Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Shadows and Acid

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Princess
Princess

"The fuck are you doing here?" Ika wasn't one to beat around the bush. When he wanted something said, he said it. Fuck subtleties.

"You're my Captain, Mazi. You always will be."

"You sure? I'm not exactly fan favorite of the Gotei 13 anymore, odds are you're gonna die."

"You're my Captain. I've been loyal to you since you beat my ass all those years ago, and I won't ever stop being loyal to you."

"Good times... Well, if you're that suicidal, I won't stop you. I do appreciate the loyalty though, for whatever that's worth."

"It's worth more than you can imagine. Not to step on your dick or anything, but I only really care about you. I've always felt more connected to you than the entire rest of the Gotei..." As the dialogue faded off, the scene in front of him did the same, and all that was left was blackness, with a small red light on the left-hand side.

Opening his eyes, Shiro Hikari was laying in his bed in the Bogota Forests, with birds chirping outside as the sun began to rise over their domain. Inhaling deeply, Shiro held it for a few moments before exhaling slowly as he sat up. Reaching over to the side of his pillow, he grabbed his phone and turned it on, noticing that, as usual, there were no new notifications. He laid back in the bed and went over the dream again; remembering when he first joined Ika after they got Hollow powers.

Standing up, Shiro stretched his back and grabbed his Zanpakutou, tying it around his back so he didn't have to carry it around. No creature would be foolish enough to assault the Visored Head Quarters, so he was safe to take it easy here. If they even knew where it was.

Heading downstairs, Shiro grabbed a cup of coffee and stepped outside, looking over the Bogota. His dream had been of when he first met up with his Captain after both were exiled from Soul Society, having chosen to gain Hollow powers over their Shinigami ones. While they still possessed both... Shiro distinctly remembered the day he told Ika what he did, and how pissed off the man was at him, though Shiro wasn't sure if he was still pissed at him or if he'd just given up caring, or if he'd finally accepted it. Either way, Shiro was going to continue being his Lieutenant forever, because fuck anything else.

Standing there on the balcony, Shiro sipped at his coffee as he lit a cigarette (one of Ika's), and took a drag off of it while waiting for anyone else to wake up.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:18 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The Vizard that had followed Ika to this jungle had woke up finally, Ika could sense it in his subtle stirred movements, the quickening of his breathe as he awoke, probably had a bad dream given the quickness of it.. The birds were stirring, the suns first rays were cast over the jungle they currently resided within, but Ika was not stirring.. He needed beauty sleep, and despite the mans deep inhale and exhaling for whatever reason he was doing so in the early morning.. Ika ignored him, though he noticed the man stirring long enough to grab his phone and check for notifications. Like he had a hot date he was anticipating or something along those lines.. Once again, Ika did not grant it a response, and he had no interest in granting it a response.. He wanted to relax till he was damn well ready to get up.. But god.. that sunlight was fricken' blinding..

The man stood up, stretching his back and began to grab his Zanpakuto.. Sure, Ika hadn't actually been sleeping at night, but he valued his time to do nothing but lay down and pretend he was doing so, who knows? Maybe he would drift off for an hour here or there, but that was not to be the case, not today, and not in this current setting.. As the man tied it around his back, Ika was bemused that he even bothered with taking it. What'd he plan on running into, a squadron of ninja monkeys sent from Mars that were dispatched to take the HQ? Doofus.. Regardless, Ika slowly stirred, but only after the man had left the room. Ika wasn't so much perceiving these events with his eyes, unless the mans back was turned, but rather with his ears.. Listening for the auditory clues.. It was an acquired ability from years of trying to avoid needing to get up until the last possible second..

The man had went downstairs, grabbing a cup of coffee, Ika's eyes and ears were open at this point, and he had little to no reason to hide that fact. Ika Airwalked around the room, just a few inches above the ground in order to not make any noise, gathering his clothes up and throwing them on. He had dyed his Captains Haori Black over-night, annotating it with purple markings and a red skull on the back, that looked as though it were generously dripping blood from every hole and crevice within it.. as the pain seemed to flow as blood down the Haori's backside.. He threw that on with his usual pants as well as combat boots, and walked down the steps, without actually touching the steps. Cause trolololololololol. The man was determined to remain Ika's Vice Captain, it was touching in thought and spirit but he had little interest in letting this man impede upon the lifestyle he had been silently dreaming of, for years and years and years.

Ika walked to the balcony his former Lieutenant was passing the time on, and Ika continued to airwalk outside, sneaking up on him as he noticed not only the coffee he had gotten from the morning.. And frankly he deserved a swift kick in the nads' for not making Ika a cup alone, but he had taken one of Ika's cancer sticks.. He'd have had an easier time explaining that he had blown up the house, and SAVED the cancer stick, but this was a cardinal sin that there would be no repentance for in the short term.. But Ika was going to have his fun with it.. Sneaking up on the poor former Lieutenant from behind, Ika grabbed him by the hair on his head, dragging it back at an uncomfortable angle.. He then slowly reached his hand to the cancer stick, putting his fingers over it and under it in a scissor formation, as he looked into the mans eyes and then he brought it to his lips, retrieving it from the imbeciles maw. "I'll be taking this.. and if you do it again?.." Ika tugged back on his hair once more, before making his fingers form a gun as he pointed it at the mans head.. "I'll be taking that as well.." As he said this, he pointed his fingers up, and used a Hadou 4 from the tip of his finger, the same one that was just at the mans temple, and used it to relight the cancer stick.. "So other than waiting for me to beat you within an inch of your life, what're you doing out here?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Princess
Princess

There was no doubt in his mind that he deserved exactly what he had just received.

Even as his hair was being pulled and he could feel some of it struggling to stay attached to his scalp, and he could feel the screams of the strands that were ripped out, he knew he deserved it as Ika pulled the cigarette from his lips and threatened to take his head if he ever took another as his hair was released.

Stretching his (now painful) neck out a bit, Shiro handed Ika his cup of coffee, which had only had a sip taken out of it, as he stood back up and went to make another. Ika and Shiro took their coffee slightly different ways, with Shiro preferring no sugar and Ika preferring two scoops of it. He made his own cup of coffee, having made the first cup in Ika's fashion knowing the man would wake up soon, as he responded to Ika's question.

"I'm just enjoying the scenery, Cap'n." Shiro smiled to himself as he reached into the one drawer in the entire building that he was allowed to keep his own stuff in, pulling out a single pack of menthol cigarettes, of which Ika was not a fan, and closed the drawer as he sat back down on the chair, sipping his coffee and lighting one of his own cigarettes this time, using the black zippo he always had on his person. "If you're referring to me being here with you, Cap'n, you should know the answer. I'm loyal to you. You're the only person I respect, and I'll follow you until the day I die... which may not be that far if I keep stealing your cigarettes." He chuckled softly, sipping his coffee again as he looked towards his Captain with an honest smile.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:30 pm

Vizard
Vizard
The idiot deserved every bit of what he had just received, and frankly? Ika was glad to give it to him (no homo xD) at this time in the morning because frankly, it was a nice way to begin waking up in this god damned humid and otherwise overly hot hell-hole he had set up shop in. As the mans hair was nearly yanked from his skull and Ika made his well beyond serious threat to the man, Ika smiled a bit as the cigarette graced his lips with the first tastes of morning. Ika liked his cigarettes filled to the brim with clove, the sweet smell and taste was enough to get him through the days. He had fasting black lungs by this point no doubt.. Made of clove splintered shards, but he loved it regardless. Not like he actually NEEDED lungs... So that was a perk.

The man seemed to stretch his neck out a bit, clearly Ika had fucked it up a little bit given the pained groans the man was making, and he then handed Ika the cup of coffee he so desperately needed at this time of the morning. Ika began to slowly sip from the cup of coffee, and the man no sooner went to make his own. Whatever, some peace and quiet for a few minutes wouldn't be any harm done, after all.. Oh he's back. Right, ahem. It seemed he had made his coffee slightly different from Ika's, and Ika's was made perfectly. It was a surprisingly wonderful way to spend the morning..

As the man spoke, Ika couldn't help but smirk, Bah, the scenery is the same as it was yesterday, other than for that tarantula above your head that you might want to deal with.." If the man looked, Ika would Shunpo forwards and place one on the mans back.. which would be funny as all hell, otherwise, Ika would throw the fucking creature which had arrived on the banister in front of him into the air, and hit it with a Hadou 4 Byakurai. Why you ask? Why not. Overkill is the best kill, and Ika wanted some target practice this faithful morning. The man seemed to fetch some menthol cigarettes from his drawer, the disgusting bastard.. He used the black zippo that he seemingly always kept on his person to light the disgusting thing he had just retrieved, and Ika rolled his eyes before looking forwards, presumably still wearing the smug and otherwise content look he wore usually. In large part due to the fact that he had either killed a tarantula with Kidou, or he had place a tarantula on his former Lieutenants back.. Both were funny as fuck options, though the tarantula on the back depending on the reaction that ensued, would certainly be the funniest..

As the man once more spoke his piece, words of admiration and borderline creepy infatuation left the mans lips with almost creepy precision.. "I wasn't referring to that, and though I appreciate it, I feel like we're rehashing the same old shit by this point Shino.." His face went from an arrogant smirk to a serious, blank expression, "Speaking of normal, the hell was that nightmare you were having earlier all about? Or Dream, whatever it was it seemed to wake you up pretty suddenly..." As he said this, he took another drag off his cigarette, awaiting his Long-time Lieutenants response..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum