Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] The Shield vs The Sword

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:30 pm

Princess
Princess

Beatrix stepped off the Senkaimon and into France, looking around to gather her bearings. It felt weird being in the Human's world without the Gentei Rein being active, but she had her orders... and Beatrix was not one for defying her orders.

Closing her pale blue eyes, she focused on sensing reiatsu, attempting to locate the visored who was said to be in France. With her Paradigm in Kidou mode to increase her ability to use her reiatsu, she located him approximately one hundred sixty six meters away from her to the North, and headed off in that direction. Her orders were to kill him on sight, and trust nothing he said... and Beatrix was not one for defying her orders.

When she saw him closing the door to his house and stepping on the street, she immediately knew that was her target: Reno Kitsugi. His mannerisms and his aura were clear enough, but Beatrix wasn't going to attack him where everyone could see. She'd risk him finding her before she risked hurting civilians, so supressing her reiatsu as much as she could, she followed him until he was in the clear.

Whether it was because he was busy or because he noticed her, it seemed like Reno walked into a field where there were no civilians, and then stood there. Jumping off the roof, Beatrix walked into the same field and unsheathed the blade of her Zanpakutou, holding it out towards Reno, when she began to speak to him.

"I'm going to give you one chance to come quietly." Those weren't her orders, and Beatrix was not one to defy her orders, but she didn't want to make this any more complicated than it had to be. Maybe if she could spare him and bring him in quietly, they'd let him live? She didn't know. Either way... Beatrix was not one to defy her orders. "Since we both know you won't do that, though..." Switching her Paradigm to Speed, as her necklace and reiatsu turned green, she continued; "Let's get this over with. Protect and serve, Seiken!"

Placing the flat of the blade against the back of her left arm, Beatrix pulled it out to reveal not only a different sword, but also a shield which looked strong enough to take almost any attack without struggling. She swung the blade through the air once, her eyes vivid now, as she watched Reno to see how he would react to not only her presence, but everything else as well.
technique log
[パラダイムシフト]Paradigm Shift
Ability Description: Beatrix's reiatsu is unique in that it is in a constant state of fluctuation. There are three different modes of reiatsu that Beatrix can change between; Speed mode, Strength mode, and Kidou mode. In Speed mode, she sacrifices her ability to use any type of Kidou for a massive boost to speed; in Strength mode, she sacrifices her ability to use Shunpo for a massive boost to strength; and in Kidou mode, she sacrifices her ability to use her Shikai for the abiltiy to cast any Kidou below #75 without their incantation at full strength. Switching her mode is instant, but there is a 1 post cooldown before she can switch again. Additionally, due to Beatrix's constantly fluctuating reiatsu, she is incapable of ever achieving a release state higher than Shikai, because they require a level of focus between her reiatsu and her Zanpakutou that Beatrix simply cannot reach. Beatrix emits an aura of reiatsu that is color-coded based on which Paradigm is active: Green for Speed, Red for Strength, and Blue for Kidou.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:25 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Reno didn't even turn to see who it was first, when he heard the all too familiar unsheathing of a weapon he immediately drew his zanpaktou which turned into two identical old and weathered Katana's which looked like they had been through countless wars. He locked onto the woman's energy signature immediately thereafter, noticing she was a shinigami, and then proceeded to turn around a second later as she began to threaten him, "Come quietly.. or be destroyed.. Now.. Call me crazy.. which isn't inaccurate.. but I haven't so much as even lost control of the two forces raging within me in quite some time.. and last I checked the current leader of Gotei was on neutral, possibly even friendly, terms with the vizard organization.."

His eyes narrowed as his tone took a darker turn, "So why would a shinigami come to my home and threaten me.. of all people on this world.." She didn't give him much of a reply at first though other than figuring he wasn't going to listen, and then activating what seemed like her shikai. The veins on his head bulged in anger at this atrocious behavior and he took his two sword styled kendo defense stance as he activated his own Shikai albeit a bit more calmly than she did, "Rise and Defend.. Aura.."

However he didn't move. He figured that attacking first would be a trap to legitimize her actions. If he was defending himself it would make far more sense than if he was attacking her just because she verbally threatened him..

View user profile

on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Princess
Princess

Neutral, possibly even friendly terms with Vizards? That was obviously a lie, an attempt to trick her and confuse her, and Beatrix saw straight through it. She listened to his words, but they were empty and meaningless. As he stood there with his own released Shikai, Beatrix glared at him into the eyes.

"You ask why a Shinigami would come to threaten you? You mock me." With her aura radiating green, Beatrix dashed towards Reno at an incredibly high speed, moving to hit him with her shield. It wasn't meant to be an actual attack, but more of a show of force and an attempt to get him to attack. Beatrix's offense wasn't the best, but her defense was impenetrable.

"A Shinigami comes to threaten and kill you because you are an abomination to our kind. You, who have a Hollow inside you, one which can never be purified due to it leeching off your soul... you sicken me, Reno Kitsugi."

Beatrix steeled herself for any counter-attack he would launch, but also paid attention to her surroundings, to make sure no civilians got anywhere near them. Her reiatsu was at full force here, and she didn't want to accidentally influence the humans.
technique log
[パラダイムシフト]Paradigm Shift
Ability Description: Beatrix's reiatsu is unique in that it is in a constant state of fluctuation. There are three different modes of reiatsu that Beatrix can change between; Speed mode, Strength mode, and Kidou mode. In Speed mode, she sacrifices her ability to use any type of Kidou for a massive boost to speed; in Strength mode, she sacrifices her ability to use Shunpo for a massive boost to strength; and in Kidou mode, she sacrifices her ability to use her Shikai for the abiltiy to cast any Kidou below #75 without their incantation at full strength. Switching her mode is instant, but there is a 1 post cooldown before she can switch again. Additionally, due to Beatrix's constantly fluctuating reiatsu, she is incapable of ever achieving a release state higher than Shikai, because they require a level of focus between her reiatsu and her Zanpakutou that Beatrix simply cannot reach. Beatrix emits an aura of reiatsu that is color-coded based on which Paradigm is active: Green for Speed, Red for Strength, and Blue for Kidou.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:40 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
"So this is a personal vendetta from a lackey instead of Gotei finally taking a stance against their former comrades.. I see.." Reno muttered as he shook his head, "I don't know who gave you yours orders but based on what I've heard from Ika Mazi, who leads the bulk of the vizards, it was not your captain-commander. Seems the two have met more than once.." She moved at him and went to shield bash him in the face. He didn't even go to move, in fact he purposely stood there and watched her as her shield hit his sphere of influence and was countered lightning fast by an invisible, but sense-able, sword of reiryoku that was basically a copy of his own Zanpaktou just in energy form.

"You'll need to try much harder than that if you wish to kill me youngling.. There is a reason that even Mighty Ika Mazi does not call Reno Kitsugi his subordinate.. I will not fall under his heel nor shall I willingly allow a shinigami with a grudge to just end my life." He put one Zanpaktou forward, turning his body sideways slightly, and kept his other Zanpaktou near him but pointing towards his new found opponent, "I will not continue to waste my breath preaching how pointless this is.. If you intend to end me then have at you. Otherwise I have more important crap to do today.. like go kill some hollow.. or figure out whether or not I like chocolate or vanilla.."

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum