Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Sinner Event] Desmond vs Kaede

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Princess
Princess

"I... really like blood."

Desmond smiled as the man took his last breath, blood sputtering over his hands as he released the man's head while he fell limp to the floor, lifeless but still warm. He stood up for just a moment, breathing in deeply the metallic scent of freshly spilled blood, before kicking the body in front of him hard enough to crack the tile beneath it, more blood gushing out of his wound. Kneeling back down into it, Desmond repeated his earlier act, placng his right palm flat in the liquid, then bringing that palm to his face, dragging it down and smeaing the blood all over himself.

When he heard footsteps, Desmond stood back up and casually looked over, his head tilting as a wide smile was on his face.

"Hey there." He began, just like before. "My name's Desmond. I know you're scared, so let me walk you through what's happening. Basically, Hell itself has overflown onto Earth. Now, what this means is that... basically, you're fucked. But I don't want you to worry, okay? Don't worry, because I know what I'm doing, and so long as you cooperate with me, I'm going to make it very easy for you to get accustomed to this." He smiled lightly, the blood dripping from his face as the three bodies in the room were still spilling it onto the floor.

His eyes opened and the smile faded, revealing his true nature with an eerie aura, unsheathing his blades as he smiled for real, a much more sinister smile than the polite one he was giving before.

"There's just one other thing, though..." As he dashed forward, he wasted no time before moving to slice with both blades in an X-fashion, the room steadily beginning to heat up for some unknown reason.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:32 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede stepped through the wall of the building that the signature he had locked on to was in finding a red haired young man playing in the blood of those he had brutally killed. Thinking to himself Joy, not only is my opponent evil enough to be sent to hell, but he is a freaking psychopath as well. His muscles tensing as the fiend's attention turned on him, blood dripping from his face as if he had bathed in the stuff, the bodies of the innocent people who up till just a few minutes prior were so full of life were laying mangled on the floor. The sight of it all was enough to make Kaede's stomach churn, filling him with an unbridled rage the likes of which he had not felt before. So his name is Desmond, well I know what to put in my paperwork now atleast.

As Desmond's polite smile faded revealing the vile nature within, his body leaked out a creepy aura. Though as the sinner drew his blades, a pair of vicious looking katana's with a serrated section that ran up about a fourth of the blade starting at the guard, his smile returned, though this one was was sinister, and twisted in appearance. The smile combined with the blood, and faint hint of a jagged X shaped scar on his face just further screamed the fact that he was an evil being that belonged buried in the deepest part of hell.

Almost immediately after the smile Desmond rushed, slashing at Kaede in an X-pattern, drawing out one of the sturdiest weapon's from his 'Armory' Kaede met the rush with the golden long sword known as Calabolg, calling out out as the blades clanged into each other. "Bankai, Arturia Pendragon!" As his zanpakuto was fully named his shadow seemed to stand out of the ground of its own accord, taking on the appearance of a shorter, definitely feminine figure in a billowing dress. Pouring his reiryoku into the golden blade it glowed slightly, disengaging slightly so that he could spin and slash, Kaede released a wave of golden energy with that slash at the red-haired sinner.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Princess
Princess

"Bankai? So you're not gonna hold back, then..." Desmond's smile was all but complete as he pushed off of the golden sword, keeping note of the fact that it had appeared out of nowhere, and then looked over to the shadowy figure who had taken on its own appearance before Kaede released a wave of golden energy towards Desmond himself.

The energy wave was horizontal, about 10ft across, and about a foot wide. Desmond jumped back, landing on the wall before jumping over the wave of energy as it crashed into it, blowing a gaping hole in the side of the building. Bringing his left hand up to his forehead, he winked his left eye and saluted Kaede casually, moving his fingers away but keeping his hand steady as he jumped out the newly formed hole.

Gathering reiatsu under his feet, Desmond steadied himself before running up the side of the building to the roof, making things easier for him where he could have more room to use his abilities. He landed on the edge and went to the center, looking for his opponent, while also holding his left hand into the sky, shooting a beam of energy towards it that was red in color. The sky darkened almost immediately, with fireballs raining from it in a massive diameter, covering any opening Kaede would have had, while Desmond sat there and waited patiently for his opponent.

"Aren't you even going to tell me your name?!" He shouted playfully, though completely serious in the next line; "I need to know who to contact when you die."
technique log
[Astral Rain]
Desmond can shoot his reiatsu into the sky, creating an atmospheric catastrophe, causing it to rain down fireballs in a 100-yard diameter from his location for 2 posts. This ability has a 5 post cooldown.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:07 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Smirking slightly at Desmond's comment Kaede loosed his blast that the red-haired sinner handily avoided by basically kicking off of a wall that the golden wave of energy knocked a hole in. Heck with the force of the blast Kaede was lucky that all it did was take out the wall not that entire side of the building, reigning in his temper slightly to keep himself from making more mistakes like that his composure took over, as his facade returned to the normal calm. Okay, lets see, he is Evil, Crazy, knows what bankai is, and is nimble... well fuck Following the evil psycho out of the building Kaede gathered Reiatsu at his feet to compress the air into a solid platform, as he basically air-hopped his way up to the roof.

Kaede cleared the edge of the roof in time to see Desmond firing off a beam of red energy, that was rather Cero-esque in appearance straight up into the sky. Daring to risk a glance skyward half-expecting to see an air liner about to come crashing down, what the squad 2 captain saw was far more terrifying, the sky darkened for about 50 yards around where the beam pierced the clouds, as if the blast created a storm. Though rather than raining down water, or hail, or anything like that it was raining fireballs, actual honest to god fireballs. Well it could be worse, he could be able to manipulate magnetic fields or something like that. Kaede side stepped the first of the fireballs that approached him, however he had remained close enough to feel the heat that the orb was radiating, all while trying to come up with a plan as to how he was going to counter this enemy whose powers are unknown, and unlike a shinigami he couldn't just copy his swords to find out what the extent of them were to help him plan out how to counter them.

"I suppose it is only fair to know the name of the person who will be sending you back to the pit you crawled out of. You may call me... woah, that was close... sorry bout that, the name is Kaede Melk." Kaede said in response to the Sinner's question, his answer interrupted by a fireball being shifted by a stiff breeze throwing off the trajectory that he had predicted for it, and catching him off guard, though he still managed to step out of its path. Kaede's eyes darted around the roof as a plan formed in his head, the raised edges of the building's top giving him an idea. Throwing Caladbolg in an underhanded toss that sent the blade tumbling pommel over tip towards Desmond the shinigami used shunpo, vanishing from where he stood, traveling at high speeds around Desmond to attack him from the rear, a six foot long crimson spear appearing in his hand as he moved. The weapon began to glow as Kaede fed it his reiryoku, prepping the special ability of the weapon before he finally reappeared behind Desmond thrusting the spear at the sinners spine, loosing the bala-like bolt of energy that should the spear get deflected or dodged will just bounce off of up to two surfaces following the sinner's reiatsu to strike home.

Techniques Used:
Name: Ugachi no Shusō (Piercing Crimson Lance)
Description: Infusing it with Reiatsu Gáe Bolg starts glowing, and when he thrust it outwards it will release a bala-esque projectile that will bounce off of up to two objects in an attempt to chase Kaede's target.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:34 pm

Princess
Princess

Desmond laughed silently as Kaede barely managed to avoid the fireball that had almost hit him due to the breeze. Ignoring everything he said, save for his own name, Desmond nodded slowly at Kaede and cracked his neck as he readied his swords to fight. When the sword was thrown into the air, Desmond didn't like it, so he immediately decided to release a nova of energy in the element of...

Ice? Wait, this guy can use fire and ice? Could he use more elements? was there a limit to what he could do? Desmond smiled as he came up with questioned that would be flashing through Kaede's head as he jumped into the air the moment the nova was over, seeing where Kaede was, and held his hand out towards the black ice as he smiled, small balls of white fire appearing around his extended hand as they all fired at once, narrowed in on Kaede's location but not homed in, giving enough room that they could still hit before he dodged.

Dodging, though, seemed almost impossible, given that he was very likely stuck in the ice, or even if he wasn't would almost certainly slip on it, while Desmond kept his hand oustretched, forming black icicles this time, sending them at Kaede's location as well.
technique log
ASTRAL FIRE
Desmond can create and manipulate White Flames from any point on his body, burning anything they touch and causing second degree burns to flesh. Because these flames are White, they burn at a temperature of 1,500°C, and will melt and evaporate regular ice and water instantly on contact. Ice and Water which are controlled by another Spiritual Being will melt or put out the fire based on who is stronger. Astral Fire will melt and be put out if it comes in contact with Umbral Ice.

UMBRAL ICE
Desmond can create and manipulate Black Ice from any point on his body, freezing anything it touches and causing second degree frostbite to flesh. Because the ice is Black, it is -200°C, and can freeze around the form of regular fire, putting it out but remaining in its stead. Fire which is controlled by another Spiritual Being will be put out or melt the ice based on who is stronger. Umbral Ice will put out and be melted if it comes in contact with Astral Fire.

[AU]NOVA
Erupting with spiritual force, Desmond releases a large nova of either Astral Fire or Umbral Ice, spreading for 20m in any direction from him. Astral Fire will ignite everything in this range, and burn most other things. Umbral Ice will freeze everything in this range, including the ground, making it ice, and difficult to walk on. Each Nova has a 5 post cooldown, but cannot be used in the same post.

[AU]BULLET
Desmond can create up to 20 fireballs or shards of ice that are 6 inches long at any point within 10m of his body, and send them in any direction of his choosing. This ability can be used once per post per element, and the bullets are identical to a Bala, save for the elemental effects.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:50 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede was caught completely off guard by the shockwave of pure encapsulating ice that Desmond released, being caught in it just after re-appearing behind him before he got a chance to fire off the energy blast. The only thought crossing his mind at that point was Well I had a good run. but as the cold caused the darkness to enclose on his vision signalling the end of his life in a rather peaceful way, well considering how sadistic this particular Sinner seemed to be, the ice crumbled as the white fire struck it. While the heat of the flames was neutralized by the cold of the ice as the pair canceled each other out the force of the impacts was enough to leave bruises all over Kaede's body as the attack freed him.

Just in time too, as he launched himself air born hearing the sound of ice crashing into the roof of the building as his eyes were refocusing. Well some how or another I made it out of that, I will need to be more careful about approaching him at close range going forward, if for nothing else than I don't know how many other things like that he has on hand, or how often he can use it, and I am sure I will not survive falling into a trap like that again. Eyes focused finally Kaede's Bankai technique was forcibly chosen for him as the air shimmered around him, signalling the activation of his Gēto obu Babiron. Manifesting ten weapons of varying sorts from daggers to halberds in the air around them Kaede sent them flying at the red-haired sinner with a thrust of his Gae Bolg releasing the pent up energy towards Desmond as well, Knowing full well that so long as the fight is held at a distance for safety he was going to be at a painful disadvantage.

Techniques Used:
Officially fired Ugachi no Shusō

Name: Gēto obu Babiron (Gate of Babylon)
Description: Kaede manifests up to Ten Weapons at one time with a rippling effect, making it seem that they are being thrust through crystal clear water. Kaede can then launch these weapons at Bala level speeds. Due to the rapidly structured nature of the weapons they are relatively unstable and shortly after impact (will last long enough to pierce through flesh) they will detonate doing rank 30 Hado level damage in a one foot radius around the weapon.

View user profile
#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum