Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] A Day in the Sun

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras blinked as she stood up, having not prepared for such an attack. Finally picking herself up from the tree she watched in amazement. Kaine was amazing! Slashing through those lesser hollows like they were nothing at all. Though the smallest of the group seemed to be far too nimble than the others, able to avoid the dragon girl’s attacks as it’s comrades fell.

She gasps, the humanoid hollow having managed to sneak up on her friend, promptly kicking her in the back. Keening herself, the grasps her scythe and rushes onwards, a burst of static filling the area as she practically vanished, appearing meters away from her target. Spinning gracefully through the air to bury her scythe’s blade into it’s stomach, only to follow up by withdrawing it to rotate the other way, bringing the spiked end down on it’s back, sending it hurtling to the ground.

Rushing down to Kaine to stand between her and the biggest threat, the remaining hollows slowly picking themselves up. Their wounds began to heal slowly. “Now isn’t the time for eating! Don’t underestimate that little one” She looks over her shoulder “Kill the big ones, kay? Then we’ll get the little guy” Though normally, she could have obliterated this creature, it would have caused her to give in to her anger, and Kaine didn’t need to see that.

The leader of the group of hollows rushed her again, it’s wounds healing as it attempted to punch her once more. Ready for him this time, the arrancar twists to send the spike of her weapon through its fist, using the skewered appendage to toss the thing aside into the forest. Where she promptly followed to finish off her kill.

All the while, the remaining hollows had fully recovered and were looming over the small dragon girl, ready to continue the fight.

View user profile

on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:38 am

Princess
Princess

So Seras would take care of the little one? Well, whatever, it didn't heckin matter anyway. What did matter was that Kaine was hurt, and she did not like being hurt.

Standing up and brushing herself off, Kaine looked over to Seras to make sure she wasn't close enough to get hurt on accident, and nodded to herself more than anything.

"Stay clear of me, Seras." As she spoke, Kaine's eyes became bright red as they were flooded with Reiatsu, the whole of her body beginning to feel stronger while she inhaled deeply, picking up her sword. Dodging one of the hollows' casual attacks at her, she jumped high into the sky as her body changed completely, becoming a large dragon as her Replication technique was activated. Roaring as she landed, Kaine no longer looked like a cute little girl, instead being a 12ft tall dragon as she swung her sword at the nearest Hollow, shattering its mask with relative ease.

Inhaling deeply, Kaine released a much louder roar as energy poured out of her mouth, landing squarely on another Hollow's mask and shattering it instantly, killing it while Kaine turned to change direction to another one, though it was smart enough to dodge. Kaine swung her blade towards the Hollow that dodged, another beam of energy leaving it and landing on the Hollow's body, but missing its mask. It was hurt, but not quite dead as it began to regenerate, though Kaine was too far away to do anything about it.
technique log
DRAGON'S REPLICATION
Kaine's ultimate ability allows her to take on the form and size of a dragon. Her strength and endurance are enhanced by a further 3x, while her other techniques have double the power. This technique lasts for five posts and has a ten post cooldown. When active, Kaine grows to 12ft in height, while her appearance becomes this. Dragon's Drive is unavailable during this technique, as this is the advanced version.

DRAGON'S ROAR
Kaine can release a tornado-like attack of pure energy from her mouth with the destructive capabilities of a Cero. This attack has an exceptionally wide area of effect in a cone-shape, but a relatively short range. At the edge, the attack reaches fifty meters in diamater, but only extends twenty meters from Kaine's position. She can hold this attack for the entirety of a post, during which she can turn to change the angle of the attack, as well as move around. Kaine can use this ability once every two posts.

DRAGON'S CREST
Focusing her energy into her sword, Kaine can release the energy in the form of a massive wave following the arc of her swing or in a beam by thrusting her blade. This technique has the destructive capability of a cero, and can be fired off twice per post. Alternatively, Kaine can further power the technique, doubling the damage it can deal, but causing it to have a one post cooldown before it can be used again.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras got a glance of the girl bursting into what looked like a massive dragon, that was the opposite of the cutesy little thing she had been talking to only a moment ago. Not that it was going to affect her all too much. The arrancar was certain that Kaine wouldn’t much like what she could turn into when she got angry, It felt bad really leaving her there, but she was sure with that intimidating form she’d be able to handle those weaker hollow on her own.

Darting through the forest, the red haired beauty skidded to a halt, facing the fully healed hollow once more, ready to continue their fight. They both rushed each other, with the petite girl easily outpacing the larger hollow, twisting her deadly scythe through the air only for the thing to try and bat her weapon aside, only to find her strength overwhelming as it was tossed to skid across the ground, narrowly managing to roll itself to it’s feet only to see the glint of metal that came crashing through its mask. Almost immediately being absorbed into the girl’s being.

Her fight done, she turned to run back to find her new friend. The sounds of battle hadn’t been lost on her, edging out from the thick canopy of trees to see that Kaine had dispatched all but one. She stood back, wanting to see just how powerful the young girl really was.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:26 pm

Princess
Princess

There was one Hollow left.

Kaine took a moment to stretch her muscles before she charged a large amount of reiatsu into her blade, the air around it warping to show exactly how much power was in the strike before she fired off her Dragon's Crest, it slashing into the Hollow and obliterating it from existence. As she exhaled and returned to her normal self, she looked over at Seras with a smile.

"Hope I didn't scare you!" With a light giggle, and a hop in her step, Kaine wandered over towards Seras and sat in the grass, making sure her knees were together so no one could peak up her skirt. "Does that happen a lot around you? 'cuz... I've never fought that many before. Only... like two at most, usually. They're pretty annoying!" Kaine winked lightly before finishing her statement, "But with you and me, they never stood a chance~"

Looking up into the sky, Kaine enjoyed the beam of sun hitting her as she closed her eyes and silently praying to Bahamut. Within moments, a large white light came down from the sky, resting over Seras and herself, as she opened her eyes again. The bruises on her back and the cut on her arm began to heal almost instantly, which caused her to wink to Seras again.
technique log
DRAGON'S REPLICATION
Kaine's ultimate ability allows her to take on the form and size of a dragon. Her strength and endurance are enhanced by a further 3x, while her other techniques have double the power. This technique lasts for five posts and has a ten post cooldown. When active, Kaine grows to 12ft in height, while her appearance becomes this. Dragon's Drive is unavailable during this technique, as this is the advanced version.

DRAGON'S CREST
Focusing her energy into her sword, Kaine can release the energy in the form of a massive wave following the arc of her swing or in a beam by thrusting her blade. This technique has the destructive capability of a cero, and can be fired off twice per post. Alternatively, Kaine can further power the technique, doubling the damage it can deal, but causing it to have a one post cooldown before it can be used again.

DRAGON'S CLEMENCY
By praying to her God, Kaine can bathe an area 10ft in diameter in a healing light from the sky, which can be blocked, which cures wounds. The light cannot be moved once it touches the ground, has no effect until it touches the ground, and heals anything that's alive within the light. The technique can heal cuts within one post, bone and organ wounds within two posts, and restore lost limbs within three posts. After a limb is restored in this manner, it takes seventy-two hours for the limb to return to full strength, starting at only 20% when first restored. This technique can last up to three posts at a time, and has a cooldown equal to five posts multiplied by each post it was sustained for.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:52 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The arrancar watched as the dragon girl annihilated the last remaining hollow, all that spirit energy being quickly absorbed by Seras as she approaches. Sitting down herself but with a lot less regard for her dignity it would seem, the short dress riding up some with Seras apparently giving it no mind. "Of course not! That was impressive... I don't think I've ever seen anything like that ever! And I've been around for quite a long time." She smiles while brushing a loose strand of hair out of her face.

"They're usually hungry, and I must seem like a pretty tasty snack I suppose. Most of the hollow back in Hueco Mundo are smarter than to mess with me. Out here they are a little more wild" She just shrugged, crossing her arms over her lap. Whatever wounds she may have sustained had apparently already healed back. Among her race she had a particularly potent form of regeneration, like many of the lesser hollow that they had just faced.

"They really didn't, did they? I never knew humans could do stuff like that. You are human aren't you?" She wasn't completely sure anymore it would seem. From her memories of her living days even, she hadn't seen anyone do something like that and the people of her time did believe in some very strange things. "Not that it matters I suppose, hopefully there aren't any more of them around. If I keep eating like this I won't fit in my dress" she giggled, hoping that she was only joking... she didn't think she could gain weight anymore, but she was just as unsure that she should be testing this theory.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:26 pm

Princess
Princess

"Yep! 100% human girl right here!"

Kaine smiled genuinely, happy that there weren't any more Hollows in the area. Of course, she did have to ask the obvious question that Seras had presented.

"How long is... 'quite a long time'?"

Quizzically, Kaine would think for a moment.

"I'm 17. I know I look younger, but it's true!"

For a moment, Kaine pouted as if tired of defending herself from everyone who doubted her true age.

"But I must say again, that is a very pretty dress! If you don't fit in it anymore, I want it for sure!"

With another wink, it was almost difficult to tell if Kaine was being serious or not, and truth be told she wasn't even sure herself. It was a very pretty dress, but Kaine didn't think it would look as good on her as it did on Seras, so it was hard to tell for sure.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:47 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
"Well a very extraordinary one at that!" The arrancar nodded politely, it was fun watching all the young girl's mannerisms really, they were so interesting. She may have stated before that she had never met someone like this before.

"How long? Uhmmm"
She tapped her chin thoughtfully. It was hard to remember the years, but she wanted to give Kaine the correct answer here. "Well! I think I died... About 400 hundred years ago now. I would have been about a year older than you I think" She didn't bother questioning her age, the pout was more than enough for her to stay away from that topic. She didn't want to get the little dragon girl angry. She hoped that Kaine had more sense than to ask for the how. It was a painful thing to think about and though she would be able to keep her head for now, it wasn't a story that she figured she would want to hear. If she asked, however, Seras would give her the full story.

"As cute as you'd look in my dress, I don't have anything else to wear! This is basically all I have... Unless you were gonna swap with me! Though I think what you're wearing is a little too small for me" She shrugged, it would be a very tight fit and it would be a shame to ruin such a cute little outfit like the one Kaine was wearing.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:06 pm

Princess
Princess

Kaine blushed lightly at Seras' compliment, then was genuinely surprised at her age.

"H...how are you that old? You... you don't look a day over 18...." While her tone of voice may have some hidden levels of disappointment and genuine surprise, Kaine really was just shocked. It didn't make sense that anything could be that old and still be alive! (Imagine if she knew Graven... who's almost 6,000... yeah that'd go over REAL well.)

"You don't have to answer that." Kaine said after a moment of shock, before even looking at Seras' facial expression showing that it was clearly something she should stay away from. "I don't want to trade, though! I like my outfit, and you like my outfit, and I like your outfit, and you like your outfit, so let's stay in our own outfits, okay~?" Kaine smiled again and winked, standing up and brushing herself off.

"Well, I know you... um..." for a moment, Kaine looked uncomfortable with what she was about to say, but brushed that off too and continued, "...ate their souls... and stuff, but I didn't! and i'm super hungry! So... it was a pleasure to meet'cha!"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Seras just giggled at the reaction of the young girl, a cute little blush was just what she needed to help her calm down after that bit of combat they had just gone through now. "It's a little hard to age when you die" She shrugged, seeming content that the girl hadn't tried to pry any further into it. Though it hadn't occurred to her at this stage that Kaine might not be aware of what hollows were exactly.

"I'll tell you one day, if you really want to know. It's just not a very pleasant story and not one we should be going over today" She nods softly as she stands, brushing her dress back down to cover her thighs before Kaine got a little too much of a show. "I agree... You'll have to show me where you got those, see if we can find me something new to wear, huh?" She offers a hand to help the girl up, seeing as this was probably going to be the end of their little meeting for now. It was for the best really, she'd be much safer without Seras drawing more of those horrible creatures around.

"We'll meet again though, I think I might try and keep an eye out for you! Just remember I'm only a few steps away" She giggles, taking her scythe to suddenly swipe it behind her, opening the Garganta which she slowly steps backwards into, offering a final bow. "Bye bye for now! Take care Kaine" She turned on the spot gracefully, her little dress flipping up for just a moment as the portal closed behind her, the last thing Kaine would see was the arrancar's long orange hair vanishing into nothingness.

- Exit Thread! -

View user profile
#20Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum