blur, and still her oppressive reiatsu seemed to heat up the area further as she got more into their bout, despite his apparent immunity to the ambient heat, he would feel it’s weight pressing down on him.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum