Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Meeting the servant -cough- Vice-captain

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:55 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Rena's ears perked slightly while listening to someone drone on and on and on about all the hundreds of things she needed to do. Something they had said had finally caught her attention beyond making her want to find out if she could tie him up in a closet. He mentioned something about her having a new vice-captain. "Wait wait wait.. Go back like.. fourteen sentences. You mentioned what now?" "You are supposed to meet your new vice-captain Beatrix de Grey" "Why is she called Degray" "No soutaicho de Grey. It's basically her last name" "Oh.. Well when and where am I supposed to meet her?" "About five minutes ago at the front gate to the first division."

Rena blinked for a second and tossed her desk out of her way as she sprinted off for the front gate yelling and visibly irritated on the way to do so, "Why the HELL didn't you tell me that SOONER!" and soon she was out of sight.

Poor guy was distraught and upset that he waited until he was sure she was out of ear shot to mutter, "I did.. like.. five times.. but you always ignore me.."

As soon as she got there she saw someone waiting around, "Hey! Are you Beatrix? I'm sorry I'm late. I got so busy and bored I started tuning out my helper and didn't realize he had mentioned you were here. I am Rena Lisola. Pleasure to meetcha."

View user profile

on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:53 pm

Princess
Princess

The letter said 10:15 in the morning. Not 10:16, not 10:14... it said exactly 10:15.

So, when the pink-haired Shinigami arrived at the front gate of Division One as the turn of the clock from 10:14 to 10:15, and the Captain-Commander was nowhere to be found, she was immediately irritated. Punctuality was an important thing, how could she just disregard it like that? She was the Captain-Commander, not just some random person... she needed to hold herself to a higher standard than other people had to, a standard which Beatrix held her own self too in hope that it would be recognized.

Apparently, that hope was futile.

After waiting for three minutes, Beatrix gave up. She walked inside the barracks and headed straight for the Captain-Commander's room, watching someone sprint past her, yelling that she hadn't been told something sooner. Arriving at the Captain-Commander's Office, Beatrix took a look around to find a Shinigami sighing, muttering that he had told her five times, but was ignored... that, and the Captain-Commander's desk on the other side of the room.

Wait... the woman who ran past her... SHIT.

Sprinting off to go meet the woman she was not only supposed to meet but was now not there, she came in just in time to hear the words 'Rena Lisola,' which she recognized as the Captain-Commander's name. Beatrix got within speaking range of her and the person she was talking to, but they shrugged their shoulders and walked off as Beatrix saluted quickly.

"Ma'am. Beatrix de Grey reporting for duty. There was... apparently a mishap with our communication, and your advisor is insubordinate, but I'm glad we're finally getting the chance to meet." The salute was lowered as Beatrix stared attentively to her Commander. "Please forgive me, Soutaichi-sama, for not being here. I had gone into your office to locate you, and apparently we walked past each other inside... maybe you'll recall my hair." To be fair, Pink was a very... rare... hair color.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:34 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Rena blinked as she started paying attention to the details of the woman's appearance, oh yeah! She had passed her on the way out, Bwuahahahahahha. Crap. "I'm sorry hah. You are right though I do remember the hair. Definitely not a common color." She rubbed the back of her head a bit in embarrassment, "So you start work as my lieutenant today eh? I haven't had one for a while.. the other one requested a transfer because I was "insufferable" hahahaha.."

"I can normally keep up with the mass of paperwork.. The problem I have is that it is just so boring.. So really I just need help making sure the other lieutenants and lower ranked shinigami get training and help where they need and request it. You think you can handle tasks like that? I can do it if I need to it just won't be easy."

View user profile

on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Princess
Princess

Beatrix smiled lightly as Lisola commented on her hair, making a mental note that she was easily irritated by 'insufferable' people, and made a promise to herself to never be transfered out.

The mass of paperwork that Lisola said was too boring made Beatrix smile honestly. Paperwork was one of the easiest things to do, and it made her happy that she could do it, while she listened to everything else and learned of what her actual duties would be as Vice-Captain-Commander.

"Absolutely, Soutaicho-sama. Paperwork is no bother to me, and I can easily make sure other Lieutenants and Lower-Ranked Shinigami both get their training and request it when they need it." While there was no doubt that Lisola knew what she had just said to Beatrix, she remembered a book she had read a few decades ago which mentioned that repeating things to people made them feel understood and heard, and that was all Beatrix had intended to do. "While I am combat-capable, I prefer the..." She trailed off, only for a moment, as she searched for the right terminology to use for what she intended. "Desk-work... that most Shinigami dread doing. I do not dislike fighting, but I much prefer the peace and serenity of incense and paperwork."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:49 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
"Peace is great. I just wish I didn't have to do so MUCH paperwork ya know? I mean nothing is going on so why is there even so much paperwork to begin with!?.. bah.." Rena said slightly flustering herself with irritation at the idea of the mountains of paperwork she generally has to deal with on a regular basis. At least the new Vice-captain seemed eager to help in that department so maybe it wouldn't be so horrendous anymore. "Speaking of transfers.. Did you transfer from another division? Or are you fresh from the academy? I know that you must have proven some level of skills or they wouldn't have had you promoted to this rank.. but I don't know much else beyond the standard aboutcha."

If Beatrix was inclined to talk about herself Rena would listen intently. There was nothing more important than knowing as much about her high ranked subordinates as possible. It didn't make the lower ranked soldiers any less important mind you.. but when shit got going she needed to know where and when to send which people and the higher ranked officials would be first on that list.

"Ah.. Oh right.. I asked about you and barely said anything about me. I'm obviously the current head of first division and in charge of practically all of Soul Society atm.. but aside from that I have a short fuse for stupid bullshit and love sparring and training when I have time. So far as I know I've personally sparred or trained against and with each of the current Captains. Makes it easier to make battle decisions when I know who has what skills eh?"

She rubbed the back of her head again at this point because of what she said and how she said it, "Sounding like a bitch aside though I'm pretty lax and easy going for the most part. Just got quirks like everyone else I suppose."

View user profile
#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum