Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Sinner Event] Shino Tenshi (1-1) vs Noziel Aran (1-2)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:38 pm

Vizard
Vizard
IN THE CORNER TO MY LEFT, WE HAVE THE SINNER SENSATION, THE WIRE WIELDING FREAK OF NATURE, SHINOOOOOO TENNNSHIIIIIIIIIII.

AND IN THE CORNER TO MY RIGHT, THE MAN KNOWN AS THE WINDY WONDER, GIVE HIM A CHANCE AND WIND AIN'T THE ONLY THING BLOWING WHEN HE'S AROUND, OR REACHING AROUND, NOZIELLLLL ARANNNNN.

As the Captain showed up and attempted to speak Shino stopped him with a simple and elegant bow to depict the manners he so loved to represent. "I am Shino Tenshi and I will be your death tonight, here's to good help and such Captain.. Noziel Aran you said?.. Of squad eight?.. Well, at least I'll know where to scatter your rotting remains at when we're through here Captain.. It would be quite wrong of me not to inquire to as to that.." , he had no interest in his shenanigans or his speech, but politeness and ettiquette were essential to Shino, even in every day cordial interactions.. It was time for that to end now.

He slashed to the left and then to the right with his strings, hoping to cut the man to relative ribbons from the get go, this would yield him a great advantage as he continued to use his speed to stay at a distance, flicking his wrists with precision in grace before using their lasso effect in the hopes that when he knocked them to the side he could capture the mans arm and rip it to shreds down to the bone... That was of course only his hopes, and those were rarely if ever appeased to the level he wished they were.. "Pleased to make your acquaintance, dead man."

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:09 pm

8th Division
8th Division
In an ironic twist of fate, the bastard interrupted me, as I was landing. I let him finish, then introduced myself. He made this a point to uphold manners where he clearly had none. With that facade to the side, and me with my Shikai in hand, I began to make short dashes back and to the left, then to the right, and so on, seeing that his strings were being launched in my direction. If I was hit by them, I was sure that it would be less than pleasant. As for the lasso, which seemed geared at my arm, was definitely not going to be fun for me. As such, I Shunpo'd around, positioning myself so I could fire a Sho at Shino, hopefully knocking him back closer to his wire trap that still had blood on it from the countless bodies that were sliced in it. I'd also fire a Bakudo #37, aiming the four of the six strings so they'd connect from his limbs to the wall behind his wire trap. The other two were planned to be tied from his chest to a palm-sized glass ball that I was preparing behind my back. I was curious to see how he'd react to all of this. This was all in theory, but if it worked, it'd be oh so satisfying to see this Sinner get exactly the punishment he deserved.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Seemed the dude was taken aback as Shino interrupted him, not that Shino minded the general surprise. Sure he was a gentleman through and through, but if he had to drop that momentarily for something that he saw as suiting his ends? It was going to have to be so.. The man was polite enough to let him finish, then he introduced himself and it was at this point that Shino bowed in order to exemplify the gentlemanly conduct he wished to exemplify on the whole.. "One second.." Shino heard one of the unseated Shinigami coming from behind and smirked, moving his pinkie finger and flinging a wire underneath the poor bastard upwards, cleaving him in half. "I'm sorry, would you like to continue now that our interruptions are out of the way?" He smirked, watching as the man began to dash left to right, as though that was somehow going to deter him.. He yanked the wires upwards, 20 lining the ground in front of him so that if the man got in range of him, he'd be cut to shreds.

It was at this point that he dodged the lasso technique and tried to attack Shino from behind, getting in position so that he could use a Kidou technique of sorts, Shino took the bait, smirking as he would. He fell backwards ever so slightly, getting closer and closer to his wire trap, the man actually thought he'd fall for his own trap? Okay, let's give him a reason to be a dumb-ass. He used a Bakudo 37, the wire strung him up to his own wire trap, he'd succeeded! Or so he'd think, Walter's face took on a shocked expression, as his head drooped downwards.. The Shinigami would think the Sinner had been effectively dispatched, he would of course be as wrong as wrong could get.. Blood dripped from the trap, but this time?.. The blood was as much Shino's own as it was anyone else's.. He bit his tongue to avoid groaning in pain.. The plan was going to work.. He knew it.

Apps and Info:

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:37 am

8th Division
8th Division
After continuing to deal with Shino, I realized how stupid these Shinigami were, apparently not even able to follow direct orders. One poked his head out and immediately got cleaved in two. Assuming he wasn't dumb enough to come alone, I shouted to his corpse, "You guys should have listened to me the first time. I will NOT repeat myself again. Get the hell out of here you idiots!" Normally, I wouldn't say such a thing as Captain, but those guys really were idiots, considering I gave them an order to go elsewhere and they stayed in position to be slaughtered like the naive lambs they were.

Apparently, my little stunt with the Bakudo 37 worked. A little too well, I might think. As the body of the butler flew back into his own wire trap and fell to tiny little pieces, there was definitely blood coming out of his body. Whether or not that was the end of him, I'd have to see for sure. I'm not sure what he'd be able to do with his body chopped up, but nevertheless, I remained alert. Walking towards the wire trap, I noticed limp wires, which I was semi-paranoid about walking near, about 20 of them? Something just didn't quite feel right and I couldn't shake it. I've fought against 4th seat Shinigami that could last longer than this.

Shikai at the ready, I looked at his chunked up corpse, no more than 5 meters away. Could he really be downed that easily?

View user profile

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Shino smirked as the man spoke of the little lamb-chops as though they were simple children, little boys out to play at the park.. "Well well, the Captain seems a tad nervous, no?.. Yelling at his men as though they were simple children at the park, as though they've no clue what they're doing.. They knew what they were doing Captain, they were wishing, and hoping that you would defeat me in that time, but knew that you COULDN'T... They have doubt... If they did not doubt you they would be helping, not cowering in the corner like beaten children.." The Shinigami did not move, fear clearly thick in their blood.. "You'll be joining him soon enough, not to worry.."

The playing dead trick seemed to work despite the man very clearly being apprehensive, and otherwise suspecting of the ease in which he had killed Shino, but this was part of his plan.. After-all, it was not a clever disguise that killed the cat, but curiosity in it's most painful form! Well, second most painful form.. This idiot was about to see it's worse, and it was not going to be pretty by any stretch of the imagination.. The man stood about 5 meters away, Shikai still drawn in hand. With a flick of the wrist, all 20 wires went out of the ground in order to grab the man known as Noziel Aran. He used Constrict in the hopes that they would latch onto his arms and hold him still, peeling his arms like a steak off the bone.. If this worked, he would get in his face. "Quite the dumb move, eh Shinigami?.."

Apps and Info:

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:28 pm

8th Division
8th Division
As I stepped forward once more, the wires that I'd noticed before jumped to life. All twenty or so lashed at my left arm, taking hold, though I refused to let the bastard claim my arm. I rushed forward, grunting in pain as the wires scraped flesh from my arm, but not claiming it entirely. I'd shunpo to his corpse, aiming to thrust my bankai into his chest and rippling his body to shreds. However, he had an opening because of it. He had two options, crawl away back into Hell, or take a deathblow. Either way, he might have one final shot at me, if he was smart about it.

View user profile

on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:04 am

Vizard
Vizard
As Shino ripped the flesh from the idiots arm, mangling it to a larger extent than one could have ever expected, Shino smiled up but as he rose to his feet, the man had already shot through him with a wind-powered thrust through his chest. Shino looked down to see he was bleeding, and as he tried to regenerate he realized it was a mortal wound.. He had taken his heart it seemed.. Such a pity, but nonetheless Shino had a last ditch plan before he returned to the depths of hell.. He pulled his wrists back, and wires constricted around the poor Captains throat, Torso, Arms, and Legs, and he was then yanked back into a web of the same wires.. If Shino was at full power, he would have shredded the man, yanked him through the web.. But he was not at full power.. Words were hard to come by.. and as he saw his end he couldn't help but smirk.. "I'll see you again, Shinigami.." he collapsed, and was soon dragged back to the pits from hell from whence he came.

-thread exit-

Apps and Info:

#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum