Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] London has fallen (Mei)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:03 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
A strange realm and new city captivated Dre's vision as he sat atop a large clock in the city known as London. The sky was downcast and a murky steel color. The city was the exact opposite of Naruki city and seemed to fit Dre much better. The small city feel and stillness of Naruki city was replaced by the bustling and activeness of numerous humans. They dressed different, sounded different, and carried themselves different. Metal machines lumbered on the roads carrying the humans here and there more so than in Naruki city where most of them walked to their destination and he was intriguied by these vehicles, he believed they were called electric cars and being the inquisitve man he was he instinctively pulled out his notepad and began writing down information on this electric cars and drawing sketches on them as well. Dre chuckled to himself and was enjoying himself as he slacked back on the edge of the clocktower as a bird approached his position unaware he was resting there as well.

London was an entirely different beast than Naruki city and he had initially forgotten the true reasons he had been drawn here in the first place. The small lopsided grin on his pale-ish skin disappeared for a minute as he tried to focus on contract and scan the lower streets looking to see if anyone noticed his presence. As his gray eyes scanned below him no one seemed to make any notice of him flashing his electric spiritual pressure and he sighed in disappointment. London may have been the complent opposite of Naruki city in more than one way, replacing the townhouses with Skyscrappers and spiritually aware beings with businessmen. But the fact remains that Dre was here to carry on a mission that that he was assigned to complete. And that exactly was what he was going to do.
technique log

N/A

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:58 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
It had been quite some time since Mei had been away from the Soul Society. It had been quite some time since the blonde had been able to enter into this world of living people. In all honesty, she had missed this world and the life she used to live. She missed the thought of feeling like she may never return to the living once dead and sometimes she wished she had. Being alive after death, it was something she hoped for in her last moments but she wished it weren't like this. She wished her loving daughter were in her arms. She wished they had both lived full, long lives and found the things they wished for. Alas, here she was... still with nothing.

Her feelings would fade away just as they always had when she stepped into the world of the living. This was quite an odd place to be sent and she had never seen anything like it. It seemed so lively, energetic, and full of mystery. However, it felt spiritually empty, which put her interests off just a little. Being who she was, Mei was sent off to study the medical care these living beings gave each other. She needed info on their mannerisms, their techniques, their technology, their experience, and their adaptation. Since all of these people seemed to not sense a single ounce of her spiritual pressure, her journey seemed to become less exciting and more of a drag to deal with. She never wanted to come here again.

But wait... within moments, the blonde haired doctor would take off in the direction towards a rather large looking clock. It wouldn't take but a matter of a single minute to Shunpo her way across the multiple streets and to the very top. Once at the top, black converse would slowly make their way around to where a man sat writing ever so intriguingly whatever he was thinking. Without hesitation, Mei would let her spiritual pressure flail at full for just a moment. "Hey there, Stranger. Whatcha up to there?" Her voice was rather energetic and cheery. At least someone would be able to talk to her, or so she hoped.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre was a man known by many names. Some of them being: the merc, stone cold, the demolition man and many more. Each of the names pointed towards something that he was - which is a hired gun. A contract killer, if you would. Most children when growing up aspire to become someone: a doctor, a engineer, a pilot and such. Someone who is relevant towards society and in which could make it a better place. But Dre wasn't one of them. He saw the world as it is: a cruel, tenebrous place filled with nothing but misery. So why would he want to waste his time in hoping in trying to make it a better place, when hope itself it's dire? He knew he could do something better with his time. Something much more rewarding in money. So he chose to be a mercenary. A profession many neurotypical people wouldn't even dare to think of. But he wasn't one of the neurotypical people of society; he was something more. Something deranged. Which gave him an evolutionary edge to become unphased of any worldly paradigms.

As Dre drew sketches of electrical cars while various thoughts were bombarding his brain; Dre was interrupted by someone with a soft voice. Turning his shoulders with his head he looked behind to see a blonde haired woman, seemingly someone who looks in her early twenties, standing right behind him. He wasn't taken back by this at all. Most times women were the one's who self-initiated themselves towards him with their introductions. It was becoming quite a normalcy occurrence to which he wasn't surprised at all. Dre was a good looking man that radiated an aura of sex wherever he went. Such a man like that getting attention from the opposite sex was nothing surprising. However one thing did concern him. Which was if she had some kind of agenda in her.

"Yo!" Dre said in a calm tone looking at the woman. "Eh, nothing much, to be honest. Just looking at shite and drawing them." he paused for a second, only to continue, "how in the hell did you get up here, if I may ask? Did you drop down from the sky or something?" He asked her as he was curious to know how she had got here.
technique log

N/A

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:45 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's features would form into a look of disappointment when she realized this man wasn't surprised by her presence. She was going to catch someone off guard one day and surprise them, it was one of those silly goals she had in her head. However, she would quickly shrug it off and waltz her way over to the edge of the top of this large clock building. As the man spoke about drawing things, pink eyes would widen in fascination as her mind tried to calculate the level of technology required to create such a thing. Once again, her journey out for medical research seemed much more intriguing. However, this other being seemed to be more interested on how she got up on this large clock.

Mei would giggle before sitting next to the man drawing the interesting objects. Considering the type of woman she was, Mei always tried to keep things interesting and people guessing, so of course, her answers were never straightforward. "Well, I guess you could say made it up here in a flash. It's not very hard when you have legs that work," her voice was so cheery but still quite soft. Without a single second of silence to spare Mei would begin to ramble excitedly, "So tell me, what are those moving things? I've never seen anything like them. They're kind of advanced for my level of intellect. Do you think everything here is advanced like those?" Pink eyes would wander through the streets looking at the many possibilities this area held. Her body would lean out over the edge of the rooftop as she looked down the side of the building, "Wow. A fall of of this could work wonders to someone's skeletal structure. I'd like to see that. Except, I'm not too fond of wasted brain matter." The woman would sigh as she stared at the ground below.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:57 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The unknown woman made her way as she sat next to Dre. He could see by her facial expressions that she was quite jocular and enthralled about something. He figured that either she was interested in what he was drawing or she was tantalized by his presence. Whatever it was Dre knew that he needed to be careful and not let his guard down. Because he had the notion that the woman had some kind of secondary agenda in her. Glancing towards his right, Dre looked at her as he tried to comprehend and make sense of what she was speaking about. Her answers towards his questions weren't straightforward; rather she was beating under the bush and answering in a riddle-esque kind of way. Dre did not appreciate it, nor did he have time to solve unwanted riddles that did not serve any kind of purpose. But as the kind of man he was he kept his cool. Maybe the woman is really interested him. If that was the case; he did not want to ruin any chances.

"Ah, I see." Dre said as in response towards the answer she had given him. He did not know what else to say, so he just responded in a random way. Looking back at his sketch book he started to focus his attention on drawing the final bit of the electric car that he found so intriguing. However that did not stop Dre from answering the questions that the woman had asked him. And judging by the questions and the tone she asked them - Dre figured that she too was very curious and ecstatic about knowing more about the electric cars. Which was kind of amusing towards him because it showed that she was also not from around these parts and from some places else like him.

"Those are electric cars. You won't see them much since it was only released to the world recently; and it's mostly out in first world countries." Dre said finishing his sketch of the car, as he closed his book and leaned back a little, only to look at the vast city. "Yes, of course. We are talking about London here. Not some subhuman shite-hole. Everything here is advanced." His voice raised as he answered it, but toning it down he spoke again, "Well, let's not try any acts of stupidity." Dre knew that he could easily survive such a fall but he had no intention of testing his strength. Glancing back at the woman he decided to inquire about her. "So tell me; what is your name? And where do you come from? Also what is your reason on being up here?" He asked her as he eagerly awaited for her reply.
technique log

N/A

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:13 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Mei would blink multiple times as the weird rolling antes were explained to her."Electric.. Cars.." the girl would whisper almost in a bit of awe as she watched them. It had been many years since Mei had set foot in this world and it had changed so drastically, perhaps it wouldn't change too much more. The idea of change had always set Mei off. She wasn't quite sure how it developed, she wasn't sure how it should be viewed, and she definitely wasn't sure how it should be responded to. Her daily life simply consisted of a cycle that repeated itself continuously. This place called London wasn't exactly her cup of tea, yet she was so intrigued by it. She would never choose to return but she would not turn down the option to return if it presented itself.

The answer to her question about whether the whole city was advanced seemed to irritate this man she had forced her company on. He spoke in a way that insisted she had asked a ridiculous question and should know about this London place. This would cause Mei to shoot him a glare just for a moment before he began to calm once again. This man didn't seem to be much of a people person, however he had some knowledge that she would like to gain before wandering this city. Mei didn't care whether this individual liked her or not she was simply here to learn. Well, she was actually here because he was the only individual that could even see her or communicate with her in general. As long as he was interested in her, she would continue to bother him with her questions and not so straightforward speech.

As the man questioned her, Mei would blush a moment realizing she hadn't even introduced herself. The woman would laugh a little embarrassed, "Oh how silly of me. Let's go back for a second. Hi there, my name is Mei Tsaki. I'm a shinigami from the Soul Society. Well, more specifically I'm from Squad 4, errr the Medical Unit, I'm just here to do research," the woman would ramble as she held out her hand to the man, "Oh and I'm up here because I sensed your spiritual pressure. It wasn't hard considering this place seems to be barren of it. Believe it or not I like to talk to people that can actually respond." Mei would smile at the man as she finished speaking. She seemed about settled with her information for a moment before another realization came to her mind, "So, do I get the pleasure of knowing the same?"

View user profile

on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:41 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre noticed from her expressions that his questions towards her was making her red-faced. She was most likely one of those shy type of girls who gets easily embarrassed. However what made him interested in her more was that she revealing to him that she was a soul reaper. Thinking about it for a second - it all made sense to Dre. "In a flash" was what she described when he asked her how she got up to the clock tower. She was describing the 'flash step' or in other words 'Shunpo', which was a technique most, if not all, soul reapers use to move and travel. Closing his eyes, he sighed slightly. He would have obviously figured out what she was sooner, if he had taken a few seconds of his time to analyse her riddle-esque answer earlier. It was a misstep in his regard which he did not want to make again. Because considering his profession it was essential to him to figure out what kind of person he was conversing with at any given time. This was mistake he promised never to make again.

"Ah, the medical unit, huh? How interesting." Dre said looking at woman, reacting back to her offer of a handshake as he accepted it and shook it. Mei's hand felt soft and quite smooth. It was a long time since he made any kind of physical contact with a woman. Due to the fact that his job was taking most of his time. So in a way this experience felt all new to him. Exhaling slowly Dre got himself together, not letting his feelings and emotions get the better of him. Because for someone like him human emotions were nothing but a distraction. He did not have the capacity to have them, except of course for a few instances here and there. Dre was greeted with darkly honest paradigms and wonderfully depressing aphorisms about life long ago. Since then he has changed...for the better.

He wondered if he should give out his real name to her; considering most of the time he gave out false information about him towards others. It's a policy that came with his profession - to which he had no other choice. Though Dre knew that he could make an exception just this once since Mei seem to be a benevolent individual. Smiling at her he started to speak in a soft tone, "My name is Dre Jeagerjaquez. I'm a human. Not a normal human, of course," he paused as he ran his hand through his silver coloured straight hair, only to begin speaking again, "I'm a contract killer. If you do not know what that is - it's a person who kills other people for money." He explained it to her just in case she did not know what it meant. "So what's a Shinigami from the medical unit doing in London? Is this place under your squads jurisdiction?" As always Dre's curiosity got the better if him.  
technique log

N/A

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Pink eyes would look out into the city of London as her feet dangled off the giant clock. She would begin to swing them back and forth, while she listened to the man speak. How interesting could her squad possibly be? Obviously, Mei found great interest in it considering all of the possibilities it held. Many of the possibilities would be a bit testy, However Mei wouldn't want to tarnish her image or ruin any chance of finding her child. Feeling Dre's hand would cause Mei to blush slightly. She hadn't had physical contact with a man in many, many years. Even still, the blonde would shove any sort of emotion like that out of her head.

As he began to speak once more, pink eyes would lock onto his features giving him her full attention. She would smile as he told her his name and knowing he was human didn't seem to come as a surprise to her. There were plenty of extraordinary humans in Karakura, which is why she enjoyed it much more than a place like this... London. As Dre ran his hand through his hair, Mei would blush and look down. The blonde would take a breath before looking back up at the man. She couldn't comprehend why her emotions were getting the better of her, perhaps it was simply his attractiveness and kind personality. Her heart was still searching for that long lost love she never truly received.

'Contract Killer..' the woman would think as he explained it to her. It sounded as if it were a lot more trouble than it's worth. Would he have to hide himself away from others? Wouldn't that get lonely? Would he have to hide who he is? Was he telling her the truth? She wasn't completely sure but he seemed to be genuinely conversing with her. He seemed more curious with her than she really was with him, however his questions didn't seem to rattle her nerves any.

"Hmmm... I don't know. Probably not but I'm not here to hurt anything. I just get a little curious is all. Is it a crime to wander?" Mei would smile and then look out over the city once more. "My question is why is a big, bad killer like yourself in a place like.. London? Doesn't seem very beneficial," Mei would tilt her head as she looked upon the bland area and boring people. They looked like ants doing what they were made to do.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:49 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre observed the woman's facial expressions, posture and her movements closely while they were conversing. What he could come to a conclusion after analysing her expressions and such was that she was showing signs of interest towards him. Which honestly was not a huge surprise to him. Since the time they met to until now, she was the one that initiated everything. She was the one that sat next to him. She was the one that first started to talk with him and such. Even though they were little signs of interest -- they were signs nonetheless. But what Dre wondered was that, should he capitalize on the opportunity that has presented towards him and make full use of it. He may have parted away with most of the feeling and emotions that he had, but at the end of the day he was still a human -- and human nature was difficult to overcome, no matter how hard you struggle to override it. Because it was something that was beyond his mortal control.

"No, of course not." Dre said to her in reply to the question that she had asked him. Chuckling a little in the way she asked her next question, he replied, "The business is good here. That's why." pausing for a good two seconds, he continued, "You need to understand that what I do doesn't rely around killing people only. There is an actual business aspect to it as well. Which is a huge part in the profession I do." finishing the sentence, Dre gazed towards the vast city that lay ahead of him, "I got a offer that I couldn't refuse." which was true since the money that was offered to him to complete the task was too good to be refused. Gazing back at the woman he looked at her directly in the eyes as a warm smile crossed his face, he moved more closer towards her until his shoulder brushed against hers. "Would you like to join me for a cup of coffee? I coud, you know, show you around here as well." he said, while showing signs of attraction to her. Dre wanted to know how she would react to it. Either she shrugged it out and act like nothing ever happened or she would reciporare as well. How she was going to proceed from now on was going to be something interesting to behold.
technique log

N/A

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:05 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
It had been confirmed that Mei was doing absolutely nothing wrong and even if she's were, it wouldn't really matter much. All it would take to fix was a brief chat with her Captain Commander and things would be just dandy, considering Mei viewed them as fairly close. Even if they didn't know much of each other at all, Mei viewed the woman as her only friend for the time being. The blonde lived a sad life with all the intentions of making it better and filling in the gaps. The woman would listen to the chuckles of the one beside her, which would snap her from her thoughts for a few moments. Listening to what he had to say honestly made the most senses he had heard in a few days. He had to do what he had to do to survive, in this case he needed money, which was something that Mei didn't necessarily care for in her own sense although it was interesting, Then again, she was lost in thought about the differences between worlds. Pink eyes stared off over the buildings of grey as her head lay on her own shoulder,

After a while of sitting still, the woman would feel a warmth at about her shoulder level. Turning her head in the direction of the man, she would see him sitting rather close to her. His shoulder had touched her own creating a warmth that would instantly cause the shinigami to blush bright red. She hadn't had this much contact with any male in a long time and quite frankly, it was starting to get the better of her. Within a matter of moments, Dre had invited her for coffee and at tour. Was he playing her? Was he genuinely interested? Perhaps, he was just trying to be friendly. That's what she would stick with for the time being... just friendly. After a moment of starting and silence, Mei would finally speak, "Oh! Uhm.. yeah sure. I'd love to." The blush upon her features would not subside nor would the nervous grin spread upon her adorable face.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum