Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] It Must Be A Dream... (Emiko and Noz)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:48 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Pink eyes stared up at her office ceiling with an essence of desperation behind them. They had but a few injured that could easily be looked over by the few squad members in the large room. They had no other objectives to be carried out, except to clean the Seireitei of course, but that wasn't Mei's doing. They had a decent stack of paperwork but nothing that Mei hadn't finished already. Her life seemed dry and she hadn't been able to leave this world recently leaving her bored. What she would give for something exciting to happen. What she would give for at least a sliver of good news. She seemed to be growing a bit lonelier lately. It was about this time that Mei began to feel the effects of those many years ago watching her child's lifeless body. She would give everything to see that beautiful baby again. Her first order as Captain those long years ago was to send out a special team to search for her child. They weren't to return to her presence until that baby was found, of course they would have to return to the Squad 4 Barracks and do their piece. Nonetheless, they managed to keep her orders under lock and key. What she would give to see that baby.

Mei had spent a few more long hours pondering the day away, until a knock at the door was heard. The woman would squeal as she was startled and fall off of her sofa. "Captain?! Are you alright?!" a woman's voice could be heard frantically yelling from the opposite side. Mei couldn't quite make out the voice but it definitely had to be one of hers the way the individual presented their voice. "I'm alright. Just startled was all," the blonde would groan before pushing herself off of the floor. Dusting off her outfit, Mei would walk over to the door before opening it, as she continued to look at her clothing. After confirming it was decently clean, Pink eyes would rise from her own figure to the face before her. Then, her whole world would seem to pause in that one moment. "N-No. Y-You... Y-You did it? Did you really?" With a shaky voice and eyes filled with astonishment, the woman would begin to ask in disbelief. "We did, Ma'am. We finally did it," the woman would hand Mei a slip of paper as to the girl's location. She sounded so confident and excited.

Holding the piece of paper in her hand, the Captain of Squad 4 would burst into tears as she flung her arms around the woman, "THANK YOU! Thank you so much!" Without hesitation, the pink eyed woman would let go as she excitedly turned away. "Anything for you Captain," she would say softly before flashing away.

As pink eyes scanned the paper, Mei would let out a rather high pitched and excited scream while dancing about. What was she still doing?! She had to go! The woman would begin scouring her office for things to bring about with her.

View user profile

on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:08 am

8th Division
8th Division

517 words
Noziel's Theme

#tier1-2
#noziel
#mei
#emiko
©2013 lexie

Another boring day in another boring room of another boring captain. That's what I felt when I stared at the ceiling for what felt like the 47th consecutive hour, waiting for something to happen. It's kind of sad that I wasn't social, even though I loved it. It's just that no one seems to like me enough to stick around anymore, otherwise I wouldn't be out in my office all day. I stared at the map on the wall, detailing the Seireitei, and all of it's surrounding districts. In some of the outer districts, there were photos of certain souls that had either gone missing, shown spiritual power, or just deserved special attention for other reasons. I only looked at this when I was bored, or when there was a serious briefing going on, but today, there was a particular picture that was new, grabbing my attention.

You see, I don't normally mess with the map. My subordinates are the ones that find files with these souls, and place them on the map, detailing their significance. I was about to note the finer details of that particular child, but then I heard a scream from down the hall. It didn't necessarily sound like it was painful, but it definitely caught my attention. Come to think of it, I recognized that voice.... Mei? Mei was the Captain of Squad 4, the one that does all the heal-y stuff. Though I don't think we've spoken much, I've seen her around, and from what I do know about her, I like her. She's always so nice to everyone, and that's part of what makes her such a strong healer.

I exited my office, heading for the office of Squad 4's captain. I saw a woman walking out of the office, and down the hall, to where, it was irrelevant. I adjusted my suit a little bit and straightening up my hair a little bit, which was difficult with how much it'd grown out in recent days. I figured she'd appreciate the gesture. As I walked into the doorway, I noticed that she had a certain overjoyed look on her face, as if she'd just been given a Super Kami Rena boost. This was a smile I hadn't seen much of, at least not of this intensity. In between her rummaging of doors, cabinets, and closets, I caught glimpses of that sugar happy face and smiled. I finally called out to her, "Mei, are you quite alright? I heard you screaming, though it didn't sound painful, I still wanted to check on you. Wait, what's that paper in your hands, and why are you staring at it like a long lost daughter?" The longer I spoke, the more puzzled I became, and my face showed it. Whatever that slip of paper was, it meant the world to her, I could assume.

Technique log

No kidou in the house!

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:24 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
The pink eyed woman rummaged through everything she owned, although she didn't much remember what she was looking for she was so overjoyed. "Come on, Mei. What are you doing? Think rationally," the woman would mumble herself with a smile as she couldn't wipe it from her features. She seemed to dance about the room, even though she didnt remember what for. "Ah, Kyoyu Totsu! Where is she?!" The blonde would rub her chin before lowering her arms feeling the Zanpakuto brush against the left arm. "Oh right," the pink eyed girl would giggle before hearing a voice just in her doorway.

As soon as she heard it, the blonde would turn to see the familiar man, although they hadn't spoken before. He would ask her if she was alright to which she would nod a little too much, considering the state she was in. Then, the big money question would cross her ears causing her to squeal again, "That's just it Noziel! It's her! She's mine and she's been found! My daughter that is... She's here! Well, not on the paper.. but in the place it says. I have to go get her! I have to!" Mei would force the rather dashingly dressed man to take the paper waiting in anticipation for him to either move or follow. She didn't care which it was she simply wanted her little girl.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:38 pm

8th Division
8th Division

354 words
Noziel's Theme

#tier1-2
#noziel
#mei
#emiko
©2013 lexie

I had to admit, seeing Mei a bit distracted and overwhelmed by the news she had received, was rather adorable. She seemed to be so overwhelmed in fact, that she had to keep checking the same places when trying to get everything ready for her trip out. Giggling on her way out and noticing me, she greeted me, nodding excessively, not that I minded that. Seeing how happy she was, I smiled too. Her sugar-imbued happiness was contagious. "That's just it Noziel! It's her! She's mine and she's been found! My daughter that is... She's here! Well, not on the paper.. but in the place it says. I have to go get her! I have to!" said the bubbly Captain of Squad 4, perhaps a little too excited to leave. She handed me the paper and I stared at her momentarily, shooting her a slightly puzzled look. She pushed it further into my hands, as it finally clicked. She wanted me to go with her. I chuckled audibly, finally accepting the small sheet of paper, listing a District, a house number, and a name, Emiko. "Mei, I'll go with you. If we're going to find you're daughter, let's not hold off for any longer. I'm honestly as excited as you are to meet your little girl." On this note, I'd smile warmly in her direction, walking toward the main gate of the Seireitei, heading towards the Rukongai. No doubt Mei would be following me at my side, perhaps rushing at a pace that even I could not keep up with.

Technique log

No kidou in the house!

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:45 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
The puzzled look that Noziel may have had wouldn't register among the woman's brain. Instead, she would continue to force the paper upon him, until he looked it over. Pink eyes would eagerly look over his features in anticipation waiting to see what he would do. Would he come? Would he stay? Would he actually even care? Would he keep her from going? The blonde would listen to Noziel's amused chuckle and she would smile large knowing fair well what he was about to say.

Once he agreed to help her, the two made their way the gate, although Mei was too excited and had a hard time remembering Noziel was with her. Every now and then, the speedster would slow down, even if it irritated her being just a tad. Reaching the gate wouldn't stop her, as Mei would simply continue on into the districts. Although from the looks of it, the two were going to get many looks, many followers, and a few dream filled children to accompany them to a point. However, Mei's only goal was to reach her sweet little baby.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:31 am

8th Division
8th Division

306 words
Noziel's Theme

#tier1-2
#noziel
#mei
#emiko
©2013 lexie

I had to chuckle and smile a bit more as we made our way out of the Seireitei. The closer we got, the more Mei seemed to be ready to explode with tears and laughter. In addition to this, children from varying districts seemed drawn to Mei. It would seem she was a natural mother. What was I though? I'd never known that kind of love, nor did I think I ever would. Oddly enough, I found myself looking at the ground a bit. I thought about how recently, I'd changed. I thought about how callous and sterile my life had become, simply because... well. I had to. I looked over to the bouncing blonde, as cheerful as always, with a somber look on my face. Instantly, I couldn't help but smile again. "Mei, thank you for taking me with you. You've reminded me some about who I used to be before I become the cold, grumpy Captain of Squad 8. Who knows how far your child will have come, if I myself have come this far?" I was hoping that there would be something different awaiting us there. Something a little different than the life we knew as Shinigami.

Technique log

No kidou in the house!

View user profile

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:56 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
As the duo journeyed through the Rukongai quickly coming upon their arrival point, Mei couldn't help but notice the young ones surrounding her. Pink eyes would flash to the many faces; some missing teeth, some with unkempt hair, and some with nothing but rags to cover them. The woman's heart would beat hard and pain filled out of sadness for the little ones wondering what her baby had been through. She didn't want things to be this way hut there was nothing she could do for them. Maybe one day she could help the pint sized spirits, until then she'd simply put on a show and give them something to look for safety in. The Squad 4 Captain would slow her pace to a leisure walk pretending as if she didn't notice the children only to engage her shunpo to relocate herself behind them rather quickly. The children were in awe and they screamed with joyous tones. The blonde would continue to act in these mannerisms until the children had all scampered way. Then, her partner in this investigation would speak to her words of gratitude, however she couldn't accept them.

"Oh Noziel. I should be the one giving you gratitude. You came to assist me and with our history on my dating back to thisvmorning, Yu COUKD have completely ignored me. Without you, It would have taken me so long to even make it THIS far. I haven't been honest with myself either lately and it's about time that changed," the woman would smile a rather large smile. She was quite genuine in her words and it could be show through her many actions. Mei wold take place beside Noziel now smiling as the two came upon a small, run down shack of some sort. It seemed to be abandoned, however a small voice could be heard humming from within the thin layer of wooded wall. The blonde's heart seemed to skip multiple beats out of what seemed to be a bit of fear yet excitement at the voice. Pink eyes stared in awe at a rather small, barely latched on door. Her small hand would raise only to hesitate. What if it wasn't her? What if she didn't know Mei? What if she didn't want her mother? What if she thought Mei abandoned her? No, Mei wouldn't let any of that be. This girl was going to know her mother, whether she wished to or not. Lightly, the Captain would knock on the door hearing a faint echo before small footsteps could be heard on the hardwood flooring.

View user profile

on Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:58 pm

8th Division
8th Division

366 words
Noziel's Theme

#tier1-2
#noziel
#mei
#emiko
©2013 lexie

I had to admit, the way Mei played with the children was fun, and it made the children giggle and laugh. Her use of Shunpo got my attention, using it in a way that while wasn't effective in combat, was perfect for the entertainment of children. To some extent, my heart ached for some of these kids. If my heart hurt, Mei's must have been breaking bit by bit. Though as the children would eventually leave, I'd be thanking her for her kindness.

"Oh Noziel. I should be the one giving you gratitude. You came to assist me and with our history on my dating back to this morning, You COULD have completely ignored me. Without you, It would have taken me so long to even make it THIS far. I haven't been honest with myself either lately and it's about time that changed." She said this, now smiling at me, her blonde hair seeming to knot itself as we finally approached our destination. Her pink eyes, while upbeat showed traces of nervousness. "It's alright Mei, she'll come to you, I just know it. You'll make a lovely mother." and with this, I offered a warm smile in her direction. She hesitated, almost to the point of wanting to turn around and go back. Sure enough though, her arm reached for the door. My hand found its way to the small of the Captain's back, hoping that would put her a little more at ease. As her hand wrapped around the handle to the half-hanging door, even my heart started to be afflicted by nervous off-beats.

Technique log

No kidou in the house!

View user profile

on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:34 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
The Child
The small stuffed toy sat in her lap as the blonde child spoke to it, "I know she's going to come for us one day. I saw her in a dream last night and she looked different. She looked happier than she normally does when I see her. It was like she could really see me." Large brown eyes held a sense of curiosity, although there was no other emotion tied to them. Considering she couldn't quite remember who the woman was, the child hadn't felt all the emotions a lost, little girl would. However, she had been feeling lonelier lately since it was harder to survive in the places closer to the wall. Everyone had everything they needed, except the young blonde couldn't find anyone to assist her. Nonetheless, she would continue to search for the woman she saw in her dreams.

As the small girl sit upon the cracking floor, she would begin to hear footsteps outside of her shelter and then voices. The small girl would stand slowly waiting until the voices were right outside her shelter before walking foreward. Her feet were bare making it easy to mask the sound, however she was quite a cluts causing her feet to make loud noises against the floor so she wouldn't fall. Moving closer to the door, the child would hear a soft knock on the door. Soon, her small hand would reach the cold, metal handle and without having to twist it she would slowly open it. Peaking out from behind the cracked opened door, large brown eyes would widen and the girl would release the door allowing it to slowly swing open. "She came," the child would whisper before her attention diverted back into a stare.

The Captain
Mei would feel a hand upon her back as Noziel spoke encouraging words to the blonde woman. Her heart still raced but she felt more confident in not being alone. She felt more confident in being the mother she never could before. After a few moments, the door to the shack would open a tad revealing long, blonde hair and a single brown eye. Mei would look a bit confused in that moment knowing that this child was much to young to have been hers, since her child had died at age sixteen. However as the door sung open more to show the rest of the child, Mei's heart would freeze and her pink eyes would stare in awe. Her large, brown eyes were just like her baby's had been when she was younger and her hair had always been so long and beautiful. The child had always wanted her hair to be long like her mother's. Mei couldn't believe who she was looking at, until she looked further at the girl's appearance.

The small, stuffed toy the child held within her grasp was the same one that Mei had received as a child abd passed on to her daughter. The small split at the end of its ear and the small sew together stomach of the toy where her daughter had caught it in the door tearing it. The woman would begin to shake slightly as she attempted to hold back her tears, however it was a failure. Tears would roll from the Captain's eyes before she would fall to her knees wrapping her arms around the girl. "Emiko Tsaki, I promise to never let you go again," the woman would say with a trembling voice and the most joyful feel in her heart.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:28 am

8th Division
8th Division

306 words
Noziel's Theme

#tier1-2
#noziel
#mei
#emiko
©2013 lexie

As for the daughter of Mei's, on the other side of this door, I wasn't sure how well Mei would take it. She seemed a little disappointed at first, but once her daughter was in full view, blonde hair and big, brown eyes... Mei rushed forward, embracing the girl she'd refer to as Emiko Tsaki. The two sets of large eyes, one pink and one brown both closed, and tears fell. It was a beautiful and emotional reuinion between mother and daughter. Even as Mei continued to hold her long lost daughter, she shook and trembled in delight.

"Mei, she looks just like you. I'm glad I could come with you, to be a part of all of this. I'm so glad I get a chance to meet you, Emiko Tsaki. I do hate to rush things, but perhaps we should make our way back to the Seireitei.." To this I knelt down beside the two, embracing them both, then offered my hand to a pair of pink eyes. We had a lot to be thankful for, to be happy over, and a long way to go.

Technique log

No kidou in the house!

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum