Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] The Inner Light (Kaitou) on Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Graven sighed as he nuzzled further into Alyss' back, listening to his lioness purr in her sleep as they lay curled up. Graven's palace was getting more use now than it had in the past ten years as the couple snuggled in the mass of pillows and blankets that made up Graven's nest. He COULD have opted for an actual bed, but he was pretty damn sure that the pile was more comfy, as it was at LEAST ten feet across in any direction, and probably around 3 feet deep at the thinnest part. There was a couch in the room, dressers, wardrobes and such, but it just wouldn't be as homey without the pillows. Playing his fingers across his mate's stomach, the wolf looked around the place as something felt amiss. There wasn't anything wrong with his room, as it screamed elegance in an almost-executive manner (other than the pillows), and it was nearly spotless. There was something in the air, though, that screamed familiarity. He heard Hana Bira talking to someone on the other side of the door. Maybe that was it? The smell of the newcomer seemed familiar, so he listened in to his chatterbox of an Exequias Squad Commander/loyal fanatic. "...aven-sama is probably just being as lazy as he was before the war, if not even more so. Seriously, I don't get it! What does SHE have that I don't? You see my dilemma, don't you? You're big and strong-"

Groaning, Graven got up from his nice, warm spot that he had worked in FINALLY and moved to the door, opening it just as the butterfly was beginning to grind on his visitor. Speaking up, Graven wouldn't even try to keep the irritation and sleepiness out of his voice, a far cry from his former apathetic viewpoint. "You know, Hana-chan, just because there's a visitor doesn't mean that you need to sexually harass hi-Wait...No. It can't be..."

Trailing off as he rubbed at his eyes with the back of the hand not holding the door open, Graven couldn't believe what the hellish-red orbs were showing him. All pretense of sleep deprivation gone, the Cero Espada cracked a grin. "It's been too long...Kaitou."
technique log

N/A
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] The Inner Light (Kaitou) on Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:29 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Hana needed to stop talking. She needed to take a breath nearly ten minutes ago but somehow she just kept powering through it and never once stopped talking.

Kaitou had knocked on the palace door when he first met her, and she asked what he wanted. 'I'm here to see Graven, please.' Those six words were all he managed to get out before Hana started talking. Most of what she said was nonsense, but while Kaitou was one of the faster Shinigami nowadays, he could not keep up with her talking speed. In the ten minutes it had taken to walk to the door to Graven's room in the palace, Hana must have said over two-hundred thousand words, of which Kaitou managed to understand about fifty. Still, he kept smiling and nodding, but didn't bother replying because even if he had managed to keep up with what she was saying, she never paused, let alone long enough for him to reply to anything she said.

After what felt like days trapped in his own personal hell with Hana Biri, she finally slowed down as they approached Graven's room, starting to complain about his wife and beginning to grind on him. As Kaitou went to prevent this maneuver of hers, the door opened with Graven standing there; his friend wasted no time and very irritably yelled at Hana, calling her out for harassing his visitor, stopping when he realized who was actually standing in front of his door.

Both hands in his pockets, Kaitou smiled at Graven in a very familiar way, shrugging lightly as Graven immediately changed his tone and greeted Kaitou with a simple statement about how it had been far too long.

"Too long is definitely right, my friend. May I come in, or do you have somewhere else we can sit and talk; maybe somewhere that isn't, uh..." Kaitou trailed off the question as he shot Hana a little glance, hoping Graven would pick up on his meaning and bring Kaitou somewhere that the girl was not present. He just wanted to sit and talk with his friend, maybe over some tea or coffee, and catch up with how he'd been; Kaitou had a lot to share about his experiences lately.
technique log

N/A
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] The Inner Light (Kaitou) on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Graven outright laughed at his insinuation, motioning for him to come inside and shutting the door behind him. Hana Bira might have been a chatterbox, but since Alyss had become a staple in Graven's life again she knew to stay out of his room, at least. Walking over to a kitchen off to the side (It was SUPPOSED to be a kitchenette, but the designers decided otherwise), Graven went into the fridge and grabbed a couple of Cokes while trying not to let some of the other...products be seen. Sure, there was normal human food in there too, but the amount of Hollow meat that went into his diet was crazy. While Vasto Lordes and Arrancar couldn't regress, and the latter can't get stronger from it, eating other Hollows was still one of the easiest ways to replenish reiryoku. Graven hated it, but it was necessary. Closing up, he tossed a Coca-Cola to Kaitou and popped his open, walking back around to the couch and sitting down. Hearing Alyss moan, the wolf would chuckle once again. "So, I guess I should explain the cat. That's Alyss, my mate that I thought was dead. Turns out her insane regeneration can even heal most lethal injuries, as can our daughter's. Unfortunately, she had suffered from a bout of amnesia and was working for Dante due to his manipulation. Her memories began to come back after being exposed to my reiatsu in the war, but it still took a little while. Dante also decided to raise my daughter Annora just for the laughs, but she's come to her senses. Alyss might be out right now, but she'll wake up in a few. Trust me. Anyway, your turn. How've you been?"
technique log

N/A
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] The Inner Light (Kaitou) on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:18 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Kaitou listened as Graven told him everything he'd been through lately; a war with Dante, recovering not only his wife he'd thought he lost but a daughter he didn't even know he had, and seeming so honestly happy with both of them that it was almost ironic. Was he even the same lonely wolf Kaitou had known from so long ago? Shrugging that thought off, Kaitou finished listening to everything Graven said until it was his turn, which Graven even acknowledged. Smiling, Kaitou began;

"Well, I'm Captain of the Sixth Division now, my Shunpo is insanely fast, and while I'm still training to be stronger, I don't really need to that much anymore. The Captain's Exam was a piece of cake, I don't think I even broke a sweat during it; I lost contact with a lot of people I knew though, and I'm sorry for that. Save for some horrible trauma that nearly kills one of us, I'll be around a lot more so we can be friends once again." Cracking open the aluminum can of soda in his hand, Kaitou took a sip of it to moisten his throat before continuing. He wasn't used to constantly talking like some people were, but he was digressing even in his own head. "Honestly, other than that there isn't a whole lot I've been through. So much of my time was spent focusing on the Captain's Exam that I lost track of time as a concept... but that's over now, and there isn't much more for me to say. I'm glad you have your family back, though."

Kaitou looked over and tossed Alyss a look, smiling; she was beautiful, a fitting mate for Graven, and as the mother of his daughter, Kaitou was sure Graven's daughter Annora would be just as beautiful.
technique log
N/A
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] The Inner Light (Kaitou) on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:27 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3
#Alyss

©2013 caliburn

Graven nodded at Kaitou's hidden words, well aware of what friends he had likely lost contact with. The somber mood, however, evaporated for the Arrancar as a pillow hit him in the head from the side, fast and hard enough that it likely could have killed even an unseated Shinigami. A head of short-cropped, sandy blonde hair, with soft features and VERY blue eyes hovered next to him, with a fistful of his own snowy locks. Genuine fear showed on the Cero Espada's face, even though one could count the people who could truly pose a threat to him one one hand and have fingers left over. A lilting voice filled with honey, low and sultry yet filled with danger, spoke in his ear as is became clear that the curvy, young-looking woman breathing in his ear was definitely a good match for the most feared Arrancar in existence. Her fire matched his warrior's spirit, and it would be clear that the two predators vied for control in the relationship constantly, almost like a Vizard with their Hollow. "So, Graven...When were you going to tell me we had a visitor? I would have freshened up!"

Plucking the soda out of her mate's hands, Alyss would take a swig as she hopped over the edge of the couch, landing on Graven's thigh and stepping onto the ground with the grace of a cat. Despite her words about preening herself, she hardly needed it, and was already dressed in a half-jacket and hakama, both in the white of the Espada. She was a solid Captain-Class, and likely could have been ranked 5th or 6th Espada if it came down to it, being only slightly weaker than Kaitou. Looking the Shinigami over, she would begin to speak once again. "So, my name is Alyss Fel, Shinigami. What's yours?"
technique log

N/A
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] The Inner Light (Kaitou) on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:07 pm

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

The "infamous" Alyss. She was definitely as beautiful as Graven had talked about, and her personality was no doubt a perfect match for it. The moment the pillow his Graven's head, Kaitou smiled in a way he hadn't for such a long time that he ignored just how hard that hit actually was, and he sat back in his chair to watch the upcoming events. As she stole his soda and landed on the ground, she seemed to look over Kaitou himself before asking his name.

"My name is Kaitou, ma'am. I'd say that Graven has probably talked about me, but... with him being such a pain in the ass, such a lazy bum, and having you back, I doubt he's remembered to say literally anything about me." Smiling wide and giving Graven a glance to see his reaction, Kaitou stood up and bowed to Alyss. If she was Graven's queen, that meant she had as much power as he did; and just because Kaitou didn't need to bow at him didn't mean he didn't have to bow at her. Regardless of his friendship with Graven, he was still a guest in a normally very unwelcoming territory.

As the bow ended, Kaitou sat back down and looked Alyss over again, though this time less physically; her power was easily that of a newer Captain, making her roughly equal to his own power, though maybe a little less or more. It's always hard to tell with those who can supress their reiatsu well, and Kaitou could only guess what her actual power was based on the information available. His brain started going off on statistics, chances, variables and other things he subconsciously knew; chasing down analytics and possible outcomes to literally anything that could happen in this room, that he actually had to squint his eyes and breathe in and out slowly to remind himself that this wasn't a dangerous situation; at least, not yet it wasn't. For now, all he needed to do was remain to be himself, because if he knew anything about Graven like he thought he did, even if he randomly got up and punched Alyss, Graven likely wouldn't let her fight him, and would instead just ask him to leave; or maybe less asking.

"So how are you today, ma'am? Did you sleep well? I can only imagine having someone else in the, uh... nest, I guess... being comfortable, since I haven't had that experience myself yet."
technique log
N/A
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] The Inner Light (Kaitou) on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:00 am

Graven Fel

Shinigami
Shinigami

0000#words
0000#blood

#tier0-3

©2013 caliburn

Alyss laughed as Graven grumbled at the dig, an angelic sound that most Shinigami wouldn't believe came from a Hollow. She liked this one! Thinking about how to respond, she snickered at the idea of harassing the younger soul. Sitting on her mate's lap while she leaned forward, putting her chin in her hand after taking another drink, she'd reply in an odd tone of voice. "Well, I can't say he HASN'T spoken about you, but it's mostly been about reports from his contacts. He tries to keep up with the Seireitei's latest developments, and he's mentioned something about an 'idiot ant who tried spin-kicking him once or twice'. As for me, I'd guess I'm doing fine, if not a little tired from a late night. Considering it's only about 8 in the morning, I'd say I only got around 4 hours of sleep. For all of Graven's laziness, he sure makes up for it occasionally..."

Winking at the Shinigami in tune with the last statement, she'd let the poor kid's head run wild. She was DEFINITELY hinting at the truth, and Kaitou would be able to tell this by the fact that Graven's face was turning the same color as his spiky bangs. Leaning back a little bit and crossing her legs, she would squeak as Graven relocated her to the couch next to him and stood up. It was hard to imagine that she was actually older than the Gotei 13 itself, but then again the same could also be said of her mate. If it weren't for the fact that there were legends about them in the oldest Shinigami records, they could be mistaken for any 20-some year old couple. In fact, one could even say that Graven was the Hollow version of the Arthurian legends that were popular in the World of the Living.

Speaking up, Graven would ask what appeared to be the elephant in the room. "So Kaitou, while I'll never deny that a friend's company is more than welcome, I can't imagine that you came all this way just to pop in and say hello. What is it you're here for? If it had something to do with your Hollow, you wouldn't be so proud that you became a Captain. All of the Vizard were exiled or killed ten years ago, so it isn't exactly safe for you to be as careless as you were before. So, what's up?"
technique log

N/A
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] The Inner Light (Kaitou) on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:49 am

ANGrey

Gfx Queen
Gfx Queen

Kaitou listened in earnest as Alyss spoke, laughing himself when she mentioned his spin-kicking her. That was definitely fun... he needed to spin-kick people more often. He also didn't realize what she meant when she said that he made up for the laziness occasionally, and just kinda shrugged his shoulders. With no understanding of what she meant, Kaitou didn't understand why Graven was blushing either, and simply took another sip of his soda while Graven spoke as well.

"Actually, I don't have any particular reason I came by. I just figured I'd reconnect and see where you were at, but I don't have an agenda or anything." Kaitou took a small breath before continuing. "I know the Vizard were exiled and killed ten years ago, but... somehow I managed to avoid it. I guess the perk of being so good at hiding my reiatsu is that very few people can actually tell that I have a Hollow inside of me, and the few people that do know aren't the type who would betray that information. Yourself, Okami... there aren't many others. I don't really need to be careful about it because I don't really have anything to be careful of. Solstice doesn't have the energy to fight me anymore, and he's never taken over my body, so... no one knows aside from people I've told, basically." He wondered if there was anything else to say, but he also was simply enjoying the man's company. Kaitou and Graven were basically brothers, even if they were a few millenia apart.
technique log
N/A
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum