Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.

Foto

[Private] A Day in the Sun

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

• Por favor, inicie sesión para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Fuera de líneaOnline
on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:26 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
It had been a while now, since one of the newest Espada had settled herself into her new home of Las Noches. But Seras had been wandering the endless white desert for years now, the crystalline trees and endless night had become the only scenery she could remember. Of course, that was until she entered the dome of the fortress she called home. A bright blue sky adorned it’s inside, a sight that she found beautiful. With little option other than to simply stay in this place forever, she decided it was time to branch out once more and go on a sort of adventure.

With her plans set, Seras created a garganta, the tear in reality that allowed her passage to her destination. She was surrounded by trees, with a dense canopy. “Mm.. must have been off by a little” She sighed and went on her way. The shimmering light of the sun seemed to grow brighter with each step, until the girl found what she was looking for. What she saw was a vast sea of grass, unkempt and swaying in the wind. A smile crept up on her features as she stepped into it. It had been a long time since she’d last been to the realm of the living, but it was certainly as beautiful as she had remembered.

The serenity of the scene was quickly broken, however, when the low rumble of a beast came from deep within the forest. It charged through the edge of the forest, the size and shape of an elephant. It’s face covered in the bone-white mask. It had grown tired of simply stalking it’s prey, knocking down trees with surprising strength for its size. “I couldn’t just enjoy myself, could I?” the girl mumbled to herself. She let it have a taste of what was to come, as she released some of that carefully controlled power. The temperature of the area steadily increased as it continued the fruitless charge towards oblivion.

It was over in an instant, with a swift downward stroke of her weapon she stopped the beast dead in it’s tracks, pinning it to the ground as she drew the sharp blade away and destroyed the mask. It didn’t even have time to utter a whimper as it’s power dissipated into a flow of reish. which the arrancar tasted as she sat down overlooking the meadow. “Hmm.. not even a good meal”. For now, she just relaxed alone as she enjoyed her sunshine.

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:44 pm

GFXer
GFXer

The world... could be beautiful.

For the girl who had grown up living in a monastery, the world could be beautiful. She never knew anything but the bleak mountains overlooking her temple, the plain yellow robes that the silent monks wore. Every single day was a chore when the only person she could talk to was the head monk, and his supposed words of wisdom were stupid. Straight-up stupid. None of them made sense, and most of them were just repetitions.

So she got the hell out of dodge as soon as she could. It helped that she had a vision of a Dragon the size of the cosmos devouring the world, sending its inhabitants to heaven... but she still got the hell out of dodge.

Stepping on to the field of beautiful green grass, the white-haired girl's eyes lit up as she spun around in circles while running through it, revealing her nature. The sound of a beast rumbling made her stop and jump to hide, watching until the beast made itself known. When a blonde girl with a red hood stepped through the trees... Kaine was extremely confused. That girl couldn't have made the sound she heard, could it have? There were bones around her wrists, but her dress was pretty. She needed to ask her where it was made, because that was definitely the style Kaine would wear.

Then she noticed the eyepatch. Why would a girl have an eyepatch? OH, WAS SHE A PIRATE? Nah, wait, pirates wouldn't have a... wait why the heck did she have a scythe? Those are dangerous!

It was at this point Kaine looked at the sword strapped to her back and brought the palm of her hand up to her face at mach seven. Of course people had weapons... it meant nothing. Just that she was likely to defend herself if one of those masked things with the black bodies showed up.

Then, one of those masked things with the black bodies showed up. It charged through the trees, and Kaine could feel the temperature rising as the... why was there a hecking Elephant one? Heckit, now Kaine couldn't enjoy Elephants anymore either! Ugh... as the elephant charged through the trees towards her, dying in a single strike and disappearing.

Woah, that would have taken Kaine like... at least a whole four or five hits! This girl was strong.

Stepping from tree branch to tree branch in a very careful way, almost like she saw on Naruto that one time, Kaine got closer to the girl as she sat in the grass and enjoyed the sunshine. Jumping off the branch she was on and landing on the grass next to her, Kaine smiled and spoke in an extremely feminine tone, almost like a fourteen year old girl... which would irritate her, since she was seventeen.

"Hiya!" The voice rang out as Kaine sat in the grass next to the very pretty blonde girl, smiling wider.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

Fuera de líneaOnline
on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:29 pm

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
Relaxing, Seras idly consuming the slain hollow’s soul, almost looking like she was breathing in the glimmering blue energy that drifted from its body. She’d describe the taste as ‘tangy’ but mostly just bland. No use letting it go to waste though, it would still grant her just a little more power. Her reverie was broken once more when she noticed a power nearby, like nothing she’d ever sensed before. It wasn’t a shinigami or a hollow… even one of those strange bount creatures. She looked around, trying to find this source of this power until the young girl dropped down from the treetops. It didn’t seem like she was a threat, so the arrancar let her guard down, at least a little.

The arrancar tilted her head slightly “Oh, hello there! You can see me?” She was a little oblivious to what humans could see, maybe she wasn’t human? It was hard to tell with what little information she had. “Hrm…” It was faint, but something wasn’t quite right about this girl. She certainly looked the part, a light form with a well kept head of pretty white hair with a cute voice that sounded like that of a very young girl… but there was something she couldn’t pick out. So, as was her curious and inquisitive nature she decided to find out for herself!

With little regard for normal human decency, she poked the ‘girl’s’ chest curiously. Either she was simply not very well endowed, fitting her diminutive form, or this was really a boy. She then moved the hand away to feel at her own, mostly to compare the two. Soon enough she was decided! “You’re very pretty for a boy!” she giggled.

“My name is Seras” She offered her hand out to shake, putting her number tattoo clearly on display. The girl with notice that her hand was rather hot, not uncomfortably so at the very least. “So what are you doing out here by yourself? It’s dangerous, apparently there are some lesser hollow around here too, they’re probably being drawn to your power, or maybe mine… I can’t be sure!” it was odd she seemed to be so calm, considering the danger these creatures could pose.

It would be strange really, this red-hooded girl certainly wouldn’t seem normal, despite her appearance. If Kaine had any sense of her power, she would feel more similarities between the dead hollow’s left-overs and the strength hidden away in this girl. It was entirely possible she’d figure out vaguely what this odd girl was. Not that she was trying to hide it was away particularly hard.

“I hope that was the only one though, it’s such a lovely day” She finally sighed, setting the scythe aside as she lay back, crossing her arms behind her head as her hood falls back to release the strawberry blonde hair out over into the grass. As she seemed to relax further, the intense heat radiating from her body seemed to calm and dissipate, sealed away to allow the cool breeze flow over them both.

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:28 pm

GFXer
GFXer

Why wouldn't she be able to see the very pretty girl? Was there something about her... was she supposed to be invisible? Aw great, now Kaine had to tell her that she wasn't actually invisible, trying to think of a way all the way until the girl touched her chest.

Why was her chest being touched? Oh god, was this girl a lesbian? Kaine wasn't sure about her own sexuality yet, she still needed to explore... if this girl was a lesbian, that meant she already knew what she was into, and while she could teach Kaine... would that be fair? To use her like that? Oh god what if she didn't like it in, like, the middle of it? What the heck was she going to do??

"A boy." Kaine's eyes widened as she stared at the girl in front of her, blinking quickly but far in between. A deep seated rage boiled inside her, flaring up her reiatsu as she clenched her fists, taking a deep breath in. Wait, no, she couldn't just do that... she was angry, but she needed to control it. The snow-white hair on her head calmed as she vaguely heard the word 'Seras', only recognizing it because she didn't recognize it. It wasn't a word she knew, which meant it was probably the girl's name.

Opening her eyes again, Kaine saw Seras extending her hand, and reached out to shake it, taking note of the number Ten tattooed onto her hand. A tattoo of a number was weird, but tattoos in general were cool! Kaine wanted to get one of a dragon stretched across her back, but then she remembered how small she was and how likely it wouldn't look good, so she always backed out. Dismissing the thought, she turned to answer Seras' question.

"I'm kinda just exploring! I've been cooped up for so long that I feel like I've never seen the world! It's so pretty! Wait what kind of power do you have?" Kaine's eyes glistened with hope and excitement, but she coughed and calmed herself down to continue speaking. "My name is Kaine, and I'm not a boy. I'm a girl. Pleasure to meetcha though!"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

Fuera de líneaOnline
on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
It was a little funny, seeing the girl squirm and blush over that light touch. She held back a giggle to spare her from further embarrassment. The arrancar had to remember personal space, but sometimes she just forgot!

What was concerning, however, was the reaction to being called a boy. Seras tilted her head, looking over as she began to breathe heavily, almost shaking. With a sudden spike in spiritual pressure about she could on sense that the young girl was getting angry. ‘Alright… Don’t bring that up again’ she thought, relaxing as Kaine began to calm down, less worried she was about to get blasted for her mistake.

She nodded, exploring like that really made sense to the girl, after all she was here for basically the same reason. The idea of being stuck in that endless white desert was not something she wanted to even start to consider. Though the human world was nice, she still wanted to see Rukongai and Sereitei, but felt that the shinigami would prevent her from doing so.

“My power? Oh, you see this” Turning her hand away to show off the intricate number tattoo. “This means I’m the tenth espada of Las Noches, I’m an arrancar!” she beamed, it was still surprising she had been granted the title, though it probably wouldn’t mean much to the human. After all, she had only just learned what she actually was quite recently! But seeing as Kaine could see her and had an impressive pool of spiritual power hidden away in that little body, she couldn’t know for sure.

“Which is a kind of hollow I guess” She clarified, just to be sure, turning up her eyepatch to reveal behind was simply empty space, a perfectly circular hole where her eye should have been. Her smile didn’t wane throughout her whole demonstration, as she placed her eyepatch back down.

Seras felt that her revelation might seem a little scary, most hollows were more inclined to attack and destroy, but she made sure not to seem at all menacing. Which wasn’t hard considering her build and disposition.

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:51 pm

GFXer
GFXer

Tenth... Espada? There were at least nine other girls as pretty as Seras? Or were they even prettier? Were they ranked on their prettiness? Kaine's mind went wild at the possibilities, still lightly blushing, completely missing the term 'arrancar', but did manage to capture the term 'hollow' and process it.

"...what's a Hollow?" Her head tilted to the left as her smile faded, genuinely curious. Hollow was the word used when something was empty, so... was she a doll? Did she have insides, or was she just a mannequin? Again, Kaine's mind was running rampant with possibilities, but she was keeping them as subtle as she could while she focused all her attention on Seras, attempting to learn everything she could. The world was still far too new to Kaine.

"Are Hollow the black things with the White Masks? If so, where's your mask? And why aren't you attacking me? They usually seem to be pretty dumb, and they don't last long, but you killed one of them. Why would you kill one of your own kind?" Kaine tried to keep focus, but Seras likely had no time to answer any of the questions Kaine was asking, because she wasn't slowing down long enough to actually receive any of the answers. If anything, she had slowly been speeding up with each question, to the point where she wasn't even taking a breath, or really showing that they were questions, almost like it was one continuous neverending impossibly long unending run on sentence that had no end and would never stop and she was repeating herself but the neverending impossibly long run on sentence was almost over as she finished it up with two last little parts, the first being as fast as the rest and the second trailing off, actually giving Seras enough time to finally respond to anything she'd said. "I'm extremely confizzled now. This makes no hecking sense..."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

Fuera de líneaOnline
on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
Seras couldn’t help but giggle, not at how quick the girl got confused but the rapid fire questions that followed close behind. She paid close attention to every word, she needed to explain every curious question. “Well, a hollow is like a spirit that lost it’s heart to despair instead of moving on to soul society. At least that’s what I’ve been told, I’m kinda new to this” She shrugged.

The espada nodded to the first part of her question, deciding to split it all up in easy to answer segments. Waiting until she was done to go through what she knew. “Yep! They’re usually driven to hunt and consume other souls so they can get stronger” she taps her chin. “I guess these must be my mask” She wiggles the bangles around her wrists before opening up her dress so show off the corset-like number of bones wrapping around her stomach and down to her hips.

“I think it’s obvious why I killed that thing though, it wanted to eat me!” She giggled as she did her buttons back up. “I’m not like them though, I’ve taken off my mask! So I won’t go around stealing souls… Though I won’t let them go to waste either. That thing tasted awful” She stuck her tongue out playfully. “I think I’m a little bit of an oddity though, most of the other arrancar I’ve met aren’t nearly as nice as I am… They’re more likely to attack you than anything else, so don’t let your guard down okay?” It was something to be worried about really, she probably wouldn’t of had to worry about more knowledgeable people letting their guard down around her kind, but this one seemed to be happy to trust her which could be dangerous.

“Soooo… Less confused now? I’m not sure what else I can tell you.” She smiles softly and sits back. “I can show you where I live though! Watch this” She reaches her hand out in-front of them both and practically drags it through the air. Tearing a hole through dimensions to show Kaine what seemed to be a sort of video feed, showing the endless white desert she lived in. “That’s Hueco Mundo, and that fortress there is Las Noches” She pointed “It’s probably best to see it from here though, I don’t know how the others would react to a human in the fortress”

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:44 pm

GFXer
GFXer

Kaine listened to every single word Seras said, this time.

As she learned what a Hollow really was, she felt extremely sad. They weren't doing anything on their own, it was a matter of insanity to them... they didn't know any better, so why did they have to die? Couldn't they be rounded up and brought somewhere that they wouldn't hurt anyone but each other? Kaine put that thought on the shelf while she looked at Seras' bones-like objects that she called her mask.

A mask goes on the face, though? What the heck is Seras saying? Masks don't go on the wrist and torso... but she was happy Seras killed the hollow when she found out it was going to eat her. Why would taking off her mask make her strong? Could Kaine put on a mask and take it off to get stronger? That didn't make sense either... but if the other Arrancar would be mean, she wasn't going to go near them.

Seras seemed to answer all of Kaine's questions before dragging her hand through the air, tearing a hole in space to show her home. This, of course, raised more questions.

"Wait, you can make a portal to your home? Ugh that would be SO much easier than flying there..." Kaine focused her reiatsu on her shoulder blades, activating one of her skills which created leathery dragon wings from her back. As if to exercise them a bit, she jumped up and flew around briefly, landing back down. She had gotten a lot of practice in with those wings lately, since they were her only real method of transportation. "Why would the other Arrancar attack me though? I can't imagine my, uh... soul... would taste that good either?"

Kaine turned the wings off, looking at Seras with a tilted head. Was Seras going to turn on her and eat her? She certainly hoped not. Seras was cool, but more importantly, Seras was pretty.
technique log
DRAGON'S DRIVE
Focusing her energy on a specific limb of her body, Kaine can coat it in the essence of a dragon and gain other properties. Her arms or legs become coated in scales and gain five-inch claws on each finger or toe; her shoulders grow wings that are large and strong enough to carry up to 200lbs in addition to her own weight; her tailbone grows a tail five-feet in length and fully prehensile; her head gets coated in scales and increases the damage of her Dragon's Roar or Dragon's Nova by 50%. This ability lasts up to 2 posts with a 4 post cooldown.

View user profile

Fuera de líneaOnline
on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada
It was a little sad, a hollows existence, which is why Seras held no grudge against the shinigami who hunted them. After all, it was the only real way to be purified to live in the soul society. “They aren’t bad people… well, kind of. Most of them are much older than me. Just avoid them, it’s the safest thing” She nodded, adding to her warning from before. Noting that the girl was actually listening this time, well it seemed like it at least.

“Handy huh? I can make this thing go where ever I want! So far I’ve used it to get away from Hueco Mundo” She explain as she closed the portal as Kaine began to fly around with those odd wings she could grow. “Hrm, never seen something like that before” she giggled, not that she needed wings, but it would have been interesting.

“Arrancar don’t usually feel the need to consume souls anymore, they’d probably do it for sport… or out of general disliking of other races” It was sad to say, but it was the general vibe she had gotten from the others she had met. “And I bet your soul would be delicious~” She licked her lips before breaking into a giggle, wondering how the flying girl would react.

“Don’t worry! I won’t eat you” She nodded, standing up to stretch before she turned her head. “Hrmm… those might though” She pointed out to the distance, where a flock of birds were escaping from the forest canopy. Seras’ ability to sense other beings wasn’t the best after all, but it seemed like there were more than just one this time. It was poor timing, the arrancar just wanted to enjoy her day, and she had already eaten! As a precaution, she took hold of her scythe and stepped in the path. “You might wanna run”

As she turned to warn the girl, a black blur charged from the forest. It was smaller than the last hollow, though bigger than a fully grown man. Humanoid in shape as far as they could tell. It was so fast it caught the distracted arrancar off guard, it’s fist colliding with her stomach to send her flying backward into a tree opposite, slumping to the ground in a daze.

The leader ignored Kaine, advancing on Seras as it’s friends appeared from the depths of the forest. A group of around five, though the rest were much larger still, hulking beasts that stood up taller than the canopy. There wouldn’t be time to run it seemed.

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:27 pm

GFXer
GFXer

Kaine made a mental note to avoid all people giving off a similar aura to Seras, except Seras herself. She didn't want to be eaten, and if that's what they did... but she seemed happy at Kaine's showcasing of her wings, which was kind of cool. Even if Arrancar (that's a weird word) didn't need to eat... yeah, Kaine was going to stay far away from them in the future.

"My soul would not be delicious!" Kaine shouted while pouting, though Seras said she wouldn't eat her which made Kaine relax a bit. Turning to another direction slightly before Seras did, Kaine noticed the birds as Seras spoke, and felt the aura coming from them as Seras went flying back with someone punching her in the stomach, landing against a tree and appearing to be dazed. Kaine wasn't going to let her new friend be hurt, so even if she had time to run she wasn't going to.

The other five beings stood above the trees, hulking over the meadow as Kaine glared at them. Pulling out her sword, she stood up as tall as she could (even though it was only 4 feet), charging her energy into the blade as she swung it twice at the first beast, both energy beams colliding with it and causing it to die almost immediately, though she still had the other four to deal with. Crouching down, the young snow-haired girl jumped into the sky and kept herself stable, breathing in deeply as she exploded with energy from her mouth, a focused laser beam that pierced the second target, which she then used to start cutting into the third.

Unfortunately, the third target was faster than she expected, and he dodged the laser beam while she felt a searing pressure at her back the humanoid-one having kicked her as she went flying towards the ground, using any traces of energy she had to regain her balance before she landed in the dirt face-first.

"These guys are hecking annoying, Seras. Can you just eat them all if I deal with the small one?"
technique log
DRAGON'S CREST
Focusing her energy into her sword, Kaine can release the energy in the form of a massive wave following the arc of her swing or in a beam by thrusting her blade. This technique has the destructive capability of a cero, and can be fired off twice per post. Alternatively, Kaine can further power the technique, doubling the damage it can deal, but causing it to have a one post cooldown before it can be used again.

DRAGON'S NOVA
Kaine breathes in deeply before releasing a focused beam of pure energy from her mouth. The beam has the desctructive capabilities of a Gran Rey Cero, and can be held for an entire post. Similar to her Dragon's Roar, this ability can be manipulated during the cast, and has no delay in updating it's angle of attack. This ability extends up to one-hundred meters from Kaine's position, and can be used once every six posts.

View user profile

Fuera de línea
Sponsored content
Today at 11:48 am

Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next