Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.

Foto

[Private] 夜の星空 (Shana)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

• Por favor, inicie sesión para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Fuera de línea
on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:15 am

Espada Tres
Espada Tres
Yurkari started to speak about her being new to all of this and how Dre should not worry on her harming him in any way, or eating him. He wondered how true was that, but he was not interested in inquiring about that any further. Because he knew that if she were to try any kind of cheap trick or even a surprise attack on him, he would have to use necessary force on her. Dre did not give a fucking damn on how powerful was; if she were to attack him in anyway whatsoever, he would immediately retaliate. Considering how her intentions were still unknown to him, there was huge chance of shite going south. Which Dre was not looking forward to one damn bit, since it was his day off.

"What do I do?" Dre repeated the question that she had asked him. As he wondered if he should reveal what he did for a living to a total stranger that he had never met before. Shrugging to himself as he made up his mind that he would reveal it; since he did not care. "I'm a hired gun. A contract killer, if you will." he said looking at the girl closely. "I'm guessing you're not aware of what that is? Well, its simply a person who kills for money." grinning at her as he said it, Dre looked away, only to lean back as he took a small knife out of his pocket as he started spinning it around his finger using its small ring that was attached on it's guard's blunt side. "Tell me young girl; do you like fighting?" he gazed directly into her eyes with an emotionless expression on his face as he awaited her answer.
technique log

N/A

Life is just a game.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Fuera de línea
on Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:28 am

Vizard
Vizard
Yukari listened as the human repeated her question, he seemed to be deciding whether or not to answer it, or if he does to do so honestly. Catching his shrug as he finally answered the question Yukari smirked Well at least he is being honest"Interesting occupation there Jimmy, and if that is what you truly do, then I am guessing the name is false." Yukari said rather matter of factly before his next question, she had deduced that if he really killed people for a living he would probably not give out his real name to a stranger, especially one who is sitting in an icy throne that they made out of thin air. Then again the world was filled with crazy people, and the silver-haired human might be among their numbers, which seemed all that much more plausible when he asked his next question. Laughing a rich sweet laugh as she answered him Yukari said, "Young girl, that is rich especially seeing as I am probably about three times your senior. But I will take the compliment. But to your question, when the mood strikes me I absolutely relish in violence, otherwise I can live without it. Why do you ask?"

Keeping her posture neutral and relaxed Yukari continued to slowly eat her icicle while Dre decided to answer her. Deep down though she was wondering if this evening was going to be livened up with some blood shed, and still deciding whether or not that is what she truly desired. She had full confidence in her Hierro to deflect the majority of whatever this human could launch at her openly and on short notice, that is unless he could rapidly fire a gran-rey without any warning that is. That might hurt, in fact Yukari was pretty sure that it would hurt to be hit with that.

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:18 pm

Espada Tres
Espada Tres
Dre raised his eyebrow when Yukari told him that she thinks he is lying to her and giving her false information. Which was an accurate assumption from her part. "I guess you are more smarter than you look, huh?" he thought to himself as he smiled a little, "Hrm, good guess, kid." he paused for a few seconds only to continue, "My name is Dre Jaegerjaquez. And no. I'm not related in anyway to Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez." with that he stood up only to straighten his suit. He hated the fact that his suit got rolled up and shite whenever he sat or layed down. Turning towards the young girl he wondered what he should do next. Either he fought with her for some apparent reason, or he continued talking with her. The former did not make any sense since Dre was one of those people who only fought for a specific reason. Unless of course he made some bullshit reason up to fight with her.

Spinning his knife again in his finger, Dre started to speak, [color:3cd4=#teal]"Eh, you may be a lot older than me, but your physical appearance is equivalent to a twelve year old. That is why I keep referring to you as a young girl." the tone of his voice was nonchalant as he threw his knife a few feet up in the air, only to catch it again, "Why do I ask?" he questioned her knowing that he was going to answer his own question. "Well, you could say that I'm curious...or I'm looking for a fight. You are free to believe whatever you wish." he said garing at her. Raising his right hand he pointed his knife towards the girl as he threw his head towards the right, "Did I ever tell you why I use a knife? No? Would you like to know?" Dre asked her as a cheeky smile spread across his face.
technique log

N/A

Life is just a game.

Fuera de línea
on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:57 am

Vizard
Vizard
Yukari raised her eyebrow at Dre's comment about her being smarter than she looks, Cheeky little bugger aint he, well one of these days someone will end up putting him in his place, heck depending on how this goes it might just be me. Only time will tell. Yukari thought as she continued to listen to the human, as he reintroduced himself with what could have just been another alias, either way it meant nothing to Yukari in the end, he was just another human, one in the world of almost seven billion of them. Shrugging away his reference to someone that she had never even heard of as the human stood up straightening out his suit in the process. Dre seemed a bit annoyed at how his clothes got messed up while he was relaxing.

Dre started to spin his knife around his finger again as he continued to speak, explaining how it was her physical appearance that made him keep referring to her as a little girl. Yukari's brown eyes followed the knife as he tossed it up in the air only to catch it as he continued to speak, finally coming to her question of him. Curious or looking for a fight eh, Why do I get the feeling it is a little bit of both. In a line of work where you are paid to take the life of another you probably end up with a bunch of pent up stress that needs an outlet in one way shape or form. "No you have not, and sure if you are willing to share I will gladly listen, seeing as it does not seem that the idiots in black have caught wind of my presence yet"

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Espada Tres
Espada Tres
DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

Bringing his right arm down as he brought it back to the side of his body, he put the knife back inside his pocket. He was glad for the fact that the girl was interested enough in wanting to know the reason why he used a knife -- and he was interested enough to tell her what that reason was exactly. "Well, listen... Listen very closely." He said in low tone, leaning back a little, "You see, the reason I use a knife is because it let's me see all those little emotions you could see in a person in their final moments. I could conclude what kind of person my opponent really was, because there is something about using a knife that gets to them." He paused for a few seconds, only to continue, "guns, swords or even bows are too quick. It doesn't let you see those emotions. By only inflicting more pain in their last moments that you truly get to see what kind of person they really were."

Dre wondered what the girl would gather from all of what he had just said. Would she think that he was some psychopathic killer who had no remorse? Maybe. Maybe not. Dre knew he wasn't that -- he tried not to be. Killing people did not give him any kind of pleasure or satisfaction at all; however he had huge obsession for battle. Thankfully due to his profession he was able to contain his bloodlust for battle at a considerable rate. If it wasn't for that, he had a feeling that he would flip the fuck out. Putting his hands inside his pockets, he glared at Yukari, only to speak, "So, are you ever going to be done eating your popsicle?"

- hover

Life is just a game.

Fuera de línea
on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:15 am

Vizard
Vizard
Yukari watched as Dre put the knife back into his pocket, leaning backwards and speaking in a low tone as he explained. Basically the reason he uses a knife boils down to a sadistic pleasure he gets watching the life slowly drain out of the person. At least that was Yukari's take on the whole ordeal, and as soon as he was done explaining she couldn't contain the laughter as it bubbled out of her, a sweet, gentle laugh with a bit of her own twisted nature reflected in it. "You would make a very good hollow you know, In fact I might be able to arrange that transition for you if you were so inclined."

Then Dre asked about the icicle that she had been munching on, and was still holding about a third of in her hand. Smiling at him she twirled it around her fingers as if it was a knife, infusing a little bit of her own power into it as she did causing it to reform back to its original size. Then with a slight flick of her dainty wrist she sent the sharp cone of ice soaring into the sky where it exploded much like a firework, raining down a small amount of ice crystals some of which even melting to water droplets in the evening air. "Better?"

View user profile

Fuera de línea
on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:24 pm

Espada Tres
Espada Tres
DRE JAEGERJAQUEZ

Dre shuddered at the thought of him being a hollow. That was one of the most sickening things that could ever happen to him. He preferred the way he was -- as a human. Or a fullbringer, in other words. Though he did not consider being a fullbringer by race. It was more a source of power to him. [color:d462=#teal]"Ugh, thank you. But I have no interest in being a hollow."
Dre said in impressive tone. "I prefer the race I'm currently in, but thanks for the offer nonetheless."

Looking at the girl in the eyes, Dre smirked. "Well, isn't that cute?" He said referring to what she had done by making it rain crystals. He knew that coming from someone like him, his comment was cringe worthy. But not giving too much thought to it, Dre raised his right hand up, touching the red stone that was attached to his necklace, he began to rub it. To which his fullbring would activate -- as a metal armour would generate around his whole body, even covering his most of his face. A long dark blue scarf is generated around his neck, while a sword would foam around his hand. Spinning the sword by its hilt, Dre would stab it in the ground in front of him. Turning his head towards Yukari, he spoke in deep voice, "are you admiring little girl?"

- hover