Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private] The Prince's visit to the Empire (Shin)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada

Styxx Abysswalker
The Prince's visit to the Empire

Dry. Cracked. Void of hydration. Darkness. Suffocating. Sand. These where the thoughts passing through his mind. How many times had he slept for what seemed like only mere moments to find himself buried deep beneath the sands of Hueco Mundo. He tried to inch any portion of his body forward to no relief. Just how much sand was he actually buried beneath this time? A different thought crossed his mind, how long had he actually been out? The last he remembered his sister and mother had been embracing him. His mother was planning to take his sister from him and vanish again, leaving him with only his father, the one who'd allow for his son to perish just for being weaker than him. Just the mere image of Arngrim in his mind sent him off edge. His spiritual energy spiking as his entire body began to glow the cool azure of his reiatsu, the epicenter of the explosion originating from the child's chest as he dragged himself out of the now loose sand burial.

"Ach... Ach!" As he finally freed himself and took his first breath he began to hack, his body began to re-hydrate itself with the reiatsu surrounding him, the results making the sand within his lungs began to turn mushy. A mixture of coughing, wheezing, and sneezing and the child stood, a wet mess of sand at his feet. "If he's going to bury me he really needs to make sure the job is finished... or at least give me a helmet to keep the sand out." He'd tip his head and pound the other side as sand poured out of his ear a bit, a trickle still running down the armor he was wearing. "No of course that wouldn't work, blasted stuff gets everywhere regardless" His attention spiked as he felt a spark distant, extremely distant. The smile on his face hid the fact that he'd just been dormant for months. He thought about it for a moment, he was horrible at sensing was this just a phantom wave from long back? A residual trail left by another hollow, or an extremely powerful being leaking through? No if it was a residual he'd feel them by now, he saw the lower level hollows lurking about his now upturned sand burial. "Your prince has re-awoken and with my return we will have a grand feast!" He ripped open a Gargantua, he had no clue in his own minds eye where it would take him or the lesser hollows that followed him but he was certain that it'd be fun none the less wherever it took him.

The pre-dawn sky shot with cracks of pitch black darkness as reality seemed to shatter. As he stepped out his silver hair caught the first ray of the sun rising, the smile spreading across his face as he stepped out of the eternal plane of night and into the morning dawn. The dew in the air reflecting the sunlight across his own shining armor on his chest. His pale skin seeming to be as white as paper in the light. He released a large burst of residual energy from his awakening. His dark azure eyes flickered as he looked down across the cityscape. How humans did enjoy their marvelous cities and creations. Glancing back he caught the first of the hollows to emerge from his still open Gargantua and spoke in a strict tone, "Go back, or perish." With that he threw the hollow into the next closest, the opening closing, he knew the dimensional janitor would clean up the weak that couldn't escape it. He glanced down across the awakening city, those that were still awake might have noticed the disturbance high in the sky, while others might not have noticed a thing. He simply took his time to walk seemingly down a flight of stairs towards the city below.

Word Count: 650

View user profile

on Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:39 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin was just about to clock out when he felt a large amount of Hollows cross over Oh come on maybe I should let them do whatever they want but then again they might step in he thought as he rushed out the Super Market. "Let's go BW," He said jumping into the air Now if only they had a bullseye on them or something... he thought as he jumped from building to building "HEY I KNOW YOUR AROUND HERE HOLLOW SO JUST COME OUT!!!" Shin shouted as he landed on the roof of a building.

"Hey I found one awesome," he said jumping down onto the hollow killing it That was way to easy I normal have to kick them ten times before this. he said looking for their boss, Shin reached into his pocket and pulled out two dumplings and ate them.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:33 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada

Styxx Abysswalker

His gaze trailed as he strode down through the air. It seemed like a few of the hollows had still found their way through and who was he to stop the lesser creatures from doing what their entire lives were devoted to. He just simply had to enjoy himself, find a suitable meal or something, and he certain someone would step up to confront the sudden arrival of a being as great as himself. Though it didn't seem that any where approaching, or at least, any that set him on edge. Trailing his eyes down he spotted what looked like a human hopping up the sides of buildings. One of the weaker hollows that had witnessed his awakening was crushed, much like a bug beneath the humans feet. Yet he didn't feel anything impressive about this one individual. Shaking his head he kept descending until he had finally reached street level.

The sudden appearance of a young man in armor descending from the heavens definitely stopped traffic, some people dropped to their knees and started bowing at him claiming him their savior, others stopped their cars and a few minor crashes happened. He wasn't quite sure why the humans believed him to be their savior and he didn't care. "Begone with you all rats. None of you interest me." His sensing wasn't the best, and he was certainly unable to distinguish the man who'd killed the hollow among the rest around him. To him they all seemed like calves to the slaughter, none of which interested him. A though crossed his mind, and he lifted the Aegis off his back, the shield and scabbard as he threw his arms wide to the audience before him, "If I were to threaten all of your lives! Would someone strong stand up to defend you all?" He didn't have to draw a single weapon to kill them, just merely releasing his spiritual pressure would be enough to crush spines. "Don't you vermin have champions among you fit to stand against threats?"

Word Count: 338

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin looked around to see that there was a kid with Hollows around him "Hey Kid get away from those things there dangerous!" he shouted as he rushed by the hollows only to fall to his knees What is this pressure? he asked himself as he tried to stand up "What the hell? did the hollows do this!?!" he muttered still trying to stand up. Some of the Hallows took notices of him and started to toy with him by tossing him around They are so lucky I can't move right now he thought as he started to pass out "Am going to kick...ass" he said getting smashed into the ground.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:05 pm

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada

Styxx Abysswalker

As humans began to collapse around him he frowned. Had he even exerted enough energy to cause them to collapse. He shook his head with disappointment. The hollows that began to swarm among the crowd of now incapacitated and unconscious humans contorted his face into one of disgust. With care he strode out past the rats on the ground. Drawing his zanpakuto from the aegis shield he looked like a knight without a helmet walking across a battle field, the hole in his chest was the only thing that set him apart from a savior to the humans. "You dare hunt prey you did not work for?" Finishing his sentence he'd cut down the weakling hollows around the area. He was disgusted by the mere thought of creatures as proud as themselves taking freebies from someone far greater than themselves. Keeping his anger in check as to ensure his reiatsu levels would not spike he saw a small pack of hollows toying with a boy. Tossing him about and slamming him into the ground. While the spectacle did amuse him, none of the hollows were strong enough to have caused the paralysis the boy was undergoing and it annoyed him even more.

A single sonido, appearing above the group and locking his eyes with the boy. Eye's narrowed he was disgusted, but impressed nonetheless. Three quick movements and each of the hollows began to dissipate into nothing. Tilting his head to the side and speaking softly, only allowing a small bit of his reiatsu to leak about still, "Are you the only human in this area with any sign of powers?"

(OOC: If you'd like to ask someone to help you out you can. If you'd like to keep it to a social thread between Shin and Styxx that is cool too. Just let me know, Kana is interested in coming in, so is Accelerator, both would be overkill though.)

Word Count: 320

View user profile

on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:53 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin looked up at the kid in the weird get up in confusion "What are you?" he asked trying to pick himself up off the ground "Piss off man I don't need your help." he added as he reached into his pocket for another dumpling while trying to throw a punch at the guy with his other hand What is with this guy it's like he's part Hollow or something but he isn't? Shin thought to himself as he managed to pull out a few dumplings. Shin ate his dumplings as he forced himself to sit up with a smile on his face "Okay so we started off on the wrong foot so let's redo this?" he said "The names Shin." he said sill smiling.

View user profile

on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:15 am

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada

Styxx Abysswalker

The child on the ground threw a fist at him, jumping back a short distance he watched him fumble around in his pants for something. His guard up the entire time until he saw it was only food he shook him head with a smile across it. He knew this child held not threat to him but he was certain he would have been smart enough to notice a deadly threat before him. He started laughing before putting his shield before him, sliding his zanpakuto into the sheath on the back of it and leaning against it all. "I'm merely an arrancar with a sick curiosity. If that alone doesn't scare you, my name is Styxx." His smile looked anything but innocent, extending a hand out in a sign of wanting the man to shake it he stood there.

Whether or not the man took his hand he continued on, "I'm merely here to see if I could happen about any spiritually attuned toys to occupy my time." Glancing back towards Shin his smile still apparent, a lazy finger pointing at him, "You have some power to you, enough to crush a garden variety hollow, but not something to crush lets say..." He ripped open a Gargantua beside where he stood, the dark cracked warp in reality spreading only so far it looked like a window, and peering in from the other side was the red eyes of a Menos Grande hollow. "Something like this!" Before the creature could abuse his doorway he crushed it. The cracks sealing shut with a sick twisted squelch. "Let me restate my name actually, I'm Styxx Abysswalker, the true heir to Hueco Mundo and in time it's rightful king." He patted his chest once with his eyes shut, "I've a soft spot for experiments and creatures unable to fight back. It's why none of these people on the streets or even yourself are worth to die to me, and while I'm standing here, any hollow abusing my spiritual pressure to find an easy target." Finishing his small speech he turned to see how the boy would take it all, whether he'd scream and run, or even take him seriously.

Word Count: 365

View user profile

on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:19 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin zoned out the moment that the kid started talking to him and only managed to get his name "I have no idea what you just said but I think it sounds like me and you would get along get." he said with a cheerful smile "Say it's really cool how you can control these guys wound you mind if I take a few on?" he added deactivating his fullbring I need to get stronger if I want to kick this guys ass...wait is this even a guy?! he asked himself. Shin looked around to see if anyone was going to try and help him out. He tried to stand once more but fell to his knees "Hey if you want someone to fight with am your man just give me some time to get stronger and I would be more than happy to mop the floor with ya." he said with a sinister grin on his face.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Arrancar/Espada
Arrancar/Espada

Styxx Abysswalker

He raised an eyebrow at the man who had just gotten beaten around like a rag doll by some of the hollows he'd just killed. He didn't necessarily control the hollows around him, they simply listened to him for fear of losing their own miserable lives. His eyes looked down on the child with pure discontent in them. "I'm certain if you got stronger you'd be more fitting for the title of a mutt certainly. Right now your simply a pup." He didn't regard much more of what the kid was trying to say to him. Of course he'd run into a number of strong humans during his times. A ping of pain ran through his body as he remembered his last big encounter with a human. The whole reason that he had decided to return to the human world seeking fun again in the first place. A smile creeped back out onto his face.

"Fight the Hollows you can fight. If you ever seemed out numbered or unable to face the challenge. Do run. You humans tend to get stronger from your failures, but dying does you no good." He wagged his finger as he finished his sentence He wasn't exactly sure if the kid would understand him fully but at the same time. It'd be disappointing to have a kid who thought he could get along with him croak so easily just because he sought out after strength.

Word Count: 240

View user profile

on Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:20 am

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Shin stood up with his legs shaking and smiled at the Prince "You know its never a god idea to talk someone that's gonna knock ya down." he said as the cold night air blew against his face as he tried to be slightly serious about his near death experience I just need to take out a few of these guys so I can go home and sleep or make some dumplings meh why not both. he thought. Shin really tried to make it look like he had the upper hand but he only had 2-3 more minutes left in him before he really passed out.

As he stood their Shin's vision started to get blurry, Getting hard to see need to get away and eat. he told himself as he turns around to use YinYang kicking two wave of thin energy blades at the hollows behind him nearly killing them "Hey tell me would you guys mind taking me hom..." Shin asked as he dropped to the ground unconcise

{OOC: Again really sorry I just had a hard time making something up for this I never rped with someone higher than me.}

View user profile
#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum