Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] It Must Be A Dream... (Emiko and Noz)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:52 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
As Noziel spoke, Mei couldn't help but hear the things she wished she had in her time as a human. Pink eyes would pan from the man's face to her child as her thoughts grew more in depth. That small child had already found some sort of attachment to Noziel, which Mei had seen in the baby's eyes and heard in her questions. That on its own was enough to persuade the woman in favor of the Captain's proposal. However, he had also gone on this day's long journey to assist her in finding her child, who this man didn't know nor did he have to offer his help at all. Along the journey he had been respectful and found great interest in the duo, along with their past lives. Even if she had only known him for the sake of a whole day, Mei seemed it would only be fair to Emiko to give her a life she so deserved. Her child deserved to grow up with loving parents.

Pink eyes would turn back towards Noziel, however she wasn't quite sure about the commitment of being a wife. As she focused on her decisions, Mei would allow Noziel to embrace her. She would allow a long while of silence to become more comfortable with him, then she would sit back up and speak, "I-I think Emiko certainly deserves a father and I would gladly accept you to be him. So, if she asks you can tell her you are. Although, I'm not sure I'm ready to be a wife yet.. but.. I would certainly love to work up to that point, if that's ok with you. I'll be like your... what's the word... it's been so long... girlfriend?" The woman would blush and turn away hoping Noziel wouldn't be upset with her.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:10 am

8th Division
8th Division

383 words
Noziel's Theme

#tier1-2
#noziel
#mei
#emiko
©2013 lexie

Mei was still flustered in my presence and that was quite alright. Though she'd let me hold her and comfort her, when it came to my proposal, she politely staved it off, at least for now. Though she asked in return if I would take things a bit slower, and be her girlfriend, not her wife just yet. As she asked, her cheeks flushed to match her big pink eyes, and she turned her head to the side. I would simply say, "My dear Mei, if that would make you happy, then I will most certainly stay by your side, even if I cannot yet call you my wife. Call it what you will. I will step up and stand beside you and your daughter, and time will allow you to decide what to do with me. Until the very end, I am yours now." And while in my head it sounded sappy and somewhat unflattering, when I said it, I sounded confident, though slightly mushed through the single glass of booze in my system. I truly meant it, and it came through when I said so.

I looked over to the sleeping child, now my future, then back to the one with pink eyes. She too, my glass full. It may take her a while to learn to trust and love again, but to know some of her past, and to know that she was willing to take a chance on someone new was something more. It couldn't have been more magical. I brushed the blonde hair out of her face and straightened it up a little before nudging her cheek slightly with my thumb. I would smile at her reassuringly, and hopefully, she would smile in return.

Technique log

Saio is holding up a cue card that reads "Say AWWWW" to the audience. Do it.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum