Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:22 pm

2nd Division
2nd Division
It was a brisk fall morning as the petite red-haired vizard stepped her way through a Gargantua in the middle of Central park. While traveling through Hueco mundo was not her preferred method of travel, it was definitely cheaper than booking a plane ticket and unless she was terribly unlucky was less exhausting than traveling from Bogota to New York through under her own power. Pulling her long leather jacket close Shana started walking through the park, following her nose towards the delectable smells of the stalls selling their variety of foods. The ones that drew her attention the most were selling extremely unhealthy, yet deliciously sweet foods of varying types.

Stopping at a particular stall selling powder sugar coated fried dough, Shana waited her turn in line. Purchasing a fresh, hot, greasy, pile of deliciousness she found the nearest park bench to sit down and enjoy her well deserved treat. The only part of her appearance belying the fact that she was more than an adorable little girl enjoying an unhealthy deep fried treat, was the sword hanging on her waist that was mostly covered by the ankle length leather jacket that she wore over her black and silver attire.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:26 am

Princess
Princess

New York.

It was by far the most populated city in the United States of America, with the closest second being at less than half of it's estimated population of slightly shy of eight and a half million citizens. With that many citizens, the likelihood of a Hollow being in the city was extremely high, and even though Kaitou wasn't at his full power (thanks to being a Captain-class) he could still take down anything that showed up.

Standing atop the roof of the Empire State Building, he closed his eyes and opened his senses, feeling for anything that was extraordinary. There were a few minor surges which he would make a mental note of to check out later, but a large distortion appeared in Central Park; a signature that was a cross between a Shinigami and a Hollow; a Vizard. He needed to investigate the source and identify the threat before moving in.

Landing at the edge of Central Park, Kaitou looked around for anything that seemed like it could be the source, trying to see if they were causing havor before resorting back to his other senses, but everything seemed calm. Closing his eyes again, he sensed the signature towads the center of the park and moved in to investigate again. What he found was a rather short red-haired girl that looked ordinary, but he could tell it was definitely her due to her reiatsu. She either didn't notice him or wasn't paying attention as he walked towards her and smiled, being his normal self (and seeing if she was immediately hostile) as he spoke to her.

"Hello, there!" He waved his hand for her to follow him, since he couldn't be seen by most people (being a Spirit himself) and wandered over to a bench, placing down a cell phone. If she was intelligent, as to not draw attention to herself, she would pick up the phone and pretend to dial someone before responding to anything he said. "My name's Kaitou. May I know yours?"
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:18 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
After finishing her delectable treat that was almost as fattening as it was delicious, the petit red-haired vizard started to walk around the park, postponing her inevitable trip back through Hueco Mundo as much as she possibly could. Shana wandered aimlessly down the varying paths in the park, delighting herself in the vibrant colors of the leaves, the never ending sounds of the living breathing city, and most importantly the bouquet of assorted aroma's some mouth watering such as fresh pizza or pralines, others such as the assorted collections of vehicle exhausts were nauseating. Shana was so involved in her enjoyment of life moving around her she did not notice the approach of a powerful presence until they had entered the park marking it as far too late for her to make a smooth get away, biting her lip softly she thought to herself as she continued to walk around the park as if nothing was wrong. Here is hoping that if they are here looking for me that they are of a sensible sort. Cause I do not want to think what little will be left of this beautiful park and city if they aren't

Shana took note of the spiky blond haired male that seemed to be approaching her, and even without extending her senses out towards the man she could tell that he was the one she had felt entering the park earlier. Granted aside from his abnormally spiky hair the only thing that physically gave it away that he was not a normal human was the massive sword on his back, though that wasn't the oddest part. The fact that not one person in the crowd even gave him a second look was. Stretching her senses out towards him she could feel that he was a Shinigami, and a pretty powerful one at that, though there was also the tell tale taint of hollow. Okay, so he is also a Vizard. Heres hoping he isn't going to be one of those attack first types. Shana thought as he approached, and she would be lying if she said she was not pleasantly surprised that his greeting did not come with some kind of threat, or attack, because to be honest with everyone she was really getting tired of that.

As Kaitou signaled her to follow him she did, not seeing the harm in doing so, though she about burst out laughing as he put a cell phone on a bench, probably for her to pick up and use a a ruse while she talked with him. Smiling softly at the spiky haired Vizard, Shana replied to his question without picking up the phone, failing at keeping the amusement at his actions out of her voice "You may call me Shana. I am guessing you don't spend much time with humans. For the most part they don't give you a second glance, even if you are talking to yourself. Especially when they came out with some kind of wireless earbud things for their phones."

View user profile

on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:43 am

Princess
Princess

"It's not that I don't spend a lot of time with Humans," Kaitou began with a smirk, "It's that there's no reason to draw attention to yourself. Even if they may not pay any heed to you, it's better to have a cover in the first place, so that if they do notice you, you don't end up being a creep or a weirdo. Just a precaution, better safe than sorry, blah blah blah."

The short Vizard didn't seem to sit down with him, but she didn't seem to be too tempramental and didn't immediately start attacking him. He wondered what she was capable of doing in combat, but he didn't want to start anything in Central Park, especially when he was severely limited in what he could even do in the Human World. Taking a look around and taking note of all the Humans who weren't paying any attention to either of them, he shrugged his shoulders as though she were right, and resumed talking.

"You don't have to worry, though. I don't plan on attacking you or anything. I just wanted to know who you were and what you were doing, mainly to see if you were someone I already knew, or just to say hi. In my opinion, having too many friends is an impossibilty, and there's nothing wrong with greeting everyone you can, especially if they don't immediately start killing you... or trying, anyway. Even if you're a Vizard."
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:42 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana laughed at Kaitou's comment, she saw his point, but still felt like the phone would be completely pointless, shrugging she sat down on the bench next to the blond haired captain. "Well that is good, cause I kind of like this park, I can find all kinds of delicious sweets around here. And I agree, things would be so much better if everyone I had encountered in the recent history had been more interested in a nice long chat, rather than you know, kill first ask questions... well whenever."

"So if you don't mind me asking are you still with the Gotei 13, or have you gone rogue as well?" Shana said, making sure to cover her right ear with her hair.

View user profile

on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:17 am

Princess
Princess

As Shana asked Kaitou if he was a rogue, or with the Gotei 13 still, Kaitou Eta-Naru gave a sad smile. His shoulders raised slightly as he closed his eyes, remembering that he still hadn't figured out why he was spared from the Visored Exodus, he began to explain what he did know to Shana.

"Captain of the Sixth Division, Kaitou Eta-Naru, at your service. I do have a Hollow inside me, like you, but the only reason I can think of for being spared from the Exodus is that either nobody noticed, or because I've never lost control to him. Solstice is a jackass anyway, I shudder at the thought of what he'd do to my body. Probably poop in public or stuff." The statement was funny, if a bit gross, but while Kaitou smiled at it and looked over to Shana, he was actually confessing the truth; he'd never lost control of his body to Solstice, and he didn't know how it would feel. He wasn't scared of it happening, because Solstice was quiet lately (even now, when he's talking about him, Solstice is nowhere to be found), but it was a bit scary at the possibility.

"Shana . . what . . does it feel like when they take over?" Kaitou asked in earnest, not sure if his terminology was even correct.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:33 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
So he is still in the Gotei, that is good. I am glad to see that other vizards can maintain enough control over their hollows to stay on with the Shinigami's. I suppose I could have stayed if I had desired but who knows how that would have ended up. Shana thought as Kaitou introduced himself as the captain of squad six, though her face twisted up with disgust at his comment about what his inner hollow would do if he was to take over. I am sure that would be the least of his worries, especially if Solstice has Yukari's hunger. Then came the question, one she herself could not answer. Just what it feels like to slip on the wire thin line of control that some Vizards seem to have over their less pleasant sides. Pondering silently for a moment on Kaitou's question Shana just shrugged, answering him as evenly as she could, knowing full well that she is about as odd of a Vizard as one could find. In fact she has always been unique at least since the day she died. "I can honestly say I am not sure on that one, Due to some unique circumstances my inner hollow is my twin sister. She has never even tried to take over, except when her hollow urges start to slip out of control and thanks to the warnings she has given Alastor we have been able to keep her in control. And I am pretty sure I missed out on the mass Vizard exodus. I suppose you could say I am in a sort of self imposed exile.

View user profile

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:18 am

Princess
Princess

So Shana didn't know either. Her unique nature with her inner hollow made things impossibly different from Kaitou's situation. He let out an audible sigh, then shrugged his shoulders lightly.

"Well, I appreciate you answering the question." He took a look around, taking in the scenery of Central Park before looking back to the very short red-haired girl in front of him. She mentioned the name Alastor, and since there was nobody else with her at the time, Kaitou took that to be the name of her Zanpakutou. Alastor was different as a name, but so was Caliburn, so Kaitou couldn't say much about that as a name. He smiled lightly at the thought before returning to speaking to her.

"Why would you exile yourself? Sure, the Gotei isn't particularly excited about Vizards, but Rena Lisola is a pretty understanding Captain-Commander. I may even tell her I'm one myself." He shrugged his shoulders more than before, and kept his blue eyes locked on Shana's red ones.
technique log
N/A

View user profile

on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:11 am

2nd Division
2nd Division
Shana noticed Kaitou's apparent disappointment at the lack of information he could glean from her answer. She felt for the guy, she understood fully how it feels to be in the dark about what was essentially a part of ones self. Smiling softly at the blond haired captian, nodding at his expression of gratitude. His next question however left her practically speechless, how exactly was she hgoing to explain the thought process that she went through to come up with the decision to leave. The air seemed colder to now, causing her to shiver, shrugging herself deeper into her coat, she began to explain "I chose to exile myself out of fear, not fear at being discovered and what that might bring. But fear of this unknown part of myself, who knows when Yukari will not be able to warn me of her urges, and what kind of Havoc she will wreak when that happens. I figured that being among others like me would at least grant me a better understanding of what I am now."

All of that came out in a rushed blur, almost as if once the floodgates opened they weren't going to stop flowing until all of the words were out. It was about at that time that the name Kaitou had mentioned struck a chord with Shana flashing briefly through her more recent memories she realized why. Rena was the name of the woman that she had encountered in Hong Kong, along with that weird human with a fetish for throwing cars at people, and the poor wimp who couldn't catch a break. "Glad to here Rena-san is doing well. Granted I suppose it is better than well seeing as she is now The Captain Commander. I was worried about her, last I saw of her she wasn't looking so good. Looking back on it I wish I wasn't so passive in that encounter, who knows I might have at least been able to save her eye if not her arm as well. "

View user profile

on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Princess
Princess

Exiling yourself? Leaving is one thing, but exiling yourself? Why would anyone villify themselves like that? It didn't make sense, and Kaitou watched her with confusion as she began to speak to him again. Shana explained that she exiled herself out of fear, which Kaitou did understand. He had Okami, before he had left, to explain to him what he was going through; additionally, he was friends with Graven, who was the Yin to his Yang, allowing them to go through some of it together and figure it out. Kaitou began to understand where Shana was coming from with everything she said, and he smiled to her again.

Kaitou listened to everything else Shana said, taking note of her presence during the encounter which stripped the Captain-Commander of her left arm, and decided to put that fact away until later, so he wouldn't have to process it right now. While it would bring up questions, he felt he owed the Captain-Commander the right of asking her those questions before he asked Shana here. It just made sense to him, and that's what matters.

"So let me ask you something else, Shana..." Kaitou began as he stood up from the bench, smiling at her. "With that hair and those eyes... you're an Ice user, aren't you? Explains why you're clearly so cold here." Kaitou kept smiling even though every bone in his body was ice cold and he wanted to use his Shikai for the sole purpose of warming up, but he was being ironic because Shana was more likely than not a fire elemental like him, which would mean he'd met the only other person with his element. Would they be friends? ...or rivals?
technique log
N/A

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum