Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open] Moscow was lost how?

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:15 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
A garganta opened in the streets of Moscow in the middle of the night and out walked Sla Yer Vasto Lorde under the command of the Espada King and Segunda ranked within the Espada themselves. He didn't come with anyone at his side and didn't bother saying anything when he arrived. Just firing a cero immediately from his horns into the nearest building, blowing it to hell, and ruining a good length of building sections behind it in a line as per a usual cero's destructive power.

He did roar after doing so though, releasing the great brunt of his massive amount of energy, before firing more Cero one after another in a circle just pivoting in place in order to cause as much destruction to the city itself, not even caring about the pitiful humans right now, than anything else. Within a matter of minutes there were clear large lines of destroyed buildings in every direction from where he arrived.

Even if someone had showed up or was already present, this happened so quick there would have been very little they could have done, if anything at all, to lessen or stop any of the collateral damage he just imposed onto the city.

Now however he turned his attention to the still fleeing in terror humans who just say streaks of red blowing up most of the city. He grabbed a nearby male by the throat from behind, so he actually had his grip on the back of the man's next, before snapping his neck and swallowing the soul as it spilled forth from his body."

Sla Yer hungered for destruction and souls. He was already done with one.. which left the other.. But this was just for the initial satisfaction. He knew that with such damage to the city that a powerful soul was going to appear and try to kill him and that is what he truly desired.. Conflict against a worthy soul.. one to give his existence meaning.. and even feed him when he wins..

View user profile

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:18 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

There was an alarm. Death and Destruction... Say where now? Moscow? And... once again Accelerator is insisting I go. Not the Department of Defense.... I'm getting really sick of him. Whatever. The point is, there are humans in trouble, A Hollow on a rampage, and I'm the one tasked with dealing with it. Fine, to Moscow I go.

I packed up my normal combat gear, walked over to a machine I'd been working on lately, after seeing the Shinigami's Senkaimon and the Hollow's Garganta. I wanted to see if it would take me to where I wanted to be. The only catch, I had to feed it an energy signature. So I locked it onto the Hollow via satellite, one that could track temperatures. I'd come up with a name for it later... but for now, it seemed to work. It was currently massive, and a stationary machine. That being said, I had it rigged up to a switch so I could open and close the gate at will. To change the coordinates, I'd have to actually be in the lab, but that wouldn't matter for the time being. I pressed the switch in my hand once.

The gate opened, revealing a semi-ruined line of buildings. I poked my head through and looked around, and based on the architecture, I could assume this was the correct location... and then I saw the Hollow. I should say I felt it first.... but then again, it was hard to miss. I was expecting something more massive, but this one was a humanoid. A little more bestial than most Arrancars.... but still humanoid.

Walking through the gate, I closed it behind me. If Accel's lazy ass decided to show up, he'd figure it out. In my usual combat bodysuit, I pulled out my staff, fully extending it. Upon analyzing his structure, I decided a sword-shield combo would be best for this, so I separated the staff, exuded enough Tidal Silver to coat my body and make a short sword and shield. "By order of The Committee, I will slay you if I must! Stand down or be put down!"

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:18 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Some woman showed up and basically demanded Sla stop his attack. This was responded to by him firing another powerful cero directly at her instead of aiming at the city. A strong soul is precisely what he was waiting on and now one had arrived. He stomped towards her, leaving cracks in the ground in his wake, but did so slowly. Two large tower shields formed at his shields and floated around at his whim to be used for his defense and in his hands formed two blue energy looking Katana's that would serve as his offense and would be as durable as a Zanpaktou.

He roared loudly and released massive amounts of spiritual energy in the process before using sonido and appearing right infront of Maki, glaring down at her with it's black empty eye sockets that only showed a yellow light that seemed to be it's eyes before swiping with it's left katana downwards in an effort, probably a useless one, to slice her in half from the get go.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:22 am

8th Division
8th Division
Maki Kesshō~

I got its attention at least. That was a plus side to things. The bad news? It was after me now. It fired a Cero at me, and I exuded enough Tidal silver to block it entirely, forming a disc that would shatter upon the Cero's impact. The hollow then summoned two companion shields that it could apparently move freely. After this though, the hollow used Sonido to get right in my face, ignoring the crystal shards now under our feet. with two, blue, reiatsu-based katanas in either hand, it swung for me. I flung my staff upwards, intending to block it. It would seem that the durability of both weapons was equal when they collided. Though I noticed at the impact that one, the hollow wanted my smug ass dead. Two? I was gonna have a hard time fighting him back. I was able to resist the impact, but only just. I ended up glancing the katana slightly off the center of the staff and staggering to hold it there.

Instead of preparing my weapon for an attachment as I normally would at this point in the fight, I came to a better conclusion. I'd be better off firing sharp projectiles with my Tidal Silver than trying to do so with melee techniques. I'd exude more crystal, enough to make a disc the same size as I'd done previously, feigning the fact that it could be used as a shield, and then having it fire about 8 shards that would be equivalent to a Bala each. I'd be aiming at the spots that the Hollow would have a hard time defending, like the legs, horns, and face. If none of them hit, I'd sharpen the shrapnel from the disc that was hit by his Cero, firing it up at him from several angles.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:47 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Sla Yer did not take heed of the danger of the disc as it fired multiple bala blasts of crystal at him. They shattered against his heirro'd body and did damage sure, but he literally didn't seem to notice Despite having to move his head to avoid having a crystal go into his eye. In response, instead of any pain, his second blue energy Katana came crashing down to try and force the "blocking" Maki into the ground with sheer power. It probably wouldn't work since Maki was already holding him back but Sla didn't care. The major problem would be that while he was trying to force Maki to her knee's using brute force.. A cero started charging between his horns again.. firing at her point blank.

( OOC - Sla is limited so the posts I make with him will look short. But I will always respond to anything you do and stuff so don't feel like you have to give small posts in return. )

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:44 am

8th Division
8th Division
Under the weight of his second katana, I couldn't help but buckle. I fell down to one knee, groaning, attempting to resist his power. I... I actually felt scared. I'd never been pushed this hard, not even when Accelerator 'welcomed' me to the Committee. Not even when my father's Hollow was trying to consume me even. I was so used to being in control, but here? I had nothing. As he charged up a Cero, I grew into my despair. I felt like I was going to die, right there.

....No. I wasn't going to let him beat me, not like this. With raw determination, I pushed upward enough to give me some room to breath, then rolled backwards, hopefully avoiding the Cero. I pulled enough crystal around me, snapping my staff back together, then making a massive hammer to fit on the end of it, then bounded off the nearest building, using that impact to forcefully launch me up above him, ready to bring my hammer on his head. If it hit, it would hit HARD.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada
It dodged his cero. Interesting. The food rebounded off a building and attempted to hammer him with a..hammer. Sla did not have a good sense of humor. He spun around for momentum and brought both katana to bear against the hammer attack. Probably cancelling it out. Before firing yet another Cero from his horns. The food was struggling. Good. Sla liked his meat tenderized. After the cero he ran at Maki and performed several sword slashes with each of it's katana.

It wanted to beat it's food. Make it more tender. It hungered. It must feed. Sla began to show visible signs of slight drooling as it thought of the meal it would make out of this one. It knew no fear. It knew no pain. It would have it's meal. As the sword flurry ceased it tried to straight kick Maki in the stomach and roared.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:18 pm

8th Division
8th Division
I bet I've got it now I thought to myself, after bringing the hammer down on it. That blow made me smile a little, knowing how much damage it would do. That however.... wasn't the issue. The issue was that the Hollow was able to block it with minimal effort, effectively neutralizing the impact. How? While I was trying to process what happened, the Hollow charged a Cero, which blasted me back, shattering my hammer attachment on my staff, and giving me enough airtime to take some notable damage when I hit the ground again. I'm.... definitely not used to being in this much pain. I could give up now... but no. I have to keep fighting.

Slowly, I got up from the brick pathing beneath me. I had to use my staff to do so. The Hollow saw that I was not finished yet and decided to continue beating me with his swords. I could block some of them, but not all of them. Some of the strikes cut right through my flesh, searing in pain as they did so. Some of them weren't so deep, like the cuts on my legs, but the few that got my arms were deep enough that I was losing the ability to use them. Apparently the hollow was done slashing me, and dropped the katanas to his side, kicking me in the stomach, brutally. Followed by my impact into the building behind me, I heard a hostile and triumphant roar. It took a while for my body to peel off the brick structure, but when it finally gave way, I collapsed onto the ground. I didn't have much fight left in me, and the blood I was trailing all over Moscow was evidence of that. I had enough energy to look at my potential killer. This was it, huh? This is how Maki Kesshō was going to die, wasn't it? As the beast roared in victory once more... I closed my eyes, resigned to my fate, letting the blackness of my eyelids take me under.

View user profile

on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Maki was apparently in the thick of combat with a beyond pissed off Vasto Lorde in Moscow, and the second that Maki was dispatched Accelerator had a vague hunch that it was NOT going to end well.. Due to this, Accelerator made his way over to Moscow via Maki's new prototype mirror door gimmick thing. He figured she was probably in the midst of being beaten to death with her own leg, and as such, he didn't figure she'd mind all that much. As he arrived on the scene, having easily tracked down the Reitsu from the two's little brawl in the middle of a LARGE METROPOLITAN CITY, he casually strolled over to the area. The destruction was immense, and it was clear that Maki was only dispatched because no one else could be asked. This Hollow had done some damage before Maki had arrived, some drastic damage at that..

Looking around the area, casually strolled over to Maki and glared at her beaten, mauled corpse.. least that's what she resembled, but.. He knew that wasn't the case, he still sensed some Reitsu from her... He quickly smacked her awake, " I'm borrowing this. Be back in a bit." He cracked his neck and glared at the big bastard in front of him, "I'm going to make this very, very quick.." He held her leg in his hand, and then a Vibro-Knife shot from his belt towards the Hollows head, but Accel was pointing up the whole time. "Follow the birdy Hollow.. or the Semi-Trucks.. In this case.." As he said this, the Trucks had already descended upon him at Cero speed, smashing him over, and over, and over. He noticed that the Hollow was still breathing, and used Vibro-Step to approach it. "I knew I'd need this.." He grabbed it, and stomped the mans head using Regokinesis and Maki's leg, over, and over, and over, and over. Maki's leg cracking and breaking but in a maniac frenzy he continued to mash this Hollow's head into paste.. He saw the leg and the mangled mess that it was, and shook his head. "You won't want this.." he then glared at the corpse of the Hollow. "Don't waste my time Hollow.. The being was probably alive enough to hear this, but it wouldn't matter. Accelerator would beat him some more with the boot, then behead him with the Vibro-Knife, taking it as a trophy..

He glared back over at Maki, who was clearly in a rough way given her current circumstance of laying in a puddle of her own blood, her limbs largely detached and mauled. "So.. This happened I guess, Let's get you to a hospital back at the Committee before you die.. using this prototype thing you made.." Accel smirked, pointing towards it and walking himself and Maki's mangled mess of a body through it. He sighed slightly, dragging over a cart and throwing her on it, before wheeling it through the door to the Committee's main building. Had she not invented this door thing.. She'd have surely died. But she did, so that was a moot point.. Accelerator looked back to see that the Hollow was dead, before entering the teleportation door, (Senkaimon for Humans) and exiting Moscow.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:48 am

8th Division
8th Division
I heard something off in the distance. In between minute flashes of conciousness, my eyes flitting open for mere seconds at a time, I saw varying glimpses of the events that unfolded after I'd resigned myself to death. Accelerator had shown up.... for me? The bastard actually cared to some extent, who knew? And he was wiping the streets of Moscow with the Hollow.... using mostly a... leg?
What?

Next thing I knew, I was awake in my lab, on a cold steel table. My uniform was liberally soaked with what I could assume was my own blood. In spots it had dried, mostly on the back, but on the areas that still had wounds, it was wet. I could only assume I hadn't been out that long, especially considering the fact that I was now missing a leg, a crapton of blood, and I was still alive enough to regain consciousness. If I looked to my left, I'd see Accelerator there. (you're staying whether you like it or not!) After going over the events in my mind, I decided to plead for his help again. I asked him to fetch some silicon and rubber, as well as other varying materials from the supply room, and if he was smart, he'd do it, dammit. Hoping he'd be back with that momentarily, I began with liquefying the cabinet in the corner of the room, which also contained a satchel of other materials that I needed, which was emptied, and some items from that liquefied as well. I pieced together what I could of what I would make my new leg, the stump of which I was now partially closing up, with intense pain in my body. If he'd have come back by now, I'd finish the leg, circuits, nearly human in appearance and design, but artificial by makeup.

I'd attach it post haste, letting my body slowly adjust to it, then joining it, nerves, tissue, and bone to the false leg. After about 20 minutes, I could move the prothesis, and I called it good for now. I'd deal with the other wounds later. Propping myself up, I felt vastly different. Weak, sure, but unwilling to die just yet. The battle scenes still flashed in my head, only to be interrupted by Accelerator beating him with.... "Wait a fucking minute. Was that my leg you beat that Hollow to pieces with?" Burying my head in my hand, I shook it from side to side, clearly unimpressed with him. That aside, the fucker did save my life. "Hey... Thanks. You didn't have to come save me. You could have just let me die. After all, Rin didn't make it. I didn't have to either." I looked down at my arms and the cuts on them, trying to close them. Something was much different this time. Nothing happened. I couldn't will the blood and flesh to close anymore. I tried to will the door to melt. It flickered and rippled for a few seconds, then stopped. Something was very wrong.

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum