Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Wandering in the wild (Graven)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
"Sigh" the words of those tired and lost. Dre had been traveling the forest of Menos for days now. Though it felt like weeks for him. This place always was always looked tenebrous. So it was hard for anyone to figure out if it was actually night or day. The forest of menos was something that did not promise a lot of things. As Dre had been wondering the place for far too long. One thing that left him very vexatious was that the darkness of the place. He had been thinking on how the fuck was this place so damn dark. It felt like he was walking in total blindness. The only thing that illuminated the place was the dim light that creaked out of the hole of the leafs of the tall trees. But even that wasn't enough.

Shaking his head slightly, Dre moved forward. He still needed to make his way to find his target that he needed to assassinate. At first he was reluctant to accept the contract since he was not interested in coming all the way here to this God forsaken place in search of his target. The reason being that he disliked arrancars with a passion; and wanted nothing to do with any of them. Also the fact being that he did not want to get into unnecessary altercations with any of them in the midst of completing his mission because he knew he had a high chance of meeting one here. However considering all that Dre still decided to accept the contract. Mainly because the dealers offered him a sum of money that he could say no towards. Be that as it may, he needed to find his target and put him out of his misery. Hopefully he could carry out his mission without any kind of interference. But what Dre did not know was that it was nothing but a fool's hope...
technique log

N/A

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:24 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Graven sat on one of the branches of the massive trees in the Forest of Menos. Smirking lightly, the white-haired Arrancar slipped off from his perch, landing gently in front of the human before him. If the forest had seemed quiet before, then now it was as if the very air was dead. It was as if even this gods-forsaken place was in awe of the Hollow that had just made himself known. Looking over the human in front of him, the wolf would allow eyes filled with millennia of uncaring life to meet their counterparts. In a voice that seemed impassive, but had an undercurrent of interest, Graven would begin to speak. "So...It's rare to find a human soul wandering Hueco Mundo, let alone the Forest of Menos. It's even rarer to find a living being with any amount of reiatsu, so tell me: What is a human doing here, in a place whose origins are lost to time and instinct?"
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre heard the noise of some leafs rustling with a sudden large creak coming from the branches. Only to see a average height, white haired man, who appear to be the same age as him standing in front of Dre. At first he did not say anything due to the fact that he was surprised to see the man appear before him. He knew that he would most likely bump into an Arrancar at some point of his venture -- however he did not expect to meet one so soon. Be that as it may, there was something he found quite peculiar when it came towards this Arrancar. He has never seen him before - yet there was something about the man that he couldn't exactly pinpoint to. Though Dre knew that he would learn about this Arrancar soon enough. Just like every other person he met.

The Arrancar seems to hold some interest in Dre as the man started asking him some basic questions on what he was doing here and whatnot. He thought for a moment or two on whether he should answer them -- and in what way he should. Dre did not trust the man that had appeared before him, nor has any reason too. But considering the fact that he did not know if this Arrancar was a threat for him or not, and if he was there was a chance of him attacking Dre. Which would set back the entire reason he came here if that were to happen. Looking at man, he gave him a small smile as he began to speak, "You know, just here to enjoy the climate and shite. It's peace and quiet here, which is to my liking a lot." He was not serious obviously but he wasn't going to reveal the true reason for being here. Hoping that the Arrancar would in someway believe what he said, Dre started to ask him a question of his own. "So tell me; who might you be? By the looks of it, I guess you're some high ranking officer or something. Maybe I'm wrong." taking a step back he observed the Arrancar as he waited for the man's answer.
technique log

N/A

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:07 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3
#temp0-4
#social

©2013 caliburn

Graven let out a small smile at this last. He was pretty damned good at reading people after an uncountable number of years spent in the kill-or-be-killed environment of Hueco Mundo. It was clear that this man was lying, or at least hiding something from the Arrancar, but he would go along with it for now. All in due time. Running his coarse tongue across his too-long canines briefly, Graven would ponder how to respond to the other man's questions before deciding that it really couldn't hurt him to be honest. "Me? My name is Graven Fel, the Cero Espada and King of Hueco Mundo."

In response to his own words, he would reach up to his P-coat and grasp the low collar, pulling it down so that the "0" tattoo cold be seen on his right pectoral. Letting it go back to it's original position, Graven would note the expression on the human's face with a measured amount of interest. Honestly, he really wanted to see what happened with this, but he had a reputation to uphold as an uncaring bastard. "So, now that you know my name, why don't you return the favor? Who...are you?"
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:19 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

Dre raised his eyebrow when the man said that he was the Cero Espada and the king of Hueco Mundo. "King of  Hueco Mundo, huh?" he muttered under his breath as this was the first time he had ever seen the so-called 'King'. He has heard various people talking about such a person, however, he really did not take much of it. Since he was in the notion that there weren't anyone ruling Hueco Mundo. It was good to be proven wrong once in awhile. Knowing everything and getting everything right gets bored after awhile -- and you come to a point where you assume you know every god-damn thing. It was false and dangerous bubble to live in. Dre was glad that he's bubble was broken before he got too full of himself.

"My name is Jimmie Reese." he answered the man's question with a nonchalant expression on his face. Dre had the tendency of giving out fake name's towards people he meet and converse with -- and this was one of those situations. Then again, he really did not know what his birth name was -- but that was a story for another time. Simply put, the reason he refused to give out his real name was because he would be running the risk of compromising his identity. As a contract killer, he had an obligation to uphold different policies that came with his profession. Giving classified information, in this case his name, to the wrong person was putting his entire job in jeopardy. Which was something he had no intention of doing.

Crossing his arms across his chest, Dre leaned a little bit back, as he gazed at the man, only to speak, "Nice tattoo you got there, fella." he said referring to the tattoo that the man had shown him a few minutes ago. "So, what exactly does this Cero Espada do? Or as you claim: the king of Heuco Mundo. Go on walks to sight see and stuff?" he was inquisitive to know what duties came with this specific position, because by the looks of it -- it was a position that is done with little to no pressure.  

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Graven pondered the name for a moment, before discarding it completely. It wasn't really important, other than a moniker to refer to the other man as. The wolf's jaw on the right side of his face, and the rods on the left that mimed it, shifted slightly as he bit the inside of his cheek in thought. Letting his tongue run over his teeth briefly, bringing attention to his too-long canines on purpose, he'd attempt to explain exactly what it is that he did. "The title "King" is an old one, and the four Kingdoms were those of the North, South, East, and West. It was used to refer to the strongest Hollow in the area, who naturally ruled over the others. I was ruler of the North originally, but that was a long time ago. Now, I'd dare say that I'm the first to ever refer to myself as ruler of all Hueco Mundo. The position of Cero marks me as the strongest of the Espada, and thus the strongest Hollow in existence. Really, my job is to keep the others in line while attempting to unite the rest of Hueco Mundo, but I feel more like an overpowered, over-glorified babysitter most of the time. As the ten strongest living Hollows, you'd think that maybe, just MAYBE, we'd actually be able to get something done around here, instead of bicker over who has the bigger...You know what? Never mind. You probably didn't need to know that."

As he rubbed his forehead in an obvious display of emotion, all pretense of not caring gone with his irritation at the CHILDREN THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WARRIORS, he spotted something interesting out of the corner of his eye. A Menos Grande, a Gillian to be exact, just wandering in their direction. It had the generic mask of the lowest class of Menos, so it was clear that it would never be able to evolve beyond that point. Pity...It most likely sensed the reiatsu of the two conversationalists, but would likely not try anything with a Vasto Lorde-class Arrancar around. Probably. Maybe. Well, they'd see.
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

The man explained to Dre what the title Cero Espada and the king of Heuco Mundo stood for. Listening to Graven's explanation made him interested to know more about all of this Arrancars and stuff -- since the last time he ever spoke with an Arrancar was about four or five years ago. And that conversation only lasted a few minutes due to it ending in a battle where Dre had to eliminate the Arrancar. Hopefully he wished that this conversation did not go south in anyway. Even though his dislikeness for Arrancars where at an all time high, he knew a losing fight when he saw one. However, that did not mean he would pussy the fuck out if things ended in an all out battle. It's just that he wasn't an idiot that picked battles that he cannot win. He was more smarter than that.

"Interesting stuff, to be honest." Dre said in low tone bringing his right hand up as he would stroke his chin slowly. "Though I assume, you were going to say something along the lines of your espadas bickering against each other over their numbers without doing anything that of relevance." He paused, "that's was what you were going to say, right?" he asked the man with a pensive expression on his face. It was quite weird in a way that the man did not want Dre to know it, considering it was not something classified. Then again, he was a stranger and not an Arrancar. It was understandable that Graven didn't want him to know too much.

Bringing his hand down back to the side of his body, he took a small knife out of his pocket -- only to start spinning it around his finger using the small ring that was attached on it's guard's blunt side. Looking at the man, Dre would ask, "So anything interesting around here?"   

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:05 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

"If only it were something as easy to deal with as ranking, Jimmie. Given that most Hollows that make it past the initial stages are male, I'm sure you can imagine what "numbers" they were talking about. As for interesting things to see, if you manage to make it to the White Sands above us you could visit the wreckage of the Kingdoms of Hueco Mundo. Off to the North is the old Kingdom that I ruled, with the citadel being made of ice and glass. To the West are the old hunting grounds of the Blood Wraith, with his obsidian fortress. It was ransacked in the civil war ten years ago, as was the Castle of Iron in the South. The East, however, is completely intact, and is flourishing. You'd hardly even recognize it as being in Hueco Mundo if it weren't for the eternal night. Here in the Forest of Menos, you can watch Hollows cannibalize each other if you want. Most humans and Shinigami would think it's barbaric, but it's an ancient rite that all of the strongest Hollows have gone through. You see, eventually the stronger of us begin to be unable to satisfy our hunger with the souls of humans and Shinigami, and come to this forest through our instincts. No one knows why it must be here, but we don't question it either. This forest is where unending battles are fought, and most Hollows don't ever make it past this stage as themselves. Once a thousand or so Hollows have gathered and eaten each other, they become a Gillian like the one over there. Most have the typical tengu-style mask that you see, and are mindless creatures that only care to feed. Sometimes a dominant personality, one with more willpower or more strength, is capable of taking over at its birth, or a Hollow strong enough to have eaten the souls of a thousand others becomes a Gillian. In that situation, the mask is more unique, and they retain control and continue eating. While they do this, they grow stronger until their form changes once again to become an Adjuchas. Once they have achieved this stage, there are three options. Continue eating in order to avoid regression, have a piece of your mask eaten so that you can neither get stronger nor weaker, or regress into a Gillian, with neither you nor the countless others within you ever regaining control. Most of the higher-class Arrancar are Adjuchas-class Menos, as shattering your mask prevents one from regressing and gives you even more power. In the rare occasion that a Vasto Lorde evolves from an Adjuchas, the resulting reiatsu can be felt throughout almost all of Hueco Mundo as their mask reforms. At any given point in time, you could count the number of Vasto Lordes on your fingers and have plenty left over. They will never regress, and are considered the top of the food chain. An Arrancar that was formerly a Vasto Lorde...Well, I can't exactly say that it isn't possible, but it's rare. In fact, I was the first. Arrancar, Vasto Lorde to have become an Arrancar, King of Hueco Mundo...Take your pick. You'd be right no matter what. Hell, I remember the founding members of the Gotei 13. Probably fought half of them, and killed two or three. It's been so long, I can't remember..."

As Graven finished, his hellish-red eyes almost seemed to stare through "Jimmie", as if he were flashing back to a time that was much simpler. He was, but that wasn't exactly important. The Gillian nearby wandered a little closer while the Espada wasn't paying attention, but it wasn't terribly important. After all, what harm could one Menos Grande do?
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

Graven would start to give a rather extensive answer on what the interesting things Dre could see if he were to visit the white sands, and an explanation of Hollows that roam the Menos forest and so forth. It was very interesting to hear stuff that he had never heard before, though what interested Dre the most was the fact that the Arrancar had killed three or four of the founding members of the Gotei thirteen. Which was honestly not hard to believe at all; considering he was most likely thousands of years old. Also as far as Dre knew, Arrancars and Shinigami's were natural enemies. Both races could not stand each other for some weird reason. What would be shocking however would be the fact to know Graven not killing any soul reaper's in his life span. That honestly would be a sad thing. But that was not the case.

Dre would notice the Arrancar consistently looking through him as if there was something behind him. Turning his head back, he looked to see what it was -- only to see a Gillian. The creature was not near them in anyway, however, by the looks of it, the hollow was slowly getting closer towards them. Turning his head back forward, he would tilt his head towards left, pointing his right thumb back, he would speak, "don't tell me that Hollow bothers you?..." Dre was confused as to what was going on, "I've noticed in a way that you've been consistently looking through me as if there was something going on behind him. Are you trying to get that hollow to attack me? Or does the creatures presence make you perturbed?" he frowned wanting to know the reason for the Arrancars unusual behaviour. Obviously it wasn't the latter. The Cero Espada would never fear some low-class Hollow. So, there was a chance of it being the former, and Graven wanting to ambush Dre. Which was also would be a weird scenario, if it were to unfold, since the entire time he had been quite friendly towards Dre. Time would tell, however...   

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:05 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Snapping out of his reverie with a slight shake of his head, small enough to be nearly unnoticeable, Graven would return his gaze to the human in front of him. Smirking vaguely, Graven would close his eyes and breath outward before opening them again and responding. "The Gillian over there? No, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I was simply remembering something from a long time ago. In fact, I've been waiting more to see how you'd react to the fact that a mindless Menos Grande was casually strolling over with the intent to kill and devour the both of us. If it perturbs you in the slightest, I would recommend that you leave Hueco Mundo entirely, as the poor thing is likely the least of your worries. After all, I'd dare say it's far enough along to use a Cero, but it would likely take far too long to charge it, and use far too little control. You see, the trick is..."

As Graven spoke in his damnable emotionless tone, broken only by an undercurrent of excitement at being able to impart knowledge, he lifted his right hand and pointed a single finger at the Gillian, behind and slightly to the human's left, taking a step in the same direction to allow for a little leeway. He didn't want to kill his conversational partner, so he'd give him enough room to see AND not get caught in the blast. A glowing red orb would begin to form, floating around an inch from the tip of the digit. "...to focus your reiatsu into a single point and compress it. The strength and speed of the Cero depends on how powerful the Hollow using it is. A general rule of thumb is about a mid-Fifties Kido, but I'd dare say that I'm strong enough that it'd be in the low-Sixties. When one is released, you want to ease into it, not just jerk it like some of these dumbass subordinates I deal with on a day-to-day basis. You have no idea how many Ceros I have to deal with..."

With that, the Cero was fired at the Gillian, and a massive furrow was cut into the surrounding forest as the Menos Grande disappeared. THIS was the casual strength that the Cero Espada put out on a regular basis?
technique log

N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum