Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Assassin for hire. (Jun)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:43 am

There was a bar in Detroit that Markus used to hang out in, after he'd lost most of his body, quit his job and had nothing to with himself. It was the kind of bar where one could pick up work. Or find men and women willing to do the work no one else wanted to do. Markus had started his mercenary career out of the bar, before scaling up several times. But as small time as it might have been, the place was good for something, and that was serving as a refuge for people who were on the run.

He had in on good authority that one such man had arrived in town after causing a bit of a ruckus in DC. And he sounded like the kind of man Markus could use in the Ironscale, someone who could make a serious mess and escape. Very useful. Unfortunately it was only a tip. He might have moved on by now. But there was no harm in looking. Markus walked in the door, looking around. "Bit dark in here for Sunglasses, Jackass." The bartender said straight away. Markus looked at the man, and smiled. "Garth. Nice to see your still alive, you wrinkly old bastard."

Markus walked up to the bar and sat down, removing his sunglasses and putting them in his pocket as Garth poured his usual into a clean glass. "So what brings you by?" He asked as markus surveyed the room. He didn't immediately notice anyone interesting, just the usual thugs for hire around. "Someone caused a mess in Dc. I got a tip that he might be here. Mighty high bounty on his head. But I've got other business with him so mention that to any boys or girls who might want a piece of this guy. He's off limits."

Garth nodded. "Well. He might be down stairs. Funny, i heard Krane mention the bounty. They went down about five minutes ago." He said. Markus nodded and stood up. Krane and his thugs were low level bounty hunters. Markus took his drink and headed down the stairs, spotted Krane, and stood by the door. He counted the men, noted the faces. At least six of these guys were known aqaintences of Krane's. The rest were unfamiliar. As Krane stood up and approached the man in the back, markus watched with interest.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin sat in the back downstairs in Detroit and watched with contentment of a job well done. It was risky going undercover as a security guard/FBI for the now former president elect Trumper Dumper and Pennywise Pence. But it also gave him an opportunity to sow chaos. And get the bastards' cabinet picks. From Steve Bannon to Jeff Sessions to Micheal Flynn. Trump and his neo-Nazi idiots were dead. Along with Mitch McConnell and Paul Ruin. And a good chunk of Republican elected leaders. And some of the more useless Democrats and third party candidates. He didn't even spare Hillary Clinton or her husband.

The small TV he had in front of him was still showing the chaos and the multiple explosions. Who knew you can distract or ruin a bomb dog's nose with so many different things, even ones trained in the city. Then he had to actually get out of that mess. Which was simpler than what one would expect. But someone probably got a good enough memory to give vague details of him. The brunette has heard of the bounty. But will someone be stupid enough to actually try it? If Jin could get out of that mess without much trouble, what do they expect he could do against a bunch of idiots trying to gun him down? His abilities would allow him to make mincemeat out of anyone here.

He did notice a group of people show up about five minutes ago, and have been eyeing him since. Another person showed up, one with sunglasses on. Jin may have had sunglasses with him, but at least they weren't on. But he was relaxed as can be and continued watching while munching on rice crackers. Until one of them started to get up and go towards him. "Hey. They say the guy that might have did this has brown hair and blue eyes, with cyan colored sunglasses on him. At least part Asian as well, and very youthful. And just happened to be about your height. Any idea on who that would be?"

Jin looked at the guy square in the eye before speaking. "Nope. Rice cracker?" He offered the bag to the guy, who grew supremely irritated. The guy smacked away the rice cracker package and hand and drew his pistol. Only to find Jin right behind him with energy sword at the guy's throat. The size of a dagger. That caused the people the man came in with jump up with guns pointed at him. "Do you think you can handle all of us here, boy? You're nothing but some worthless little shit that got lucky and killed Donald Trump."

"I'm sure luck had a little bit to do with it. After all, there is nothing a little luck doesn't have a hand in. But really, it was quite easy...just wished I'd have been a little more careful in leaving that mess...I thought it seemed a little too simple. But you'll serve as a warning." His body blinked a little bit. Anyone with some amount of spiritual power could probably keep track and how he didn't even slow down to stab and cut down all the men that had guns pointed at him, only to reappear in the same spot and in the same position. To a normal human, it was instant. But Jin had the unique feeling that last guy saw everything. The men fell down. And the guy he was holding hostage gasped. "I can be a one man army...but I'm more into being an assassin for hire than anything. Particularly against targets similar to my biggest marks yet. Make sure you spread the word that the bounty is nothing more than a idiotic rumor in a veiled attempt to find the Christian terrorist that did that."

The man hurried out in a hurry after Jin left him be. The energy dagger he hand retracted back into his body. And stared right to the guy in sunglasses. "If you're trying to blend in, you fail miserably. You here for the same thing or for something different?" He turned around and sat back down, picking back up his bag of rice crackers and continue munching.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:39 am

Markus watched Krane make his move. The man moved with some serious speed, ending up behind Krane before he could react. The rest of his boys drew pistols, and markus watched without a word as they were all cut down. He tracked every movement, sunglasses or no. Then the guy let Krane run for his life. He paled just a little more when he noticed Markus, and scurried passed him, up the stair, tripping a few times. The man looked at Markus and spoke. Markus shrugged."I have metal hands. I don't blend in anywhere." He said. The man went and sat down, and Markus joined him, stepping over the bodies.

Sitting, he put his feet up on the table. "I'm half tempted to say I'm here for the bounty. I reckon i'd enjoy fighting you. But, lucky for you, I'm more interested in keeping you alive." Markus said casually. he watched the tv, whistling at the explosions. "See, I'm putting together a mercenary company. But I'm not talking a couple of grunts with guns. I'm recruiting guys, and girls, like yourself. People with powers. Skills. It takes more than a little shit who got lucky to cause that kind of mess. So that says enough to me already. And well, seeing you in action was good too. Its a good start atleast." He said.

Markus reached over and took a rice cracker out of the bag, and took a bite. "I'm Markus Anders by the way. If your wondering about the hands, well, I should be dead. But I'll save that story for a rainy day." He said, and waited for the man to offer his own name.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:22 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin chuckled at the metal hands. He didn't really notice. He just thought it was part of the outfit. But at the bounty comment, he tilted his head. He offered the man the bag, and said man took the offer. It was a start indeed. Including a name. "Jin Midokawa. Child soldier turned assassin turned freelance mercenary. How that all happened is a story for a rainy day. Good to know you want me alive...seemed that guy I just threatened knew you well enough to nearly piss himself. Which I guess isn't really saying much, but the fact you could track me does say quite a bit. But then again, that could be a lie...care to rehash it to me? Just so I know you're legit. I've no tolerance for bullshit." The guy had been straight up with him so far...so he figured he'd give him fair warning.

Hopefully he didn't play any jokes on that. Or that they wouldn't last very long. If Markus did, then Jin would give him a deadpan expression. If not, it would prove the point. "Alright...so you aren't pulling my leg. Care to give me details on this group of yours?" Jin would listen intently to what the guy said. It was interesting that he didn't want a crack at that bounty. But was Markus just going to be one more dictator in his life if he joined? He needed to know more.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:55 pm

Markus looked Jin up and down. "Child soldier? That's rough." He said while eating another cracker. He laughed at the second part. "Krane is a moron. He was scared shitless of you, don't doubt that. But he was on his way to hire some a couple of people who are more capable of dealing with you. Until he seen me atleast. No one he knows with any kind of power will work for him if i'm involved. Either out of fear or respect. " Markus said. He chuckled. "I'm surprised you didn't just kill him. Though its less than he deserves." He said. He rehashed it, emphasizing he had no interest in the bounty, or turning the man over. Then he gave some details on the group.

"We're called the Ironscale Regiment. The goal is to offer our services to the big players. Gotei, Committee, espada. anyone willing to pay. Taking contracts on the side is fine. I have allot of contacts, so there will be plenty of work to go around." He explained. "This isn't a half assed attempted. Its a military operation. Surviving comes first, getting the job second. Personal issues are put on the back bench. We face serious enemies. Its easy to take down a man with a gun. Spirits with magic swords are not so easy to kill." He said.
Markus took his feet off the table and removed his sunglasses, to reveal slightly glowing blue eyes. "Now, power is great. Being able to cut a man down before he can blink is great, but I need leaders too. People who can do a good job of keeping their soldiers alive. What do you know about leading?"

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:23 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jin listened. The general feeling was there. "Never met someone else like me. I've seen monsters and the like...but I never concerned myself with them. So I really have no idea about spirits with magic swords or who the Committee, Gotei, or Espada are. I do have quite a few examples of bad leadership. If one person with the right tools can get the job done, send them. Not ten people ill equipped to get through a firing line. I don't kill good rulers though. I prefer taking care of people like Trump, Putin, and the North Korean leader. I also don't kill innocent people on purpose. Collateral damage is always going to be there...but if civilian casualties can be limited...

Anyways, if you want to give me a test on that, I'll take it. If I pass, great, if not, well, that's alright. You need to get the right person for the job, after all. But does this Ironscale Regiment meet my rules? Will I ever be asked to hunt down a Committee member's child and kill them? Or hold them hostage? I may be an assassin...but I do have my own code..."
Jin stared back with his own blue eyes. Ever since he escaped and killed his former master two years ago, he'd been paving his own path. Would Markus just use him for his power as well? Only time with the man can tell that. He at least had pretty words. But did they mean anything?

View user profile

on Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:56 am

"I'm not going to debate politics. In general, normal human affairs don't bother me, and i'm staying out of them. I like what you did, but I dont intend on messing with earth's leadership. We could probably take down a country, sure, but that's not my way. I'd rather fight against the spirits, or for them, but not to fuck with humans as a whole. Because they've nothing that can stop us, besides nukes, and I don't want to start that shit.

The committee is fair game, and they can defend themselves without blowing up half the population to do it."
Markus said. But he shrugged. "I'm not into killing kids, and I'm not about to ask someone else to do it. I draw the line at fighting against people without powers. Or harming their families. Fuck I won't even ask you to kill anyone. And if sparring an enemies life comes back to bite you in the ass, you wont be left out to dry either." He said.

"There is no test for leadership. It needs to be seen in action, in my eyes at least." He said. And then he thought of something. "Ah. i have a plan. I was offered a contract for Bartelli Margrazo. A mafia crime lord. I could probably put together a crew who would benefit from the contract money more than us. All you have to do is lead it, take him down, and get everyone out as alive as possible. Sound like fun?"

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:53 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"One person use nukes again, there'll be an uproar. Both from the country that uses it and the country it's used on. Fair enough either way...when you've been put on a platter for normal human affairs, you tend to stick with that. It's nice to know that I won't be asked to do that. I need to know about you too, though. So if I do accept, you'll be on trial as well." Well, that answered his biggest worry. Though he has heard rumors that there are some kids in the Committee as well...but he didn't know the details.

Then came the test. That wasn't so bad. "Aside from them being a mafia, any other details? I'll take the test, but I hope there's a lot more intel than that. It might be fun to screw with bastards that make their living off of intimidation and the like..." Jin got up and held out his hand to shake it. "Shall we?"

View user profile
#9Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum