Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:07 pm

Espada
Espada
DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

Dre looked at the Arrancar with a bemused expression on his face. "Huh? What? I was asking if you were upset by it's presence. As for me;.I'm not upset by it. Why would I be?" He said feeling quite annoyed and addled at the same time; not liking how Graven was trying to turn it around him. Dre knew that arguing about something so irrelevant wouldn't get anywhere, so he let it pass. He also knew the risk he was taking when he entered the forest of Menos. He was aware that he would encounter various types of Hollows, Arrancars and whatnot. However he did not expect to meet the Cero Espada, or in other words the King of Hueco Mundo. But be that as it may, there was no way in hell that he was leaving...not yet, of course.

Graven pointed a Cero at him. Well, not directly at Dre, to be honest. The Arrancar was aiming at the Gillian that was behind him -- and in a way, trying to demonstrate how and what a Cero is, and the way it's shot. Also giving a small rant how a pain in the arse his subordinates were. Dre did not utter a single word, he just kept listening to the man and observed the massive impact the Cero made after it was released and did what it was intended to. He wanted to ask the Arrancar the reason why he was in the impression that Dre had never seen a cero in his life. He may not be old as Graven, but Dre had his fair share of battles with Arrancars, in which he had the opportunity to see what a Cero was.

Dre shook his head slightly, "Did you really have to show off there mate?" He said gazing at Graven as a small smile would appear on his face. Gathering the air upon to the palm of his right hand, he converted it to blood, only to materialize it into the size of a small Sanguinis Globuolus (blood ball), "I heard that an Arrancar named Seto Alexstrasza tried to overthrow you. Is it true or just one of those false rumours?" the blood ball would begin to rotate around itself -- as Dre waited still the man's response.   

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:08 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0195#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3
#temp0-4

©2013 caliburn

Graven shrugged at Jimmie's question. He really didn't need to show off, or mean to, but it just kind of happens occasionally. Watching with curiosity as the human formed blood from the air and made an energized orb from it, Graven quickly returned his attention to the question before him. How does one say...Ahh, there we are. "Well, I expended far more reiatsu than I'd like to admit in that fight, and it'll take me a bit more time to regain it. It ended how one would expect, though...I ate him. Arrancar might not need to eat souls, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't help us replenish our reserves if we do. So, your little parlor trick there. How do you manage it?"

Graven was definitely curious. He hadn't met anyone other than himself and his daughter that were capable of manipulating blood, and she was a special case. She had inherited his abilities, and her mother's regeneration. Hell, the only way he was able to match their natural healing was in his Segunda Etapa, and he hadn't needed that in ages. Even his fight with Seto hadn't gone that far, as the other Arrancar didn't have it and still thought it was a legend. Still, another blood manipulator was standing in front of him, and he was curious as to how this man managed it. The Arrancar had a couple of theories, but only the other man could verify them.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:44 pm

Espada
Espada
DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

Dre raised his eyebrow in reaction to the Arrancar asking him what kind of parlour trick that he had performed. "Parlour trick?...seriously?" He said tilting his head a little bit to the right -- not amused. "Now you're just trying to take digs at me. This is no cheap arse parlour trick, mate. This is one of my many abilities." the blood ball would increase it's rotation speed, "I call it Sanguinis Globuolus. It has the ability to ignite and explode upon contact with someone or something." the blood ball would levitate a few inches above his hand as it would start to be engulfed in flames, "I'm curious to know why you seem surprised about my ability to manipulate blood. Do you have the ability to manipulate blood as well? If so, don't you think it's a bit naive to believe that only you would have this ability?" Dre said in a low tone, his eye's directed at the blood ball. "Obviously you should know by now that I'm no mere Human. I'm a Fullbringer. Ever heard of them?" the flames flickering a dark crimson with a light pink flame in the middle, "when was the last time you entered the human world? Or do you only stay in Hueco Mundo?" Dre asked directing his eyes back to the Arrancar, as the pink flame flickered before a spiral of crimson consumed it whole.   

on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:38 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0233#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3
#temp0-4
#espadacorp

©2013 caliburn

Graven's eyes narrowed and a small smirk spread across his face as Jimmie explained what was going on. Listening to the young man explain himself, he pondered his words and tried to think back to the last time he was in the World of the Living. Fullbringer, huh? Deciding to just go with it, he spoke up once again. "I'm not going to lie. Yes, I have the ability to manipulate blood. What surprises me is that in the five thousand or so years I've been a Hollow, I've only ever met one other person able to do the same, and she doesn't count. After all, she's my daughter and inherited it from me. I think that should give you a bit of an indicator as to exactly how rare it is, and it brings up a few questions. A Fullbringer is a human whose mother was pregnant and got attacked or otherwise exposed to a Hollow's reiatsu, right? I can't exactly say that I'm in the habit of attacking expectant mothers, or women in general. It's never been my style. After all, I always preferred the souls of warriors. Makes you wonder...Regardless, the last time I was in the World of the Living wasn't too long ago, actually. I like the food, and I may or may not be the head of Espada Industries."

Graven was quite proud of that last one. Espada Industries was his multi-national corporation that had sprung up in the last few years into prosperity. He persuaded the Research and Development crew in Las Noches that it would be a good idea, and so far business was booming. They had their hands in everything from electronics to furniture and clothing lines. Of course, they had pretty much taken over the world's economy and stock markets too, but that was besides the point.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:32 pm

Espada
Espada
DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

Dre was not exactly surprised to hear that the man had the ability to manipulate blood as well. Graven have been giving signs of having such an ability since the time he was amazed to hear that Dre had that power as well. Which in a way, was an indicator that he was also able to manipulate blood. If the Arrancar didn't posses the same power, he wouldn't have given a shite about wanting to know if Dre had it or not. "Wait.. you have a daughter?" He asked, his voice filled with amazement and curiosity. Bringing his right hand up, he stroked his chin, "well, I would have never thought an Arrancar would, in anyway, be family oriented -- or at least, wanting to start a family." Looking at Graven, he grinned. "Guess you're one of a kind, aren't you fella?"

The question that the Arrancar brought up caught Dre off-guard. It was a long time since anyone asked him about his parents, in this case; his mother. Even though the question was not specifically directed towards his mother, it did however momentarily take him back all those years ago reminding him about the incident. Which was something he wanted to forget forever. Looking down, Dre wondered how he should respond. Knowing that there was only one way to respond, he spoke again hoping to change the topic after his reply, "yes, you're right... In my case; my mother was affected by a hollows reiatsu instead of getting killed by one." Looking away, he would pause for a good ten seconds, only to look at the man, "anyway, an Arrancar who gives a shite about woman? Man, you continue to amaze me." Dre said shaking his head slightly with a smile on his face. Graven was clearly something else. He wasn't like the rest of Arrancars that he had met over the years. Granted, he haven't met a lot, however there was something about this fellow that was different than the rest.

"Huh, what? Did I here it right? Did you just say Espada industries?... no offense, but is that even a thing?" Dre did not know wether he should laugh or be confused, but the former was really starting to set in.   

on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:34 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0150#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3
#temp0-4
#trashingtrump

©2013 caliburn

Taking the compliments in stride, Graven deadpanned at the other man's lack of knowledge in his company. Shaking his head, the Arrancar sighed before explaining in his usual monotone. "Espada Industries is a multinational corporation that popped up about five years ago in the World of the Living. I came up with the idea, and we've been catering to both normal humans and the spiritually-sensitive ever since. Most people think I'm just an eccentric billionaire, and that's why I don't show up to most business parties and such. Hell, Donald Trump once asked me if my mate and I wanted to go to the Bahamas with him. I have a feeling he was either trying to seduce a new wife or gunning for mine. Either way, that brat's way past the typical human prime, and I have no idea how he manages to stay relevant..."

Going quiet, Graven seemed to be pondering something. The fact that he was scratching the back of his head confirmed this, before he stopped and refocused on Jimmie. "So, you never really answered my question. What ARE you doing in the Forest of Menos?"
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:22 pm

Espada
Espada
DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

"You've met Donald Trump? Interesting indeed." Dre said in reply to the man saying that he had met and associated with the president of the United State's. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled, as he began to speak, "when it comes to politics, especially US politics -- nothing is ever going to change. Nothing." He paused, "the US has been brought and sold long time ago. No matter who becomes president it's going to be the same old shite every time. The owners of the country don't want the country to get better. And when I say owner's, I mean the wealthy bankers, business interests and so forth. So, at the end of the day it doesn't matter. It's never ever going to get any better. People just need to be happy with what they've got." He came to a stop realising that he had gone a little bit off topic. But in his defence he needed to get it off his chest.

Graven wanted to know the reason why Dre roamed the forest of Menos. He pondered on how he should reply to the question that the Arrancar had brought up. "Well..." He said gathering up his thoughts and putting them into words, "I'm a contract killer. I was hired to hunt down two Arrancars. However, unfortunately for me I lost track of my targets, while also getting lost myself in this godforsaken place. Unlike the human world and the soul society, I'm not well versed in this place." He looked at the man with a curious look on his face, wanting to know what his response would be.   

on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:56 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0232#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3
#temp0-4

©2013 caliburn

Graven pondered the man's words for a moment. Oh, he likely knew which two Arrancar were out of line here, and if they were the ones the man was sent to kill then it was no problem for him. They were simple Numeros, after all, and it didn't bother him at all that someone had decided to kill them. "Ahh, yes. I heard something about a pair of Numeros abandoning their posts to go hunting in the World of the Living, and was meaning to deal with them myself as they had offended my mate in a previous incident, but they never returned to Las Noches. One's base animal was a bull, and the other was a giraffe. It sounds a bit ridiculous, but they became Arrancar for a reason. If I had to guess, they're in a cave hidden in a clearing about half a mile that way. It's the only place anywhere near here where they could hope to hide. Be careful fighting them, as an Arrancar's Resurreccion can be compared to the Bankai of a Shinigami. After you've cleaned house, just blow a hole in the ceiling to get to the White Sands, and head for the fortress in the middle. That's Las Noches, and it really shouldn't be hard to miss. Just...Try to avoid the Adjuchas that hunt in the sands. They can be in a bit of a frenzy at times, especially when they feel the onset of regression. Feel free to stay in Las Noches for as long as you like. I'll be returning there. After all, I have to make sure no one blew up any support beams again..."

Groaning with the idea, Graven disappeared in a burst of Sonido, leaving Jimmie with his thoughts. He really was busy, but he'd enjoy another conversation with the intriguing human eventually.

[Thread Exit]
technique log

N/A

View user profile
#19Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum