Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Sinner Event] BREAKING NEWS: DEMONS INVADE MOUNT ZION

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:14 am

Vizard
Vizard
(DISCLAIMER: We here at Bleach Story do not condone Anti-semitism, we do however find it fucking hilarious, and will abuse that to the fullest extent of Forumotion law.)

JEWS-CLUES HERE, WITH THIS BREAKING STORY. "It turns out that Demon children of some sort have invaded Mount Zion. To Jew Fuckerberg with more on this breaking news story. "This is Jew Fuckerberg reporting live from Mt. Zion and it's quite the sight to see here Abraham, some weird pit of fire has opened up from the mountain. We originally suspected it to be a volcanic eruption of sorts, but it has since been found to be something MUCH, much worse. We'll interview this fellow on his experiences with the creatures from the pits of- Oh. I'm just receiving news that he's in the sky. Why look folks, there he is, well.. His arm.. and there's his leg.. Oh god.. GET ME OUT OF HERE. WAIT OH GOD NO."

"Fuckerberg?! Fuckerberg?!?! We've lost fuckerberg, Camera crew, get out of there! Everyone, this is a big deal, we NEED to evacuate at once. We NEED to abandon ship. Anyone who is left out there, god help you and I both. Oh look, a quar- OH GOD MY SPLEEN. PLEASE. GOD NO DON'T PUT MY ARM THERE OH GOD.."

(I'll assign Sinners to post here, then Shinigami. Then we'll split off into separate event threads.)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:21 am

Princess
Princess

The spleen was such an easy target. Just barely touching it was all it took to make a human cry out in pain and beg for mercy... and it was delicious.

As the mewn before him finally stopped squirming, the red-haired individual released his arm, which had been snapped in half at the radius and ulna, with the humerus being shattered. The floor was coated in the beautiful red liquid, glistening with its metallic glow as he began to smile, kneeling with his left knee into it and placing his right palm flat in the liquid. Warm to the touch, his eyes lit up and his smile grew wider as he took that same hand and placed it on his face, dragging it down and smearing the blood all over himself.

As he stood back up, he turned his head casually to look at the other two humans sitting in the corner of the room. Since he'd broken the doorway, there was no escape to this room. His smile was still very apparent as he looked at them, and walked closer slowly. With each step, the boots splashed at the blood beneath his feet. On the way over, his bloodied hand casually reached over, grabbing hold of the camera that was filming everything and turned it to face the other two people in the room. Their fear was palpable, all they wanted to do was survive...

The two of them likely had families. The girl was definitely attractive, a solid 8/10... someone he'd have kidnapped and held for many months before finally killing, and the guy was worthy of being tortured before being killed, too... finally he was standing right atop of them. Their cries and screams were beautifully loud, even though he hadn't touched them... yet.

The girl would be first. The red-haired individual leaned down to grab her by the throat, slowly picking her up until he was at the maximum height he could, with her being almost a foot and a half off the ground, and slammer her into the wall, squeezing her throat as tight as he could. She clawed at his wrists, kicked him in the gut, and squirmed with all of her might, but her eyes rolled into the back of her head as he squeezed the life out of her, taking his other hand and grabbing one of the two identical blades on his waist, unsheathing it slowly while staring at the man sitting in the corner, trembling. Taking the serrated part of the sword, he placed it against the girl's neck and slowly sliced into her, cutting her carotid artery and making it very apparent she was dead, as there was no struggle when he did that. Dropping her in place, the bright blue eyes of the red-haired man met the brown eyes of the crying one in the corner, as he bent both of his knees, squatting down.

"Hey there. My name's Desmond. Now, I know you're scared, so let me walk you through what's happening." He smiled politely, placing his sword back in its sheath and caressing the face of the man he was talking to. "Basically, Hell itself has overflown onto Earth. Now, what this means is that... basically, you're fucked. But I don't want you to worry, okay? Don't worry. Because we know what we're doing, and as long as you cooperate with us, we're going to make it very easy for you to get accustomed to this." Desmond smiled again and closed his eyes, a sincere smile. The man he was talking to started to calm down, even though he was still clearly very freaked the fuck out, before Desmond spoke again. "There's one other thing, though..."

As Desmond trailed off his sentence, he placed his right thumb on the man's left eye and pushed in slowly and hard. He took a punch to the face and a kick to the stomach before Desmond punched the man in the chest hard enough to make him pass out, smiling as he reached around and started twisting the man's head until his neck snapped, then kept twisting until his skin stretched so far it split open, blood pouring everywhere.

"I... really like blood."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:15 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Kiyo Meru, The Corrupt Charger.

582 words
Kiyo's Theme

#tier1-3
#kiyo
#helloboys
#sinner
©2013 lexie
Though I'd been out for nearly hundreds of years, due in part to the fact that I'd become strong from fighting off the Hell Guardians continuously over the years, I still felt something familiar coming from Gehenna Valley in Israel. Though normally I wouldn't care, the difference in this feeling felt important. If there's anything I do know, it's that sensations and feelings are my drive for doing things. That being said, on arrival, I saw many sinners escaping from the gates of Hell. To which I thought... Oh yeah, I remember this. I did the same thing once. I've only ever had to escape a handful of times. Still, there were some I recognized, and some I did not, including a red-haired boy that seemed to be enjoying the massive dismemberment and communal organ removing that was going on. I'm all for that every once in a while, by preferred brand of evil is that of a more... fun nature.

I carefully dusted off my doll dress, the one I'd been wearing for well over 600 years, donning my porcelain fox mask. If I was gonna join the fun, I wanted to feel appropriate for this particular noise. I'd sneak up to the nearest male human, sliding behind him and jumping onto his back. I didn't have to put on the act with everyone in panic, though I planned to later on. "Hey there handsome, you look like the type of guy us little girls love." The poor guy stammered in a semi-adorable manner as he let my hands caress his skin. He looked like he was about to let his pedophiliac urges set in, then I stuffed a slim needle into the base of his skull, right through the spine. He froze up, locked in the shameful expression of someone who was about to let an eight year old girl ravish him. Priceless. I then checked his pockets, looking for something of notable value.

Guess what? He had nothing. All he had in his wallet was a government issued ID, a Driver's license, and a piece of paper that read, "You'll find her someday." Oops. I guess he wasn't finding anyone unless he was referring to me. Poor bastard died a lonely little shit. As I walked along, I kicked his stiffened corpse, disappointed in him. I didn't even want to do anything to him after finding out how pathetic he was. I felt other spiritual pressures in the distance, those that were not tainted with evil, but who knows how long they'd take to get here. It's not like I cared. I knew all their tricks.

I decided to settle on a much younger, probably much more naive boy. He seemed to be under the age of 18, but what did I care? I'm eight, it's not like someone's gonna arrest me or something like that. I crawled over to him, this time throwing out the crocodile tears that were on speed dial should I need them. He looked concerned, just like they always did. He asked me if I needed someone to protect me from these people that were running around and hurting other people. I nodded, sniffling for the added effect, and he took me by the hand, leading me elsewhere. It was warm, and I loved the warmth. I wonder if he'd feel it after I was done with him.
Technique log

Nupe, she hasn't used anything flashy yet.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:38 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
KAZELISOLA

Kaze cracked his neck to the left and rolled his left shoulder, stretching it seemed, as he took a breath of real air for the first time in.. centuries? Time was so fluid is was hard to keep track.. He had arrived after Desmond who had already begun his schtick and ripped someone's head off, however was unphased and didn't pay it any mind. He was more focused on figuring out as much information as he could. He intended his stay to be...permanent. It would be folly to draw so much attention to himself right off the bat before he had prepared..things.

Course the fact one of his arms was encased in a golden tube was probably going to make that harder, and that he was wrapped in a black cloak and probably the fact he literally looked like he'd fuck someone up, but eh..details. Kaze started by locating the nearest city run office, like the Post Office, or a City Hall, or some such crap. It took some doing to get there, as Kaze wasn't exactly super speed incarnate. But it was made quicker by him just floating in the air towards the closest town on a chunk of earth.

When he arrived he didn't speak to anyone. He didn't need to. He did keep track of anyone who had a weapon though, which was few, and a couple of advent humans who happened to be in the vicinity, but he made his way to his goal, while it wasn't a post office, which was across the street, or city hall, which he'd blow up in a second. He did get to a newspaper stand.. picking up a paper to get the date, skimming it from recent events and looking to see if anything was relevant to what he wanted to know.

After he was done he created a spark of lightning which was tossed into the stand catching it on fire. Then as the man freaked out and started trying to put it out Kaze pulled out a regular looking pistol and shot him in the head. The gun shot sound scaring everyone else nearby as he calmly put it back in it's holster and wandered towards City Hall..which he wanted to blow up because fuck authority figures.

Then proceeded to do so with a large blast of lightning that would make cero's look bad.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:30 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Alarms sounded throughout the Seireitei, signalling a state of emergency, as Kaede made his way to the meeting grounds in the Squad one barracks Sakura met up with him, coming from somewhere else in the squad 2 barracks. About half way to their destination the pair of them met up with a messenger who flagged them down, to deliver the following message.

"Kaede Melk, Sakura, You are to leave for the world of the living immediately. There has been signs of powerful beings who broke out of hell in the country of Israel. Go with full release orders, the Gentei Reīn will not be applied." With his message delivered, the shinigami vanished from their presence with a Shunpo leaving the two members of Squad 2 to make their way to the Senkaimon which was already open and waiting for the pair of them to go through. Not wanting to delay Kaede rushed through the gate, stepping out on the other side of the gate Kaede started to sense for those he was there for.

Sensing four unique signatures Kaede locked in on one that seemed to be in a relatively public area, waiting long enough for Sakura to join up with him in the world of the living. Pointing off towards one of the presences Kaede spoke his calmly, he had full faith in his lieutenant to handle herself in a one on one against those he could feel, "Okay it feels like there are four of them in the area, and all of them have split up so we are quite outnumbered. Though so long as they are on their own we should be fine, Find the escapee in that direction and send them back to where they belong."

Instructions given Kaede shunpo'd away following the signature he had locked on earlier, walking through the wall of the building that the signature was in he found a red haired young man playing in the blood of those he had brutally killed. Joy, not only is my opponent evil enough to be sent to hell, but he is a freaking psychopath as well.

View user profile

on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:14 am

Princess
Princess

Broke... out of hell?

How... how the hell did that happen?

The guardians were supposed to be strong enough that no being could break out, even if breaking in was easy... how did anybody break out, let alone more than just one? Sakura's mind was flying through stories she'd heard or been told, trying to find an answer to the mess she was getting herself into, as she stepped through the Senkaimon after her captain. Four signatures immediately made themselves known, and Sakura bit her bottom lip with her incisor teeth on the left side.

Kaede gave her the instructions she needed, and she nooded as he disappeared in an instant. Turning to the direction she was sent in, she located the signature of one of these... denizens of hell... and made her way over to them with her own Shunpo. When she arrived on scene, she solidified her reiatsu beneath her feet and stayed in the air, scanning the area below. The signature was nearby, and she was just about to pinpoint it when a flash of lightning destroyed a newspaper stand, and a gunshot rang out killing the man who was running it.

As she grit her teeth, she stopped floating and descended toward the Earth, landing just in time for City Hall to blow up as well, with a blast that was far stronger than a cero. Stepping towards the man responsible, she took in his appearance as she began to speak.

"Who the hell are you, and what are you doing here?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:17 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
It had been a rather calm morning, in fact a little too calm but that seemed joyous to Mei. The Captain of Squad 4 had woken early to a small bundle of long blonde hair on her chest making her heart skip a beat and there she played for a whole longer. However, soon she would rise from the bed not waking her sleeping little girl and make her way to her closet. Staring down her shihakusho and haori, the woman would groan realizing it had been quite some time since she had worn them. So, that's what she would choose to wear and after that her task was to finish the few remaining files upon her desk. Soon after finishing her last one, multiple blaring sirens would capture her attention and wake the small beauty. With a swiftness unlike her baby had seen, Mei would take the child by the arms and stare into her sleepy brown eyes, "Listen, Emi. Mommy has to go now because it's an emergency. Remember the rules. Don't leave the barracks ok? If you do, make sure someone is with you. Don't go anywhere alone. Today, I want you to stay away from the doctor's room ok? I promise Mommy will come back later." With the smallest yawn and the slightest nod, the little girl would lay back down passing out instantly. Quickly, the door would open and close leaving the child left alone.

Before leaving the barracks, Mei would prepare her squad to accept the wounded knowing there would need to be many hands to help, while also dispersing a few more experienced beings to the human world. Once she was confident her people could function without her presence, the blonde Captain would Shunpo off as quick as possible. Her one order of business was to assist the Shinigami within the human world knowing fairly well she could handle herself. It hadn't taken long for her to reach the very destination that the attack had recently started.

It would seem as if she had popped right out of thin air to some just as a rather large explosion took place below on the battlefield. Within an instant, her heart had seemed to freeze. How did this happen? Demons from hell? Everywhere she looked all Mei saw was blood and destruction. The woman would become infuriated from seeing these sights of horror. Pink eyes would scan the area noticing many individuals, however she would directly spot the one who had blown up the facility. Just a tad away from him, she would notice a being that she believed to have seen before somewhere, however she didn't know her. Nonetheless, the girl seemed to be in the same boat as her. With another flash, Mei would descend to the Earth just in time to listen to the woman's question and expect the demon to answer it. As she awaited some sort of verbal response, Mei would push her glasses up to her pin eyes, while staring straight at the being with a cold demeanor.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum