Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Desperation of souls

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:30 pm

SIRHARRY
As Sir Harry walks through the streets, keeping his eyes on every speck of motion. He suppresses his spiritual pressure, but not fully, just enough so that he wouldn't be noticed by anyone form the Seireitei. His mere presents in this realm is a crime, and his own existence is punishable by death. Harry walks past peasants after peasant. Every now and then a peasants would sense him and mistake him for a soul reaper, asking him for such things as food, or water. Harry had nothing to give. Even if he did he had no intention of sharing anything with a bunch of poor fucks. It was not his fault that they were poor. Soul Society should have taken better care of their citizens, but as usual they aren't doing fuck all. It was no wonder no one liked soul reapers.

As Harry walks on the edge of the tree lines, he can sense a hollows spirit far in the distance, and the fowl odder of death is on the wind. Stopping at his steps he looked ahead. "Well, something interesting seems to be finally happening in this God forsaken shite-hole. Fuck, I really hate this place." He said to himself shaking his head, disgusted by the fact that he was even venturing Rukongai. The only reason he was here was to suck the souls out of the people that were living here. By doing such Harry would prolong his immortality. Rukongai was always an easy place to capture people unlike the human world. But be that as it may, Harry walked near to towards a tall tree, only to lean his back on it, while looking across waiting for whomever to finally appear out of the shadows.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Having finally found her home among the sands of Hueco Mundo, Seras had decided that she was ready to venture out. There were many wonderful places to see after all, place unlike the endless white deserts of her homeland. Her first thought was the world of the living, but she couldn’t bring herself to do so, not yet anyway. Instead, decided on a more unlikely location. A place she probably didn’t belong, with what she had been told were powerful beings who guided lost souls to their home and were in direct conflict with her race. Though she had no reason to cause trouble of course, there was no telling how these Shinigami would react to her presence. She decided to err on the side of caution, tearing a garganta directly to the less controlled area of Rukongai, stepping through carefully towards her next adventure.

It was a short trip, and she was there! Among the souls that had been guided to their final destination. She found herself away from them thankfully, behind a tall tree where she immediately sensed a presence. It wasn’t like these other beings, but she couldn’t quite place her finger on what it was. He would feel the air heat up around her as she rounded the tree. “And what do we have here” She tilts her head. Hand resting on the scythe she had leaning over her shoulder. “I don’t think you belong here, mister” For a hollow, she seemed particularly non-threatening, but he could feel the weight of power and it hadn’t even been unleashed yet, it might be enough for some people but hopefully this man was a little more restrained.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:07 pm

SIRHARRY
As Sir Harry looked acrossed the vast shite-hole of a place that was called the 'Rukongai'. He was interrupted by a noise that of similar to a large box filled with rocks clashing against each other, almost startling him. Glancing towards his right Harry saw a woman come out of something that looked similar to a black shaped cavity of some sort. Obviously he knew what it truly was, which is a Garganta. But he found the three syllable word "black shaped cavity" much more amusing to say. But what interested him the most was the fact that an Arrancar was entering the souls society. If you were to ask Harry, he would say that she was looking to start an invasion.

"What do we have here? Seriously? What does it look like?" Harry said in a high, but also calm voice. She was most likely saying it similar to as a statement sort of way. But Harry didn't care. It was a stupid thing to say. Crossing his hands around his chest, Harry looked at her directly as he began to talk, "What you have in front of you is an alpha Chad of a male who is about to give you a good dickin of a lifetime." grinning like a maniac he winked at her playfully, only to continue speaking again, "I don't belong here?... Woman, this is the second fucking time you said something stupid. Who the fuckin fuck are you to say where I should belong?" Harry threw his head to the left, only to frown at her, "Hell, you're an Arrancar. What the hell are you doing here anyway? Trying to start an invasion? I mean that's what your kind is only good at." He said to her with a small laugh at the end, awaiting to see what her reply would be.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The outburst only managed to get a confused look with a raised eyebrow, what was this man talking about? “I wouldn’t have asked if I knew…” She trailed off, looking him over as she tried to deduce exactly what he was. He seemed human, but not quite, there was something that just wasn’t right about him. It also wasn’t his rude mannerisms either, before she had interrupted him it looked like he was hunting for something. Probably these poor souls living in the slums of Rukongai. Disturbed from her thoughts by his next statement, while she didn’t quite understand the words he used but she deduced the meaning.

“Well then Chad, my name is Seras, Nuveno Espada of Las Noches.” she would have shown him the location of her tattoo, but she’d hidden it away under her cloak and he’d probably enjoy seeing it just a little too much. His insistence they were invading seemed silly. Though some of her kin may have been here to cause trouble, Seras was not, she simply wanted to explore and find out a little more of the world that she lived in now. “I’m not here to invade, just to see what it’s like… You on the other hand look like you’re here to hunt. What are you?”

She kept her zanpakuto close, he seemed unstable to say the least and despite not wanting to fight she would rather be ready to defend against him and dispatch him before he could cause any damage to the area. Despite her race, she didn’t want to see these people hurt and a battle would only draw shinigami to their location. She continued to watch him carefully, making sure that he wasn’t about to snap. After all, he seems to be unstable at best and it didn’t bode well for anyone in the area.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:25 pm

SIRHARRY
Sir Harry brought up his right hand towards his face as he face-palmed himself after hearing the woman calling him 'Chad'. He couldn't belive that someone would be that fucking stupid. Then again he was dealing with a woman. And women in general are more stupid than men -- so there was no suprise there. Putting his hand down, Harry looked at the woman only to start speaking, "My name is not Chad... seriously woman, are you that fucking retard?" raising his right eyebrow, he took a step forward towards her. He still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that how ignorant this woman was, she most likely have never ever met a Chad before. Hopefully he could change that for good.

"Hahahahahah..." Harry bursted out laughing hard as he bended down and touched his stomach, just to convey the message that her joke was too much to handle. Obviously he was exaggerating on that part. He had the tendency to exaggerate even the smallest fucking thing and make it a huge deal out of it. It was just one of his characteristic mannerisms that he had -- and it made him who he was. He liked being different than race of the population.

Standing up, he adjusted his suit as he looked at the woman and grinned. "I'm a Bount. The greatest race ever to exist in this pathetic universe." Harry said it in quite a pompous tone, since he was always glad that he ended up as a bount than born in any other shit race out there. But that was something else for another day to discuss about. Gazing at the woman he started to speak, "Hey, I'm Harry. Who might you be?" he introduced himself as he lifted his right hand up in order to see if she would accept it and show the courtesy of a handshake.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
The girl didn’t seem particularly impressed with this man’s demeanour, or how he seemed to be making fun of her. He was lucky really that she wasn’t one of her kin, as he probably would have been destroyed, another soul to be added to their power. Seras didn’t step back as he approached, merely watching him. Every step he took bringing him closer to the heat of her reiatsu. It seemed as though she was releasing more now, like a beacon in an area of weak souls.

“I don’t like your tone. Are all bounts this rude?”
For the first time, the smile on her face seemed to fade. “I’ve already told you my name, and my title. Listen.” She rolls her eye, having had quite enough of the man by now. He was pushing all her buttons, and soon her intense aura became almost unbearable. Until a small grin spread over her lips once more, though this time it was for a completely different reason.

“Can you feel that, Mr Bount? I’d say that’s a squad of shinigami. They must know I’m here”
She ignored his hand-shake as she turned to open herself a new garganta. “I hope you weren’t hungry. Because they won’t let you touch a soul… Bye now~”  Her farewell was almost sickeningly sweet as she abandoned the bount where he stood, stepping through the dimensional rift for it to close swiftly behind her, leaving him to find his own way out of the mess.

~ Exit Thread! ~

View user profile
#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum