Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:20 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It had been a long day, slowly making progress through the endless white sands of Hueco Mundo towards her destination. Hushed whispers of a place where beings such as herself had taken refuge, to create a kingdom within the featureless desert that she had for so long called home. “Hrmm..” The girl’s eye scanned the area, she thought she could see the vast dome that was said to cover this city. It was hard to miss such a feature after all, there wasn’t much else to look at. “Finally! I knew I was headed the right way” Giggling to herself, with a light hop in her step, she picked up her pace towards her goal.

Having lived a solitary life, she had found her new form only brought a beastial anger from the less evolved hollows and the closer she had moved towards this place the less she saw them. Like it was haunted or cursed, though that thought didn’t find purchase in her mind. Instead, she continued forth, ready to face whatever it was in there in hopes she could find more beings like herself, something that she knew existed, but as of yet had not seen.

It took what felt like days, with the fortress not seeming any closer until finally she found herself approaching the gates. She had to look up, the vast dome of the fortress didn’t seem to end! Dominating her vision with it’s sheer size. It managed to make her forget that she still hadn’t seen a soul, it was strange really as she would have thought such an impressive fortress would have guards.. Or residents. Maybe it was empty?

Ignoring that little lingering thought, Seras continued onwards! Bravely approaching the large gates that marked the entrance. If not only to sate her curiosity but to maybe find some sort of kinship, away from that awful desert that she had been wandering for so many years all by herself. It was exciting! She couldn’t know that she wouldn’t simply be attacked for trying to approach this area, but she hoped that it wasn’t going to end like that, but in this hostile world it was always going to be a chance.

View user profile

on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:51 am

It was a foreign feeling to him. Sitting with the walls of the palace. He never did care for such luxuries in life. All that truly mattered in the end was the claim to land and the ability to hold it. His position at the time being served him no purpose other than to stake his claim and back his own rabid notions that he was the true king of Las Noches, but be it as it might he probably could only hold two cents to the current king. As he sat in the dimly lit room he rocked back and forth wondering what to do. He could just sit out in the sands like he was use to, or he could simply slip into one of the other realms in an attempt to find something fun. Grumbling to himself he shifted back forth before he finally explode upward and walked out of the room.

The sands always had an effect on his mind. Having slept beneath them for so long he'd grown accustomed to the warmth, the grains flowing over his body and through the air. The sound of the winds of Hueco Mundo. The sight he saw at the gate caused him to raise an eyebrow. A woman stood before him at the gate, though he was still within the castle he wasn't exerting his power at all and she seemed entranced by the shear mass of the fortress. Continue on the armor on his chest, "It isn't wise to gawk open eyed at a fortress without observing your surroundings." His pale skin seemed white as parchment the dark rings around his eyes only emphasized the azure blue within them and the dark smile that spread across his face as he continued towards her.

The Aegis shield on his back and the hilt jutting out of it both were visible over his shoulders as he continued calmly walking towards the gate. "If you are so interested in this place. Maybe I could tell you a thing or two..." His eyes inspected her looking for a mask or hollow hole. He could sense the hollow energy from this distance, but he wasn't sure how powerful she was. "After all, hollows and newborn are like little siblings to me."

View user profile

on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:25 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
It was odd really, how she couldn’t sense anyone around here. And it wasn’t just her poor mastery of sensing spiritual pressure either. Well, at least that’s what she thought until a voice travelled past her from the gates. Finally! Someone was here, even if he was the only one she had been right all along! Keeping her joy at this revelation inside, despite the wide grin, she instead walked forwards to meet this mystery man.

“And why is that? Should I be worried, mister?” Her voice sweetly carried itself over to him in response, it seemed she wasn’t worried in the slightest. Look as he might, he’d be hard pressed to find much evidence of the mask fragments hidden beneath her dress, or the hollow hole behind her eyepatch. His best chance was to recognize the white bangle-like rings around her wrists. She finally stopped once she was close, clasping her hands together behind her back.

Now that they were closer, he would feel her spiritual pressure, not on the same level as his own by any means. It seemed to be dense and specifically hot. Like an inferno centralized around the girl, betraying her innocent demeanor and unimposing visage. Though she seemed to be holding this back, controlling it finely as to hide at least most of her power away, and something else that he wouldn’t be able to place his finger on.

“What is this place? I’ve never seen anything like it!” It wasn’t like regular hollows were the best conversational partners, most would rather eat you than talk, and the others were probably just thinking of a better way to eat you when your guard was down. While he thought over whatever his answer might be, the girl was looking him over. It had been a long time since she had seen anything other than those monsters that filled the wasteland that was Hueco Mundo. With her theory proven, she could only assume that there were more like them inside the fortress, which was infinitely exciting.

His labelling of other hollows as ‘little siblings’ seemed funny to her, not only as a stark contrast to everything she had experienced thus far, but also that it didn’t seem in-line with what she had known that any other hollows. Even the more intelligent ones she had come across in her travels.

View user profile

on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:08 am

He smirked as she asked whether she should be worried, "You are like many of us, food." He let the last word trail as he circled her. His eyes examining her entirety, he could feel a pulsing warmth from her, something akin to the warmth he felt laying among the sands. Running his tongue across one of his fangs with a devious smile he continued on. The double collar he wore would raise some suspicions, but on closer inspection one was bone, and the other cloth. He wasn't sure whether the girl was crazy or if she was simply lucky. Whatever it was she reminded him of someone familiar to him.

His spiritual pressure flickered in and out as he maintained his composure, seeming to pulse like a beat with the occasional spike with a simple spark jumping through his hair. Running a hand through his hair, the smile shed from his face he spoke solemnly. "This is the fortress of Las Noches. A solitary castle in these endless sands standing tall for those with power to come forth and gather." He looked over at the girl, she seemed lost looking across his being and his eyes narrowed, "You merely just awoke didn't you?" The sands were his favorite place to sleep but it was disappointing that sleeping among the sands only caused him to fall into coma.

As she left the hint of humor to him calling hollows his little siblings he clarified, "We all start somewhere, savage or not." He look back towards the fortress, then towards the sands. "I suppose you'd like a guide through the fortress, or would you care to wander?" He looked at her with genuine intrigue and interest. The man was interested but slightly bothered that his plans might be changing.

View user profile

on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 am

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
“Food?” She raises an eyebrow as the man began to slowly circle her, like some sort of predator. She couldn’t quite get a read on his intentions just yet, so she decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. “Sounds wonderful” She mused as she turned her head to follow him, losing sight only for a moment as he passed around behind and back into view. “I’m not sure what you mean by awakened though, if you mean in this form… I suppose?” she simply shrugged, it had been some time since she tore free of her mask at the very least.

It was off-putting, however, that he seemed to be holding back his power. Now they were so close she could feel it, if only for a moment at a time. It seemed to dwarf her own, but she knew her ability to gauge these things was vague at best.. It could certainly be a bigger gap than she thought, but for now it seemed she was mostly safe, and if not it wasn’t like she was going to get away now!

“A tour sounds lovely! What’s your name, mister?” She queried as her hands unclasped and fell to her sides, shifting the simple black dress she wore down a little. “Mine’s Seras!” She gave a polite curtsey, some of those manners she was taught, incase she met someone important! Before she straightened herself up, a smile on her face, giddy with anticipation! The girl had never got to tour such an impressive place before after all! It was all so exciting.

So far, nothing really seemed to clarify if she was lucky or insane, she wouldn’t be carrying around such an unwieldy weapon if she could use it. The wickedly sharp scythe resting loosely across her back, how it stayed there was yet to be seen.

View user profile

on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:27 pm

He smiled as she thought he was offering her food, though he very well could bring her to get something to eat before the end of this. "We as more evolved beings than our brothers and sisters don't savagely eat each other without cause or tactic, but that does not change that to anyone stronger you very well could be a morsel." He began to walk back toward the fortress the shield across his back reflecting the moon every other step. With her in his blind spot he could feel the radiating heat of her reiatsu but could gauge exactly where to put her. Would it be wrong for him to exert his power to let her know, or would he crush her. He wasn't certain, his sister was always the one to sense others for him.

Taking an about step he turned to face her as she asked for his name and gave him a curtsy of her own. Taking a wide bow, "Seras, what a wonderful name. My name is Styxx." He lifted his head up and continued on. If he was going to show her Las Noches, where should he begin. As he walked he contemplated the various places in the fortress and settled on a small lesson. "The walls of Las Noches have not always been here, and they've exchanged hands many times." He let his voice trail and his mind wander. "The fortress was constructed by a single man who created the entire organization that now runs it, The Espada."

Glancing over to see how she was faring in the bland and empty hallways. "I much prefer the openness of the sands, but the fortress brings its own satisfactions." He continued on heading towards his own private rooms in the fortress. He'd start telling her more about the espada beginning with himself and the king. "We of the Espada, have a King right now. The Cero." As he spoke he unbuttoned the top of his shirt and pushed his mantle off to the side to reveal his chest, "And I'm the Primera Espada." After finishing he buttoned up his shirt. Once satisfied with his appearance again he continued the history lesson. "The Primera is directly below the Cero in terms of power, and among the Espada there are Ten of us, Nine not counting the king."

Glancing off into the many empty sub-rooms he looked back at her. "I know I haven't given you much room for questions, but now would be a good time." These sub-rooms typically were filled with various lower class arrancar, even Fraccion, but now they were simply empty, another reminder that the world they inhabited did not wish to see them prosper.

View user profile

on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
“What are we then…” The girl questioned, feeling like it might be something of an odd question, but a pertinent one at the very least. He was right of course, in the most part at least, about their ‘lesser’ siblings being beasts. She had tried conversing with some of the less beastial ones, but rarely would she get a word in before a fight broke out. At that stage she was most certainly top of her little food chain. That was changing now it would seem.

Seras wasn’t sure what the man thought of her, leaving his blind-spot so clearly open. Was she trusted? Or just waved off as weak? With no way to tell, and not the type to stab someone in the back, she continued onwards. Silently trying to get a read on his power as they walked.

Once inside the gates, the first thing she noticed was the sun! Nothing like the gloomy, endless night that awaited her in the desert. “It’s wonderful to meet you Styxx! I should thank you for not eating me I suppose!” she beamed happily, her thoughts drifting away from her questions. Though the bow got a little giggle, not something she had been expecting. Soon enough they, they were sent on their way towards… somewhere, when she was given more insight into this city and it’s inhabitants.

“So who’s the king? And where is everyone? A fortress like this should have people in it!” She inquired, somewhat confused at how there were so many empty rooms here. Surely, they weren’t so few in number that everywhere was closed! Quickly she was reminded that until a few moments ago she found out she wasn’t the only one of her kind. And considering that this man was apparently the second most powerful, behind the king, was a good confirmation on her earlier judgement.

“Are there actually ten of you? From what I’ve seen so far, this place is a ghost town…” She hadn’t seen a soul since they walked in here. Something didn’t feel quite right about the place. It seemed like a reasonable question to ask really, it wouldn't be much of a kingdom if there was only two people living within the walls.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:15 pm

Returning to one of her original questions as he stretched his arms and looked back the way they had come. "Just like any other race that has evolved to question itself. Creatures of habit and comfort." He looked her over once more her eyes, her hair, the unending smile. Growling to himself a bit thinking about it, "The king of this fortress is Graven. I don't care for his name or his position, cause all in time I'll usurp the man and claim my place at the top." He didn't expect her to understand the significance of what he was saying. She had merely just stumbled upon them and this entire place that they called home. She was rather ignorant of the hierarchy of the arrancar, and probably didn't even know what to call herself now besides just a more advanced hollow.

Cracking his knuckles he went on to answer her next question, "The number of people that reside here within the fortress can be counted on one hand." He let those words sink in to contradict his mention of all the positions within the Espada. The smile that spread across his face seemed like that of a predator toying with it's prey as another spark traveled across his teeth before fading away. "The others were either to weak and bit off too much in their person wars, or left in search of their own answers and power." He personally wouldn't even be apart of the Espada if they weren't in such a poor shamble as they were. If he was to be the king of Las Noches and Hueco Mundo he needed to at least have those beneath him present to make it worth it in the end.

"As of this moment the Espada are Graven, the Cero King. Myself, Styxx, the Primera. Sla, the Segunda. Lastly Yukari, the Septima. So there is a decent gap in power among us right now." Taking the shield off his back he propped it against one of the walls and looked at the woman. "If someone were to stroll in and threaten this fortress though. The three of us beneath the Cero would respond. Each of us have lieutenants per say, Fraccion, or we would. We're one large chain of command." Impressions mattered only so much. He didn't care whether he had his own Fraccion or not, they'd all be his Fraccion eventually through extension, but until then no harm in solving his own problems. "Wars and personal battles. Those are both the answer to your question. Not many can achieve being an arrancar only because it's an imperfect state that was manufactured." Glancing over at the shield and his sword within the shield sheath he glanced at her scythe, raising an eyebrow. "That's an interesting base state for your true self."

View user profile

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:50 pm

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
She raised an eyebrow as he lay his plans so bare, surely if he was to usurp a leader it would be best to keep them hidden away until he was ready. “Surely it can’t be that simple to take over!” She tilted her head a little, her light little smile didn’t seem to fade even now. It was slightly unsettling though, he seemed nice for someone planning regicide. Since she was so clueless about this place though, she would just take his word for it.

She seemed a little disappointed at the numbers of their kin though, one hand? That was nothing! Her expression did not betray her disappointment however, not faltering for a second. “So Gaven is the king? Can I meet him?” Probably a silly question, but she would assume that whoever ruled this place would want to know some stranger had appeared, be it good or no. “And the others? I’d love to introduce myself!” she giggled while moving to lean back on the wall herself.

The girl couldn’t seem to shake this feeling of being preyed upon, like he was some big bad wolf to her Red Riding Hood and she was even less sure if it was intentional or not. Her time in the wastes that surrounded this fortress she had been a hunter, not once could she remember a being she wasn’t able to cut down. Though her days as a hollow had really faded, there was little she could remember. This was different and she couldn’t exactly put her finger on why. At the very least, when he placed his weapons aside he seemed a little less threatening, she certainly wouldn’t be letting go of her own.

It seemed like an interesting chain of command, despite how little it was. If she had figured it out, their positions in this chain depended on their power. At least that’s what it seemed with all this treason going on. “What do you mean manufactured?” She could remember her transformation seeming… natural, at the very least. The next step towards her own evolution as well as a step out of that endless rage that still echoed in her mind, thankfully mostly ignored and repressed these days. Though, the young girl was a ticking time bomb. It took a lot, but it never ended well when someone pushed her over the edge.

His statement did get her thinking, another thing that felt natural was her weapon. Maybe a little oversized to be sure, but it was effective in her hands at the very least. “I suppose it is, I don’t think it means anything though.” Glancing down to look over the blade, thinking of how it was a rather vicious weapon for someone of her stature and build. “What do you mean ‘true self’?” This visit was turning out to be more confusing than she had expected, to say the very least.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:55 pm

He smiled when she said simply it couldn't be that simple. He was quite sure Graven knew he was gunning for the top and that sparks would fly between them both. "It actually is quite that simple. We'd simply fight and see who's stronger. I've no need for a dead body to sit atop my throne. If I were to defeat him, he's still far more powerful then these other fools. He would still have his worth." As the disappointment washed over her but her smile remained he opened his mouth to respond again but stopped as she started. "Of course you could meet Graven, and the others. Though..." He glanced back down the hallways then back towards the entrance and gave her a shrug. He had no clue as to where any of them were. None of them exerted their power within the fortress, and unlike him, most of them didn't wander out into the sands.

"You'd have to find them yourself. As for manufactured... That's another history lesson in itself." A small blue ball of energy, a tiny completely stable cero on his finger tip the man began to dig into the wall with it. "We start as a single spirit... our soul chain devoured we become hollows." He paused to make sure she was following before continue, "As we devour more and more souls we become Gillian, a large mass of untapped power within the souls we've devoured all wrestling for control." he paused again letting her think of her own process, "As the dominate soul comes forth we advance through our evolution further, Adjuchas, this is where we start to see more specialized hollow, and typically the last step for most of us before becoming Arrancar, however..." He paused again taking his finger away from the wall and pointing the ball at her before it scattered and shot up his own arm as electricity.

"Hollow possess another form beyond Adjuchas. Vasto Lorde, though even they can become Arrancar. All we are, is a sealed..." He paused thinking whether that was the correct word. "Yeah.. we're sealed hollows. We regain a large majority of our reason, we restrict our powers, and we take on a more humanoid appearance. Though even Vasto Lorde can appear as you and I, with their masks intact." He hit his knuckle against his chest three times, the resounding sound of metal on bone. "The fragments of my mask are across my chest and bordering the sides of my neck." He then put his hand out pointing at the sword and shield pulling the sword from its sheath. "Now relax, don't worry. This is what I mean by our true self. Burittsu."

His entire form changed. The shield leaning against the wall vanished, the sword in his hand grew in length rivaling his own size. His head was consumed by a metal helmet, his hands, legs, and arms all were plated in metal, and peering out of the visor his azure eyes glowed with electricity. His entire being crackled and sizzled with sparks and he spoke slowly, yet it still seemed like a blur across his lips. "This is my true form, my ressureccion." He let go of the buster blade the entirety of it seeming to crack and shatter as electricity exploded upward the boys silver hair falling flat. The sword and shield hitting the wall, blade resheathed already. Electricity coursed and leaped between the boys fingers and as he smiled the merest drop of moisture in his mouth looked like the azure electricity. "I'm sure you've felt a... bond with it."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum