Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Cell with Questions [Kairu/Rena/Kokoro]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:31 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Kairu could tell that this man was most likely the type of man to search for work even when there was no work to be done, it did not really match well with Kairu's laziness. However he did find it odd that he would compare the women standing nearby to that of God when it came against that of Law or justice. But he did not care enough to question the thought further, and he probably would not allow it either way. However Kairu could easily see that the man wished to keep digging even though Kairu just wished to leave it alone, “There was no purpose.” He would reply simply and then would ignore the simple statements that were still a type of digging for information.

Kairu was nothing but surprised when the women abruptly burst towards him after grabbing the two blades. He could really only see the blades and the women hand as she held them close to his face, he would listen to what she had to say however remained silent. Kairu when then smacked by the women a tear would fall from his eye because he was not good with the pain caused however he did not show pain on his face, it was almost as if he was waiting to be smacked. However he would only grab the blades after that point as if to see if she would really smack him, and he would then stand. He would not say it out loud to her or him; however he could only think, “I chose my own responsibilities, and exterminating great evil is not my reason for continuing on.” He knew if he said such a thing it would turn out horrible so he would just stand with the blades both held in one hand and be silent to see where it went next.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:32 am

Vizard
Vizard
Rena seemed to be ignoring them at this current time not that Kokoro actually gave a toss about that sorry state of affairs.. With that in mind, it seemed as though the Captain Commander had caught heed of exactly what Kokoro had.. How the fuck did Zanpakuto get inside of the cell?.. Her answer made a little more sense than what he had been thinking at this time, perhaps she wasn't as smart as he, but he'd be wrong to think her inept in any sense or fashion. She grabbed Ren Mei, moved past him in a rather rude manner, and bust down the cell doors. Say what you want about the ice bitch, she was certainly effective.

"No purpose my ass bud, tell that to this woman here and I have a feeling she'll beat you within an inch of your life, and that's if she's in a good mood and doesn't simply opt to pick your bones whilst you still draw breathe.. Then again, probably better her than me.." He shrugged his shoulders and watched the proceedings, beyond bemused by Rena threatening to bitch-slap the man, before proceeding to do so. The man seemed to be on the verge of tears, and Kokoro couldn't help but giggle. "Oh what's the matter, can't handle a little smack to the face? Good job trying to no sell that though champ.." Kokoro gave him a light slap on the cheek and sat back. Bemused by the discussion in front of him, a light grin etched across his face.

"Might I suggest that your quote on quote 'purpose' would be easier achieved regardless of what it is when you're OUT of that cell?"

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum