Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:01 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I'd heard reports of another abnormal human. Technically, I could ignore him, but I was interested. The reports stated that the human had red hair, and trailed spiritual energy of a pale crimson. Sounds like he'd be easy to spot. Just one problem. This is New York City. Yeah. By sheer volume of people, it'd be a task just to locate him. The main problem being that I can't quite sense someone like that in masses of people.

After a couple hours of using the lab's drone system to scan for a red guy, I found him. I scrawled down the coordinates, then packed up a few supplies to head out. I stuck my tongue out as I passed Accelerator's 'office', which I assumed was more like a lounge. Of all places, he had to be on Staten Island, not on the mainland. Using my preferred method of transport, bounding from building to building, I found him. Only a name, Atticus, was given to me prior, but I hoped to learn more about him while attempting to recruit him. The final drop would be loud enough that he'd notice me, willing or not.

I stared at his back, waiting for him to turn around. I wouldn't touch my staff unless he turned hostile. I started the conversation, "Atticus, I come on behalf of the Committee. We are responsible for the recruitment, containment, and if necessary, execution of spiritually aware humans. I'm the head of Research and Development, though I come to ask you to join us. I'll accept any response, just so long as I get to learn more about you." I'd consider beating him up, chuckling at the thought, but eventually dismissing it. With my Polyvision, I could see the spiritual energy forming streams, and even flaring off, as if it really did manifest into flames. However, off to his side, I now noticed a girl, whom I'd identify as a robot, somewhat like Altima, though fairly different in design. I wasn't sure if I could associate them as cohorts, but seeing their proximity made me come to the conclusion that they were.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 am

He'd come to Staten Island to try once again to find some reason to enjoy the Western civilization compared to anywhere else in the world. So far he'd found nothing, just typical tourist attractions for people who had never experienced life along the coast or minor history lessons into the countries founding. What was it these people saw so important to look into the past. His day had been spent alongside Ignis trying to pick up any stray information they could on any targets or leads. While he was use to getting jobs right from his claimants, he wasn't against stealing away someone elses job and beating them to the punch and reward. Whenever an odd situation would pop up he'd slink away into the shadows. He had no reason to cause a commotion, and as he was exiting another museum that's exactly what he got. Without turning he kept his back to the woman who was addressing him. Ignis' cold orange eyes stayed on her however as they both listened to her.

Clicking his tongue a few times and kicking the tapping his heel against the back of his leg a few times the red head thought. His hands in his pockets he slowly pulled them out, still contemplating the question. "So regardless of how I answer..." He turned his head to glare over his shoulder right at her, "You plan to tear information out of me?" Spinning around on the ball of his foot he gave the woman a smirk. "I'm intrigued you caught my name, I've heard of the Committee and I'm not really a fan. The only part of any of what you've said that does however catch my attention are what secrets you might be holding." Research and development had been his aspiration the last twelve years. Ignis was all he brought with him to show for his work, but his home back in Europe was polluted with the likely decaying and rusting remains of his previous projects. Their half written codes would have only left them operating for a month at best, and he hadn't visited for maintenance in two years.

Picking up on the hostility in his voice Ignis' lanterns ignited but she spoke calmly, having no control over Atticus authorizing her combat protocols. "If neither of us wish to give you any information on ourselves and merely be on our way, how would you stop us?" Her orange eyes had not once blinked since locking onto the woman, and while Atticus seemed to be in constant motion she hadn't moved once. Her mind was running through available information on the Committee and feeding through small bits of information back to Atticus to ensure he wasn't getting himself into something he couldn't run from.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:21 am

8th Division
8th Division

The boy slowly pulled his hands out of his pockets, still keeping his back to me. I didn't take it as a sign of rudeness, but instead a sign that he had more important things on his mind. Pondering my request, he turned his head back slightly, inquiring about Maki's interest to extract information from him. He turned on the ball of his foot, denying the request to join the Committee. He did however, express interest in learning about me. "If it were interesting to you, would you like to exchange information about each other?"

Then the robot spoke, asking me how I'd stop them if they didn't want to share information with me. I technically could deal with them by brute force, but I'd prefer not to. I tapped my staff, only lightly, to show that I was armed, but otherwise said nothing to them about that. "I merely have an interest in learning what you're capable of. Possibly your interests, and maybe even your cyber lady friend over there." As I said the last line, I smirked at the robot, almost playfully, then letting my shoulders relax. Hopefully this visit wouldn't be a total waste, but even if it was, I had their answer.
Technique log

She touched her shiny stick.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:53 am

He rolled his shoulders loosening them up and cracking his neck. He was surprised she could tell so easily that Ignis was a robot. Glancing over at his handiwork he shrugged, "I guess the metal arm is a bit of a give away isn't it. Though it'd be rude to assume everyone with a prosthetic arm wasn't human now wouldn't it." He glanced back over at the woman. He could tell she had a staff, and to anyone else he'd look completely unarmed. Returning to her original question he pondered it for a bit before looking back at Ignis. "Well, what do you think? Should we exchange information with her?" He spoke with a smile the entire time, he already knew her answer but verbally asking the question kept the woman in the loop. "If you believe it necessary." Shaking his head he sighed.

"How about this lady. I'll shoot a question at you, you answer, and shoot a question back at me. Since I'm the one out of the loop here, I'll go first." The distance between them wasn't to substantial, sizing up the staff he was sure that he could avoid it in close range, the explosive force of his reiatsu would definitely help if it came to that, even then he was sure Ignis could handle herself fine. "You stated what the Committee is, but why approach me, I'm sure there are other spiritual humans outside of it. Also as a bit of even playing field..." He pointed at Ignis, "That's Atom Ignis, a play on AI. She's capable of making her own decisions, even so far as having her own personality." He threw his hand out towards the woman, "Now if you'd be so kind as to state your own name." He kept himself composed well enough. He didn't mind passing knowledge about his own handiwork, quite the opposite, he wandered around with her always by his side now to show her off to his targets before eliminating them, to his brokers to let them know he always had a data bank with him, to his informants to let them know of who they were hiring and just the amount of potential he put behind his word that he would finish a job.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:57 pm

8th Division
8th Division

Atticus commended me on being able to identify who he referred to as 'Atom Ignis' as a robotic ally. It wasn't hard for me, considering the fact that I could see what she was 'made' of. Even so, I was impressed with the level of detail, as well as the complexity of her intelligence. He made a quick exchange with his partner, deciding that he would offer to share information with me, on the condition that I share equal parts of said information. I agreed without hesitation, since he was fair about his conditions. Nodding to him, I stated, "My job is to collect information on all spiritually aware humans, and to attempt to recruit them in the process. I didn't just single you out, you know." hoping that would fully answer his first question, but of course he also asked my name, seemingly unintimidated that I may have hinted combat was a potential outcome of our encounter. "My name is Maki Kesshō. In part, I hope to equalize what we know of each other, but also to see that you are in good company."

To him and his artificial companion, I nodded, hoping to respectfully encourage more discussion.
Technique log

She touched her shiny stick.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:12 am

He started tapping his foot thinking about her response. Glancing over at Ignis he with a closed hand, index finger extended it seemed like he slid his finger down a menu then drew a rectangle and smiled. Collecting information was his easiest suite with Ignis present. He never needed to remember the slightest bit of it, she simply stored it all for him for easy play back, all he had requested just now was to create a new folder for the woman before them. "So Ms. Kesshō, to exchange my own last name, though you likely know it. Air-you, A-E-Y-R-Y-U, just for whatever record of me you want to keep." He contemplated his next responses carefully, glancing back over to the woman an examining her completely. The only thing of interest on her was that staff he kept fingering about. She was careful, that much could be said, and that was very likely her weapon.

He slid his hand into his pocket putting his other hand into the air as a sign that he wasn't about to do anything, though he wouldn't be surprised if the woman went defensive. Lifting a cigarette carton out of his pocket he slipped one out and then glanced across the way back to the woman, "If you want one I'm willing to share." Not waiting for a response he thumb lit up with his reiatsu the end of the cigarette becoming a red molten mess with his reiatsu before he cut it out and waved his hand. The cherry glowing a brilliant orange as he took his second drag. "So while the committee doesn't single out spiritual beings, do you always drop out of the sky on them?" His question shouldn't have been that awkward, if they're all suppose to be human, wouldn't a simple approach be the best. Twisting the cigarette butt from one side of his mouth to the other he spoke again with a solemn face, "Don't leave me to be the only one asking questions here Doc, if you want to learn things you've got to ask the proper questions."

View user profile
#7Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum