Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Meeting a Shinigami

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:25 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun spoke while running. "Yeah, I know. I can take maybe one more hit before I have to call it quits..." The blond flicked his whips oddly, sending out ribbons and blasts of fire and lightning that were inaccurate, using his relatively mild telepathic control over the one since his shoulder was dislocated. But should they hit, they'd set the Shinigami ablaze or electrocute them. Once he reached the mountains with solid footing, he destroyed a boulder. Then used Hado 1: Sho to send a piece of it flying at the Shinigami. Only to have him following it with a left hook. While speaking up again. "Bakudo 4: Hainawa!"

He guided the yellow rope to tie up the man's legs with his free hand. Then he blurred up and past and swung down with both whips. As much as he wanted to keep going...they were approaching a good stopping point. Which is a pity...he'd would have liked to have a bit better of a chance at impressing the guy. But who knows, maybe they can chat a little bit afterwards...or if the guy had questions about how he learned kido. That was gonna be a fun question.

ooc: Techs used:
Name: Fire Storm
Effect: Ribbons and bursts of flames are fired out of a whip in an unpredictable pattern. He can only control the general direction, but there is no aiming for this skill. If the flames hit their target, or anything for that matter, they burst into flames and catch on fire. They stay on fire for two posts, the person getting burned all the while. Zanpakutou, dolls, and spiritual weapons are immune to catching on fire. A person can still move while on fire, if they can handle the pain. The flames can be negated by simply amplifying their spiritual pressure or diving into water or in an extremely windy area (like hurricane winds and tornados). Stop, drop, and roll also applies in getting rid of it. Ice also tends to help in getting rid of the fire.

Name: Lightning Storm
Effect: Ribbons and bursts of electricity are fired out of a whip in an unpredictable pattern. Like the Fire Storm, there is no aiming with this attack. If they hit, the opponent is constantly electrocuted for two posts. They also leave cuts and scratches on the body. Like with the Fire Storm, zanpakutou, dolls, and spiritual weapons are immune to electrocution. Getting rid of the constant electrocution is easier than with Fire Storm, following the rules of lightning. Upon landing on the ground, the lightning surges from the body to the ground. Lightning follows the quickest way to the ground and it is the same with this technique. So contact with anything that is connected to the ground, the electricity will rush to the object and then to the ground. The intensity is enough to give off a large enough of an electrical discharge to fling the person away like a massive static shock, but won’t leave any major or moderate damage. The only other way is to fluctuate their power from low/moderate to high to low to high again.

View user profile

on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:34 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede was glad that the human was listening to reason, even though he didn't seem to be quite ready to call it quits yet. Of course the red-haired captain couldn't exactly blame Jun, this was the most fun that he himself had had in a while. Granted with his normal line of work, that wasn't exactly hard to accomplish, but that is a complaint for another time. The fiesty blond lashed his whips towards Kaede again releasing yet another pair of elemental arches flying towards the captain. Turning himself slightly so that they were approaching him on his right side Kaede raised his right hand, pointing at the two lashes with his index finger "Sho, Sho" Releasing invisible spheres of force from his index finger, while they weren't strong enough to cancel out the lashes it did divert their paths enough to pass the captain by harmlessly.

Though that wasn't the only projectile that he had to deal with as a piece of the boulder that Jun had broke came flying at him, launched via the very same spell that Kaede had just used defensively to divert Jun's previous attack. Deciding that after all of what Jun had shown him, it was only fair for him to return the favor if only slightly Kaede called forth his twin blades, Kansho and Bakuya. The white and black swords seeming to have formed from their wire frame as if through some form of 3d modeling program before filling out. Using the flat of the black blade (in right hand) to swat the chunk of rock away Kaede spun around raising the white blade into the path of the oncoming fist intercepting it on the flat as to not split Jun's hand in twine.

Then came the yellow rope, a rather simple bakudo not more than a minor inconvenience to the seasoned captain, though apparently that was what Jun had in mind, as he used his Shunpo variant to move past the captain who had already sliced the rope off of his legs, following Jun's movements he used Shunpo as well as soon as he was free, dodging the incoming attack in the process reappearing on the human's right, the edge of the black blade hovering right in front of Jun's throat. "And that would be checkmate, Congratulations on getting me to draw my zanpakuto."

Techniques Used:
Name: Touei (Projection)
Descirption: Through the use of his reiryoku Kaede manipulates the reishi particles in the area to generate any weapon that he can think of (within the rules), though if it is not contained within his library it will not have any abilities of its own. Kaede also gains an instinctive knowledge of how to use any weapon he is actively wielding making him a natural master of the weapon.

View user profile

on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
It was rather cool how Kaede had summoned his swords. But it seemed the fun was done. Jun smiled and closed his eyes, deactivating his elemental whips, and then turning them back into rings. "So it seems. Though getting you to draw wasn't exactly the goal...it was just hitting you. Even if I did get the worse end of that deal still. Thanks for the spar. By the way, it was really cool how you drew your swords." He cradled his injured shoulder, wear clothes were still torn and burned some from the explosion. He also made a pointed look at Kaede's injured leg. He was even a little smug about it.

He walked away a bit, in the direction of the hotel. Though he would imagine Kaede had some questions, but he wanted an evaluation first. "So, where would I be if I were a Shinigami? Fifth seat?" He was a bit joking there to a small extent. He himself would estimate a little higher than that.

View user profile

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:14 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
As Jun dismissed his whips causing them to revert back to the rings on his hands Kaede released his own weapons, the blades hovering in thin air momentarily before breaking down, flaking away into nothing. Kaede responded to the human's comments the burn in his leg settling into a dull ache as his blood flow slowed."Not a problem, I will gladly do that again some time. Your whips were fun to face. And thanks, I have always loved how Arturia manifests herself."

Following Jun back towards civilization, matching the tired injured human's pace, he readied to answer the question. Looking back at the fight itself he felt that the human fell into multiple different ranks based on his skills. "If I was to rank you just on your Kido skills I would probably put you about tenth seat. However the rest of your skills would easily make you a lieutenant, possibly even a Captain. Depending on how much you had to hold back to keep yourself from being lethal. You mentioned something about learning how to use Kido from a book, Mind if I pry into that a little deeper?"

View user profile

on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:21 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun wasn't exactly expecting that kind of answer. He blushed a bit. Him, a captain? He doubted that a bit. Maybe take one on with his trump card, but not actually be one or be at their level. Still, it gave him a bit of an ego. Then came the question he sort of dreaded. Sighing heavily, he looked away. "I can say some...but not a whole lot, because of family rules. You'd have to approach my mother if you'd like to ask more. Despite being the middle child, she's the matriarch and boss of the family. It's not just a single book, but a series of diaries. Very...in depth. And not just about kido either. But it seems some of it is outdated. It's been a long held theory that grandpa's mom was a Shinigami, and faked her death to be with the advent human she fell in love with. We even kept her surname. So if you're curious, I'm sure you can find her name in your own archives...after all, how many people have Tomoshibi as their last name? That's really about it. Aside from the fact all of them are protected by some extremely high powered kido spells. You also have to be of the same bloodline to even open one. So it's not like anyone can just rob us and try to learn kido, or even those married into the family like my dad. So yeah...that's all I can say. And I might still get a huge lecture just from that. It's kept pretty secret."

And he wasn't exaggerating on that. If anyone had given or spilled about that to the Committee, or anyone else for that matter, they'd be exiled from the family and have a kill on sight order on them. Most likely. It was something he could easily see his mother doing and imposing. And a lot of his family agreeing with it, and not out of fear either. And that scared him the most. Where is her breaking point? How much can he misbehave before she'll snap? He almost didn't want to find out...

View user profile

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:54 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kaede caught the distress that was caused by his question, listening carefully to the answer So he possibly has shinigami blood in him. Kaede thought. They were approaching the town now, probably enough time for one or two more questions before they would have to silently make their way back to his Hotel, just so the blond haired human wouldn't attract any undue attention to himself. But that one answer alone gave Kaede more than enough to think about, and plenty to report to his boss, the head honcho herself. After a brief moment of silence Kaede spoke again, his voice calm and sincere. "Well I hope I didn't just put you in hot water with your kin. Anything else that you desire to know about the soul society?"

There wasn't much else he could tell the human, though he figured he could at least try to answer any other questions that Jun might have. Who knows their befriending of one another might turn out being a great benefit to one if not the both of them.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:13 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun did his best to shrug. "Lecture. She has tried to ground me before, but short of using the kido diaries to put up a barrier around my room so I can't leave, there's nothing I haven't beaten and still snuck out of the house. So don't worry about it. Just be civil if you stop by to learn more about them...my mom responds more positively from that...also try to avoid pissing her off...it's...easy to do. Doesn't help that it seems like she's always PMS'ing. Not especially. I know it's not likely you'd remember anything from when you were human. Which is depressing if you had a good life. Do you have any memory from when you were alive? Or, well, human?" It was a personal question...a bit different than before.

But hey, they had the time. And he can still blur around and not be caught at all on the way to his hotel room. So it was all good.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:27 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Hearing the disdain that Jun apparently held for his mother Kaede couldn't help but smile, not that he had similar issues with his parents. In fact quite the opposite, but the fact that both He and Jun seem to come from slightly privileged backgrounds yet had parents who couldn't be farther apart in personality was amusing to him. Then came Jun's question, and as Kaede promised himself he was going to be honest in his answer. "Ah, about that. I suppose it is safe to say that, that particular question doesn't apply to me. I am one of those souls who was born in the soul society. Though beyond that there isn't much to say, I was born into wealth to a pair of Doting parents who spoiled me rotten. In fact if I hadn't met a Shinigami who commanded such respect just by being in his presence I probably wouldn't have joined the Gotei and gotten to where I am today. Heck If that day hadn't happened I probably would have worked my way through the cycle a couple of times. How about you, how did you come about having your powers?"

View user profile

on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:43 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Jun nodded and thought about how to answer. Where does he start. After a few seconds, he started with his history for his powers. "Well...technically, a fullbringer is made when their mother is attacked by a hollow when she's pregnant. My grandpa saved mom that time...since she was too focused on me to really go gung ho and kill the thing herself. I became spiritually aware at 8 years old...got saved by a man that I would later see as my high school science teacher. Well earlier than that technically...he filled me in on spirituals at first. Then I got curious on those diaries. I started getting powers in the form of my speed and strength at about 12...and I got my actual fullbring two years ago. I trained privately since then...with some input from that same man. Or, well, showing off to him. My kido filled in between everything. I can't do any kido above 39 on the bakudo end. The hado end is at 33 for me. The higher spells tend to blow up on me or backfire, so I don't bother with them. I might try again later...either once I'm stronger or when my control is better. But yeah, that's my power history in a nutshell. Though I do find it funny I inherited an element from each parent, fire from my mom, and lightning from my dad. I guess I sort of expected my powers to be completely different. What about your own abilities? You really didn't have to use them against me, but I am curious about them."

He purposely remained vague on Alexander Kerensky. The man was a bounto, a race that did not get along well with Shinigami. Despite the fact that Alex had long since forgiven them and developed a way for him to live and not harm a soul. The scientist was quite admirable for that. Jun had a lot of respect for him. And he wasn't going to tell a Shinigami, even a friendly one, about him.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:18 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Huh, so a full bringer is born from a baby who got infected with a hollows power while still developing. That is interesting information. Kaede thought as the blonde-haired human explained how fullbringers were brought about, and even went about how his family history lead to him developing a fullbring. "Well aside from the needing to survive a hollow attack while in the womb, it sounds like there isn't much difference between a human becoming a fullbringer, and a soul becoming a shinigami, and it does me good to hear that a human isn't better at Kido than me, that would be kind of embarrassing."

Taking some time before answering Jun's question Kaede picked his words carefully, due to his position in the Gotei, Kaede knew he shouldn't give away too much information, because on the slim chance that he gets sent out on an exterminate mission for anyone that this human was acquainted with having too much information about what he could do could prove problematic. Shrugging slightly as he spoke, Kaede began a simplified version of what his abilities were. "Well as captain of Squad 2 I am a master at unarmed combat and movement skills, so in that way I did use my abilities. As for what my zanpakuto can do, I can create any weapon I desire to fit a situation, there are some limitations to this. Like anything that relies on chemical reactions to be useful like your 'modern' firearms, or anything massive like a trebuchet I can not make. Though beyond that the only limitations I have encountered have been my own imagination."

View user profile
#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum