Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] Project Britain (Atticus)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:11 am

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
The streets of England were surprisingly clean, to the eyes of those who saw the world beyond. Though there were still hundreds, thousands of people walking the streets, the area felt...muted, almost. It felt like it was less alive, like something had disappeared in the last few weeks. People spoke quietly, as if afraid those nearby would hear, and walked closer together, trying to seek some sort of solace in numbers. The entire tableau was strange, almost unsettling, and no one knew why. A select few would've been able to pinpoint the reason within seconds, though. A cursory glance showed that the living outnumbered the dead, for the first time in a long time. It was almost strange, watching pluses from eras centuries apart walk alongside each other. They didn't hide, didn't try to pretend they were anything but dead. They moved among the streets like any other group, and without fear, for a very simple reason.

There were no hollows. The entire town had been scoured in the last week, hollows disappearing by the hundreds almost overnight. Pluses claimed that it was some sort of sign of an impending change; some seemed to believe they were under the watchful gaze of someone powerful, though names were in short supply. Everyone thought they knew why it had happened, and no one was truly sure. Save for one man; Dre walked through the streets with a quiet confidence and a languid grace, almost like a lion on the prowl. Like a lion, he didn't advertize his superiority, didn't seem intent to domineer or command those around him. He was as certain of his place at the top as any king; every word he spoke, every movement he made, every single action portrayed one thing. Control. Dre glanced around the streets, watching plus and human alike wander by, and he gave a grin that was not entirely unsavory, but almost certainly not innocent. This town was his, for the time being; there was truly no way that this man could blend into the crowd. He moved with a surety and poise that took centuries to master, and held his head up high.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Atticus Aeyryu
Project Britain

It had only been a short while in his perspective of time since the last time he'd stepped into the province of England. The city felt, at ease. It was a strange and interesting time for the couple, his companion had never necessarily had her own opinions on the matter of the hollows that plagued the world. She treated them just like any of creature would, with caution and curiosity. The fact that they walked alongside such a large, bustling amount of pluses was all that worried the man. It was difficult for the living to blend in with themselves, but to try and blend in with the dead was a much more difficult task. Glancing around at the few living that did walk the streets he noticed the worried expressions. No one trailed far behind one another, they all walked rather close, there was no long stretching strings of people walking casually about. All of them were in a hurry to get off the streets and reach their destinations.

"The dead chill them to their core. It's in their instinct to fear the beyond and group towards the warmth of the living." A few of the beings walking along didn't seem affected and even he could feel a chill down to his core. He had stopped walking to look around and he realized why he felt the chill. A few of the pluses had walked through him continuing on their way as if they hadn't noticed him. He was worried, their emotions seeping into his core. Stepping off into one of the alleyways he ignited his body to warm himself. Ignis glanced at him with an inquisitive look. "We were tipped off by our informative that the target is here in town." He could feel his own emotions again, as he let his reiatsu burn down again.

"I understand you felt uncomfortable, but is using your own power to warm yourself up wise? It'll attract both the attention of the pluses, and whatever has clear the area of hollows." She wasn't wrong, her mind was wandering over all the possibilities of what had removed the hollows from the area. Had a single hollow monopolized the entire area and begun allowing the spirits to think the place a safe haven before a grand feast? Her eyes looking out across the streets as her master built himself a fire in his chest she looked out and noticed one man, walking with a proud, almost pompous stature grinning about at the scared humans walking about. She was curious if he'd notice them both due to her master's blatant use of his own powers. He didn't look like the target, but they also didn't have much information on them.

Word Count:456
Character Colors:Atticus"color=#c33128" and Ignis"color=#d07ad6"

View user profile

on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre walked along the streets proudly of his accomplishment. That being purging every last Hollow that was causing a nuisance to this city. That was his task; and he accomplished it. It was not the norm for him to take up a mission such as that. But he was offered a good amount of money that he wasn't able to refuse to. Besides it was just a bunch of low-key hollows that he needed to get rid of. It was nothing major at all for him. However that was not it for Dre. He was contracted to sweep the entirety of Britain out of hollows; which would most likely take him months. But he did not care. The money made up for all the hour's be put in to this mission. Besides he was doing Britain and the community a favour by taking all the hollows out of the scene. As far as Dre knew; everyone should be thanking him wholeheartedly for his service towards the betterment of society.

"What the fuck is that?" Dre asked himself as he felt a wave of spiritual pressure very close to him. Stopping at his steps he began to look around in hope's pinpointing the location where the spiritual pressure was coming from. Looking up at the building that was in his left side, Dre leaped up towards it, as he started to sense it again. "It's very close, I see. But how?..." He muttered to himself quite confused not knowing what was going on. As far as he was concerned; he had cleansed the whole area of hollows. Either he somehow missed one, or a new hollow has recently appeared. But that couldn't be it. Since Dre was sure he hunted down every last one down. There was something going on, and he knew he wasn't going to like it one fucking bit.

Walking towards the edge of the roof of the building, Dre gazed down. He saw two people hanging out along the alleyway. One was using his powers to warm himself by the looks of it. The other was keeping watch of the street in quite a suspicious way. "Who are these people?" Dre wondered as he began to realise that the spiritual pressure that he had sensed earlier was coming from down there. He did not what these people's intentions, were; but what he did know was that they were not human. Taking out his Glock-19, Dre loaded it as he aimed it a few feet away from the man's feet. "Time to start things going." He said as he fired.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:11 pm

Atticus Aeyryu
Project Britain

She scanned the streets. The man she'd just noticed had vanished in the short amount of time it took for her to make sure her master was alright. Without allowing it to stress her mind she played it off simply as the man had likely went into one of the buildings. If it was their target, they'd find him shortly, if not, this town of pluses had more for them in hand to deal with, and she was certain that her master was going to feel the affects of it long before she would ever understand the chills running up his spine. Through the leather glove she wore on her right hand the tapping of metal against masonry could be heard as she tried to get Atticus' attention. "I know you feel cold now, but the longer we stay here the colder you'll get." The firing pin slamming into the primer snapped her ears to attention. Instantly she knew where the man had gone her eyes wide with terror as she looked up at the man.

Nearly jumping out of his skin at the sound of the gun shot, the flames that had only just been dying down along his arms sprang to new life. Snapping his thumbs against the palms of his hands he generated two red, flickering orbs in each hand. The lantern on Ignis' hip ignited to life as his reiatsu connected between the two of them for a momentary flash it looked as if a wildfire had consumed her entire body in the alleyway. The loose coat she wore had been replaced by a sleeveless vest, black thigh highs, and a rather long but open skirt. To any mans imagination they could pick a woman, but Atticus never cared for having a partner that detailed.

Ignis' attention on the man had already told Atticus where their assailant was, and he was already skirting his way up the side of the opposite building in the alley. The two orbs in his hands trailed like thrusters as he ran diagonally up the alleyway. Breaking the roof line in mere moments his entire body spun around. Until he was facing the man. "Sneak attacks aren't always nice, and they only ever work once." Landing on the opposite roof side from the man his arms now consumed by the two orbs seeping up his wrists and licking at his elbows. "Now I'm not quite sure why you'd go out of your way to attack either of us..." he was trying to distract the man long enough for Ignis' to position her fiery queen to grapple her way up onto the roof tops as well, "...but you've made a mistake in some calculations." As he finished a dull thud slammed into the top of the building as the robot girl spun upward on the roof tops with them. "Atticus and Ignis. I doubt you've heard of either of us, but we're here to investigate a few things, and this mass of pluses seems like an interesting start."

As she landed on her feet she spun about the bladed weapon sliding over her back a cartridge popping out of it as she slipped a new one into place the blade sliding along her arm before she reached over loop it under her arm in one swift motion she was positioned with the blade pointed right at the man. A sharp barbed tip between the notch in the blade. With a few soft clicks her voice trailed out, "In sight. On three. One." Without waiting the man exploded forward his feet ablaze propelling him across the way. Tucking his body inward he spun like a top before throwing his leg out to roundhouse kick the assailant.

Word Count:623

View user profile

on Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
A warning shot is a term describing an intentionally harmless artillery shot or gunshot with intent to enact direct compliance and order to a hostile perpetrator or enemy forces. It is recognized as signalling intended confrontations on land, sea, and air. In this case it was on land. Dre always used a warning shot before engaging with the enemy. It was one of his moral codes that he respected deeply. However he's strategy would differ when it comes into play in different kinds of surroundings. Because of the fact that each surrounding and scenario was different than the other. Using the same method everywhere would only result in not achieving what he had hoped for. The reason Dre used a warning shot in this instance was because he had no intention of harming the unknown strangers. However he wanted to demonstrate his power and aware them of his presence. Dre wanted them to know that he was watching and no one escaped his sight without being known.

The man named Atticus was coming at Dre at full force. He had leaped from the opposite building straight towards Dre as he was using the momentum from the jump to kick Dre. "Another god-damn idiot." He muttered under his breath as he leaped backward in a swift motion avoiding the kick from Atticus that was going to impact on him. Making a good space between him and the man, Dre made a glance towards the right, where he saw a robot like thing aiming crossbow sword at him. As if the robot was waiting for Atticus's command before shooting whatever it had at Dre, or the robot itself was waiting for the perfect time to lanch it's weapon. Whatever the case; he did not like it one damn bit. These stranger's were going to be nothing but a nuisance to him if Dre were to let them roam around freely. He needed to dispose them. Sooner or later.

But wait. He had a better idea. The man named Atticus mentioned something about them being here to investigate about the pulses or whatnot. Dre wanted to know more about it. Curiosity had taken over him as he knew he needed to know about their purpose and intention here. Straightening his suit, Dre glanced again towards the robot as he began to speak, "put your weapon down. I mean no harm." Turning his gaze at the man, "Yeah, I know it's hard to believe it after what I did earlier, but to be honest, none of you got harmed. It was nothing but a warning shot. Nothing big." Dres voice was calm as he said it. "My name is Dre Jeagerjaquez. You must be Atticus-" he gave the man in front of him a nod, only to turn towards the robot, "and I guess you are Ignis." Looked back at the man again, Dre grinned, "Did I get it right?" pausing for a second he continued, "Let's just all calm down, shall we? Let's be diplomatic for a second. What do you wish to know from me?" Dre was willing to be reasonable with the stangers, and hopefully they shared the same sentiment.

on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:01 am

Atticus Aeyryu
Project Britain

As the man leapt back, his foot slamming into the roof of the building a flame burst outward stopping his forward momentum as he straightened up. If the man had any intention of firing a return shot at him Ignis had already been ready to pop off a shot at him, but she held her shot. The man's stiff motions were a sign he wasn't expecting such retaliation at him shooting off at them. His hand up in a visible sign only for the mans convenience to know why Ignis hadn't fired, he even looked back and nodded to make it look more notable, the woman lowering the sword and standing tall holding the blade to her side still. The two listened in on what the man was saying, Atticus held his tongue when he heard that it was simply a warning shot and not to take it seriously. Dre Jeagerjaquez, not their target. Clicking his tongue he heard the man say his name but didn't look up or make any motion to agree or disagree. The man mentioning Ignis' name as well immediately afterwards didn't surprise him either.

"Being reasonable, and diplomatic..." He turned his back to the man Ignis sending to him the information of what was going on behind him still to know whether the man was going to attack him or not. "You would have announced your presence before the warning shot, then if things looked like they would turn south fire a warning shot." He spun back around to look at the man. His arms were no longer flaring with his spiritual pressure, but his feet were. It looked as if he were wearing crimson red greaves. Clicking his tongue a few times again he threw his arms out with a shrug, matching those clicks he made with his tongue Ignis' voice carried over the roof tops. "So Mr. Jeagerjaquez, the..." she paused thinking of a word to call the mass of pluses, "...Infestation of spirits here. Was it your doing? If so, why? Why would you build such a large feeding ground?"

Atticus keeping the distance between the two was spinning a card between his fingers, it was blank on both sides but he listened to his counterparts smooth, and cold voice trailing across before chiming in again. "Was it the driving force of all humans?" As he finished he spun the card about to face Dre, in his crimson reiatsu a changing sign of the worlds currency was on the card, from the euro, to the crown, to the dollar in its various forms before falling blank again. "Was it power, or just because you could?" He wasn't exactly sure whether he cared what the mans answer was. this strange encounter they had found themselves in was of no concern to him. Just the masses of pluses was something he'd eventually be drawn to deal with. "I think a better question is, who contracted you. Because we as humans don't have a real purpose for pluses, and to keep this many, you must have kept a few of the reapers out of here as well." Finishing his statement he flicked away the blank card an edge burning with his reiatsu as the entire thing burst into flames.

Word Count:544

View user profile

on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre heard Atticus say that he should have awared them of his presence before firing a warning shot. Which was a true statement but it wasn't Dre's style. He had unique way of doing things which made him look more better and different than the rest. As a person he always wanted to be more different than other people; and he strived towards being that person. Dre did not want to be known as a common man who does the same boring stuff the majority of the population did. He wanted to be something else entirely. A symbol perhaps? But he was no hero. Maybe an antihero. Then again, it did not matter to him what he was or what he did. As far as Dre was concerned; he did things his way and he would continue doing so. He was nothing going to change his way for other people, so he can make them happy. Frankly Dre did not care what other people thought.

Ignoring the comment that was made by the man, Dre decided to move forward. He has no intention of trying to distinctly explain the reason for firing a warning shot at him. Instead he answered the question that the robot named Ignis asked him. "Infestation of spirit's. Nicely put, indeed." Dre said smiling at the selection of word that the robot used to describe the masses of pulses in the city. "Yes, it was my doing. And as for the reason why...It's money if course. Why else would I want to purge this entire city out of hollows? Money is my only motive." He stopped as he made a quick glance towards the vast city, only to look at robot again, "Well, there was also a notion in me that doing what I did would help the community in someway or another, but I think you get the point." He said in a calm tone. Dre may put money above everything else but deep down he wanted to help people as well.

"My power or me wanting to show my strength had nothing to do with what I did." the tone of his voice increased as Dre realised the man named Atticus was tryin to putting him into test. "I'm a contract killer. A hired gun, if you will. I did what I did in solely because of money and nothing else. I don't have any kind of hidden objective." pausing for a moment he continued again, "Who my dealer is should be no concern of yours. That is something, I'm afraid, I cannot answer. And as for the soul reapers; I know my way around them." He was not amused in how the man was trying to shit test him with the questions he was asking Dre, but be that as it may, he said that he would be diplomatic. That was exactly what he was going to be.

Slowly moving towards the edge of the roof, Dre looked at the vast city as he took a moment to admire the view and put it all in. "So since I've answered the questions you've presented towards me; I think it's only fair, if I ask some of my own now." He said looking at the city, his back was towards them. "What exactly is your purpose here?" Dre turned around as he looked at both. The man and his robot. "You don't look like an ordinary human, or are you?" He said as he directed his attention towards Atticus, "Judging by the questions you've asked me, I see that you have a huge interest in knowing what is going on here. So I would like to know the reason why you have huge interest in wanting to know the pulse activity here, and in what way does it concern you." Dre awaited for the man's reply as he wondered if Atticus was also a hired gun as well. But it couldn't be, could it? He was going to find out soon enough.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:21 am

Atticus Aeyryu
Project Britain

Money. He wasn't necessarily surprised. It was what motivated him into action most the time. A small part of him that retained it's humanity and caring for the people understood what the man was doing beyond just wanting the money. Removing the hollows not only protected the pluses, but the humans in the area as well from the threat of being attacked. The only thing that worried him was nature always had a way of balancing things out, and these areas were becoming saturated spiritual grounds because of the immense amount of pluses not dying out or in need. It was a toss up to him, the man was both doing something good while inadvertently causing a greater harm to the entirety of the area. While his base instincts would tell him to just finish the job and take the money, the notion that it'd cause more trouble down the line bothered him.

As the man picked up his voice he smiled. Knowing the man was a mercenary didn't surprise him. The moment he had said money was his motivation he already knew. If you weren't trying to prove your worth through exhibiting your power to the world, you wouldn't waste your time with a task as minuscule as clearing an entire city of hollows, because you'd never finish the job. Hollows would always be attracted to the area, and the mere thought the area would remain safe after the threat left is what caught him off guard. Did the man actually care for helping the community around here, or was he really naive enough to think it wouldn't get attacked while he was away.

Throwing his hands into his pockets as the other man reached the edge of the roof the smile wiped away from his face and a blank monotone slate replied, "We're here hunting down a target. Mercs ourselves. We find our way around and tend to do what we do to make ends meet. Though finding food is never a trouble with her or the reserves we've got." He threw a thumb back at Ignis. Ignis answered the next question, "For all intensive purposes I'm the equivalent of a human, capable of speech, thought, and processing the feelings of others as well as my own. As for him, he's completely human, born and raised." Jumping the gap between the two buildings she landed next to Atticus with a dull thud. She was beginning to wonder whether the inhabitants would come running to the roof any second for fear of what was crawling about on their roof during this trying time.

Atticus picked up on the third question, "The plus activity here is only concerning because it drives every which way of blending in easily into buildings. Breaking into a building is more difficult than eliminating a target on the street in broad daylight." Taking his hands out of his pocket he created a small ball of his reiatsu in his hand, the flames flickering a dark crimson with a light pink flame in the middle, "If you blend into the crowd, then no one will be able to pinpoint who did what in a commotion as the target is found." The pink flame flickered before a spiral of crimson consumed it whole. The cold steel voice picked up after him, "The spiritual increase in hollow feeding grounds would also likely turn this town into a ghost town if a swarm of hollow were to come through and devour all the pluses. It'd become an emergency for them, as well as a new job. While we don't frown at a paycheck, it's bad business to leave loose ends with the expectation to get hired again for your mistakes."

He ran a hand through his hair as he clicked his boots against the roof as he went to announce his approach to Dre as he leaned over the edge of the roof as well and looked across the city. His red hair and amber eyes caught the lights of the town and he was certain the man had only pure intentions for it all. "I was raised here in Europe. I understand the feeling of wanting to ensure that your home is safe, but sometimes cleaning out a pest only attracts larger pest." He leaned back, glancing towards Ignis, then towards Dre and turned his back again. "Money can buy you many things, but unless your already happy with your present self, turning your back on humanity is difficult."

Word Count:751

View user profile

on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Primera Espada
Primera Espada
Dre did not appreciate how the robot tried to lecture on how he should do his job. He had been doing this job for more than ten years. He knew his way around it; and how to deal with different situations and scenarios. He was also experienced in making strategies for events he was about to face. Be that as it may, Dre has delt with situations much more worse than this. This was actually child's play when considering the missions he would normally partake in. The only reason he agreed to carry on this mission as he explained earlier was for the pay check. But it seems the robot thought it knew better than Dre. Saying how he would be opening loose ends and how people wouldn't hire him again. To which he chuckled. He did not want to comment on any form to what she had said; he just laughed it off.

Atticus came near towards him as he gave some subtle words of advice towards Dre. He did not laugh it off in anyway since he wanted to express his view on the statement that the man brought up to him. "Well...I'm actually not from Europe, to be honest with you. Not sure where you got that from but yeah." Dre said looking at the man as he took a step back, crossed his arms across his chest and spoke to the man again, "I'm from New Jersey, USA. I'm sure you've heard of it. So you assuming that I have any kind of love or feelings towards Britain or Europe as a whole is inaccurate." He personally wasn't a fan of Europe. He did not hate it, however he did not like it either way. Dre did not like how Europe has gone down the gutter in the recent years but he wasn't interested in going into detail about it.

Dre knew that his work was done in this specific city. He had completed his mission just exactly like how the dealers had wanted him to, and he was ready to move on to the next city. He had a total of twelve weeks to sweep the entirety of Britain; and out of those twelve weeks he had already finished one week. Meaning he had only another eleven weeks more to complete his task. Which to Dre was enough time. It would most likely take him six to seven weeks tops to sweep them all. Using his hands to straighten his suit Dre gazed towards Atticus as he started to speak, "There is one question that I forgot to ask you..." pausing as like he wanted the tension to build he asked, "You said you were here to hunt down a target. Who is the target? Have you located the person?" He was curious to know who they were after.

Eat. Sleep. Gym. Repeat.

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Atticus Aeyryu
Project Britain

She watched his disposition as she talked and a scowl crossed her face but she kept her mouth shut as he continued on his way to referring to her master. Atticus shrugged his shoulders as Dre said he wasn't from Europe, "People tend to protect places dear to them more often then not." He threw his head to the side as he heard New Jersey, "Of course I've heard of the place. Not a fan of traveling the states though. Not enough interesting everywhere." He watched the mans face, it seemed like he was contemplating something but he couldn't put his finger on it.

When the man started to direct a question towards him he looked out across the city. His mind was somewhere else as he waited for the man finish his sentence. He leaned back from the edge of the building yawning, "Of course we found our target, but at the same time." He turned his head towards Dre, "It's no matter to you." He waved his hands about in the air to dissolve any of the tension that was built up with his silly manner. "The reason you don't need to be worried is it isn't you, and you don't care for this town anyways." He threw his hand out to scan the horizon to emphasize he was talking about the city. He paused and let his own tension to build up before constructing a small scale of the city in his hand with flames. "Though parts of the city might.. burn up like old, though this isn't England." He smiled then turned to Ignis, looked back at Dre at gave him a two finger salute from his brow and fell backward off the building. Ignis followed from her side. Anyone looking over would have seen them at first then they were gone.

Word Count:306
[/color]

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum