Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Cell with Questions [Kairu/Rena/Kokoro]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:23 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Kairu sat there for many hours however when found he was almost immediately put into custody and taken to the maggots nest, they would question him for many hours however he would not speak with them. But what more could they do but to keep questioning to discover the truth, in their plain view all it could be construed as was that he killed her for her zanpakuto after yet another questioning with no answers given, they would leave him their for hours in silence. He was not sure if he was punishing himself or if it was because he felt guilty, however when they asked he just could not come to speak. Even if he spoke what was the chances of being trusted, he was his only witness. The darkness of the cell around him, the silence of it made him relive the moments over and over again, he could almost see him still holding his blade that pierced through her stomach, he could feel the warmth of the blood drip down his hands and he smile afterwards. He sat in the middle of the cell with his legs crossed as he sat but tears would stream down his face, he did not know what to do or how it could be fixed. He would look up occasionally to see Ren Mai just outside of his cell, they took his zanpakuto however oddly enough they left it in range even though he would see the two blades he would go no where near them. However even if they allowed it he would not hold the blades even as he looked at Ren Mai it was that of anger. However it would sit there with him either way, it knew in time he would most likely come to forgive him.

After who know how much time passed he would look up again, he could hear someone coming and Ren Mai would vanish. He would not speak to who ever it was coming however he would look up to see who they were none the less. Kairu was not sure when he would speak or if he could force himself too, however he knew he would have to listen or take what ever they wish to throw at him either way. It just came down to how he would react to their judgement, would he really even be ready to accept death for a crime he could not prevent he wondered to himself. However as he stared he accepted that they were going to make their own assumptions of his guilt either way, he would have to act on what ever decision was made.

View user profile

on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro had found something unbelievable within the confines of the Maggots Nest, a Shinigami with a beyond excusable offense, and Captain Level Spiritual Pressure.. On top of that, the man was known to be a fairly peaceful prisoner, he hadn't yet went insane from being locked up in there, and Kokoro figured given the increased spiritual activity in regards to Hell and Hueco Mundo, they could seen need all the help they could get.. He paced towards Rena, radar in hand, and case file in hand as he bypassed the haggling of other squad one subordinates asking him to make an appointment. "Get out of my way I've no time for your silly ridiculous formalities!" One tried to physically stop him, and he simply knocked them aside with a sideways swipe of his arm. "Now then..."

He finally made his way towards the room that homed the strongest Shinigami alive, Rena Lisola, the Captain Commander of the Gotei 13.. He approached, staggering his pace. "Taichou Lisola, I have some urgent business that will requisite both your approval, and your general presence.." He handed the case files to her, and pointed to the radar.. "Follow me to the Maggots Nest if you would please, I'll explain on the way!" As she followed, if she followed and didn't simply beat him to death (This is a possibility..) he would begin speaking. "I was doing my usual Spiritual Pressure monitoring, and I noticed that within the confines of the Maggots Nest we have a Captain Level Soul Reaper.. I went and.. ehm.. visited.. anyway..."

And as I did so, I took a look at the man, to see if my radar was correct, and it was! Not only was it correct, but the man was being hauled up for murder with a beyond justifiable excuse as you can read in this here file!" He would continue walking at a fast pace before arriving at the maggots Nest, as the Soul Society equivalent to Customs demanded that he relinquish his Zanpakuto, he simply threw it at them and walked in before glaring at the warden. "Where can I find Kairu Zukinio?.." As the man would no doubt answer appropriately, lest he risk getting the most painful tickling he'd ever felt courtesy of the tentacle like tendrils that protruded from Kokoro's shoulders as he spoke, he simply nodded, and headed in that general direction, hoping that Captain Commander Lisola would be hot on his heals.. Well.. cold, cause ice bitch.

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:05 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Rena was minding her own business doing her job for once when Kokoro decided to show up out of nowhere, hand her a case file, and then basically asked/told her to come with him to Maggot's Nest. He explained things a bit more clearly along the way though she didn't understand why he would be in such a rush when this "Kairu" prisoner wasn't even set to be executed or anything yet.. but she figured she'd wait and ask about that later when he wasn't on a roll about something he thought was interesting.

The maggot's nest guards asked for the Zan's as per the regulations, which seemed to annoy Kokoro, go figure, but Rena had no issues handing over her Zanpaktou since she would be just as dangerous without it, "You know.. You could do with some lessons in treating your fellow shinigami with more respect..they are doing their jobs." she commented as she just followed him down to Kairu's cell having been given directions by the wardens.

View user profile

on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:18 am

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro continued to walk as the Captain Commander largely seemed to avoid his actions and demands, which might've been for the best in fairness. As he kept walking at his pace and apparently disrespected the guy that took his Zanpakuto, he simply waved off the presented advice from the Captain Commander. "I need not respect these instruments of our order, I must only listen to their tune without squealing." He continued to walk, he was a weird one, and anyone who spoke to him would catch that immediately..

He walked in, and pointed to the cell. "You, Prisoner, to your feet for the Captain Commander of the Gotei 13. Relax, you're not being executed, simply questioned.. If I have my way that is, no idea what she has planned for you.."

Apps and Info:

on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:27 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
"It is your DUTY as a Captain to exemplify what it means to be a Shinigami.. Disrespecting those lower ranked shinigami who are simply doing their job is a poor reflection upon all captains including myself. You would be wise to put that information into practice if you wish to remain in your position...Captain.," Came the non-negotiable tone of the Captain-Commander as they finished making their way to the Cell and Kokoro demanded the prisoner rise to his feet so they could ask him questions.

Though at this point she was more irritated at Kokoro than caring about the guy locked in a cell, "Ignore his threats.. I'm only here because he asked me to come. Though I'm unclear as to why you are being locked up instead of put in maggots nest. They generally don't put someone in a Cell.."

View user profile

on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:51 pm

3rd Division
3rd Division
The first person that Kairu would see walk around the corner was another man who was about the same height as him however slightly smaller than himself in proportion. Following that red haired man was women which looked younger then the both of them and was quite small. It would not take long before the man spoke which also told Kairu who the woman was behind him. Usually Kairu would not hesitate to stand for a woman in general no matter her position, meaning he did not really care who she was, however his habit took control of him even though it was a slow and stand from his crossed legged position. Then when he stood he would look at them blankly thinking why he even bothered to stand, he would look to the man and then to the women as spoke to him. He contemplated weather he would continue his silence as she spoke barley paying attention to the women but he would blankly stare none the less. And after a couple moments after the women finished he would say, “I guess they just are not finished with me yet, unknowing what to do with me... However I do not feel like being questioned at the moment could you perhaps come back later?... I would like to sit here longer.” he would look to the women and ask as he knew she was the decision that would matter. He knew that his request was unreasonable as for anyone knew he was just a killer now enjoying the peace of dark and silence, however Kairu had no clue when he would actually be ready to speak.

Kairu would then fall back down backwards and crossed his legs once more, he still remained facing them and watching them as he listen to their reply to his request. He also knew that they would most likely not like him sitting down in her presence at least the man would mind as he commanded to stand initially, however Kairu was not that structured the only reason he joined to be a shinigami in the first place was to take care of Mizuki and Yumi he was only here for that reason and that reason alone. Kairu would take any insult the man would spew or even from her if she pleased however he had no intention of standing if anything he would believe he deserved those insults or pain they would serve him, and even if he did his body felt weak most likely due to the lack of sleep and mental stress however he would not be able to tell how long his legs would hold him anyway.

View user profile

on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:57 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"I only wish to keep my lab, perspective, and power madam Taichou, all else is entirely irrelevant to my needs, and wants madam.. But as leader of the Gotei 13 your wish is my command.." He bowed, before continuing to the prisoner, seemingly unfazed. Kokoro asked the man to rise, and he smirked as the Taichou spoke up, seemingly cutting his legs out from under him. He would have to ignore it despite his irritation, at least for now.. He answered in place of the man "He's locked in the cell because he killed someone, Taichou Lisola.. a little girl if I remember correctly.." He shook his head, before looking to the man.. "He's probably in there as much for his own good as it is for the other prisoners, I doubt they'd take lightly to what he did.. not in here they wouldn't.."

The man was slow to raise to his feet, probably a product of stiffness and general atrophy from being confined as he was. "My friend, if you sit there any longer you will rot and become one with the cell, we will not move this to another time, nor would it benefit you to keep us waiting.. We do not come to torture you, we come to offer an open ear, and possibly more depending on what finds it's way into our open ears.." Kokoro's tentacles formed a chair beneath, as they poured out of his arms and he sat down, leaning back as they gave way. "Just for the record.. tell us your name and why you're here? I do know, but it amuses me.." Kokoro pulled out paper and a pen.. Before awaiting a response.

Apps and Info:

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:44 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
As the chair formed behind Kairu he looked at the man's arms, interesting he found them however he still did not speak or thank the man for catching him in his fall. He was not sure if he wished to feel pain however he felt numb that is something he knew. "My name is Kairu Zukinio, and I'm here for killing Yumi." He kept it simple as he had killed Yumi either way whether they would realized it was in self defense or not it was a inevitable truth that he killed Yumi. He looked to the women who remained silent, which was understandable she did not even realize herself why she had to come all the way down here to see him. Kairu had no idea even why the two of them stood in front of him, or why they have not just shot him in with the other prisoners. Just by his first interactions with this man however he was able to determine that he was a man of science or at least that of someone who always looked for information, and maybe a little twisted. However at the same time of thinking this he would stop himself as he could not tell why he really cared. "The blades over their were hers." he would tell them as he knew the man would eventually ask that himself. "It's name is Ren Mai, you should bring them to her and not leave them here with me." If he was left with the other criminals or if he was killed he would not need them either way he knew this, however it was those blades that made her so angry and that caused the fight between them. At this moment he had no desire to even be near them. He wondered why these two were here once again, why would someone with such power be questioning him rather then those of the detention unit so he wouldn't hesitate as he asked, "Why are you here to question me? ... you do not seem to be the one who usually deals with such things." he wondered what delayed him in being put with the other criminals. He had no hatred in his voice not even curiosity really, it was just a question with almost no emotion behind it at all, he could feel the man's tentacles around him holding him and he knew that they could really do as they pleased with him however he doubted they would and would he really care if they did?

View user profile

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:43 am

Vizard
Vizard
The chair formed beneath Kokoro and as he sat down he began his observations, though at this point it would seem that he was observing another observer. Interesting, but certainly not worth mentioning towards idle chit-chat. As the man looked at his arms Kokoro smirked "they're useful for more than a recliner I assure you.. but judging from the fact you still haven't spoke.. I take it you're the quiet type eh?.."  As the man begin to speak, Kokoro listened intently, he killed a woman.. interesting. "I see.. you killed a woman named Yumi, and would you mind telling me why, just for the record if you could please? What was your reasoning, your purpose behind doing so?" The man looked towards Rena, and Kokoro soon did the same, before turning back to the man.. The quiet type, maybe Kokoro would like this guy more than he thought..

It was clear that Rena didn't quite grasp her purpose in being here, which was fine. Kokoro could accept that, and she would soon become aware of her purpose but for now, Kokoro had to make the prisoner look innocent, or at least excusable in the eyes of the only law that mattered.. Rena Lisola. It seemed that the man had little to no clue why he was there, which was fine, he didn't need to for now.. Kokoro then had his eyes glance over to a set of blades, Zanpakuto's no doubt, and he looked towards him. As he was about to ask what they were the man answered for him. "The Zanpakuto is known as Ren Mai.. and how do you know that Mr. Zukinio, this would imply that you two either knew each other so well that she told you the name of her Zanpakuto, or that those are your Zanpakuto's.." He smirked, clearly finding his way to delve deeper. He scribbled some notes from their conversation down before continuing.. "Well I'm not sure how you have those in the Maggot's Nest but.. okay, someone's not doing their jobs.. Anyway, I have no interest in taking them, but we'll get to that.." 

It seemed that the man had caught on to how peculiar this situation, and the swords seemed to be a tender topic, one that Kokoro would rub salt on at a later point if he needed to.. As the man spoke, Kokoro glanced at Rena, then back to the man. "I am here on the grounds that I found your case to be questionable, as opposed to cut and dry, and I don't like assets to the Gotei 13 being locked up in cells. Especially not when they have the capability of being Captain level fighters, in a time where we need them most. I am convinced that you are not only innocent, but the only person who truly finds you guilty objectively speaking, is yourself..." The man was monotone, and vacant in his mannerisms and speech. Devoid of emotion, it was oddly refreshing for Kokoro, who didn't have to act as though he were a social butterfly. "God permitting, and by God I mean Sou-Taichou Lisola over there, I'd like you to be out of here by the end of the day."

Apps and Info:

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:39 am

3rd Division
3rd Division
Rena, for lack of a better word, was ignoring the two at this point as she was staring at the Zanpaktou that were literally just sitting there inside Maggot's Nest. INSIDE... the nest. The place which has kept Zanpaktou from entering it for thousands of years. Just happened to have Zanpaktou inside it now. ....Near a man who Kokoro just stated was captain-class. Who seemed more than upset by the events that put him in here.

Now.. Rena most certainly wasn't a genius in overall thinking potential like Kokoro supposedly was, but she definitely wasn't retarded. As soon as her brain clicked into place she grabbed Ren Mei. Moved past Kokoro before literally busting the cell doors aside because fuck them she's Rena.

And stuck the still sheathed Ren Mei in Kairu's face with a frown and a glare, "This Zanpaktou did not come to see you so that you could be worthless and weak when you are most needed to be strong and willful. In the history of the shinigami only a handful of cases have occured where Zanpaktou moved to it's master because of their bond. Whether you know it or not, understand it or not, care for it or not is all irrelevant. You are a shinigami of Gotei and this Zanpaktou is the proof of your role in this world. Stand and Claim it or I will smack the shit out of you and MAKE you."

If the man did not move to take the Zanpaktou she would indeed backhand him and order him to stand again. Whether he did take it or she smacked him she would continue with this, "Whatever the reason you killed someone. It seems to have been over this Zanpaktou. However this spirit chose you and no one else."

"You were chosen. You have a responsibility that transcends your trauma. Transcends your pain. Dying to exterminate great evil is our way. Know that this is the spirit of the Gotei 13 being conveyed when you are chosen to become Shinigami."

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum