Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:36 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
A day in the life of a Captain really didn't consist of much other than paperwork and dealing with subordinates. A day in the life of Squad 4 Captain, Mei Tsaki, consisted of blood, bones, death, healing the injured, medics reports, medical exams, dealing with subordinates, paperwork, and the always looming view of being the weakest portion of the Gotei 13. It could seem to be a bit overwhelming for more than most of her Squad, however it wasn't too much trouble for the blonde beauty herself. She roamed around in her Pink Tee, Jean short, black and white converse, and her doctors coat, all of which she had mad to resemble the wear of normal humans. Her demeanor always seemed so cheerful, even with the worst of cases. Her pink eyes always seemed so joyous and fascinated. It seemed to make the rest of the squad more confident and positive.

For a few hours, Mei had been examining the stability levels of a few injured shinigami. From hallow attacks to simple stupidity, she had seen the many ranges of cases before, even if she's wasnt directly over them. Pink eyes fluttered between the many works of the few injured they had. Her subordinates seemed to be filling out the charts they needed just fine as of recent making things much easier on the Captain. After setting down the last of the notes, the blonde would sigh and begin a walk towards the gardens of the barracks. She had spent all but a few minutes there before one of her own had flashed their way into her presence showing her the utmost respect by kneeling.

"Captain, Tsaki," he would speak in a semi-concerned manner before a waiting her response. "Please.. stand. What seems to be the matter?" Mei would turn facing the older shinigami. He was quite handsome but appeared to be a bit older than her, although they were practically about the same age. "I've caught word of the Captain Commander coming this way, ma'am. I just thought I'd inform you," he would say bowing to her symbolizing he had nothing more to speak with her about. The blonde would shift her glasses closer to her eyes before nodding, "Thank You. You may go." Mei would watch as the man shunpo'd away. He was immensely slower than she allowing for her to see his movements.

The woman would make her way towards the entrance of the Squad 4 barracks. The woman had been away for some time. Perhaps, she was in need of sharing information or gaining information. Maybe she was simply coming for a friendly visit. Mei could only wonder.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:12 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Rena had postponed this for a while because she wanted to learn from the experience. However enough was enough and she had learned all she was going to from the loss of her arm and eye. It was high time she restored her missing limbs and regain her full potential again. Especially with so many stronger fighters rising up in both Gotei and the world of the living. She was strong and she was confident but stupidity was not her forte.

She had walked briskly to the fourth division, noticing a messenger buzz infront of her as he ran off to inform Captain Mei she was on her way, So when she arrived Mei was not surprised by her appearance though she didn't seem to yet know why Rena was there, "Heyo Captain Mei. I've got a massive favor slash task for you and your division today." "Oh and hi" there was a small pause but she did remember to at least say Hello, "But yeah" She pat her shoulder which had no arm attached to it, "Time we get this and this" she touched her shut eye, "Fixed up don't you think? I know I turned down having them healed / replaced by both your division and 12th division but now I've reached the limits of what I can learn from the loss. Need to get back to serious mode as Captain Commander. Makes sense right?"

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:43 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Pink eyes scanned the woman as she entered the. entrance to the Squad 4 barracks. With a smile, Mei would raise a hand to wave but wouldn't do anything else until the commander had spoken. Mei would listen to her words knowing fairly well just by looking at the woman what was about to be asked of her. The woman seemed to be rambling to her as if she were nervous, however Mei knew she certainly wasnt. Perhaps, it was simply her state of mind on this day. The blonde would laugh a little as Rena finished speaking.

"I knew you'd come around. We'll have you good as new, I promise," Mei would smile at the girl before motioning her to follow, "Let's get started. Shall we?" The Captain duo would make their ways through to hall as multiple shinigami bowed and showed their respects. Soon enough, the two had made it to the main room of the medical wing. "You, you, aaaaand you," Mei would say as she pointed out one male and two female Shinigami. "You all two have much experience with repairing lost limbs and you are fairly skilled in optometry. I've got quite a large task that I want you three to fix," Mei would gesture to the Captain Commander, who quite obviously was in dire need of their attention. "I will be watching, so don't fret Rena everything will go perfect!" The woman would speak with an excited tone as she spun around to see the woman. After a moment of looking Rena over once more, she would notice the three hadn't moved. "Hesitation can lead to death. Never hesitate. Go get prepared!" In the small moment of seriousness, Mei's eyes would become rather cold and hold a hint of anger. This would lead to the trio quickly scrambling away when she finished. "Sometimes, I think they just don't listen when I'm talking," the woman would say with a sigh before shifting her glasses.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
She listened as Mei gave orders to her subordinates and chuckled as they scrambled to do what she had said to do, "They listen it's just some people don't know to actually start unless told. It's silly but common," she didn't worry that anything would go wrong. She just wasn't sure "how" they were going to do it. She was able to stop bleeding using healing kidou herself.. but restoring a limb or two was well beyond her grasp of how healing kidou could function. As far as she knew only the 4th division as a whole, not just Captain Mei alone, was able to repair such damage. The history books mentioned one human with such powers, but.. that was sketchy at best.

"What do you need of me? Other than standing around looking good?" Rena said with a smile.

(ooc - It's short but I don't have much I can add here. Since it's all up to you to heal Rena. :3 )

View user profile
#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum