Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Battle] Accelerator vs Okami

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:42 am

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0000#words

#tier1-3
#Bankai
#Tsukiakari Tenshi

©2013 caliburn

Okami groaned in pain as his hand, wrist, and forearm broke from the force of his attack redirecting. Dammit! Noticing that something was wrong immediately, he attempted to stop the combo halfway through his last slash...ATTEMPTED being the key word. His blade halted about three inches from the back of Accelerator's neck, stuck in place as the other man shot an odd, vibrating knife point-blank into the Vizard. Hitting Okami in his gut, the blade forced it's way directly out his back after ripping it's way through his stomach and innards. Coughing out blood and backing up around twenty feet, Okami would do the next best thing to dying. He smiled as wide as a Kenpachi who got to cut loose, no, WIDER. Reaching up with his left hand and placing it under his right eye, he would wipe it across his face rapidly-as if wiping away tears-in a flare of pitch-black reiatsu, edged with royal blue.

As the flare cleared, a sigh could be heard with a doubled voice behind it, a metallic ring of power coming outwards. His reiatsu was utterly massive compared to what it was before the fight started, and his mask was interesting, to say the least. Jagged swords angle back from the temples, forward, then inward along the field of vision as a mouthless mask is framed to Okami’s skull. Angular eyeholes stand defiant as scarlet markings streak down to the chin as if crying blood. His eyes stood out as royal blue irises burned against black sclera. The wings extending from his back were slightly larger, and were made of black reiryoku that looked nearly demonic now. Another Ribenji Hoshi crumbled as he stared at Accelerator, beginning to speak with his voice echoing like that of a Hollow's. "To be honest, this is the first time I've ever done this in a high-stakes fight. It'll keep me on my feet for a bit, so we can dance longer...So! Let's have some fun!"
technique log

Ability Name: Saigo no Dankai: Gesshoku (End Phase: Lunar Eclipse)
Ability Description: This ability takes effect the moment Okami activates his Bankai. Tsukiakari Tenshi draws every drop of reiatsu from his blood, sacrificing any hope of defense. In return, his offensive abilities attain their peak and he gains the ability to control any atmospheric reishi, as long as moonlight touches it. His Shikai techniques require half as much time to charge or cool down, and are fired from his left hand, while techniques granted by Bankai are fired from his right. The additional bonuses to durability from using Bankai is converted to his offensive capabilities, along with his natural defenses. The result is that Okami takes twice the normal amount of damage when struck, his offensive capabilities are multiplied by a factor of six instead of the normal three. This includes his physical strength, his speed, and his reiatsu output. Okami is incapable of maintaining this ability for too long, reverting Tsukiakari Tenshi back to his sealed Zanpakuto. He must then stay at that stage for 5 posts before he may activate his Shikai again. The amount of time left in this state is determined by the number of stars left in Ribenji Hoshi.

Technique Name: Ribenji Hoshi (Fallen Stars)
Technique Description: Okami creates these crystalline stars upon entering his Bankai state. There are eight in total, each one made up of 4 fragmented points, and are responsible for the collection and infusion of reishi to be used in his various techniques, and allow him to manipulate it at will. They reflect the moonlight given off from Okami’s Bankai, and also gather natural light if available. Every post and whenever a Bankai technique is used, one of these stars shatters. This displays how much time Okami has left during Saigo no Dankai: Gesshoku.

Vizard Mask: Okami’s powers are primarily focused on fast, hard hitting melee combat, and his mask amplifies these aspects. As a Shinigami his skill in swordplay is nearly peerless, but as a Visored his skill very nearly transcends to the impossible as he draws upon Fell’s skill as well. The mask itself, like his Shikai, has absolutely no defensive capabilities, and instead increase his offensive capabilities even further.

View user profile

on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:35 pm

8th Division
8th Division
Thoroughly done with the entire battle that had taken place, simply jumping to Bankai would not do. No. I had seriously been sent out here for what reason? I found myself shrugging because I did not understand what it was that I was meant to do. So instead of following orders that didn't exist, I would take my Bankai and do what I'd been waiting to do for several minutes. I called on the winds to assist me, boosting my speed and jump distance. I leapt up and attempted to bash the Vizard with the butt of my Zanpakuto.

If that failed, it was fine, I'd generate a small amount of distance, extending my Zanpakuto out and speaking aloud. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" As I spoke the incantation, the tip of my Zanpakuto would glow yellow, charging and sparking as the line was uttered. At its peak, I would level it at Okami's heart, though a fair distance away and release it. "Hado Number Sixty-Three! Raikōhō!" At that moment, the pent up bolt would release, putting out damage equivalent to a powerful Cero.

Should he still refuse to kneel, I would Shunpo behind him and attempt to carve him in half vertically, then bash whatever remained of him downward. If there were no words to be said after that fact, then I would acknowledge Accelerator's presence before going the hell home.

View user profile

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:04 am

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator stared at the man whom now wore a crimson hole where his lower chest and stomach used to be, innards spilling out with relative ease.. The man seemed to be trying to shit-talk Accelerator while at the same time seemingly attempting to hype himself up.. He had thrown on his Vizard mask as though it was actually going to amount to shit.. It was cute, but not at all intimidating.. As the man known as Noz launched a Hadou 63 at the Vizard Accelerator couldn't help but smirk, watching as the two men turned on each other so readily.. Accelerator threw a car while the man had been charging it, and was sure that it absorbed the attack. "This isn't your fight, get the fuck out of here.." Accelerator would then launch the debris at him at Bala speeds.. That SHOULD deter him from continuing, but on the odd chance it didn't? Accelerator would be there to cock block him with a vibroknife, cause fuckem'.

Since the Vizard was too fucking stupid to attack, Accelerator would use Regokinesis to launch a car at the Vizard, but it was meant to be a distraction.. he would proceed to come up behind him and launch a wild punch, amplified by his Vector Control capabilities for speed and impact, hoping to knock the man away.. Accelerator would then smirk... "Listen, if you two want to survive I suggest you run or attack me together.. as it currently stands I'm going to paint this coliseum with both of your entrails.." Accelerator smirked once more.. "Though I won't deny the pleasure of doing those things.."

(Reflection is recharged.. redirect needs one more post to recharge.. and Armor Lock has been used one out of three times..)

Apps and Info:

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:30 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

0524#words

#tier1-3
#Bankai

©2013 caliburn

Gritting his teeth behind the bone-like mask, Okami used Shunpo to avoid the Shinigami's Raikoho, only to realize it had hit a car. Wha...? Spinning out of the way to avoid a second car only to see Accelerator next to him for a punch, the Vizard spun in order to allow him to hit his already busted arm, feeling his already abused left arm shatter through a hastily-erected shield of reishi. At least it wasn't ripped off, Okami thought as he rocketed into a set of Roman bleachers. Fuck, it hurt! Standing up to look at the human in front of him, and the damned Shinigami Captain that didn't quite understand that they were kinda stuck on the same side here, one could see the half-crazed grin through the cracks in his mask, as it began to fall apart on the left side. His wings, black surrounded by blue as they were, seemed to be fading around the edges, an indicator of his available reiryoku. Building up an inordinate amount of reiatsu, the wings began to disintegrate even faster as he spoke in the odd, doubled voice. "Accelerator-san, I'll admit you've got me by an insurmountable margin in this little contest of strength, at least when it comes to reiatsu. There's a slight problem, though. You're human. Your eyes aren't capable of keeping up with the speed of a Shinigami, Vizard, or Arrancar. Your muscles tear themselves apart without the aid of your abilities. Empowered humans like yourself make use of the Reikaku, your spiritual eye, far more than even a Shinigami does in order to keep up with the fight. I'm not insulting you, as I'm merely stating a fact. I think you'll survive what comes next, but your human body will be trashed. This is gonna have to be it, anyway, since this'll be it for the reiatsu I need to keep Tsukiakari Tenshi active, or even stay conscious for more than about 5 minutes. Captain of the Eighth Division, as much as I'm insulted by your little turncoat maneuver, I can't say I necessarily didn't expect it or hold it against you. You...might want to step back...

A thick layer of reiatsu had built up at this point, and he was pointing directly at Accelerator in order to lock on to his reiryoku and reiatsu signature. He didn't want there to be any chance of missing, even if the attack that was following would likely destroy most of the already-collapsing Coliseum. Dammit, Okami had always liked Roman architecture. A dozen or more lines seemed to echo from his mouth, going in one ear then out the other like a whisper before one solid statement rung defiant. "Hado #99: Goryutenmetsu..."

Given the fact that the Coliseum and much of the surrounding area was being destabilized by Tsukiakari Tenshi, the ground rupturing from raw spiritual energy was pretty much nothing. The giant fucking DRAGON that was formed from it, lunging at Accelerator in an attempt to bite him and anything within about 100 feet of him? Well, there was the problem, especially given that this was the most powerful spell in the Way of Destruction, spoken with a full incantation and used at full power. The sky darkened, and Okami coughed up blood as he used a Shunpo enhanced by his Bankai, mask, and a Sonido to get as far away as he could before the blade resealed itself. Dammit, that attack had taken about 80% of his maximum output with it, and with everything he'd been through before that he estimated he was at about 5-10% at the moment. By the time Tsukiakari Tenshi resealed herself into a nodachi and he collapsed, he managed to make it to the steps of the Vatican, coughing out blood as he tried to apply a healing Kido to his stomach. At least it didn't take much to do that, he thought sarcastically as the skin reformed, however thin. Moving to work on his arm, he got himself into a position where he could move around without dying or too much pain. It'd still take weeks for him to get back to full strength, but it was better than the alternative. Sitting on the steps of the church, he watched the parishioners go by and wondered if any of them could see him. Judging from a Cardinal's gasp and pointed finger, a few could. Dammit...At least that Accelerator dude had taken some damage. Hopefully.
technique log

Ability Name: Saigo no Dankai: Gesshoku (End Phase: Lunar Eclipse)
Ability Description: This ability takes effect the moment Okami activates his Bankai. Tsukiakari Tenshi draws every drop of reiatsu from his blood, sacrificing any hope of defense. In return, his offensive abilities attain their peak and he gains the ability to control any atmospheric reishi, as long as moonlight touches it. His Shikai techniques require half as much time to charge or cool down, and are fired from his left hand, while techniques granted by Bankai are fired from his right. The additional bonuses to durability from using Bankai is converted to his offensive capabilities, along with his natural defenses. The result is that Okami takes twice the normal amount of damage when struck, his offensive capabilities are multiplied by a factor of six instead of the normal three. This includes his physical strength, his speed, and his reiatsu output. Okami is incapable of maintaining this ability for too long, reverting Tsukiakari Tenshi back to his sealed Zanpakuto. He must then stay at that stage for 5 posts before he may activate his Shikai again. The amount of time left in this state is determined by the number of stars left in Ribenji Hoshi.

Technique Name: Ribenji Hoshi (Fallen Stars)
Technique Description: Okami creates these crystalline stars upon entering his Bankai state. There are eight in total, each one made up of 4 fragmented points, and are responsible for the collection and infusion of reishi to be used in his various techniques, and allow him to manipulate it at will. They reflect the moonlight given off from Okami’s Bankai, and also gather natural light if available. Every post and whenever a Bankai technique is used, one of these stars shatters. This displays how much time Okami has left during Saigo no Dankai: Gesshoku.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:01 am

8th Division
8th Division
As much of a relief it had been to exert some sort of presence onto the childish Vizard, I did realize there wasn't much that I could do against Accelerator, even now. Okami seemed upset that I hadn't sided with him, but still decided to warn me away. I wasn't about to listen to him, at least, not before I felt his massive surge in spiritual energy, then decided it'd be wise to listen. I used Shunpo to get a safe distance away before witnessing Hado #99, a giant dragon it would appear to be, that was made of fire. I figured he probably wasn't gonna make it out of there. Accelerator would be lucky to leave unharmed, but then again, I'd seen him stave off some really nasty shit. He'd probably be fine after slinking back into whatever hole he crawled out of.

Either way, I didn't want to be involved in a conflict that I had no reason being involved with, so I'd leave, heading back to the Seireitei. I didn't have much hope for the Vizard, but I didn't care too particularly about him.

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:52 am

Vizard
Vizard
As the Vizard told the Shinigami to step back.. Accelerator smirked until he heard Hadou 99.. that couldn't be good... Using Vibrostep to create some distance, Accelerator was awe struck as the move knocked him through the coliseum walls and effectively shat upon his armor lock in one go.The dragon was beyond awe inspiring, and Accelerator was in shock.. He had been moved from his spot against his will.. by this Vizard?.. It didn't seem to matter though, as the Vizard had stumbled towards the Vatican.. but Accel was on his ass, and would REMAIN on his ass. "Thought you would get away that easy?!" Accelerators back rang with pain, radiated.. He was not used to being moved, much less leaving his feet.. But this man was going to pay..

Accelerator lifted 4 nails into the air, and an exhaust pipe.. he vibrated the pipe back in forth, essentially bitch-slapping the Vizard into unconsciousness, before pinning him to the wall high up in the air.. He then air-walked, cause Vector shenanigans, and extended this poor guys limbs out like he was Christ, before launching the nails in for a good and proper Crucifixion.. Then the pope came out, screaming and yelling about devils and things of that nature and Accelerator walked off with a sickening grin.. the man was at that moment being sodomized by a rogue exhaust pipe. Strange, must have been the ghost of some molested little boy the man had kept in his basement. Or Accelerator having fun, who would ever know any better?.. Who would think more of it?.. No one. That's who.. The Shinigami had fled too by this point and Accelerator sighed.. "He actually thinks he's getting away?.. Pathetic.." If he was still in the area, Accelerator would be in front of him in a second. "Whatcha doing, puss?" If he had escaped, Accel would probably admire his work for a second, before slowly beginning to walk away..

Apps and Info:

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Cero Espada
Cero Espada

Okami faded in and out of consciousness as he hung on the large cross above the Vatican's doorstep. Gripping onto the slight bit of light he could see, he forced his eyes open and sweat-dropped at what he saw. Was...was Accelerator really sodomizing the Pope with the exhaust from a car? Never mind...The Vizard didn't have the strength to struggle against what appeared to be railroad spikes driven into both of his palms, and through his feet. They might have just been long nails, but they felt like the larger variant, dammit! Oh, he had enough reiryoku left that he wouldn't die from this, but he'd have to take a nap for a while, definitely. He chuckled to himself, coughing a bit as the human that had done this to him wandered off to go find the damned Shinigami that had pretty much crapped all over any chance of them winning. That...wasn't a mental image he needed at the moment. Driving it out of his head, Okami let himself yawn and drift off into sleep. It was the true mark of an experienced soldier, you see, when one could sleep in any position they wanted. Hopefully Ika or Shana would come investigate. He'd let them know he was going to Rome, after all...
technique log

N/A

View user profile

on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:28 pm

Vizard
Vizard
Ika walked onto the scene, having seen the news-channel detailing the battle. He couldn't help but laugh and be more than a little amused when his subordinate, Okami, was nailed to the front of the Vatican church, the Coliseum had been destroyed by a Hadou 99, and he had watched what had become of the pope. As bemused as he was, he figured he'd need to grab Okami before he died up there. Arriving on the scene, Ika noticed a peculiar message carved into the side of the Vatican, that simply read "Accelerator" and left Ika a piece of his Reitsu signature in a plasma burn on the building.. and a contact number.. Ika inventoried the signature, took a picture of the marking, and turned to Okami.. He took the right hand, and stuck it on his crotch, nail through the building, but thankfully not the mans.. personal region.

Ika smirked, seeing the pope shaking on the ground probably more than a little intrigued by the proceedings.. He took a picture next to Okami pre-alteration, and post-alteration with the crucified demeanor, and he then punched the walls out, freeing him with scraping the skin off the nails.. If he pulled them out from by pulling the nails out by the tops as opposed to trying to rip the hands loose, the healing would be much easier. He threw Okami over his shoulder, and proceeded to leave the area, only after T-Bagging the pope, and kicking him in the head, right in front of a filming news helicopter, cause LOL..  "I'll be here.. never again bye!" And like that Ika was gone, taking Okami home to the compound to heal..

Apps and Info:

#19Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum