Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Rena Unlimited

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:20 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena had sent a letter to Shana and asked for a meeting in the middle of the fucking desert outside of Egypt's major city of Cairo. She herself arrived relatively early and was doing push ups and other menial excersises while she waited for Shana to arrive. If she even did. The last time they saw eachother was during the incident with a advent human named Accelerator and Rena had been through quite a lot since then.

She had fought and trained against every captain under her command to learn more about them while missing an arm and an eye for starters. Then after finally achieving a new form of shinigami power called Toukai.. hers was broken by an equally powerful opponent who she wasn't quite ready for at the time due to circumstance.

However that was neither here nor there. She wanted to test her newly re-trained body against an opponent she knew would survive the endeavor. She had learned of Shana's unique ability to cheat death as long as there was a wide enough gap between her "rebirth" by re-reading the previous shinigami logs for those vizard who had unlocked their shikai and bankai before being exiled or chased out of Gotei.

She was still doing her excersises until Shana arrived. Probably mutter insane numbers like "2440...2441...2442.." until such time Shana said hello.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:41 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana had gotten the letter from Rena asking to meet up with her a little over a week before the scheduled date. Apparently the captain commander had heard through the grapevine that Shana had been worried about her after the Accelerator incident which was not entirely inaccurate, though based on the location that Rena wanted to meet up Shana could guess that there was probably more to the request to meet than just a social get together. But Shana had shrugged that thought aside and about three days before the meet up she decided to go to Italy for Gelato, Canoli's and of course Tiramisu. And seeing as Cairo was a much shorter trip from the boot that is Italy it made perfect sense, at least in her little sweet-starved mind.

Waking early on the day of that she was supposed to meet up with Rena, the red-haired vizard stopped at a small bakery at the toe of Italy picking up two pieces of the delicious coffee flavored delicacy known as Tiramisu. Using Shunpo and airwalk Shana traveled to Egypt from the bakery staying at a high enough altitude that the dish would stay properly cool, descending as drew in on the massive Shinigami Reiatsu that had to belong to the person that she was coming to this Dessert-less Desert to meet. Sure enough, the source of the pressure was none other than the black-haired Shihakkushou wearing woman that Shana was here to meet, apparently working out, whether for boredom or warm-up Shana was unsure. Setting down a few feet away from Rena, Shana spoke the smile on her face coloring her voice as she offered out one of the two boxes that she was holding. In side the box Rena would find a perferctly chilled piece of tiramisu, and a plastic fork to eat it with. "Good Morning, and here I was thinking I was going to show up early and surprise you. Though I suppose it is better that you are already here, Tiramisu is just so much better served chilled and I am not sure how long it will stay that way out here?"

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:54 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena started doing one handed push ups as Shana arrived, grinning and waving with the other hand, the one that had previously been torn off by Accelerator, and nodding in thanks as she "tried" one of the treats Shana offered, unfortunately it had a "coffee" aspect to it. So while she finished what she was tasting, still doing push ups mind you, she kindly refused further treats, "Sorry just not my thing I guess. Hahaha," she pushed harder than normal with her arm during her "last" push up and got herself onto her feet with just that, "So how are the Vizard doing?"

It sounded pretty harmless to ask. Even if Rena was captain-commander of gotei, even if she hadn't managed to get rid of that pesky exile order for hollowfied shinigami. They were still, currently at least, her allies and comrades. Might as well check and say hello.

But she had called Shana here for a reason. After the bit of small talk insued she'd remind Shana of that reason, "So here's the deal with why I called. I've lost my zanpaktou, for reasons, and it's not coming back. now.. as far as I can tell I've regained, through massive training, most of my lost power.. but I haven't had any combat testing for it yet.. Which is where you come in."

View user profile

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:31 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana watched as Rena tried her peace offering without taking a break from her work out, her face twisting up slightly before pushing it away apparently she doesn't have a sweet tooth, I will have to keep that in mind. Shana thought as she recollected the package, merging its contents with the one she had already started. With an amazing feat of strength and balance, Rena had hoisted herself from sit-up position to standing with a push of one arm, "It is okay, I guess I have just that much more to eat. The Vizard are doing well, no losses of control that I am aware of... Granted I tend to spend as much time off base, either hunting down possible recruits, or trying new sweets, sometimes doing both at the same time"

Standing there, digging into the savory rich coffee flavored desert Shana waited for Rena to offer the reason as to what the meeting was for, because she had a sinking suspicion that it had anything to do with just asking after the other Vizards, granted there was that incident with the Science freak that Shana wished she could scrub from her memory, which might have had some bearing on the meeting. Or she could be here on some kind of revenge thing because she felt Shana did not do her all during that Advent Human incident, which may not be entirely inaccurate. Shana did hold back at the start of the fight but that wasn't for malicious reasons, quite the opposite actually. But just because Shana knows that, does not mean that Rena was fully aware of it. As she was about halfway through the second piece Shana stopped to ask exactly why they were meeting out here in the middle of the dessert.

Though before the words could leave her lips Rena had already started to explain. Oh so she is without her Zanpakuto, and needs to test what she can do in combat without it, that makes sense. Though why call me out? Did she get a hold of Ika and he told her I make a good punching bag. If that is the case I swear one of these days I am gonna murder his sadistic ass. Shana thought finishing up her tiramisu. "I am flattered that you are willing to trust me with something like this, though if I may ask, Why Me?"

View user profile

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:39 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena stretched one arm infront of her cross wise and then the other tugging on them to stretch them fully to the shoulder. So the vizards haven't had any, or at least nothing worth noting, losses of control. That was good. It meant that that Ika guy was doing his job as their boss and helping them remain in control. She didn't seem that upset that Rena wasn't interested in the treats either which was a relief. She didn't want to seem rude after all that is why she tried one and finished it.

She seemed confused about why Rena would have chosen her with a slight grin on her face she replied, "I was combing through the records we had on those vizard who had already been a great asset to Gotei before their...conversion. It seems you have a unique ability to repair from damaging.. up to and including your own death. Not for nothing but I haven't exactly slacked off since losing my Zanpaktou.. I had to compensate. Who better to aid me than someone I cannot permanently injure? I know that sounds bad but it was you or the entirety of the fourth division.. and honestly you stand a better chance. Mei's too busy to get involved and her subordinates combined would barely keep me busy."

View user profile

on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:20 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana listened to Rena's explanation, surprised that they had Alastor's most secret ability on file, even if it was being slightly exagerated. I will have to point that out before things get out of hand. Shana thought as Rena finished what she was saying, looking pensive for a moment Shana responded to Rena with a soft relaxed tone trying to not let the fact that her biggest secret was on file was rattling her show, "Well that makes plenty of sense I suppose, and while I am shocked that there is any information on that ability in your files I would like to point out that what you have is slightly inaccurate, exaggerated even. You see there is a very good chance that I can be killed even with it in my possession. You see I have to manually use the ability meaning that I can be ended before I can put it into effect, also it has been interrupted on more than one occurrence so it is safe to assume that I can be killed before it has been completed. And while I have tested it on a wide arrange of abilities I have not once used to to try and repair dismemberment. But that is neither here nor there, but yeah so long as you avoid insta-kill moves I will do my best to live up to your expectations as a sparring partner."

"Ignite your heavenly fire to punish the wicked! Tenbatsushin Alastor!" Shana commanded, her voice holding a far greater amount of authority than her minuscule frame should be able to muster. Her left hand was resting on the pommel of her still sheathed Zanpakuto, wings of fire sprouting from her back. The blazing wings combined from the embers crackling from her crimson hair as if it was a camp fire, and the roaring inferno behind her Scarlet eyes gave her the appearance of a young avenging angel sent from heaven to smite the evil within the world. As Shana shifted her body into a fighting stance she felt the sand beneath her feet shift uncomfortably, making her realize just how unprepared she was for fighting in an environment like this. That won't do at all. Using her air walk skill she raised herself to be just above the sand, on a thin solid peace of the air itself, taking up her fighting stance, her left side pointing towards Rena, her knees slightly bent, ready to launch her off to one side or the other, her arms up in a tight guard of her upper body.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:22 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena watched as Shana used her shikai, waiting to see if she would use bankai or her mask, and was slightly disappointed when she didn't, but whatever.. She would just force Shana to need to do so then. Apparently being told the direct blunt reason for why she was here didn't include her realizing she needed to be at full power.

She rectified this. At first she just clenched her fists and hmph'd as her power shot up as if she had used shikai, cept she didn't. When this happened her reiryoku started showing as a blue aura around her. She took this further, grunting and making her power further increase as if she had used Bankai. The aura now showed some "electricity" around it at random points, but was otherwise unchanged. Sure the area was dense with her spiritual energy but it was bankai. Any captain-class fighter was used to that.

Here is where she started to become scarier. She had only done this once since losing her Zanpaktou.. and as such the effort required was still more than she'd like. She slightly bent her legs at the knee's and brought her hands up as she focused on raising her power even further.

She was grunting at first, barely being heard by Shana probably, but as the effort needed was greater than that she ended up yelling by the end of the endeavor. "Haaaa!" Her power maximized at a level beyond normal Bankai. The aura around her now being denser and having far more frequent "Sparks" of electricity occurring around it at random, though the sparks were still rather harmless.

"Sorry about that.. I haven't been able to do that as often as I'd like..so it's still new and difficult for me. We can begin now.. but I suggest you unleash your bankai quickly.." She put her hand on her hip and grinned at Shana at this point. And then tapped Shana on the shoulder from behind. Only for the action to cause Shana to realize the image of Rena infront of her had disappeared entirely. Before trying to clock the girl in the face.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:53 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana watched Rena clench her fist tightly, and grunting, her power shooting up as if she had just released her zanpakuto, her reiryoku manifesting as a bright blue aura around her body. Rena's Reiatsu shot even higher almost as if she had released her Bankai. Though the pressure and density of Rena's presence in the air was far stronger than it was when Shana had last seen her use her Bankai, arc's of what looked like electricity started arcing off of her aura at what seemed like Random intervals. This is where things had gotten weird, Rena bent her legs slightly bringing her hands up in a slightly defensive stance before raising her power even further.

Shana thought she heard a faint noise, though as it went on she heard it clearer and louder, deducing that it was Rena grunting, and yelling with the effort of raising her power, her aura becoming far denser in the process. Once she was done Rena stood up, and spoke to Shana, apologizing for the delay explaining that it was still new to her and she wasn't used to it yet. Taking that as some kind of signal that things were about to begin Shana's muscles tensed as Rena gave her a grin. Then came a light tap on her right shoulder, turning around thinking that Rena had left behind a perfect utsusemei Shana raised her guard, barely getting her arm up to intercept the incoming punch.

While the punch was guarded against, the sheer force of it was enough to send her 77lb frame flying away where she tumbled foot over head as she bounced across the dunes for a good 30 yards, looking like a red-headed stone being skipped across a golden lake. Shana laid where bouncing finally came to rest with a not so gentle slide and groaned. "But this is my Bankai"

View user profile

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:02 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
"but this is my bankai.." She heard Shana groan after bouncing her quite the distance away. Rena was almost disappointed upon hearing that. It was going to make this rather...hard to reach the limits of what Rena wanted to know without hurting Shana. Well.. the girl wouldn't have agreed to the idea if she was ready for it.. She waited and gave Shana the opportunity to get up before doing anything else though.

"Sorry.. my mistake. I'm not entirely sure how far I can go..but it seems I'm more than capable against captain class fighters these days.. I'll give you a second to recover before we try this again. I'll let you attack me this time so I can test my defenses."

View user profile

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:25 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Upon catching her breath Shana quite literally leaped to her feet, rather unsteadily at first, her head still spinning slightly. Shaking her head to get it to stop she took up her stance again, she was prepared for Rena's speed now, well at least she thought she was. And while she knew she couldn't keep up, or could she hope to over power the Captain Commander of the entire thirteen court guards Shana was more than sure that she could give her at least a decent warm up. As Rena announced that she wanted Shana to take up the offensive, the red-haired vizard was more than ready to oblige, though her options to do so were quite limited, but she was going to make the best of what she had. "As you wish"

Using Shunpo to close the gap, stopping about three feet away, roughly where the last exchange started Shana returned to a low defensive stance, it was her turn to show of that she can leave behind copies of herself to, though unlike Rena's, Shana's will have a little party favor in side should the Captain commander strike it. Now that she had her plan set, Shana started to put it into action moving forward from that point to right in front of Rena with Shunpo, she would stop for less than half a second before using Shunpo again, this time leaving behind an image of her self with a nasty Hado Known as Raikōhō stored in side of it, though her attack was far from over with that. Reappearing on Rena's left side Shana thrusted her hand out firing of two of her smallest fireballs from the palm of her left hand, before using Shunpo again this time re-appearing on Rena's right to deliver an elbow aimed at the captain commander's right eyebrow.

Techniques Used:
Technique Name: Hosoku sa reta Utsusemi
Technique Description: 2 Post Cooldown - The Hosoku sa reta Utsusemi is an advanced Utsusemi where Shana can leave behind a kido spell inside of the after image that will dissipate if ignored, but should the after image be struck she the spell itself will be released towards the nearest source of spiritual pressure. Any kido stored in the after image itself has its power cut in half.

Technique Name: Hantei
Technique Description: Cooldown Varies - By far one of the most basic abilities that Alastor possesses being just a simple fireball fired from the blade of the zanpakuto that explodes on contact. The only variation of this technique is that Shana can fire off fireballs of variable sizes. The sizes in feet are as follows:

Fireball Chart:
1x1x1 : deals about half the damage of a Bala and cause first degree burns on impact, though Shana can fire five of these in a single post. Firing three or more in a single post will cause the ability to have a one post cooldown.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum