Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Sight beyond sight

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:45 am

8th Division
8th Division
After my recent promotion to Captain of Squad 8, I'd finally achieved my goal that I'd set. It felt excellent to finally realize one's dreams... However, it also felt empty. I closed my eyes at my desk, trying to etch in the walls of the room, the desk, the intricate details of my chess set..  It all felt rather soft-edged, but I could make out minor shapes. I'd developed this sight after my first experience with the shackles Rena had trained me with. I'd been training loosely with them off-hand, to sharpen my senses and learn to move with them, but I'd been hitting a block lately.

To pursue perfect senses, I would need to consult Rena. With that thought, I left my office, heading directly to the Taichou's office. Normally, I wouldn't do so without letting her know ahead of time, but this felt particularly important. Upon breaching the entryway, I gazed at the Captain-Commander, firmly and adamantly. "Taichou, I would like another round of training. I feel like I'm close to surpassing my old prowess, but I need your guidance." I bowed at the waist and looked up shortly after, awaiting her response.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:39 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Rena wasn't surprised that Noziel wanted to test himself shortly after his promotion to captain, as the two hadn't sparred since he was of a lesser rank, "Well hello to you to Captain Noziel," she said calmly as she got up to meet him since he just randomly showed up after all practically unannounced, but the change of pace was refreshing so she didn't care.

"you feel the power is there but you can't seem to get to it or something eh? Hrm.." Rena rubbed her chin for a moment, "Ah.. Lemme try something. it'll either feel really pleasant or really painful." She mentioned the painful part only after she had already placed her hand on his head, grinning, and beginning the "idea" she had.

She injected her spiritual energy through her arm, into her hand, to his head, down throughout the gates of energy within the body. Because of; the sheer difference between her power and his she had to be careful not to damage him, which she did try to make sure she didn't do, and then she pushed open his inner workings to make it easier for him to deal with his own abilities.

"How does that feel hrm? Anything new or different? It might not of worked.. I'm not the one who would be able to tell. If there is a change I'd still be willing to accept your request to train, but if not we may need to brainstorm some other ideas of how to help.."

View user profile

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:59 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Even though I showed up unannounced, she seemed pleased that I had showed up anyways. Normally, there'd be at least some consequence, but since the end of the Central 46, among other things, I'm sure it's been pretty slow for the Taichou as of late. She greeted me respectfully, following it up by walking towards me, mulling over the point I'd brought up as the initial reason for me coming to see her. The power I'd been missing... If it weren't for that, I wouldn't have been beaten so easily by other opponents that were at my power level. This caught me slightly off-guard, but she placed her hand on my head, closing her eyes.

I felt a surge of spiritual energy rush through me. It was intense, but only to the point that it felt mildly painful. She was holding it back intentionally, she would have had to. "How does that feel hrm? Anything new or different? It might not of worked.. I'm not the one who would be able to tell. If there is a change I'd still be willing to accept your request to train, but if not we may need to brainstorm some other ideas of how to help.." said Rena, taking her hand off my head. Truth be told, I felt vastly different. I felt as though most of my original power was now easier to access, and that there was something more beyond that. Though to start, I closed my eyes and saw something I'd never expected. The same darkness as before served as the canvas to this world. That much would never change. However... I saw everyone. Rena's core of reiatsu was fully visible to me, so much so, that I could even see her spirit if she touched her Zanpakuto. The others in the room were also visible, though their reiatsu was much less pronounced. I still saw the reishi particles as before, but the edges of the room and other obstacles in there were all etched in white. I could see the entire room and everything in it without having to move my head.

"Taichou. Thank you for that. I can see everything now, there are no words to describe how acute my sensing ability has developed. The rest of me feels vastly different as well. If it's not a bother to you, would you like to allow a sparring match? I'd like to test my new power, to see just how far it's come." I don't doubt she'd accept my request, and if so, I'd follow her out to the training area, then test out my abilities by stage, sealed, Shikai, then Bankai.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:36 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Rena led Noziel to the training grounds, having already consented to training with him if her idea had worked, and took the standard boxer stance. This would be her second combat situation and she's gotten rather okay with her new limitations. Not having access to her Zanpaktou's powers was certainly troublesome and threw her for a loop for a while but now? Now she was ready to help train one of her captains to their fullest ability.

"When you are ready you may begin at your pace. Despite the sudden nature of your visit I do not have a time limit this time."

(Short sorry but ya know she's going to let her opponent have the first move in a spar. hah I'll make sure it's much better next time)

View user profile

on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:41 am

8th Division
8th Division
After being lead to the training grounds, I let a huge smile cross my face. "Taichou, if it's quite alright, I'd like to start with Bankai." I would wait for her to acknowledge my request, knowing full well she'd allow it. After that, I'd call out the name of my bankai, Fusoku no Koete. What I saw this time, when I released.... Was far different. Instead of the modified Shikai that I used to know as my Bankai, in its place was something much more intricate, powerful looking, and far more useful.

Out of curiosity, since I felt the presence of wind without having to call it, I swung the blade far to Rena's left. A vacuum blade was fired off, and it didn't drain me much at all. In fact I felt as though I could do it over and over again. As the wind blast hit the ground, I thought carefully. "Taichou Rena Lisola. Thank you for your support to your loyal captain. And now, I'll be able to serve you much more reliably now. I think I'll try a hand at your combat strategy. Brace yourself."

Assuming she was ready for combat, I'd dash directly for her, using the winds to boost my movements, then I'd shunpo behind her, gluing two Hado #1: Sho in space right there, then dashing off to the side, swinging my Bankai, firing off a basic Vacuum Blade, then shunpoing again to the opposite side of the Shos, snapping my fingers to release them. If all went well, the Captain-Commander would impact the point of my bankai, at the precise moment I extended it to its point.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:50 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
He released his bankai, she drew her zanpaktou and released into her shikai. She had learned before that she would be foolish to not take some measures against her captains even during a sparring session. She watched as he tested out his new bankai. Seemingly pleased with the results. Then smiled and nodded as he thanked her and requested that she brace herself. He started high speed combat with some kidou, she assumed he was referring to the fact she had a tendency to chain kidou together. But the odd thing was she didn't see the "force" of kidou being released. In fact, she didn't think he had used any kidou at all yet.

She swung her zanpaktou at the wind blade and ended it with sheer force of power. Then it dawned on her. He must have some new ability that deals with kidou, hence why she couldn't figure out why she felt Kidou build up but no kidou came at her. This was proven true a moment later as both sho smacked into her exactly as Noziel intended.

She stood in her new spot and rubbed her chin for a second as one of the sho smacked the side of her head earlier, but otherwise looked fine. She stared at Noz and waited however since this was meant to be his trial and all that.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:17 am

8th Division
8th Division
I had to smile at least a little bit. While Rena was far stronger than I was, it felt kinda cool to be able to catch her off guard. Yeah, that probably wasn't gonna happen again. Even so, I felt like I could keep up with her a little better now. What I tried next was a skill I'd used before, just not in this manner. Originally, it wasn't much different than Hado #58 Tenran, but now, I could do something a little more with it. I gave the usual bankai spin gimmick that any Shinigami could use, and it generated a lovely tornado, the difference being that mine was more of a heavily opaque white. As it picked up speed, I aimed Hado #33 Sokatsui without the incantation through the tornado at Rena's last known position, casting it three times in quick succession, propelling it at a much faster rate than it would normally be fired.

Regardless of Rena's reaction to this, I'd let the tornado die down, then take my Bankai, charge the winds around it, then lob it up into the air, prepping a Bakudo #37 Tsuriboshi. Anyone who's seen me use this knew where I was going with it. Six blue elastic strands formed, two of which connected the handle to the ground. The remaining four formed a pair in each of my hands which joined to the blade of my bankai. I'd pull the strands in such a way that they swung my bankai as if I were wielding it. The first Vacuum blade released from it would be charged, and there would be several more released, though they would be weaker. The goal was to condense them all on one point. Rena. The nice thing about this was, I knew she could take it. She wasn't going to crack under the pressure, and she might be impressed with me for using the techniques in such a combination.

View user profile

on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:10 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Rena watched as he spun his zanpaktou and knew what to expect next, as the motion was generally associated with a certain kidou. She fired Hadou Tenran from her hand, forgoing both the incant and the swirling Zan motion, as it wasn't required it just helped, and created a couple dozen ice daggers to fly into it only for them to smack into a sokatsui and make it explode prematurely. That only caused one to explode though which caught the second within it, but leaving a third to go through and smack Rena in the front.

She was relatively fine however as her reiatsu shielding from her spiritual power blocked it from reaching her. He performed a safety net kidou, though in a way she didn't recognize, but she decided that while it was neat and it had potential.. it was not a good match up to use against her and he was probably just showing off.

Because she released an Ankoku Shuuha from her zanpaktou at double strength towards his bankai, it's wind blades, and his kidou. She sensed his vacuum blades had quite the kick to them but two cero's worth of power from her was more than enough to at least stop them if not try to bypass them and hit Noziel directly anyways.

"That's a good use of a simple kidou.. I don't think it works in a battle situation like this though. Seems like it'd be better against a foe of more equal footing to you than against someone like me."

View user profile

on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:58 am

8th Division
8th Division
Easily enough, as I had expected from Rena, she was able to predict the extent of my power, and deal with it appropriately. She still commended me for the creative use, which was my end goal. While I knew I couldn't really harm her, I was flattered with myself for being able to catch her off-guard at all. Pulling my Bankai back to me and catching it with a quick reflex, I would bow to Rena slightly, as the strings from Tsuriboshi faded away. "I knew all too well that you'd be able to handle what I could throw at you. The main point of all of this is to experiment and grow. If I can catch someone like you off-guard at all, then I may very well be a solid asset to you. I've most certainly shown you that I am loyal to you, Taichou."

At this point, I felt much better about my powers as a whole, and decided to try one last thing. I called the winds to my aid and ran circles around Rena, quite literally. After about thirty seconds, my speed would have been enough to draw a veritable gale into the training room. I'd leap upwards, off a wall, then bound down from the ceiling bearing down onto Rena's position, Bankai fully extended. She would most certainly know what I was aiming to do, point fully trained on her left shoulder. As I fell, the wind would push me beyond terminal velocity. If she took the hit, well it would most certainly hurt, but if she chose to block it, the gust of wind combined with the force of impact would cause quite the shockwave.

View user profile

on Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:53 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
Rena didn't have much issue keeping an "eye" on Noziel, and just waited for him to make his move. Eventually leading to him bouncing around and coming at her with brute force and momentum. She raised her Zanpaktou and blocked the strike, causing a shockwave large enough that it shook the area around them and shattered the ground a bit from the sheer force of it as well. But Rena, who basically epitomized strength, looked very much unstressed.

She was impressed though considering this amount of power was coming from Noziel. So she was grinning at him.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum